Mother's Naked Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene was breathless and already starting to cum. "Oh, baby, fuck, that cock feels so good inside Mommy. You're making me cum, baby boy. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The spectacular blonde's body shivered with pleasure but she kept riding Bradley's cock, eager to milk every drop of his steaming man seed from the fabulous organ stretching her hole. Then the fingers of one hand began digging along the crease between his mother ass cheeks, until he found the bud of her anus. Arlene let out a howl of lust as her son began teasing her asshole with the tip of a thick finger. He was testing the resilience of her tiny ring. The flowing nectar from her pussy was everywhere, and Bradley began rubbing it over his mother's rimhole, smearing her gooey sweetness all around her bud.

In the excitement of feeling Bradley's finger tease her tiny wrinkle, Arlene was huffing for air and rolling her hips to milk and wrench that strong, sturdy cock for all her body was worth. Then he pushed his finger into his mother's chute, filling her tighter, tinier hole with the whole length.

"Fuck, baby, yes!" the blonde cried out. "Such a dirty boy pushing your finger up Mommy's asshole!"

Bradley grunted and slid his finger in and out of his mother's ass while she relished the feeling of having her man-boy in both of her holes at the same time. She exploded with a climax that made her body shake while Bradley thrust his cock upwards, hard enough to make his mother lose her balance while his cock pulsed with the jets of spurting cum firing up his shaft.

Arlene ground even harder onto his dick while another climax, faster than the one before, rippled through her body, leaving her spent and breathless as she felt the frothy mess of their combined cum all over their tightly joined pussy and cock. She fell against her naked son and they both took a minute to catch their breath. Then Bradley rolled his mother onto her back and covered her naked body with his. He kissed her deeply and held her tight, not holding her like a son but like a man claiming his woman for life.

"Baby, I love you more than words can say," she sighed.

"I love you too, Mom. More than you know."

"Mmmm, well I didn't know before, but I think I do now," she giggled playfully. Her son was making her feel like a giddy schoolgirl.

The loving mother and son kissed and snuggled in the grass for a long time. They finally got up and held hands as they walked all the way into the water and swam. After swimming a while, they went inside and showered together.

They spent the rest of the day nude, and both mother and son were giddy with the freedom to hug and kiss or touch each other whenever and wherever they pleased. Arlene hadn't been this happy since her father was alive. She couldn't get enough of the way her son openly consumed her sleek, busty form with his eyes. Skinny dipping with her son in the lake took on a whole new meaning as the pair frolicked in the water and couldn't keep away from each other. Arlene loved the way Bradley would grab and hug her, crushing her outsized tits against his chest while his cock surged with excitement between her legs.

So much had changed in the space of a day, but Arlene was one, happily satisfied mom who wouldn't have it any other way. As far as she was concerned, this silly lockdown could last forever.