Mother's Hot Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You must have been really tired," she finally replied, cautiously.

He nodded, not moving away. "Yeah, I had this wild dream, though."

His mother smiled with coy satisfaction. "I hope it was a good dream."

"Mmmm, it was incredible. As a matter of fact, you were in it." He looked up at her face briefly and then back at her open shirtfront.

"Why, honey, are you saying the girl of your dreams is your own mother?"

"I thought you might have figured that out a long time ago," he said, nearly shocking her into silence.

It took a moment for Nicole to let it sink in, but then she smiled and reached for the bulge the crotch of his fully packed briefs.

"Maybe it could be a recurring dream," she purred suggestively. It was a matter of mere seconds before his cock responded to her sensuous fondling, quickly growing thicker and longer through the thin material of his underwear.

"That would be so good, Mom, because it was the best dream I ever had."

Nicole couldn't think of a reply when Luke reached into the open front of her shirt and began feeling her smooth, warm tits with his large hand. His grip felt so strong and sure as he ran his hand over each of her fully rounded globes. Her nipples responded quickly to the grasping of his fingers, almost as quickly as his cock was swelling to stretch his briefs.

Suddenly he kissed her mouth and she instantly opened her lips to allow his tongue immediate access. His hands became more aggressing squeezing her big, weighty tits when his tongue swirled through her mouth and tangled with hers.

She then pushed his briefs down below his balls so she could get her hands around his fully swollen cock, stroking his shaft while he unbuttoned her shirt all the way. He pushed the shirt off her shoulders and she let go of his cock long enough to let it fall off onto the kitchen floor. Just as eagerly, Nicole lifted up on Luke's T shirt. He quickly took the shirt hem out of his mother's hands and ripped it off over his head while she pushed his briefs the rest of the way down.

They stopped for a few seconds and just stared at each other, as if they could barely believe they were mother and son standing naked in the kitchen together, Luke's cock jutting out so hard and hot. Then they moved back in for another deep, hot kiss at the same time, their arms going around each other's body. Nicole's heart raced at the feel of her tits squashing into her son's bare chest as much as the feel of his red-hot cock trapped between their bodies.

Luke's hands clutched and squeezed his mother's ass firmly, pulling her tighter against his throbbing cock. Nicole's slit was oozing with slick honey. It was dripping and beginning to smear her smooth upper thighs. Then her son brought one hand around from her ass and pushed it between them, reaching between her legs to feel her aching slit.

Nicole moaned into her son's mouth, even though her own was filled with his tongue, and widened her stance to give his hand more room to stroke at the slippery lips of her pussy. He brought his other hand back to her tits, fondling them while he pushed a finger up inside her hole. His mother's legs felt weak in response to bold invasion of his finger. As he began slipping his finger in and out, Nicole reached for her son's cock with both hands, stroking his hot length while they kissed each other harder and deeper.

Neither of them seemed to want to stop, but their kiss finally broke off and Nicole led Luke by his cock toward one of the kitchen chairs. She took a seat and was about to take his huge rod back in her mouth when he surprised her by lowering down to the floor and pushing her shapely thighs open wide. Looking up at his mother with an eager grin, Luke then pushed his face between her legs and licked her smooth, wet pussy. Nicole responded with a sharp gasp and pushed her ass closer to the edge of the seat.

She could barely believe the sight and sensations she was experiencing as Luke began laving her entire slit with his tongue, teasing her sex lips and clit, and eventually slipping a finger back inside her slick hole. The finger pumped rhythmically into her pussy while his tongue flashed and flickered all over her lips and clit. Hot waves of pleasure rippled through her body while her tits wobbled heavily in reaction to her deep gasps and moans.

Nicole couldn't take her eyes off the image of her own son eagerly lapping at her cream-oozing hole, driving his finger and tongue at her like she was made of candy. Luke soon pushed another finger into her pussy, fucking her with both while he sucked her throbbing clit between his lips. Before much longer, she felt that telltale quivering in her body that rapidly swelled to an orgasmic crescendo. She wrapped her ankles around the back of her son's head and ground her aching pussy at his face, closing her eyes while she gave in to the exquisite feelings rushing over her.

"Fuck, Mom, you taste so good," Luke growled as he finally pulled his face a few inches from her pussy.

Nicole opened her eyes and looked at him, feeling dazed yet wanting more. She was still breathing hard from her climax and couldn't form words right away. That was when she noticed Noah standing in the doorway that went from the kitchen into the garage. He was staring right at them with an expression of intense astonishment, and there was a big, ripe bulge in the front of his pants that he was squeezing with his hand.

Noah and Nicole made eye contact, but neither one said anything to give away the fact that he'd obviously been there long enough to get a wickedly hard cock over the scene that was unfolding. It wasn't unusual for Noah to come into the house without knocking or calling out. It was practically his second home. Nicole wouldn't have expected him to show up this early, especially having sent him home with a satisfying blowjob just the night before. But now Luke was home so he had two excuses to be there.

Nicole probably should have been more careful to make sure the kitchen door had been locked, but seeing her son's friend rubbing his aroused cock through his pants after watching Luke make love to his mother's pussy was surprisingly exciting. After the way he'd called out to his own mother the night before, Nicole realized Noah had to be aching with incredible need now that he'd seen an actual mother and son enjoying exactly what he'd been dreaming of for himself.

"That was amazing, baby," she told him, glancing at Noah and then back at Luke. "But I want your cock now. I've been needing it so bad ever since I snuck into your room and sucked it last night."

Nicole felt a tingle over her naked skin as she was speaking as much to Noah as to Luke. She wanted the other boy to know what happened after he left last night. She wanted him to know he was witnessing Luke and Nicole's first time.

Making sure to block her son's view of the doorway, Nicole got up and urged Luke onto the chair. His eyes were so intently glued to his mother's naked body that it was an easy job to keep his attention away from where Noah was. But when Nicole had a chance to glance over at the doorway it was empty. She knew Noah was just hiding and waiting for another chance to peek into the room so watch what was coming next.

Turning her back to her son, Nicole straddled his hips and rubbed her warm ass against his cock shaft for a while. Luke started to moan and explored his mother's shapely nakedness with both of his hands. He grasped at her ass cheeks and spread them. Then he slid his hands around her body and gripped her tits, squeezing them firmly and rolling her hot nipples tightly between his fingers.

Nicole was starting to moan again, too, and Noah's face appeared in the doorway as he chanced a cautious peek into the room. Nicole gazed at him directly while she reached down and held the tip of her son's rigid cock to her pussy. Breathing deeply and keeping her eyes on Noah's, she began to lower her pussy onto Luke's thick rod. His stone-hard flesh gradually filled her dewy hole while Noah stared at them in awe.

The curvaceous mother felt dazed just from the feeling of her son's cock sliding into her pussy for the first time. Seeing the way Noah was staring right at her well stretch slit as she sank down toward Luke's balls only made her pulse race even harder.

With Luke's hands cupping and feeling her tits, Nicole began rising up and down his cock. Noah moved all the way into the doorway and unzipped his pants while he watched them. He had his fully erect cock out of his pants within seconds and started stroking it. Nicole rolled and ground her hips as she rode her son's hard rod, keeping her eyes on Noah's cock, watching him stroke himself while she fucked her son.

"Oh fuck, I love you, Mom, that feels so good," Luke groaned, pulling hard on her nipples. "Your pussy is fucking amazing!"

"Baby, you fill me up just right," the lady moaned.

She rode Luke's cock steadily, gradually plunging harder and faster, gyrating her hips to milk his rod as hard as she knew how. With Noah pounding his cock harder and faster with his fist, Nicole started to cum with a feline yowl of pleasure. She started to cum again almost as soon as the first orgasm had finished.

"Oh fuck, Mom, you're gonna make me cum," Luke groaned.

"Do it inside me, baby. Cum nice and deep and hard up Mommy's pussy."

Luke's deep breaths and groans suddenly went ragged while he was jabbing his throbbing cock upward into his mother's hole. Nicole cried out and started to cum yet again while Noah suddenly started spurting cum all over the floor in front of where he was standing.

Nicole kept rising up and down her son's cock, gradually slowing her pace. Her mind was spinning as she realized he'd just filled her pussy with so much hot, young cum. And seeing Noah standing in the doorway still holding his cock with cum dripping off the head only made it all the more real. But then he disappeared into the garage again, and Nicole finally dismounted her son's cock and turned around to face him. Luke looked half dazed yet with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"That was amazing, Mom. Fuck," he told her with a deep sigh.

Nicole straddled his lap, facing him this time, putting her arms around his neck with her tits hovering within inches of his face.

"I think you like your mama's pussy," Nicole said with a smile. She was still feeling high from so many orgasms, not to mention the warm dribbles of her son's spunk tickling her pussy lips.

"I love my mama's pussy," Luke smiled. "And everything else she has."

He scooped her large tits into his hands and sucked each of her nipples into his mouth in turn.

"Enough to want more, baby?"

"Much more."

"Oh god, baby, I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Mom."

They spent a few minutes kissing like the new lovers they'd just become, with Luke fondling his mother's warm, sensitive tits.

"Why don't you go upstairs and get the shower running, and I'll be up in just a minute, okay, baby?"

Luke agreed with an eager smile. Nicole got off his lap so he could get up, and he grabbed her body and held her tightly while he kissed her again before leaving the kitchen to go upstairs to the bathroom.

Once her son was out of the room, Nicole padded naked into the garage where Noah was leaning against her car. He still had his cock out of his pants, and he was still hard and stroking his rigid meat with a firm grip.

"Holy fuck," he said when he saw Nicole walk in naked. "That was the hottest thing I ever saw."

Nicole couldn't help smiling. She felt sexy and powerful. Proud of herself and also of her hot, horny son. It was an amazing sensation, and it only felt stronger with every step she took toward Noah, until she was standing in front of him and replacing the hand on his cock with hers.

"You might like to know that what you just saw happened because of you ... kind of," she told him as she began stroking his wet cock.

"Me?"

"If you hadn't called me Mom when I was sucking your cock last night I never would have snuck into Luke's room and sucked his, too."

"Oh fuck," Noah groaned. He was so hard it was like he hadn't even cum just minutes before.

"It's ok. It's just ... I don't know ... so hot and beautiful. I know you want to fuck your mother, and I think you should find a way to let her know."

"I want to so bad."

"I don't blame you. Your mother is hot. And she loves you more than anyone. Just imagine your mother doing this for you..."

On that, Nicole sank down to her knees and took the young man's pulsating cock into her mouth and started sucking. His entire cock was still wet with fresh cum, and Nicole sucked and slipped her lips along his hard shaft hard and fast. She knew Luke was upstairs waiting for her to join him in the shower, so she had to finish Noah off as quickly as she could. Considering how turned on he was after watching her fuck her own son, it probably wasn't going to take very long.

"Oh god, Mom, suck it. Suck my cock. It feels so good, Mom."

Now that Noah's secret was out of the bag, he just talked to Nicole like he was talking to his mother, obviously imaging it was his own mother sucking his dick and not his best friend's. He was throbbing and hard as a rock. Nicole kept working his cock with her mouth with only the thought of making him cum as fast as she could in mind. Within a couple of minutes, Noah was clutching the back of Nicole's head and thrusting into her mouth while another load spurted across her tongue.

She kept sucking and swallowing ever drop of spunk Noah had, but the moment he was finished, she stood back up and kissed him deeply but quickly.

"Now go home and tell your mother how pretty she looks today. And be sure to let me know how things work out. I have to go, baby. Luke is waiting."

Noah was putting his cock away as Nicole went back into the kitchen and picked up the clothes she and Luke had left strewn across the floor. Then, without looking back to see if Noah was gone, she headed for the stairs where the one she wanted most of all was naked and waiting.

12