Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Bobby... did you...?"

"Uh almost. Don't worry. I pulled out just to be safe."

"It was just as well." She looked down at the thick puddle of cum soaking onto her neat bush, and could feel the warm liquid running down between her legs, dribbling over her pussy and down onto her ass. Bobby regarded the sight of her puffy pussy and her little pink star glistening with his cum, and began rubbing the head of his cock up and down her slit.

"Oh Bobby, I don't think you'd better put it back in, I don't think you're going to last much longer..."

"No, I don't think I will..."

He continued running his straining cock up and down her slit before sliding it down and rubbing the tip on her ass. Her hole was slippery with his cum; and as he ran his cock over it, some more cum dribbled out onto her.

"Oh Bobby, what are you..."

"Just a little bit, just the head..."

"Oh I don't know if I can, please Bobby, it's so big..."

"Just let me try..."

He pushed the head of his cock against her ass, feeling it pucker in response.

"Please Bobby... be careful..."

His dick lurched at the implied permission; and he pushed harder, feeling her ass start to stretch slowly. With the lubrication from his cum, he was able to slide the tip of his cock in, her ass gripping his cock hard as he slowly moved deeper. Alison could feel herself stretching as she was forced wider by her son's giant cock; but he was taking it slowly, pausing to let her adjust before he pushed a little further. Bobby was taking it slow, partly so as not to hurt her, but also because he didn't trust himself not to cum. As he slid the head of his cock inside her, he thought he might have to stop. She was so tight he didn't think it would fit. But finally he felt the ridge of his glans slip inside, her sphincter gripped his shaft; and he knew he was past the hardest part.

He paused for a few moments before gently feeding his cock into her, sliding a few inches in and out.

"Ooooooohhhhh Bobby, oh God it's so big, ooooohhhh Goooooddd!"

If he thought her pussy was tight, nothing could have prepared him for her asshole. He kept his strokes slow; because he knew it was the only way he could last. He fed his cock deeper now, sliding almost half way in now, pushing a little deeper with each thrust.

His mom was wailing with each movement; and he could feel her ass gripping him as it convulsed.

"Oh God Bobby don't stop...ohhhhhhhhhhh!!""

Shit! She was cumming on his dick, in her ass! He almost lost it but managed to hold back, before thrusting deeper into her.

"Ohhhh Goooooddd Bobby, give it all to me. I want it all!"

Fuck, he couldn't hold back much longer. He looked down and could see about 3 inches of his shaft was still outside her ass. Well, she wanted it all, so he pushed into her, feeding his whole length inside her.

His mother screamed, gripping the sheets as her stretched asshole spasmed in orgasm; and Bobby finally surrendered to the inevitable.

"Oh fuuuuuuuckkkkkk!!"

His dick lurched; and he felt himself erupt deep inside his mother's ass, pumping his thick sperm into her bowels. He thought his climax would never end, as load after load pumped up her ass. He'd never had such an intense orgasm in his life; and when it finally passed, he collapsed on top of Alison, too shattered to even move.

12