Mother: Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both moaned, as she slowly withdrew her cock from my asshole. I collapsed onto the bed in complete exhaustion, as I heard mom begin to take off her harness. My asshole and pussy were still tingling from the hard fucking and incredible orgasm that I had received. I was finally able to breathe out, "Best birthday present ever."

Mom chuckled behind me and patted my ass, as she whispered huskily "Oh, tonight's not over yet, birthday girl. You just rest here for now and mommy will be right back."

I hummed out an affirmative answer, as I felt my body relaxing completely. My eyes closed gently, as I sighed in satisfaction and pleasure. Mom then returned a few minutes later and patted my ass, as she said "Come on, baby girl. You need to get up."

I whimpered, as I opened my eyes and glanced over my shoulder. Mom smirked down at my exhausted body, as she crooked a finger at me and beckoned me to follow her. I got up onto shaky legs and let mom lead us into the bathroom. I moaned when I saw that mom had drawn us a bubble bath in the giant Jacuzzi tub. Mom held my hand as I climbed in and settled down in the war water. Mom then climbed in behind me and pulled me into her body. I sighed as I felt her naked breasts pressing against my back. She stretched her legs out to either side of my legs, as we relaxed our tired muscles in the warm water. She then turned on the jets, making us both moan and sigh in total contentment. I placed my hands over hers and leaned my head back against her chest, as she hugged me around my sides with her hands on my tummy.

We stayed still and let our bodies soak in the warm bubbly water until mom planted a tender kiss to my neck, causing me to moan in pleasure at the feeling of her warm lips against my skin. I sighed as mom began to run a wet loofah across my shoulders and arms. I felt myself relaxing completely, as mom continued to slowly was my tired body. My pussy and asshole had finally stopped tingling, but I was so relaxed and comfortable against my mother's body that I barely noticed anything else. She then dipped the loofah back into the water and then ran it over my chest and breasts. I was amazed that I didn't get turned on by this, but it was just so relaxing that my lust never spiked.

Mom then had me lean forward a bit so she could wash my back. She then stretched her arms and pulled my legs up to run the loofah up and down my legs. Finishing them both, she then ran the loofah between my legs and gently washed my pussy and ass cheeks. I was limp in her arms and never stirred as she washed my most sensitive areas. When mom was finally done with my whole body, I turned around in her arms and took the loofah from her hands. I kissed her gently on the lips, then began to run it over her chest and breasts. All of this was so sensual and relaxing for both of us. I then ran the loofah up and down her arms, as she sighed under my touch.

I smiled as mom laid her head back and relaxed further, as I continued to run the loofah down her legs. I bit my lower lips, as I ran the loofah gently over her pussy and inner thighs. Mom never stirred once during my washing or her body. I then pulled her to lean her head and chest against me, as I ran the loofah up and down her back and ass. Once we were all clean, I sat the loofah down and snuggled back into mom's body. She wrapped her arms around me, as I laid my head against her shoulder. I kept my head down and closed my eyes, as I breathed out "I love you, mom."

She kissed my cheek tenderly then answered back, "I love you too, my sweet baby girl."

We stayed still and quiet, as we held onto each other's naked bodies in the bath tub and let then jets and warm water work all of the knots and aches from our bodies. We finally stirred as the water began to grow cooler. I sat up and turned off the jets as she pulled the lever letting out the water. We then stepped out of the tub hand in hand and began to dry ourselves off. Mom then grabbed my hand and led me back into the bedroom. She then had me lay down on the bed on my stomach. Mom then walked around the room and lit several scented candles that she placed surrounding the bed. She then turned off the overhead lights and lamps, making the room only lit by candlelight.

I sighed and relaxed further, as mom grabbed something else from her overnight bag, before she came back and joined me on the bed. I laid still as mom began to pour some warm oil onto my back. I sighed as she began to rub the oil over my skin and give me a incredibly relaxing massage. My eyes fluttered shut, as I felt my whole body go limp under her touch. I had oil massages before. Mom and I both had memberships to a local massage parlor, and we used them from time to time. We had joked to each other in the past about trying to upgrade our memberships to include a happy ending. But neither of us took the joking seriously. I now had the opportunity to get my happy ending from my beautiful mother.

I sighed as mom's hands worked all over the back of my body from head to toe. I especially liked the deep tissue massage she gave my ass cheeks, but she never made it sexual or deviated from the massage. Finishing with the back of my body, mom had me roll over onto my back. I was glad that we did this at a hotel, because if we gave each other oil massages at home, we would get the oil all over our bed unless we put down a towel first. I suddenly had the idea to look into getting a massage table for our house, for just this sort of thing. Mom was completely silent, as she continued to gently massage the front of my body. I was so far gone into relaxing that I actually think I nodded off several times.

I finally realized that she was done with my whole body. I then opened my eyes and smiled up at her, as I said "Thank you, mom. That was so amazing. I think you actually put me to sleep a few times."

She smiled down at me, as she placed the massage oil on the nightstand. She then said, "Oh, I know you fell asleep, baby. I can always tell your asleep just by the sound of your breathing."

I continued to smile up at her, as I reached for her hand and intertwined our fingers. I remembered my thoughts on massages at home and breathed out, "Maybe we could look into getting a folding massage table for home. That way we can do this more often and not worry about getting massage oil all over our bed."

Mom smiled down at me, as she enjoyed the way I said "our bed." She then nodded her head and said, "That sounds like a good idea. Then we might get our happy endings."

She smirked as she said the last part, as she knelt down at the foot of the bed and pulled my body towards her. She then lifted my legs over her shoulders and placed the backs of my knees to rest on her shoulders, as she leaned in and began to slowly lick my pussy. I moaned and felt my body tense up at the sudden pleasure emanating from my pussy. Mom took her time and slowly licked up and down my wet folds, moaning as she tasted my juices. She then sucked my pussy lips into her mouth one at a time and sucked my juices from my lips. I sighed as I forced my body to relax back onto the bed, as mom then slid her tongue deep into my pussy.

My eyes were closed gently as I felt my mother's tongue delve deeply into my pussy. I loved it when we took it this slow, but with both of our high sex drives and constant horniness, taking it slow was never easy for either of us. But now with both of our bodies still relaxed from the warm Jacuzzi bath, our lust satiated for now, and my body limp from her massage, we were able to take this slow and sensual. I breathed out a deep sigh, as I felt my pussy let loose a flood of my juices. Mom moaned deeply as she enjoyed the taste of my juices flowing over her tongue and into her open mouth. I reached a hand down to mom's hand on my thigh and clasped it gently, as I intertwined our fingers. I needed to feel her hand in mine, as she continued to worship my pussy slowly.

I let out a quiet moan, as mom's tongue flicked across my g-spot. Mom then began to slowly tongue fuck my wet pussy, and aimed right for my g-spot with every deep plunge. I was in heaven, as my mother slowly tongue fucked me into ecstasy. I smiled when I thought that female porn stars should take a note from us, to know how to properly work a woman's body. Even a week spent watching our lovemaking and domination sessions could sprout numerous lesbian films that would be sure to be award winners. They had nothing on the love that mom and I shared, so that was the biggest difference. They play to the camera and mostly male audience, even if they do sometimes orgasm on film. Mom and I both preferred certain porn companies who specialized in lesbian films, as the females seemed to really get into the true passion of the moment.

Of course, since we had come together as lovers and dominatrix/submissive we hadn't really seen the point, other than to get us worked up and give us new ideas. Even the older/younger lesbian and lesbian incest films that we had seen, never really got it right. Both of us had giggled and critiqued scenes both for their storylines and character dynamics. I let out a whimper, as mom's tongue suddenly sent me over the edge and into a shocking orgasm. My body shook and I gripped mom's hand tightly, as she continued to slowly lick deep into my pussy letting me ride out my orgasm.

I moaned deeply, as I felt mom withdraw her tongue from my pussy and then place a tender kiss to my pussy lips. She then crawled up the bed over my naked body, until she captured my lips with hers for a passionate kiss. I sighed into the kiss, as I tasted my own juices on her tongue and lips. I stroked my hands up and down her back, then gripped her ass cheeks tightly. I broke the kiss and pulled her ass cheeks up my body, as I breathed out "Sit on my face, mommy. I want you to ride my tongue until you cover my face with your pussy juices."

Mom moaned at my dirty talk, as she crawled up the bed until her thighs were straddling my head. She then sat up and slowly lowered her pussy onto my open mouth. I moaned deeply when mom's pussy was pressed against my open mouth. I didn't have to move at all, I just stuck my tongue out and began to lick deep inside her pussy. I felt my eyes roll back in my head and then close, as her musky scent and sweet juices inundated my senses. Her wet folds were literally spread open and had engulfed my mouth. I plunged my tongue deep inside her, as she began to rock her hips back and forth. My own pussy tingled as I heard my mother's moan of pleasure above me.

I opened my eyes and saw that her head was thrown back, her chest pushed forward, as she groped her own large breasts and tweaked her hard nipples. My god, she was beautiful. I licked deep inside her pussy, as she rocked her hips back and forth, forcing my tongue even deeper into her. I stuck my tongue as deep as I could and began to flick the tip of my tongue, as she forced my tongue right to her g-spot and kept me right where she wanted me. Her moans were loud and guttural, as she worked her pussy on my tongue. I suddenly had the image of my mother riding a Sybian fucking seat in the same manner. I moaned at the possibilities of us purchasing a Sybian. The sheer pleasure and kinkiness to be had. I smiled into her pussy, because I was acting as her fucking seat now.

Mom's bucking hips took on a more forceful thrust, as she worked herself to orgasm on my tongue. She was a true marvel of sexiness to behold, and she belonged to me just as I belonged to her. I brought my hands up to slide up her thighs and ass cheeks, just to feel her smooth skin under my palms. I moaned deeply, as her thrusting hips became more and more frenzied in her need to cum. I wondered if the thought of riding my face and tongue until she covered my face with her juices was as big a turn on for her as it was for me. I kept my eyes open so I could watch her behavior and reactions as she worked herself to orgasm. I made the tip of my tongue flick faster against her g-spot, making her cry out in pleasure.

She immediately hunched over and grabbed my hair roughly in her hand, as her eyes stayed forcefully shut and her face scrunched up as if she were concentrating very hard. She then moaned out, "Oh God, baby! Right there. Just like that. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. I'm so fucking close now. Fuck! I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum on your face, baby. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh Dear God! I'm cumming!"

I felt mom's pussy release all of her warm juices over my tongue, into my open mouth, and onto my face. I closed my eyes, as I felt her warm essence flow over my cheeks and coat my face. I moaned loudly as I continued to lick deep inside of my mother's pussy. Mom had now gone completely still, except for the violent shaking of her body. I gripped her back and ass cheeks tightly in case she suddenly pitched in a direction that would cause her to fall off the bed. Now granted if she fell off the bed after an intense orgasm given to her by me, I would feel a definite sense of pride and accomplishment, but I would rather not risk her hurting herself accidentally.

Mom's loud moans turned to soft whimpers, as her shaking body finally calmed down. She opened her eyes and smiled down at me, as she released the death grip she hand on my hair. She then lightly trailed her fingers over my forehead and through my hair. She then slowly dismounted my face and snuggled into my side, as she pulled my smaller body into hers. I sighed as we took up our signature cuddling position, as I watched my mother's eyes fight to remain open. I smiled as I placed a tender kiss to her lips, before laying my head against my preferred pillow, her soft and warm chest. We both yawned widely, as our exhaustion began to pull us into sleep. I snuggled closer to her body, as she relaxed further into me. No words needed to be said, as we drifted off comfortably wrapped in each other's loving arms. Best birthday ever!