Moth to the Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers

I turned around to find Nicki standing behind me watching us. Strangely, even after all the time I'd spent worrying about it, actually getting caught didn't really bother me. Possibly because, other than giving me an appraising look, she didn't seem to care all that much.

"Thought you two might like to know a couple guys just came in," Nicki said. "They went toward the other end of the building, but you know."

"Thanks Nicki, we'll get... dressed," Megan said, glancing around at the scattered clothing and papers.

"Thanks," I echoed.

Nicki half-turned to go but stopped and gave me another look.

"So you're really her teacher huh?" she asked me.

My initial reaction was to deny it, but I second-guessed myself. I was pretty sure I had already told her I was and Nicki really didn't seem like she was going to tell anyone. Plus she did give us a heads up on other people coming in.

"Yes, I am," I nodded.

"Huh, cool," she said, giving what I could only assume was an approving nod to Megan.

With that she walked off, probably back to her desk, leaving Megan and me to clean up. It didn't take all that long for us to get dressed, not nearly as long as it took to take our clothes off in the first place.

"Sorry it had to end so quickly," Megan apologized. "I didn't want to leave you like that."

"It's okay, it's not your fault," I said. "Well, except for your choice of location I guess."

"Yeah, it's probably not what you were expecting. It was kinda fun though wasn't it?."

"Yeah, it was. You're still going to have a much harder time getting me naked in the library again, just so you know."

"That's okay, I wasn't planning on this being a recurring event. We can do some more normal stuff next time if you want." She stepped close to me and kissed me softly, not with the same passion or duration as last time but still enough to make me melt inside. "Maybe we could meet up again after the mid-term," she said before fully disengaging.

I nodded, knowing her well enough to take that as being her plan rather than an idle thought. I liked how she talked as though she was setting up a date, which I guess she sort of was. That would make what we just did the weirdest date I'd ever been on if I thought about it like that, and certainly one of the most memorable.

Making my way back to the entrance of the library I gave Nicki a small wave as I passed her desk before exiting the building. I soon reached my car and glanced surreptitiously around before opening the door.

My skirt was bunched up around my waist and my hand was in my panties almost before I got the door shut again. I was too worked up to drive and I was hoping a quick orgasm would calm me down enough to at least let me get home. My pussy was still so wet and the memories of Megan's naked, willing body were still so fresh I was sure it wouldn't take long.

Five minutes later I composed myself, at least enough to pass casual inspection, and fumbled with my keys to get them in the ignition. I suspected I wouldn't get another chance to be with Megan until after the mid-term like she'd said; I didn't know how I was going to keep from going crazy until then.

****

Finally the day of the mid-term arrived. It was held in the evening so multiple classes could all write it at the same time. I remembered being nervous going into these tests sometimes back when I was a student, but this was the first time I felt that way since becoming a teacher.

We were in a different room than where my classes were, but even still Megan ended up sitting toward the front of the room more or less in her usual spot. She gave me a big smile when she saw me and I had to struggle not to return it. I had to be professional about this, at least for the next couple hours.

Once the students all had their test papers and were busy writing I didn't have much to do except watch them and make sure no one was cheating. Even Megan was too busy concentrating to tease me like she normally did. Despite that my thoughts stayed mostly on her and trying to guess what she intended for tonight.

At least having something to think about made the time pass a little faster. Sooner than I would have thought students started passing in their tests and heading out the door. A glance at the clock on the wall told me that it was actually later than I thought.

Megan wasn't one of the first ones finished but she wasn't far behind either. She gave me a wink as she handed me her papers and I let my hand brush hers as I took them from her. She didn't say anything to me though and as she left I wondered how she was planning on meeting up with me afterward. If nothing else I supposed I could just give her a call when I was done.

It turned out that finding Megan wasn't necessary, she found me instead. I was on my way to my car after finally shepherding the stragglers out of the test room when she fell into step beside me almost without me noticing.

"Okay, how'd you know exactly where I'd be?" I demanded.

"Just hanging out Miss," she said, giving me that innocent smile that she did so well. "I was pretty sure you'd park in your usual spot, I just had to wait for you to walk by."

That raised more questions for me but I decided to leave it alone.

"So what are we doing tonight?" I asked.

"Well, how about you take me home and do whatever you want with me."

"Just like that?"

"Just like that. If you want to that is. I still owe you for the abrupt ending last time."

"But not for getting me naked in the middle of the library I suppose."

"That was your choice," she shrugged. "You didn't have to if you really didn't want to."

I rolled my eyes theatrically but continued to my car, letting Megan in on the other side. The anticipation was getting even more intense as I started driving back to my apartment with the object of my recent fantasies sitting right next to me.

"Is there anywhere nearby we can stop and pick up a bottle of wine?" she asked after a couple minutes.

"Uh, yeah there is a place along the way I suppose," I said.

"Good, I kinda feel like celebrating a little. Never got into beer like a lot of other people seem to," she told me by way of explanation.

We reached the liquor store before too long and as usual for the middle of the week it didn't seem very busy. I'd noticed that they seemed to do most of their business on the weekends when the university students had nothing better to do than drink.

Entering just behind Megan I saw a customer at the counter and another just disappearing down one of the aisles. I followed behind her as she browsed the selection, uncertain whether she was looking for anything in particular or not.

When we reached the back of the store she stopped and hooked her fingers in the waist of her skirt.

"What are you doing," I whispered, knowing exactly what she was doing even as she started to pull her skirt down her legs.

"Having some fun, couldn't resist," she replied cheerfully.

I couldn't stop her, didn't really want to stop her more to the point, and simply concentrated on listening for approaching footsteps or any sign that someone could see us. She didn't settle for just her skirt either, also removing her panties and bundling the two items of clothing up so she carry them easily in her hand. Her shirt came down far enough to cover about half of her butt, but not nearly enough to fool anyone who got a good look at her.

Megan of course didn't show any hesitation and resumed wandering the aisles, deftly avoiding the few other people walking around. I trailed her by a couple steps partly to block the view of anyone coming from behind us, but mostly so I could watch her butt peeking out at me from under shirt and swaying naughtily with every step. Whatever effect this sort of thing had on her it was working on me as well.

Finally she stopped, seemingly finding what she was looking for, and held out a bottle of wine to me.

"Would you mind buying this for me Miss? It's probably easier that way. I'll pay you back sometime."

"Sure," I said absently, taking the offered bottle.

"Thanks."

For all I knew she picked it at random, but it wouldn't have surprised me to learn that she knew what she was doing when it came to wine selection either.

Megan let me lead the way back to the front of the store, the clerk standing there fortunately wasn't paying that much attention and didn't even glance our way until I set the wine down. By that time the counter blocked his view of Megan's lower half and I almost shook my head in amazement at what she could get away with. As I stood there waiting to be rung up I felt her hand creep under my skirt and I had to swat it away. Only her impish grin gave away that she had been up to anything.

On the way out she kept me between her and the clerk who still didn't seem to have caught on. Once we reached my car and Megan actually had somewhere to duck out of sight if necessary she whirled around and launched herself at me.

"Oh my god, that was incredible," she said, punctuating her statement by throwing her arms around me and kissing me forcefully.

"You'd almost think you hadn't done anything like that before. You always get this excited?"

"Well, I actually haven't taken it that far before," she confessed. "Not somewhere where there were people around so close to me."

I was surprised to hear that, having simply assumed when she started stripping in the middle of the store that it was something she had experience with. Maybe it was simply the air of confidence she always seemed to have that made me think she had everything under control.

The moment was ruined by another car pulling in to the store's small parking lot. We ducked quickly into my car and I drove off as fast as I could get into gear. I don't think they saw us but it was still a relief to put some distance between us.

"That was close," Megan said.

"Well what do you expect? Taking risks like that you're going to have some close calls at the very least."

"Don't really expect anything, I just make it up as I go. Besides, the more risk the hornier I get."

She slid down in her seat, shifting her butt forward, and reached her hand down between her legs. I tried to keep my eyes on the road but she wasn't making it easy.

"Couldn't you at least wait until we get to my place, it's not that far," I said. "You're going to make me crash at this rate."

"Mmm, better keep your eyes on the road Miss," she replied, still shamelessly playing with herself beside me.

I gritted my teeth and squeezed my thighs together hard in a somewhat successful attempt to restrain my urges. Megan had always held an element of danger for me but this took it in a brand new direction.

It seemed like a much longer drive than usual, but I did manage to get us there in one piece. There was a strange moment of awkwardness once we actually entered my apartment, I wasn't sure whether to lead her to my bedroom or just tackle her onto the floor.

"Do you have any wine glasses?" Megan asked.

"Uh, yeah. Just a second."

I hadn't even remembered the wine and I was the one carrying the damn bottle. We ended up sitting together on the couch in what passed for my living room as Megan got the wine opened and poured. I took a couple large swallows immediately, feeling as though I could use it.

It didn't take long before Megan leaned close to me and started undoing buttons on my shirt. I tried to reach somewhere to set my glass down but just as quickly as she had leaned in she straightened back up.

"You looked a little warm," she said as though I would buy her explanation.

Over the next few minutes the two of us alternated between draining the wine bottle and slowly removing my clothes. Every touch of Megan's hands on me drove me crazy and I was getting progressively closer to grabbing her and dragging her into my bedroom, forcibly if necessary. Finally I stood up, a little unsteady from the alcohol but not yet drunk enough to impair me significantly.

"You gonna take me to bed now?" Megan asked, her eyes shining as I removed my panties to stand naked in front of her.

"Whether you like it or not," I confirmed.

"Oh don't worry, I'm pretty sure I'll like it."

She bounced off the couch and almost fell down in the process as she too discovered the effects of the wine. Giggling as she regained her balance she pulled her shirt off to reveal she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, leaving her just as naked as I was.

I wasn't sure which of us actually made it to the bed first, not that it mattered as we collapsed onto it together tangled in each other's arms. Her lips pressed furiously against mine and I kissed her back just as passionately while my hands explored her body.

Of their own volition my hips started rocking against her, seeking something to satisfy my hunger but finding nothing. Sensing my need Megan slid her hand down over my tummy and between my legs, locating my pussy by touch and drawing a slight gasp from me.

"Yes," I whispered in encouragement as her fingers touched me, stroking my vulnerable flesh.

"Mmm, you're so wet already," she said.

"That's your fault, you and your teasing."

"Well let's see what I can do about that."

She pushed a finger inside me, finding little resistance in my well-lubricated cunt. A second finger soon followed, temporarily helping to satisfy me as Megan finger-fucked my pussy with increasingly forceful thrusts.

Her head slid down to my breasts so she could suck on my nipples, first one then the other as though she couldn't decide which she preferred. I stroked her hair idly as I let her play, arching my back in pleasure when she nipped gently at the sensitive skin.

I gasped in surprise as I felt yet another finger slide into my pussy, then moaned gratefully as a fourth entered right behind it. Megan must have had half her hand in there by now and it was just what I needed. I had noticed that her hands were smaller than I was used to but I hadn't realized just how much stimulation I lost from that until she added her other two fingers. I had never had anyone's entire fist inside me before, but Megan's might just be small enough to fit.

"Can you get your thumb in?" I asked.

"You want me to try?"

I nodded her arm stopped moving as she carefully pushed her final remaining digit between my pussy lips. As I thought it did fit and when she curled her fingers inside me I felt that sense of fullness that I loved but didn't experience nearly often enough. Slower than before she resumed her hand's motion, working her way as deep into my pussy as she could go.

All too soon my orgasm approached. The sensations I was feeling were exquisite but not enough for me to want to delay the release I craved. I let out a long low moan as I came, squeezing Megan's hand tight with my pussy muscles before slowly relaxing.

"That seemed like it felt good, you nearly took my hand off," Megan said, bringing her palm up to her face to examine it. "And now it's all wet and sticky."

She sucked one of her fingers into her mouth, clearly not minding my juices covering it.

"God you're sexy," I said.

"Sexy and still horny," she replied, as though I might forget about her needs.

"I think I've got something that might help with that."

Megan watched with definite interest as I rummaged around the bottom drawer of my dresser. My last girlfriend left behind a couple toys and never came back for them. I never had much of a chance to use them since then but now seemed like a good time.

"Is that..." she started as I stood up.

I held out my hand so she could clearly see the strap-on I held. I loved using it, but without anyone to use it on it was kind of pointless.

"Want to try it?" I asked.

In response Megan got on her hands and knees and turned around on the bed while smiling in invitation over her shoulder. I got into the harness as fast as I could, making sure to adjust the straps so they fit snugly, and climbed up behind her. Even as quick as I managed it she was already wiggling her butt at me impatiently.

I used one hand to try and hold her still while the other one guided my fake cock into her pussy. She sighed contentedly as I thrust deeper and deeper inside her and lowered her upper body slightly to give me a better angle.

"Mmm, that feels good," she breathed.

She wasn't the only enjoying herself; whether by accident or design the strap-on was shaped such that every time I pushed into her it put pressure right on my clit. When I increased my pace sufficiently it was almost like masturbating, with the added bonus of fucking the hot girl in front of me at the same time.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned. "Harder."

I did my best to oblige, thrusting into her tight little pussy for all I was worth. Even after cumming so recently the stimulation on my clit was intense and I knew I could cum again fairly soon at this rate.

Megan beat me to it, crying out with her orgasm a few short minutes later. She collapsed forward on the bed abruptly halting my movements and leaving me still wanting more. With no other immediate option I shoved my hand down between the strap-on and my pussy to desperately finger my clit. In almost no time at all I felt myself cumming again and dropped down beside my young lover to ride out the waves of pleasure that surged through me. Even before I had a chance to recover I felt her crawl into my arms and snuggle up against me.

"That was pretty awesome," she said.

"Yes, it was," I agreed.

"Miss, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"Well...." She hesitated for a second. "How do you feel about me?"

"I don't understand."

I shifted around a bit trying to get more comfortable. The harness I was wearing was starting to dig into me a little but I couldn't summon the energy to get out of it.

"I mean, I like you," Megan said, looking into my eyes as she spoke. "I really, really like you. It was all just fun at the start, but now I kinda... I just need to know what you think about me."

For the first time I saw a hint of vulnerability to her, the first sign that I could actually hurt her by saying the wrong thing. Or course I had no intention of doing so but it was touching to see how much I meant to her.

"I think you're trouble Maggie, I have since the first time you talked to me. And despite that I think I'm dangerously close to falling in love with you."

"Really?"

The moment of vulnerability was gone, replaced by a more familiar look on her face. I don't even think she minded being called trouble, then again she probably already knew she was.

"Really. And I know you're planning something already but I'm too drained right now, you're just going to have to settle for cuddling."

"'Kay, but it's my turn with your toy next."

"Deal."

I was physically tired but not sleepy yet and I knew that given a little time to rest I would probably be good to go again. Megan seemed like she was already ready for more and would almost certainly be able to outlast me. I wished I didn't have an eight-thirty class in the morning since I suspected I wouldn't be getting very much sleep. Maybe I could call in sick.

Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers