Mom's Home Movies Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany forced herself back from her thoughts to listen to her son's reaction.

"...Experiment. Okay. Sure, Mom. That sounds good. So, what's it about? Will we need Taylor?"

"Yes, and it's a bit complicated. Ready to hear the idea?"

"Yeah! Go ahead. I won't interrupt." Ben moved, sitting in the chair next to his mom to get more comfortable. He wanted to take his bathing suit off but decided against it. In fact, he chose to look away from his sexy mom in her miniscule white bikini, so he could better concentrate on her idea.

"It's a mother and son video called 'The Jealous Mother'. The story is about a mother who hasn't had a romantic relationship with another man in years and becomes overly protective and subconsciously attracted to her son."

Ben listened carefully. "Okay."

"It's a different sort of story that progresses slowly. The camera briefly shows the mom catching glimpses of her son as a man, she notices bulges and new muscles, that sort of thing. Anyway, one day, she catches him making out with his girlfriend..."

"Taylor?" Ben asked.

"Right," Tiffany continued, "and she confronts him that night claiming that a nineteen-year-old girl doesn't know how to kiss properly and that she doubts his girlfriend knew what she was doing. So, she convinces her son to let her teach him how to kiss."

Ben liked the idea. He didn't feel like he could ever kiss his mom as often, or as passionately as he wanted to. This would be the perfect opportunity for more kissing.

"Interesting. So, what do we do about hiding your face, Mom? You can't have a blurred-out face on a make-out scene like that. It would look..."

"I know, I know, it would look weird. And I'm proud to say that I think I have a solution to the whole blurred-out face problem."

Ben was completely enthralled by his mom's claim. Not being able to show her face was becoming a real pain in the ass.

She continued. "I was thinking a high-quality blonde wig and a pair of designer glasses with clear lenses. I could also wear my makeup differently."

Ben thought about the idea. He liked it. In fact, it was brilliant, but he needed to see his mom in her costume before he would feel comfortable about recording scenes that showed her face.

"Do you even have a wig or glasses for that matter?"

"Not yet, but we can research them online and order a couple of wigs to be delivered. We can go to the eyewear store and pick out a pair of glasses."

"Okay. So far so good. Continue." Ben leaned back in his chair and crossed his hands over his stomach.

"A couple of days later, she comes home from work and catches the girlfriend giving her son a blowjob. Again, she watches from the safety of the other room and later confronts her son. This time she claims that a girl that young doesn't have enough experience to perform fellatio properly on a man so well endowed."

"Okay. I see where this is going. I like it." Ben smiled, getting excited at the thought of being serviced by both Taylor and his mom in the same video.

"We will need to space-out the scenes to allow for your semen to build-up for the..." Tiffany's eyes moved to Ben's crotch.

Ben couldn't help but smile. His cock throbbed in his shorts.

"...you know," Tiffany continued, "the 'money shot'." She moved her eyes back to meet Ben's, reluctantly.

"So, the recording will take several days." Ben observed.

"Yes. It will have to. I think maybe four days."

"Okay, keep going."

"She gives her son a very enthusiastic and verbally narrative blowjob. The son begins to see his mom has a point but is feeling torn because he loves being with his girlfriend too. The jealous mother is trying to split the two up in order to have him all to herself, but the son won't go for it. So, she has to try harder."

"Like a sexual competition?" Ben asked.

"Exactly. A couple of days pass, and she hears them having sex in his room."

Ben could see where his mom got the idea for the story from. He surmised it was the product of her own first-hand experience watching he and Taylor the other night in his bedroom. 'Could mom be jealous of Taylor?' he wondered.

"The next night, she wears some incredibly sexy clothes after dinner..."

Tiffany paused as Ben interjected, "She should probably increase the sexy clothes as the video goes on, don't you think? Starting off conservative and gradually revealing more skin, and tighter clothing day-by-day?" Ben could see how this could be a full-length porn movie. In fact, it would have to be for the idea to work at all.

Tiffany scribbled in her notebook, then looked up and off into the distance.

"Great idea! The story could track the mother's transformation from a stuffy, sexual conservative to a total slut for her son."

A twinge of arousal swelled inside Tiffany in that moment. The words, "total slut for her son", echoed in her mind. Even if her story idea was an embellishment, her real-life sexual situation with her son was running on the same course. Was she becoming a total slut for her son? She didn't let herself answer that question. So, she thought it best to stop with her description of the rest of the video for the time being.

"That's, um...that's all for now. Let's research wigs when we get inside."

Ben sensed Tiffany's reluctance to continue with her description of the story. Their own very recent personal story was wrapped up in this new video idea in a huge way. He could only hope she wouldn't back out of this new project as he thought it was an excellent idea.

Ben and Tiffany looked together at several websites that sold wigs while at the kitchen table.

"I think blonde, don't you?" Tiffany looked over at Ben.

"Yes, blonde. That's more like your personality than black or brunette. But I think it should be a style that is different from how you normally wear your hair," Ben offered.

They finally agreed on two wigs. One was a short, blonde bob style with light brown accents. The other was lighter blonde, longer, and layered in a style that looked very natural.

"Those are expensive! Over two-grand for a couple of wigs?" Ben had never given a thought as to the cost of a wig.

"They're natural, human hair, so actually these are a pretty good deal. And if they work out, we can use these for all our future scenes and eliminate the need to blur or crop-out my face. We'll just need to be careful. You can make quite a mess and they are hard to clean, Tiffany half-kid her son, her eyes drawing down to his crotch once again.

"I'm messy? Did you see what you did to the chaise lounge this morning?" Ben joked right back.

"Fair enough," Tiffany conceded.

Tiffany retrieved her pocket book then returned to purchase the wigs.

"Scheduled delivery is in two days. That should give Taylor enough time to talk to Alex about recording in our video. Why don't we go out for tacos at the taco stand? We can stop by the eyeglass store and see about frames."

Tiffany and Ben dressed and left for the evening. She let Ben drive. It was a beautiful night. A cooler breeze had moved through the area and Tiffany was reminded of a time when she and his father would take long drives in one of his sports cars from his dealership. She didn't miss Larry, but she missed the companionship they once shared. She looked over at Ben wondering if he could fill that role someday.

As they neared the store, Tiffany forced herself out of her reminiscing.

"I thought I would get more prominent frames, like dark black plastic or tortoise shell. What do you think?"

Ben nodded. "Yes. That would be a good way to disguise your face a bit. Good idea."

In the eyeglass store, Tiffany noticed that they had non-prescription, colored contact lenses.

"Hey, Benny. What do you think of these?" She pointed to the case.

"Wow! Awesome idea! Get the brown ones."

Tiffany picked out some dark brown contacts and two eyeglass frames, one pair was black and rectangular shaped and the other was a tortoise shell color that were in a horn-rim style.

The technician would fit the non-prescription lenses into the frames while Ben and his mom went to get something to eat.

After dinner, Tiffany was trying on the new glasses in the store's mirror.

"Wow!" Ben looked carefully at his mother's face. "I'm surprised how drastically they change your appearance. You've got a hot librarian thing going on." Ben could feel blood flowing into his penis and wondered if there would be a way to have sex with his mom later in the night.

"I do look different, don't I? We should have thought of this before." Tiffany turned her head from side-to-side trying to look at every angle of her face.

"I like the black frames better," Ben added.

"Me too, but the tortoise shell frames give a totally different shape to my face. I want those as well." Tiffany smiled.

Later that night, Ben stretched out on his bed, tossing from one side to the other. He fantasized about going into his mom's room naked and getting into bed with her but decided she would probably refuse him.

Tiffany sat up writing in her purple notebook, laying out the scenes for the second half of the video. She desperately wanted to feel her son's cock deep inside her again, but felt she should hold off on having sex with him until later. What she and Ben had was special. She couldn't stop thinking about his cock, his body, his energetic and sexual nature. She never wanted it to become routine or have the exciting feelings she carried with her all day to dull in any way.

Ben and Tiffany went to bed that night horny for each other, despite having just had sex that morning.

Ben awoke the next morning to a text from Taylor.

-HEY- IS THE VIDEO POSTED YET? -

-I HAVN'T CHECKED-

-OH-

-HEY, MOM AND I HAVE A NEW VIDEO PLANNED. WE NEED YOU IN IT-

Ben hoped Taylor was serious about acting in their videos. There was a pause in the texting for a couple of minutes.

-I TOLD ALEX LAST NIGHT. CALL ME.

Ben anxiously pressed Taylor's contact number. Hoping all was well.

"Hey, Tay. So, how did it go?"

Taylor cleared her throat, "It was, okay. He's not wanting to be there, you know, in rehab. He thinks all he needed was to sober up and that he's fine to come back home."

Ben felt strangely nervous. He hadn't thought of the possibility that Taylor would go back to Alex.

"Ben?"

In that moment he realized that he had been silently going over in his mind thoughts of Alex returning and Taylor giving him another chance.

"Yeah. I'm here." Ben paused again, not having anything else to say.

"I told him that I'm moving out and that I don't want to see him again. I also said I was going to keep doing videos on my own."

Ben smiled, then let out a loud sigh as he held the phone against his chest. He felt instant relief.

"How did he take the news?"

"He didn't seem to care. He just wanted to be sure he was going to get half of our income from the videos we already made." Taylor sighed.

"How is that going to work exactly?"

"I told him I would keep our bank account active so that he would have access to the money, but I already changed the Hot Amateur account password so that I have control over the videos. If he empties the account or takes more than his half, I will remove our bank information from the site and he'll get nothing."

"Wow. That's smart. Good thinking." Ben was impressed with Taylor's solution.

"I will set up a new video account if I want to do anything on my own so he gets nothing from anything I do in the future."

Ben nodded approvingly on his end of the phone.

"It feels great to have this off my back, Ben."

"I bet. Hey, I know this must be a lot to go through so if you want to take a break from recording videos..."

"Are you kidding? Ben, I can't wait to move on and get started on my new life! Tell me about the new idea."

"It would be best if you came over. Can you?"

"I can be there in about an hour."

"Great! See you in an hour."

Ben smiled looking at his phone. He felt this was the beginning of an exciting new chapter in his life. He couldn't wait to tell his mom.

"How about some coffee and oatmeal?" Ben was sitting in his room at his desk, about to look at the website and the status of their latest video when he turned to see his mom in her kimono robe holding a tray. She smiled, looking full of energy, with her red hair in a bun and her deep, exposed cleavage.

"Awesome! Thanks, Mom." Ben closed his laptop and cleared a space for the tray. "I spoke to Taylor just now. She broke up with Alex and can start appearing in our videos."

"That's great news, Ben!" Tiffany felt relieved that Taylor followed-through on her promise.

"She'll be here in an hour." Ben began eating his oatmeal.

Tiffany sat on the love seat and watched Ben eat.

"Today, we can review the idea and if Taylor is up for it, record the first scene." Tiffany was still horny from the night before but decided not to act on her urges.

"Sounds good Mom."

Tiffany waited for Ben to finish and cleared his tray. She busied herself taking a shower and getting ready for the day.

Tiffany took the full hour to make her transformation to her new identity as the jealous mother. She took her time to brush her hair under the wig and attach it to the back with bobby pins. She applied her makeup, feeling herself growing more excited with anticipation and fighting the temptation to masturbate ahead of the scene. She wanted to be fresh for the camera.

Next, she got into her outfit. The goal was to appear as a professional woman. Her top was a short-sleeved teal-colored blouse with one of her most supportive and conservative bras. She had a white skirt that came just above the knee and a pair of teal pumps that matched her top. As she adjusted her clothing in the mirror, she noticed how completely different she looked. The longer blonde wig she wore looked natural and her glasses and colored contacts gave her a completely different appearance.

"I'm unrecognizable as Tiffany," she remarked to herself.

Tiffany rounded the corner of her bedroom and sauntered into the kitchen where Ben and Taylor were making small talk.

"Good God, Mom! You look amazing!" Ben stood up immediately and began circling his mom looking her up and down. "The wig, the glasses, your makeup- you look completely different."

"I know! I can't believe it myself," Tiffany agreed.

"You nailed the conservative clothing, hell, you could go to church dressed like that," Taylor offered.

Wanting to get on with the filming, Tiffany reached for the camera. "Are we ready?" Tiffany held the camera up. "Remember, Taylor, your name is Amanda for this movie."

Taylor raised a thumbs-up to Tiffany.

Ben and Taylor would be in the seldom-used den sitting on the couch. Ben wore a pair of white soccer shorts and a blue V-neck T-shirt and Taylor was dressed in her red shorts and white tank top. The shot would be from Tiffany's point of view, walking in the house from their garage. Her dialog would provide the necessary background to the first scene.

"Ready!"

Tiffany handed the camera to Taylor who recorded Tiffany closing the door of her SUV and walked into the kitchen door from the garage. Once inside, Taylor handed the camera over to Tiffany and got into place on the couch next to Ben.

After closing the garage door, Tiffany recorded her path from the kitchen door to the garage, through the kitchen, and down the hall to where she could see the couch in the den.

She narrated the scene as she recorded. "I'm about at my wits end. No sex in three years. I can't take it anymore. I'm wet almost all the time. It's all I can do not to jump the plumber or the cable guy when they come to service my house. I feel like a hormone-riddled teenage boy."

The camera recorded Tiffany placing her purse and the mail on the kitchen counter and removing her heels. She began sorting through the mail as she stood in the kitchen.

"Junk...junk...bill..." Tiffany looked up as something caught her attention, raising the camera.

On the couch in the den, Ben and Taylor were passionately kissing.

"What in the heck?" Tiffany held the camera steady as she crept across the hallway toward the den.

She zoomed-in on the couple from a distance of about twenty feet and shot. They were intertwined like familiar lovers, tongues appearing as their heads twisted alternately from side-to-side. In a sloppy, noisy kissing session.

'No, this is no good.' Tiffany thought.

"Cut. Stop." Tiffany paused the camera and walked into the room.

Ben and Taylor looked up puzzled.

"What's up, Mom?" Ben was just getting into it and was a little put off by the interruption. He was already showing a small bulge.

"I guess I didn't convey what I had in mind very clearly. You two need to show a little less experience. You can't be French kissing with such obvious expertise. You need to be more awkward."

"I don't get it." Taylor had a difficult time understanding what Tiffany was trying to say.

Tiffany explained, "I need to approach Benny with advice and show him how much better his mom is at kissing than his girlfriend. For this to work on camera, there needs to be more of a contrast between Amanda's kissing and Benny's mother's."

Ben looked toward Taylor who was sitting with one leg straddled over his lap and arms hanging around his neck. "I think I get it. Let's cool off on the making out a little. No tongue and try to be stiffer."

"Okay. I'll act like I'm not a good kisser." Taylor winked at Ben.

Ben and Taylor sat side-by side angled awkwardly toward each other. Taylor's hands were on her legs as if afraid to put them anywhere else.

Tiffany began recording at the point where she looked up while sorting through the mail.

She stopped suddenly, whispering, "Oh my God. Benny and Amanda are making out." The camera focused on the couple sitting on the couch in the den.

Tiffany approached slowly as she walked down the hall to film the two. Ben had his hand on Taylor's knee and was kissing her with pursed lips. The two looked exactly how Tiffany had envisioned: inexperienced, awkward, experimenting nineteen-year-old teens kissing when mom was out of the house.

Taylor was having a difficult time refraining from laughing. She found it silly and fun to pretend to not know how to kiss.

It was Tiffany's cue.

"Benny and Amanda! That'll be enough of that!" she said with a booming voice.

The two lovers broke their labored embrace and Benny stood up as a reaction to being caught. Tiffany noticed Ben's small bulge had grown significantly in his pants. He didn't look fully hard, but his erection was visible.

"Mom! We were just kissing...I was..."

"Sorry, Mrs. Johnson." Amanda stood and looked down, then after a pause, looked over to Benny.

"I have to get home anyway, Benny." Amanda took a step away from Benny and walked quickly around the corner to the front door.

Tiffany followed her out to the hallway, then turned back and trained the camera on Benny.

Taylor moved behind Tiffany out of the shot. She snuck around to a position behind her back and watched the scene as Tiffany continued to film.

"So, Benny. How long have you and your little neighbor friend been together?"

Tiffany held the camera recording Benny and his reaction. She moved it down to his crotch to highlight his large tented bulge, then focused on his face after catching the erection on camera.

"Uh. Well, it just sort of happened. I don't know, about a month?"

"A month. And how long have you been sneaking around?"

"Mom, we're not sneaking around. We're both over eighteen and it's none of your business. Okay? I can have a girlfriend."

"I'm sorry, you're right. You can have a girlfriend, if that's what she is. She doesn't kiss like a girlfriend, but she seems sweet enough."