Mom's Buttons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one final pump of his hips, Anthony managed to bury his entire length inside of me. He paused, giving my twat a moment to adjust to the large intruder. My clit throbbed, and I could feel every vein in his cock pulsing against my walls.

"Now fuck me baby. Mommy needs to cum."

Anthony pulled his hips back, withdrawing his cock almost all the way from me. My pussy felt suddenly empty.

And then he thrust forward, slamming his cock into me. My body rocked forward, and my pussy throbbed in intense pleasure. Anthony had almost all of him inside me.

Before I could adjust to his cock, Anthony pulled out again, leaving an inch or two still inside me. My pussy ached for his cock, gripping tighter as if to prevent its withdrawal.

Anthony pounded into me and almost immediately pulled out before fucking me again. He quickly developed into a rhythm, slamming his cock into my wet and needy pussy. Every thrust felt like it stretched my pussy out more, reaching new and unexplored depths.

I could feel each ridge in his cock gliding against my pussy walls. His cock hit just the perfect angle to rub my g-spot, making my clit throb and pulse harder. My whole body felt alive.

"Harder!" I commanded. The orgasm was snot far away, and I wanted this one to be one I would remember forever.

Anthony obeyed, picking up his pace. He fucked me deeper now, withdrawing his whole cock except for the head before burying himself balls-deep into me on every subsequent thrust. My pussy was finally getting the long-awaited attention it deserved.

"Yes, fuck me, baby! Make Mommy's cunt yours!" I begged. "It feels so fucking good baby."

I bit my lower lip and moved a hand to my chest to play with my tits. My hips moved with a mind of their own, reacting to Anthony's constant powerful thrusts. I ground back against my son, inching him further into me and really letting his cock stimulate my entire twat.

Anthony was fucking me like a mad-man, slamming into me harder than I had ever felt. His balls slapped against my labia, and I could hear squishing sounds whenever his shaft slid back and forth in my slick channel.

Anthony used his grip on my hips to practically impale me on his cock, pulling me back to meet his pumping hips. He kept going faster and faster, pumping that perfect cock in and out of my eager pussy.

"Fuck yes!" I groaned, the impending climax taking over my body. "Fuck Mommy harder! Destroy this fucking cunt!"

Anthony groaned and went as fast as he could. His cock was an absolute blur, ramming back and forth into my pussy like a piston. My body lurched forward as his glorious cock completely speared me before he yanked me back on his next stroke and did it all over again. He fucked me with a raw, unadulterated passion. I wondered how long Anthony had wanted to do this to me. He was certainly not holding anything back.

"Fuck, sweetie, you're gonna make me cum!" I told him. I snaked a hand back between my legs and found my clit. It was rigid and totally erect, and I twitched when my fingers made contact with the nub. They flew back and forth over it, trying to keep up with Anthony's relentless frenetic pace.

"Oh, shit, it's about to happen!" I announced. Anthony's fingers dug harder into my skin. My pussy throbbed and pulsed around his cock. My whole body tingled as I teetered right on the edge. "Here it comes!"

Anthony kept destroying my cunt, thrusting into me with every ounce of energy he had. His cock slammed into me once more, filling up my cunt, hitting every nerve ending inside me, and triggering the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced.

"Fuck, I'm cumming!" I screamed, loud enough to alert the whole neighborhood.

My whole body shook and twitched and quivered. My legs gave out from underneath me, but the support of the table and Anthony's strong grip kept me in place. My cunt clenched tightly around Anthony's still-thrusting cock, baptizing his shaft in the warm nectar of my pussy.

My screams devolved into a series of unintelligible groans and moans. I was light-headed and could not think straight. I nearly passed out, but the feeling of my son's cock still slamming into my pussy kept me clinging to consciousness. Waves of pleasure cascaded through me, reaching every part of my body and shaking me down to my core.

I gasped for breath, sweating and panting like I had just ran a marathon. My chest rose and fell, and my face and neck were flushed red. I felt drained, totally exhausted.

I looked over my shoulder at Anthony. His face was dripping with sweat, and his brow was furrowed. He was about to cum himself.

"Wait," I mumbled, stringing together my first coherent word.

Anthony looked to me and gradually slowed down his thrusts.

"Fuck, I'm so close," he reasoned.

I picked myself up and pushed Anthony back down into his chair. My pussy was now empty, but I still needed more. I had already climaxed once; I wanted one more.

"Listen to me, baby. It'll make it so much better. I just need you to hold out for a few more minutes, okay?"

Anthony sighed. "Alright."

"I want us to cum together," I explained. My hand moved to Anthony's shaft. I stroked it gingerly while I positioned my hips over his lap and straddled him. I aimed Anthony's erect rod and slowly inched my hips down on top of it.

Anthony didn't have to do anything, I just let gravity do the work. My pussy slid down the shaft, gradually becoming filled up by my son's perfect cock again.

"Hmm, fuck," I whimpered. My pussy came alive again, fitting like a sheath around Anthony's dick.

Anthony reached behind me and rested his hands on my butt. I moved my hips up and began to ride Anthony, moving very slowly to start. I didn't want him to get too close yet.

I rested my hands against Anthony's firm pecs. We stared at each other silently while my hips slowly rocked up and down on his cock. I made the first move, leaning forward to kiss him.

His tongue came out and we explored each other's mouths, just as we had done earlier. Except this time, Anthony's pants were off and I was straddling his thick member.

Anthony's fingers squeezed the soft flesh of my butt, lifting me off his cock a little before I ground down again. The fire was rising inside me again. My pace picked up a little, my hips bouncing up and down on Anthony's lap.

My lips trailed away from Anthony's mouth, kissing his cheek and to his ear. Anthony kissed and sucked on my neck.

"I love you," I whispered to him. We were fully connected as mother and son in that moment, wrapped in a tight embrace, my pussy gently sliding up and down on his dick. I couldn't have been happier, or more turned on.

His cock lurched at my statement, and I rode him a little bit faster now. Whenever my hips came down and I fully impaled myself, my clit rubbed at the base of Anthony's torso, sending tingles through my body.

Anthony pushed me back a little so I was sitting straight up. His hands moved to my waist, and he helped me ride his cock. He picked me up before dropping me back down onto his cock, sliding his entire length into my cunt. I ground my hips down each time, inching him deeper into me and stimulating my sensitive twat, before picking my hips up again.

Anthony leaned forward and his head dipped to my breasts. His mouth sealed around one of my nipples and his tongue flicked over the nub.

"Shit," I moaned, "keep doing that. Mommy's going to cum soon."

That seemed to fuel him on more. Anthony started thrusting up into me, matching every down-stroke of my hips. His cock powered further into my cunt, making my clit throb more. His balls smacked against the base of my ass each time I ground down on him, adding to the slight squishing sounds coming from my snatch.

Anthony bit my nipple rather hard, drawing a gasp from me. He continued sucking and licking on the nipple, studding the skin of my pink areola with goosebumps. He switched over to the other breast, exposing my now-wet nipple to the cool air again.

"Fuck, that's so good," I moaned. I felt my stomach and thighs tightening, my body preparing for the inevitable climax. I bit my lip and closed my eyes, just basking in the pleasure that was overtaking me.

Anthony fucked me harder, ramming my pussy with his cock. He pulsed and throbbed inside me, about to explode. I could feel the orgasm rising up inside me, on the verge of hitting. I grabbed Anthony's head and tilted it up, passionately kissing him again.

My ass bounced as my hips undulated, and my clit rubbed down on Anthony's torso. Anthony pumped his dick deep inside of me one last time, and I came again on my son's cock.

Anthony's cock twitched and exploded in his long-awaited climax. I squealed out, our mouths pressed together and sloppily kissing. Mother and son came together in the most passionate and sexy moment of my life. Rope after rope of my son's jizz splashed against the back of my pussy, amplifying my orgasm further. It just kept coming, completely filling up my cunt. I had never taken a load that big before.

Both of us shook and shivered in the chair, out sweaty bodies intertwined. We rode out our orgasms together, wrapped up in each other's arms and kissing. Anthony's member remained buried inside my wet and now sticky cunt, slowly deflating. His spend and my nectar began to slowly seep out, pooling at the base of his cock.

"Holy fuck," I moaned finally.

"I know," Anthony whispered back. Our faces were inches apart, and I stared straight into his soul-piercing eyes. "That was incredible."

"That's an understatement," I chuckled.

I slowly picked myself up, Anthony's cock slipping out of me. I couldn't help but drop to my knees. I licked and kissed his shaft, tasting his cum and my own pussy juice off his cock. My mouth sealed around the head and I bobbed up and down a few times, mirroring what my cunt had been doing just moments before.

I cleaned Anthony's cock off completely, making it look good as new. He sat back, appreciating the beautiful woman working her magic over his dick.

The lack of light coming from the kitchen window suddenly stuck out to me. My eyes wandered to the wall-mounted clock.

"Shit," I said, standing back up again. "Your father will be home soon."

"Yeah, he probably wouldn't react too favorably if he came in to see this."

"No he wouldn't," I responded. I picked my panties up off the floor and began to get dressed again. "Which is why he can't ever know about this. Or your sister for that matter. This stays strictly between us, alright?"

"Of course, I got it," Anthony said. "Just our own little secret one time thing."

I turned back to Anthony, giving him another glimpse of my perky tits before slipping my blouse back on.

"Who said anything about one time?"

*********

Remember to vote 5 stars and favorite the story if you liked it. There are probably a few spelling errors: my spellchecker is awful and my proofreading is not infallible. Tell me in the comments if you want to see a continuation of this story. Please also give me constructive feedback and let me know what you liked or what you thought could have been better. It's how I can improve as a writer and do better in the future.