Mom's Assturbation Sessions Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still though, we know how they are. If we told them this wasn't cheating they would disagree with us a hundred percent."

"So we don't tell them," Rachel said.

"Correct. We give Daniel assturbation sessions behind their backs."

"Do you think they'll get suspicious, if we just all of the sudden go back to having sex with them again?"

"They might, so we could make a slow transition back to marital sex, but if they seem to be suspicious, and we have to start sneaking around like cheating sluts, then I guess we will," Sara said.

Rachel smiled. "I like this plan. I mean, I'm sure Dan and Michael both masturbate occasionally without telling us, all married men do, so what's the difference?"

"What they don't know won't hurt them."

"We should start gauging Daniel's interest, right away. I'll call my friend Tonya and find out when the next assturbation session is," Rachel said.

Sara jumped up and down a few times, making her heavy tits bounce. "Oh my God, I'm excited. We're really gonna do this."

Both women were so thrilled they could hardly sleep that night.

Daniel watched his lubed cock sliding in and out of her tight ass. The wet, slurping sound of her ass-tunnel pumped up and down over his stabbing meat. He loved watching her big cheeks jiggle from the power of his thrusts. He suddenly slapped one of her meaty buns, which made a loud smacking sound.

The woman screamed playfully, then giggled as she reached back to rub her ass. The wedding ring sparked on her finger. "Daniel, careful. I don't need a handprint on my ass."

"Sorry, Mom," he said as he began to pump her ass even harder.

Sara threw her buns back. "Ohhh yess!" she whimpered.

Dan Senior woke up as heard his wife's voice. He clicked on the light and saw her squirming, a light sheen of perspiration covering her nearly naked body. Her big tits were spread out on her chest and rocked beneath her nightie. She panted, gently lifting her pelvis up and down. "Yess...like that," she gasped.

Dan smiled, imagining that she was having a dream about him. The Mother's breath became heavier. "Yess. Ohhh God, yess, just like that, Daniel," she cried out.

"What?!" Dan said loudly, "Sara," he shouted, jarring her awake.

Sara stared up at her husband in horror, catching her breath. She realized what he'd heard her say. "Oops," she muttered.

12