Mommy Needs Your Sperm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, fuck me harder, and faster!" she replied. The oversized globes of her spongy tits bounced and rippled between them as she humped feverishly up and down, meeting her son's rapid cock-thrusts. "Yes, that's it my perfect motherfucker, you're going to breed your mother's pussy, aren't you?!"

"Yep!" he answered, overwhelmed by his mom's heavy-titted body beneath him, and the clinging tightness of her pussy as the narrow, pleated fuck-tube sucked and secreted on his cock. He wished he could get his whole body in there, just like when she birthed him out so he could become lost in the spongy, quivering tightness of her vagina, breathing in the strong, musky cuntal aroma, while her walls swathed his body in hot fuck-oil. He didn't wanna go back to the womb. He just wanted to feel his whole body worming around inside her tight mommy-cunt, feeling it clutch onto him.

"That's it...don't stop now; give your mommy all of that young fertile seed that's been building in your tight balls," Violet cried out. "Keep fucking me, harder, faster! Oh God, don't stop, son, you're going to make your mother cum all over your young hard cock!"

"Cum on my dick, mom!" Rin snarled, beating his boner through her pussy at a desperate pace, making his cum-churning balls beat against her asshole.

Violet had become scared by her husband's low sperm count and his inability to fuck her like she really needed to get fucked to get pregnant. Now, all was well with the world. Her handsome son was taking over the reins as baby-maker. He would be filling her fertile womb with hot, sticky milt. She would be taking her own boy's sexual body fluid and letting his hundreds of millions of virile sperm do what his dad's couldn't. "Oh, God, that's it my big boy, fuck a baby into your mom, pump me full of your hot ball goo!" Violet cried out.

Her son's dreamy dick was like the friction-stick that was lighting her nerve-endings on fire. Her clit protruded from its fleshy hood, chafed raw by the root of his prick with every thrust. She felt her climax swelter, deep in the core of her cunt, slowly building to a mind-blowing crescendo. "Oh fuck, baby, mommy's going to cum on your dick!" she announced.

"Oh shit, I feel really good!" added Rin, experiencing his mom's ribbed-lined walls chew and smolder around his erectile meat.

"Cum with me, son! Shoot your seed into my womb! Fill me up with your baby-gravy!"

Rin's dick tingled and his nuts clenched up closer to his body. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, mom!" he grunted.

"Don't you dare stop fucking me until every last drop is drained from those balls!" Violet stated as spasms quivered exquisitely through her throbbing cunt-tunnel, making her teats throb on the peaks of her tits and her asshole pucker as she gushed female ejaculate all over her son's dick.

The teen grimaced, seeing colored lights flash before his eyes as more blood rushed from his body, into his raging fuck-muscle, making his cunt-smothered knob mushroom obscenely. A torrent of cum blasted open his piss-hole and splattered through his mom's contracting vagina.

"Oh, sweetheart I can feel your hot jizz hitting my cervix!" Violet squealed, writhing wildly in mutual climax. "Yes! Yes, fill my tunnel, pump all that baby juice into my fertile pussy! BREED YOUR MOTHER, SON!!! Fuuuuuck yes!"

"Auuugh, fuck!" Rin groaned through gritted teeth, feeling her spewing pussy suck more and more cum from his prick. For a good minute they wrestled in ecstasy, their pleasure-stricken bodies slowly descending from that golden climactic peak.

"Oh, my sweet boy, that was amazing!" Violet sighed, holding her teen tight.

"Oh, yeah it was," her son agreed.

I'm going to lie here for a moment to let all that juice absorb and take hold inside my baby-cannon.

"Do you think we did it?" Rin asked breathlessly.

"I have no doubt that you got your mom pregnant just now! You shot so many cummy-ropes into my pussy! You did such a good job, sweetheart, I'm very proud of you!"

"Thanks."

"Now, if for some reason it didn't work this time, that's ok. We can try again and again until you've successfully planted your seed."

Rin's body shuddered at the idea at fucking his mom repeatedly. He hoped she would keep him home from school so they could beat their horny pissers together in baby-making intercourse all day. "Mm, yeah, whenever you need me mom," he offered.

"Give your mom one more kiss," Violet whispered. They shared a passionate smooch; the final act to their naughty union. "Such a good boy!"

--:--
--:--
1.0
klrxo
12
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
OI8U2OI8U2about 2 hours ago

It's always best when you have two voices in the recording like you have right here. It was hot! 5 Stars

klrxoklrxo4 days agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback. To read more of my work, including many juicy audio stories, visit: https://subscribestar.adult/mom-s-bedroom

Also find me on Twitter @MomBedroom

Rawandrisky6Rawandrisky622 days ago

Best audio I've heard.. true to life.. mom's hairy pussy is spot on! A son's first load should be inside his mother! Bravo. Make dad take care of the baby now and make more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow!,, I have been waiting for another fantastic story…. and you didn’t disappoint. You have that amazing voice:) and always on target with the story line. Enjoy all your stories and poem. We look forward to the next one or two…. (Sorry….just greedy for your next audio or written story) Believe you are the best creator on this site. Others might have more stories, but not anywhere near the quality! Thanks again for another outstanding story.

OralDaveOralDave2 months ago

Love your dirty imagination. Like how Mom's "fuck-tube sucked and secreted on his cock." Mommy-breeding stories and so hot, and scandalous!.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Cheerleader's Mom: A Power Shift Mom is caught on her daughter's bed and made a submissive.in Illustrated
A Replacement for Susan Mom tries to find a more suitable girlfriend for her son.in Erotic Couplings
Quest to See his Hot Teacher Naked A teenager is determined to see his hot art teacher nude.in Novels and Novellas
The Two Travelers A father and his daughter become lovers.in Illustrated
Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories