Mom, That Was You?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla closed the door behind her and slipped off her heels. She sat on the edge of the bed and stared down at her red toes, and the silver ring that adorned each middle toe.

She leaned over, slipping them off and unhooked the silver anklet from her left leg. Her regular mani-pedi's and the accessories were her way of trying to feel sexy even though as Brandon had pointed out, and Vivian, and most anyone else she was close to in her life, there had been no sex to be had in far too long.

Being involved in fashion since her first local modeling jobs in college, Carla had always adhered to the motto look good feel good. She supposed she was better at looking good these days than feeling good.

Not that she was in anyway a narcissist-a common trait in many in the industry-but Carla did consider herself an attractive woman who for the most part had stayed in shape and 'held up' well over the years as Henry had so eloquently put it.

Issue was you could look good on the outside, but still be a hot mess on the inside. For years she'd both felt and looked good as she'd gone from modeling and a make up artist to more behind the scenes work as an agent and set designer, putting her education to use as much as her looks and body.

But even before Henry left, she'd felt her marriage slipping away. She would have never thought he'd have an affair, but his interest in her in and out of the bedroom had been waning, and like many women, she'd wondered if it were her.

She hadn't been happy long before he ran off, but after that she'd slid into full blown depression. On the surface, and to Brandon especially, it was masked as anger and bitterness.

He was a smart kid and knew she was also betrayed and hurt, but she never showed that side to him. Carla had never once let him see her cry, something she still did almost a year later, and more out of feeling bad for herself than missing Henry.

She also felt inadequate and still wondered if she lacked something that drove her husband of 22 years to another woman. Logic told her no. Carla was attractive, downright hot when they'd first met, and she was on the catwalk in several major shows on the East Coast.

In addition to her looks, she was ambitious and intelligent, never giving in to the temptation to quit school and model full time, she'd earned her degree in Fashion communications and promotion.

During the three years off she'd taken to stay home with Brandon, she'd taken several writing courses when the agency she'd worked for, RI Dolls, had launched a syndicated magazine where she still worked today, editing and on occasions filling in for the hair and make-up artists and once in awhile getting behind the camera, she'd learned the job in and out and made good money while doing so.

Brandon got his personality from her. In an industry full of cattiness, diva and mean girl cliques, Carla never got caught up in drama. She was laid back, quick with a joke and a smile, and didn't have a mean vindictive bone in her body.

Until Henry had put one there, by putting his bone in another woman.

No, she knew in her mind it wasn't her. Looks, career, sweet, loyal wife, good mom, and for as long as he was interested, a wildcat in bed. But somewhere along the line Henry had chosen working more hours and spending more time on the road then at home.

She often wondered now if he'd cheated on her then with hookers or one-night stands, because that was when things started to cool off between them. They'd been going through the motions even when he stopped traveling and was building his own firm.

This right here was part of the problem, a year later her heart still ached, her self confidence still shattered, and her mind unwilling to simply let it the fuck go. But it was hard to not think of it when even her solid income wasn't enough to cover everything she was stuck with, and she had to take a part time job as a "make up consultant" in a damn mall.

But she'd do what she needed to, and once Brandon was done with school in two years she could drop it, so it was for now, but sometimes for now seemed like an eternity.

"One day at a time," she told her reflection when she stood up and waked over to her bureau. "Or whatever bullshit lie you need to tell yourself."

Carla reached up and unpinned her hair. Giving her head a shake, she sent her long raven dark hair cascading down her back and shoulders and flying about her face. Her dark brown eyes were normally soft but tended to smolder when either her anger or lust was up, meaning it had only been a look she managed when pissed off the last few years.

Her bedroom eyes as several people in the industry had referred to them in combination with her full sensual lips were a seductive combination. Carla's high cheek bones that she accentuated with just a touch of blush gave her a classic beauty, especially when her face was framed with her ebony hair. There were a few strands of gray mixed in with the ebony these days, but screw it, she wasn't going to color it, she'd age naturally.

She'd be more concerned when her face showed signs of getting older, but other than a couple of small 'laugh lines' around her eyes, her features were still smooth, and she felt she could pass for a several years younger than her actual age.

Carla unbuttoned her gray blouse revealing the back lace Victoria Secret bra beneath it. Back to trying to feel sexy. She unhooked the bra and slid the straps down her arms.

She paused for a moment, then playfully whipped the bra off as if she were revealing her breasts to a lover. Instead, she was just showing them to herself. A complete waste considering her breasts were her best feature other than her face.

Things of wonder in her younger years, they were still damn impressive. Large, round, all natural breasts featuring surprisingly small rose shaded nipples that had a cute upturn to them, as if they were looking back at the countless eyes that were always, even these days, staring down at her chest if she wore anything that wasn't exceedingly loose fitting.

Despite their size, her breasts had so far resisted the pull of gravity and were still resting high and proud, or as much as real breasts her size could. They seemed even bigger in comparison to her otherwise slender form.

Carla's waist was only slightly thicker than it had been before Brandon had come along, and her legs, which she revealed by unhooking her long gray skirt and letting it slide to the floor, were long and shapely.

Her thighs were still tight and supple, and her hips had just enough curve to accentuate her narrow waist and give her a nice shape. Carla turned around to grab a pair of shorts from the top of the pile of laundry she hadn't put away yet.

Looking over her shoulder, she took in her ass in her black thong. Like the rest of her body other than her breasts, it was small, perfectly shaped, and still firm. At least all the years of jogging and Yoga had paid off.

Then again, when you were the only one admiring your own body, did it really matter? Now that she was home, she slipped the thong off, and pulled a pair of plain pink cotton panties from her drawer.

As she pulled them on she noted the impeccably landscaped strip of jet black pubic hair over her rosy slit. Carla equated her well maintained and groomed appearance to people mowing the lawn of an otherwise neglected property.

But whose fault was it, she was neglected? Brandon was right, and her thoughts had been exactly what he'd said, she had too much to offer to be single. She'd make a great partner to someone who treated her well and was pent up enough to go full blown porn star on someone in a one-night stand at this point.

But she refused to go out to meet someone, scoffed at dating sites and had politely declined the several men who had approached her when she was out or at networking functions.

No, she might have been a victim of Henry's infidelity and the shock of his sudden departure in the first few months, but right now her loneliness and sexual frustration were all on her.

Carla pulled on the loose-fitting shorts and slipped a simple sports bra on to give her boobs a break from underwire while Brandon was still home. Pulling on an old AC DC T-shirt she looked at her reflection one last time.

"Looking hot, girlfriend," she smiled wryly at her boring mom hanging around the house ensemble.

Speaking of girlfriends, she wondered what Viv wanted to talk to her about. If she wanted to do it in person, it must be something crazy she figured Carla would need to be talked into.

Who knows? Whatever it is, maybe she'd do it. Her life could use a little crazy these days.

Chapter 3

"Okay, so now that we've made some small talk, what's this big event you want to talk me into?" Carla asked Viv over her glass of wine as they sat out on the deck watching the sun sink below the horizon.

Viv, gave her head a toss, flipping her long curly blond hair over her shoulder, then paused to take several long swallows, draining her glass.

"That good, huh?" Carla laughed and leaning over, picked up the bottle and poured her some more.

"Just getting relaxed so I don't want to smack you when you argue with me about not doing this."

"Premedicating?" Carla sighed. "Let's hear it."

"Okay," Viv sat back in her chair, cradling the glass in her lap. "We have our 25th anniversary coming up, right?"

"Right,"

"Back when we founded our sorority, what did we do for our initiation?"

Carla's eyes narrowed. "We did that sex game, what did Robin call it, "Who is it?"

"Who goes there," Viv corrected her. "It was hot as fuck, no?"

"You're not telling me you want to do that now? At our age?"

"That's exactly what I'm telling you!"

"As the kids say, hell to the no!" Carla cut her off. "Are you fucking crazy?"

"Why is it crazy?"

"Because it is! We're not horny wild little coeds anymore, we're adults."

"Only as young as you feel," Viv smiled. "And if you let me explain, you'll see we'll be feeling young, all right."

"No way," she finished her glass of wine and set it on the glass tabletop. "Count me out."

"Knew you'd pull this shit," Viv grumbled.

"What shit? That I'm a 45 year old professional woman and single mother, and I don't want to relive something I did when I was young and stupid."

"What was so stupid about it? It was hot fun, and you know it!" Viv pointed to her. "We were roommates and when we got back to the dorm you couldn't stop talking about how hot it was! You got that kid to come three times in that damned hour! Told me how you swallowed his..."

"I was there." Carla told her. "And please keep your voice down, Brandon's home and he eavesdrops."

"Oh," Viv lowered her voice. "How do you know that?"

"He said something today that he heard me tell you when you were over here before."

"Hope it wasn't bad."

"It was about me telling you how I had no sex life even before Henry left."

"Why the hell was he talking about that?"

"Same reason you bring up my lack of a sex or social life, he thinks I should be putting myself out there," she shook her head. "Pretty bad when my son is telling me to go for a one-night hook up because I need it."

"And here we are discussing this, that's serendipity!" Viv laughed.

"This is bullshit, pure and simple."

"Before I present my case as to why you're going to do this, will you do me a favor?"

"Do me one and stop acting like I'm open to changing my mind."

"Carla, when the hell did you become such an old lady?"

"I'm not an old lady, I'm just..." her shoulders slumped, and she sat back in the chair. "Kind of lost and pathetic, butthurt over Henry and feeling bad for myself."

"And that's why you need something completely wild and out of character, at least your character now, back then we were all gung-ho for this."

"Back then, key words."

"You're going to hear me out." Viv was no longer asking. "The first thing I want you to do is...." she paused. "Hey, Brandon!"

"Hi, Viv, how are you?" Brandon spoke from behind Carla.

"I'm fine," Viv beamed at him. "And let me say that slogan what can brown do for you, is running through my mind right now."

Carla rolled her eyes when Brandon came over to the table dressed in his UPS uniform of a pair of brown shorts and a short sleeved button down shirt that stretched across his shoulders and hugged his arms.

"Heh, right," Brandon nodded awkwardly.

Viv had enjoyed teasing him since he'd gotten older and Carla, knowing her best friend would never do anything inappropriate, always got a kick out of it.

"All those jokes about packages and deliveries in the rear," Viv gave a wistful sigh and picked up her wine.

"Yeah, so I'm off to work!" Brandon, now blushing, leaned over and kissed Carla on the forehead. "See you in the morning."

"How cute!" Viv clapped. "Do I get a kiss too?"

"Um..."

"Or better yet, do I get a see you in the morning?" Viv emitted a perfect tiger growl, her tongue rolling the R's.

"Settle down, Miss Robinson," Carla told her.

"Just playing, but hey!" Viv snapped her fingers. "Brandon, you know how you and your mom have those sad little Friday date nights where you order take out and watch movies instead of doing silly things like dating?"

"That was harsh," Brandon grunted. "But what about it?"

"I'm trying to talk your mom into doing something fun with the girls this Friday. She hasn't gotten there yet, but I know she's going to mention she'd feel bad if she weren't parked on the couch doing Netflix and chill, so what do you say? You care if mom goes out like a big girl?"

"Hell no, go have fun." Brandon told her.

"Yeah, but Friday night's the only night we really spend any time together and..."

"I was going to tell you, Rob called and invited me to hang out with a few other guys from the team, figured you wouldn't care if I went."

"Oh." Figures this would be the first Friday in months he had plans.

"See, one excuse down," Viv smirked.

"Go have fun, Mom." He waved as he walked past Viv. "You too."

"Oh, I will, its getting your old maid mother to loosen up."

"Get her drunk, just make sure she gets home okay." Brandon waved once more as he disappeared around the corner of the house.

"I like that boy! A few drinks will help you relax when you..."

"I'm not doing it!"

"We were interrupted by your disturbingly sexy son," Viv sucked on her lower lip. "That boy is lucky he's yours or I'd ride him until he begged for mercy."

"To think you never married."

"That's why I've had more fun than the rest of you combined. Now where were we?"

"I was telling you no."

"Right, the favor. I want you to sit back, close your eyes and think about that night."

"What happened then isn't now."

"Just do it, okay Miss pole up her ass? Just take yourself back to when you knew what fun was."

Carla rolled her eyes, but after finishing off her glass in three long swallows, sat back in the chair and closed her eyes as Viv had asked and let her mind drift back to that night.

"Who goes there?" was a sex game Robin had heard about somewhere, or seen in a movie, and had decided it would make a perfect initiation for their new sisterhood, S.I.S, which was an acronym for sisters in sin, 8 hot sexy coeds who enjoyed every bit of being young, sexy, and adventurous.

Robin had spoken to the head of a fraternity and arranged to have their pledges brought into it as an initiation of their own. At a cheap motel in Johnston, they rented eight rooms. Before the rest of the girls showed up, Robin and the head of the Frat had removed all the lightbulbs from the lamps, taped over the light switches and drawn the thick black blinds across the windows.

At 9pm, the girls arrived, using their keys to get in. They then stripped naked in the pitch back room and lay on the bed. At 9:15 the young men arrived, slipping into the room and after getting naked, finding their way to the bed.

From there the rules were simple. Not one word was to be uttered, and both parties were to perform oral sex on each other as well as have sex in multiple positions and both had to come at least once.

Carla had to confess the memory was a good one. She'd lay there filled with nervous excitement, wondering what the guy would be like and would she not be able to say anything?

When her lover entered and fell onto the bed because he'd walked into it, driving his shoulder into her head, it hadn't exactly been what she'd been hoping for. But once they became situated and his hands found her body, it was amazing.

To this day, Carla had no idea who she'd slept with, and it was a shame because she spent weeks thinking about him and wishing she could have more of the snake that bit her.

Unable to see, her other senses became more acute, the smell of his cologne, focusing on the barely audible moans and sighs he made, and especially her sense of touch as she explored his body in the dark.

He was lean, but hard muscled, and she'd released a soft gasp when she'd found the hard, and exceptionally large muscle between his legs.

She'd stroked it while he fondled her breasts, his fingers on her nipples. His lips found them, and she had to struggle not to moan. He'd caught her by surprise when he kissed his way up her chest, then neck, finding his way to her lips.

They kissed with a passion she'd never experienced, both excited by the fact they were touching and being touched by a stranger. Carla had made the first full blown sexual move when she pushed him onto his back and slid down his body, using her hand to guide him to her mouth.

She'd sucked him deep, then moved her head as fast as she could, working him hard and fast with her eager lips and tongue. His hand slid along her body and between her thighs.

She'd moaned around him when his fingers slipped inside her. She swore she'd never been so wet! His thumb found her clit, and her thighs closed, pinning his hand there.

Carla couldn't remember ever having been so aroused and even though he'd only been stroking her clit for a minute her legs were already straightening, her toes curling and her body tensing in anticipation of what had to be the quickest orgasm she'd ever experienced.

Apparently it was the same for him as a low groan escaped him and he tried to push on her head, warning her he was going to come. It wasn't needed, as that made her take him deep and shake her head rapidly.

When he exploded in her mouth, her body followed suit and she released a series of high-pitched gargling sounds as she tried to hold back her squeals while taking his huge load down her throat, swallowing every drop he gave her.

He'd immediately rolled her onto her back and slid down the bed, his tongue finding her clit. He licked and sucked her with the same urgency she'd blown him and within minutes she came a second time.

Unable to hold it back, she'd thrown her head back and wailed as she came with her thighs wrapped around his head and her fingers tugging on her nipples. While her cunt had still been quivering from the power of her second orgasm in five minutes, he slid up the bed, and entered her in one hard thrust.

He'd fucked her hard and deep on her back, then she'd pushed him back with her feet until he lay back for her and she climbed on, riding him. Carla had gotten her feet flat on the bed, so she was squatting over him and bracing her hands on his chest, drive up and down, fucking him hard enough to make the bed rock and squeal in protest.

He'd grabbed her hips and flipped her off him, rolling on top of her and taking her doggy. The last couple minutes had been him squeezing her hips hard enough that he left bruises while fucking her so hard the cheap bed had broken, causing them to slide backwards down the mattress where they finished with her ass in his lap bouncing on his cock with her back against his chest.