Midnight Bowling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," Allan smiled back. He moved to the sofa as the others moved back to theirs. "What now?"

"It's time for the raffle," Carol announced. She reached into her right pocket and pulled out a ticket. She turned it over and read the names. "It's our newest members Allan and Betsy."

"WE WON!" Allan cried out. But he then looked at Betsy's face. "It's OK, if you don't want to do it."

"No, I do," she blushed knowing that the other five men would soon be touching and kissing her at the same time.

"OK, on the carpet," Carol instructed. After Allan and Betsy moved onto their backs the others gathered around them on their knees. "Fifteen minutes."

Betsy saw Mathew and Bob at her feet and the older man Charles and the young guy Rich at her waistline. The black man was kneeling at her shoulder. Their hands all touched her at the same time which caused her to giggle. But seconds later the touches became harder and sensual. Hands and fingers touched over her stomach and neck area. They moved up her legs until fingers teased into her golden fleece. She glanced down at the black fingers on her round breasts and closed her eyes as the hands on her legs slowly opened them up.

The women were scrambling to get by Allan's hips first so they could touch the huge cock they had seen before. Allan peeked down as Irene's and Amy's hands curled around his thickness at the same time. It was then the black woman's soft lips moved down onto his. Their tongues mixed together while the other women took turns stroking him until he was rock hard. He felt the first tongue lick over his crown and then another one joined it.

"OHHH!" Betsy moaned when one of the men licked her swollen clitty and then two of them suckled her hard nipples. As lips and tongues brought her body heat up she felt dampness on her cheek and turned to see the long thin black cockhead. She smiled at John as her head turned and her tiny mouth opened.

Similar things were happening with Allan. The women took turns sucking on his joy stick while Mary moved her mouth from his and then straddled his head. His hands reached up around her hips and then pulled downward until the black woman's opened moist pussy pressed onto his mouth. He felt the course dark pubic hairs on his nose while he jammed his tongue into her lips against her raised clitoris.

Carol and Bob moved back and smiled at the twisted bodies on the floor. She reached into her left pocket for the other raffle tickets and laughed. "It seems that the new couple always wins the raffle on the first night they bowl."

Allan didn't last the full fifteen minutes and felt his pink cannon explode into a warm mouth. The lips moved off after the first discharge and then new lips took the second load. He had not eaten pussy before but now had one sitting on his face. Finally after two more minutes Mary climaxed and moved off to let him breath easily again.

"I'm going to cum Betsy," John said to give her a warning but the new woman's lips stayed tight around his dark pole.

Betsy tried to swallow John's cum but it was the same time that she climaxed. Her head twisted to the side. "OH YES!" She spit out the spunk and looked down at the young man's damp face rising up from between her thighs. The time was up and they all moved away leaving the spent new couple on the floor.

Allan sat up first and saw Mathew on the sofa. "What now?"

"Well we could mess around some more or we could go out and practice bowl," Mathew grinned.

"Really, we can still bowl?"

"Yeah come on," Mathew and Allan quickly dressed and moved out of the lounge.

"Well, I don't believe that," Betsy sighed. "They would rather bowl than kiss and touch us."

"Men," Alice grinned. "When they are done they are done. Women are different." She moved closer to Betsy and leaned over to suck in the closest nipple.

"But women are not........done." Betsy smiled. After Alice suckled on both nips Betsy moved down onto her back. She felt Alice's tongue leave snail marks down her belly until the woman's lips and tongue moved into her honey pot.

"Let me show you how it's really done."

"YES SHOW ME!" Betsy cried.

*****

It was exactly a week later when Allan and Betsy walked to the lane assigned to them and saw John and Mary. "We were hoping it was you," Betsy grinned.

After warm-ups Allan pulled her aside. "Don't forget to get him as excited as you can."

"Don't worry. I will," Betsy giggled. She walked to the lane and confidently threw a strike.

"Come here John and let me see what you have for me tonight," Betsy giggled.

*****

The end.

Ending Note: I know you want more but most of the suspense is now gone. Just use your imagination about the rest of the couples. I'm sure your mental story will be just as exciting. Thanks again for your feedback and don't forget to vote. It keeps me writing. Thanks Slick.