Massaging the Teacher

Story Info
A young man massages his older crush.
4.4k words
4.39
4.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers

Massaging the Teacher

Vince finally got lucky after graduating from High School three years ago. College wasn't right for him, so after two semesters, he quit. But then he had a hard time finding a good job. Of course, there aren't many jobs to get when you have little-to-no experience and you want to live in an apartment and need a car. He knew that college wasn't for him, but he had to find something that would help him pay the rent... and having some food to eat would be a bonus. He'd kept in great shape since High School. He had been on the football team, so it just came naturally to keep working out. And with a lot of time on his hands, he could be in great shape and keep it that way.

A friend suggested that he look into Massage Therapy since he was strong, he knew about some sports injuries, enjoyed working with his hands, and enjoyed helping people. And it didn't take too long to get a degree and license. So he went to school and spent the next year there getting his degree and then becoming a massage therapist, licensed by the state.

From there he got his first real break at a job, working at a local massage parlor on the other side of town. It was a small place, with only three therapists along with a couple of support staff. But he got hired in at a really good pay and with tips he'd be making what he considered pretty serious money. And he knew that if he played it up with his looks a little... yeah, flirting, just like the women did... that the tips would even be higher.

And he was right! Right out the gate it was turning out to be a really good job for him. He was making good money, he was in a good mood, and he finally had a girlfriend after a long dry spell.

And his life changed when she walked in... Professor Carrington... his college math teacher. She was a bombshell that he had the biggest crush on. She would stand at the front of the room in her blouse, skirt, and heels, and completely captivate the room. He bet every boy in that room had a hardon the entire class. He know he did at least. Every single day he'd fantasize about her and masturbate, envisioning all sorts of lurid acts happening in that classroom when everyone else had left.

They were both a few years older now, and he hadn't seen her since his first semester at the college, but she was still as hot as ever. And she dressed the same way, even coming in to the massage parlor.

"Vince!" she said, smiling brightly, and walking up to give him a big hug. "It's so nice to see you again. It's been a long time."

He was awestruck by the feeling of her warm body against his. He'd never hugged her before this, hell never even shook her hand. Her body was warm and soft and so inviting. He could feel her breasts press against his chest and it gave him an instant hardon. Every fantasy he'd ever had came flooding back into his brain, arousing him.

"Yeah... it's nice to see you, too," he said, unwrapping his arms from around her as she released the hug. She held his shoulders in her hands and looked him up and down.

"You've grown up to be a very handsome man," she smiled.

He blushed at the compliment. It wasn't often that your crush compliments you like that. "Well, thank you."

"And boy are you fit!" Her hands moved down and over his upper arms, feeling the muscles. "You must work out a lot still. You were big even when I first met you."

He was surprised that she even noticed him. He was pretty shy back then and did everything he could to keep out of the spotlight. "Thanks... it takes work, but I enjoy it." His thoughts took him back to work again and he tried to bring their conversation back to that. "So what brings you in today?"

"Well, I was running the other day and I think I pulled something in my thigh or hip," she said pointing to the area where her left thigh met her torso... a spot so very close to her... uh... "It's really sore."

"Ok," he said. 'I can be professional about this,' he thought. Really he could. "I think we can take a look at that and see what I can do."

"Good. Thank you. I do have a confession to make, though," she said, looking like she did something bad.

"A confession?" Vince's hyper-sexualized mind was racing...

"Yeah. This meeting was a little bit... planned. You see my husband and I actually own this massage parlor."

"Oh... uh... I had no idea."

"And when I saw your application... I just knew we had to hire you. And... I wanted to make sure you were given a good salary, too."

"Wow!" he said, shocked. She really remembered him from High School. "Thank you. Really. You don't know how much I appreciate that."

She smiled. "Well, you can thank me by giving me a good massage."

"That I can do," he smiled back. It was nice just having a pleasant time with her. "I'll just step..."

"Aren't you wearing more than normal? I'm told you generally don't wear a shirt," she said.

"What?" he asked. How did she know...

"Oh... people talk. Why don't you take it off?"

Vince looked at her, a little confused. "Take off my... my shirt?"

"Yeah. Go ahead."

"Um... ok...," he said a little uncomfortable. He slid his t-shirt over his head and laid it aside. When he turned back he could see the look of appreciation... the look of pure lust... on her face.

She took the two steps towards him and put her hands on his bare chest. Her fingers traced the muscles on his chest and abdomen, giving his hardon a huge boost in stiffness.

"Very nice," she whispered. "I just had to see for myself."

Vince backed up a step. "Ok... so I'll step outside so you can... you know... get undressed. When you're done just lay on your stomach under the sheet." He turned to walk away, but she stopped him.

"No need to leave, Vince. In fact... why don't you help me." She stepped in front of him again and waited.

He was shaking from both fear and excitement. His college crush, the woman he would have killed to see naked, was asking him to undress her.

"Um... I... this is not really..."

"Shhhh," she whispered. "I won't tell." She giggled playfully.

Vince hesitated, his hands lifted partially towards her. She was his boss... she was his crush. This was a huge step. He would have liked to say that he wondered if he'd get fired if he didn't agree to her demands. But he was more focused on how much he'd love to see her naked at last and if his fantasies would get killed by reality.

"Go ahead. It's only a few buttons." She stood there with her shoulders pulled back a bit, pushing her breasts towards him. They looked lovely to him. Her blouse was cut a little low, exposing her cleavage and the top of her black, lacy bra.

Vince started unbuttoning her top, slowly exposing the flesh beneath. She helped pull it free from her skirt as he worked, and when he finished, she let it fall from her arms. She neatly folded it and lay it on the nearby chair beside his shirt. Then she turned around so he could unfasten her bra.

He swallowed hard, knowing that he was actually going to see her breasts for the very first time. These were the breasts that he'd fantasized about for years. And they were going to be right there in front of him.

She cocked her head to the side and pulled her long hair away, so he had easy access to the clasp. When he unfastened her bra, she slid it down her arms and placed it with the other clothing. He could see her breasts from behind and his cock actually twitched. They were absolutely beautiful... even from this limited view.

"Get the zipper, would you?" she asked, indicating her skirt zipper.

He nodded and his hands automatically went to the back of her leather skirt. He pulled the zipper down slowly, his mind reeling from it all. He could see the hint of her skin and the top of her black lacy panties behind the zipper. When it was all the way down, she turned around and faced him.

"Can you help me slide my skirt off?" she asked, almost innocently.

Vince felt paralyzed. His eyes were fixed on her beautiful, full breasts. Her nipples hard and pointy. It felt like all of the blood in his body rushed to his cock and out of his brain in that one instant. He was overwhelmed with lust and dropped to his knees, his hands moving to her skirt at her thighs. He helped pull it down as she wriggled her hips and then helped her balance as she lifted first one foot free, then the other. She tossed her skirt with the rest of the clothing.

Vince had a hard time looking at her at this point. She was almost completely naked for heaven's sake. But she wasn't going to let that be enough.

"Hello... my panties please," she said mocking impatience.

He looked up and almost creamed his pants when he saw her in just her panties. Her real body was so far better than any fantasy he'd ever had. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. She hooked her fingers in her panties and started pulling them over her hips, but waited for him to help her. He grabbed the frilly material with his hands and slowly helped slide them down her long legs. Then he helped balance her again as she stepped out of them. She tossed them aside as well and just stood there over him, looking down.

"Mmmm... Something about a man on his knees," she whispered. She put her hand on his head, threading her fingers through his hair. "Oh, the things I could do right now. But... massage." She turned and walked to the table and slid onto it, onto her stomach, as he watched from his knees.

"Fuck!" he whispered to himself. His cock was throbbing so hard he wasn't sure he'd be able to stand. If nothing else, he knew he was going to be tenting his pants. Vince took a deep breath, trying to give himself a moment of composure, then stood. He could feel his cock straining beneath his pants.

He moved to the head of the table and applied a little bit of warm massage oil to his hands. Then he began working on her upper back and shoulders. She moaned softly beneath him, a sound he loved hearing, but otherwise was quiet and relaxed. A few minutes into the massage, she started talking to him.

"So... Vince, tell me what the boys used to say about me outside of class," she said.

Vince's mind flashed to all the discussions his friends and he used to have about her around the college. They all had fantasies about her. And they all expressed them.

"Uh... not much... we all thought you were very... attractive," Vince managed to mumble.

"Uh huh... be serious with me, Vince. You can tell me. I really want to know."

He coughed for a moment, not sure what to say. He moved lower onto her back, massaging the large muscles there.

"Ok... I admit... we all had crushes on you."

"Yeah? That's nice to hear. You know... while I'm making confessions... I wore the outfits I wore just for that reason. I knew you boys liked what you saw. And I... I kinda liked the attention."

"Yeah... we definitely loved your outfits." Vince was almost shaking he was so nervous. How do you talk about your fantasies with your crush? She was like 10 years older than him. And he had to admit, their fantasies were pretty risque. They all had pretty damn good imaginations.

"Did you like them, Vince?" she asked.

"Uh... yeah... of course."

He was finished with her back and was moving to her feet to start working up her legs.

"Oh... your hands feel soooo good," she moaned. "You are very strong... mmmm. Were you more a fan of my tight blouses or my short skirts?" she teased. "Are you more of a tit man or an ass man?"

His hands were shaking at this point. She knew exactly how to get to him. "Hard to say," he admitted. "I like both."

"Maybe I should've let you know on days I didn't wear a bra... or panties... and see how you might have reacted then. Maybe I could have shown you I wasn't wearing them."

Oh my God! He thought he was going to have an orgasm, just from the thought.

"That... that certainly would have done things."

"It would have made me excited to hear how you felt. To know that I made your cocks hard. To know that I made you jerk off. I could have had even more fun in the bathroom during breaks, playing. Did my outfits make you... excited?" she teased.

He couldn't exactly tell her that he thought about fucking her every day. He couldn't tell her how much he masturbated every single day with her in his mind, now could he? But how in the hell was he supposed to answer her?

"I won't lie... they did."

She lifted her upper body and turned to face him. "Did you fantasize about me?"

"Maybe I should just stick to the massage..." he said, trying to avoid her question. His hardon was only getting worse.

She turned and lay back down, giggling. "I like that," she said softly. She left it unclear if she was talking about what he said, or talking about him massaging her feet. "Mmmm, that feels good."

Vince continued massaging her feet, then to her calves, then to the backs of her thighs. She spread her legs a bit, which gave him the most incredible view of her pussy. With her lying face down, he could now take the time to admire her body. As he massaged her thigh, He could see that she was getting excited. Her pussy seemed more open and flushed and he could see wetness on her labia. Her puckered rosebud just above it looked delicious, too. He'd never thought about that part of her before.

Vince reached down and moved his erection a little, trying to find a more comfortable position.

"The pain is just on the top of my thigh, some on the inside and some on the front," she said, encouraging him to massage there.

He stopped for a moment, stunned. His fingers were going to be very close to her... um... very close to her pussy.

"Is there a problem?" she asked.

"No... it's just that this is not the kind of massage I trained in."

She giggled. "Well, this is the kind of massage I enjoy and the kind of massage I've asked for. The customer's always right... right?"

Vince started again, moving his fingers higher up on her thigh, his fingers wrapped around the back of her leg and his thumbs digging deeply between her thighs. His fingers dug deeply into the muscles. "Yeah... I guess so."

"That feels so much better," she moaned softly.

He moved to the side of the table to get a better angle on her thighs and felt her muscles contract and release again and again. And then his thumbs bumped into her... fingers... which were between her thighs! She was masturbating as she lay there! He was so shocked, he stopped the massage.

"Is there a problem?" she asked, more exasperated, sitting up on her elbows and turning towards him. Her breast was visible now, hanging down, her hard nipple sliding along the table top.

"I... I just don't think I can do this, Professor Carrington" he mumbled, taking a step back.

She moved to sit up on the side of the table, her feet dangling above the floor. Her full body was on display to him now. Her breasts were even better than how he imagined they would be and her nipples were very hard and pointed. Her pussy was shaved bare and he could tell how excited she was by her engorged labia. She was... incredible!

"I told you that my husband and I own this place, didn't I?" she asked, sliding a finger over his chest and lightly pinching his nipple. "Would you rather be fired and not work anywhere in this town? Or would you rather give me the massage I want and make a lot of money?" Her fingertip moved even lower, tracing a line straight towards his very hard cock, her eyes following it.

Vince swallowed hard. His brain was losing a lot of blood to his cock so he know he wasn't thinking clearly.

She knew she had him. "So," she said, smiling, lying back on the table so smooth and practiced, like a porn star, lying face up. "Shall we get back to my massage?"

Vince's mouth felt dry and he licked his lips. He nodded and walked to the head of the table and stood there, looking down at her beautiful, naked body. She was smiling up at him, reveling in her control. He started massaging her shoulders and neck again, slowly moving his fingers over the top of her chest. She let him stay there for a minute, before she took his hands in hers and ran them down to cover her breasts. He could feel her nipples pushing into his palm and squeezed her large mounds. They were so pillowy soft and pliable as his hands moved around them, squeezing, and pressing, and pulling.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "That's right... just perfect. That feels so good."

He cupped one breast with both hands, squeezing it and pulling it away from her body. His fingers brushed against her nipples and, every now and then, he'd squeeze and pull them, too. Everything he did seemed to make her more and more excited. It certainly made him more and more excited. His cock was hard as steel. He felt it bump into the top of her head occasionally, keeping him so excited even without touching her breasts.

"Massage here," she said, cupping his hand again and moving it even lower, pulling it down her stomach and right onto her overheated pussy. She bent her knees and spread her legs to help expose her pussy to his fingers. He felt his hands pass by her clit and slide right into her channel. She was so damn hot and so damn wet. She pushed his fingers into her, using his hand as a kind of dildo, showing him exactly what she wanted.

He tried to pull his hand away, but she admonished him. "Oh, no, no, no... we can end this job right now. Or, you can do as I say. You are not going to rob me of this orgasm."

His hesitation was only for a minute. He did want this job. And, actually, he did want to fuck her, too. It was just... unexpected, he guessed. He slid his fingers back into her pussy, sliding along her clit in the process as she moaned in appreciation.

"Good boy! Exactly the right choice," she said softly.

Being dragged so far down her body, made him have to bend over a little, and pushed his cock more into the top of her head. She noticed right away and moved her head against his cock back and forth, teasingly. With his hand busy inside her pussy, she moved her hands to the elastic waistband of his work pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers, to expose his cock. She moved so that it rest against her forehead and he could feel her skin beneath him... then her lips as she turned her head up and kissed the shaft.

"Mmmmm... such a nice big cock," she moaned. "Back up a little. I want a taste."

She slid up towards the head of the table, making him back up a little but keeping his hand in her pussy, until finally her head flipped back over the edge and she easily slipped his cock into her mouth. At first she just lay there, lightly sucking on his cock, her tongue sliding around and around the head. But as he became more overheated, he began fucking her mouth. He could feel the pressure of the back of her throat as she tried swallowing his cock with every thrust. Her gurgling sounds only excited him more.

Vince dug his hand into her pussy, first teasing her clit then plunging deep inside and slapping her clit with his palm as he fingered her, hard and deep. Over and over he switched it up, following that pattern and feeling her getting more and more excited. It didn't take long before she pushed his cock out of her mouth and moaned into her orgasm, her body trembling, her pussy gushing.

She was panting loudly as she stood up and faced him, holding his cock in her hand and slowly pumping it. "Ooh, you're a marvelous gem! I am going to be a very regular customer, as will many of my friends. You like that idea?"

"Yeah," he nodded slowly, still unsure. But making a lot of money fucking was appealing. He would be desired. He would be wanted.

"You're going to make a hell of lot of money." She turned and pulled him towards her. She lifted one leg up onto the table, spreading herself so wide for him. "Fuck me!" she demanded. "I need your fucking cock in my pussy, right here, right now."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers
12