Marline Becomes A Slut Ch. 6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly walked over to the closet, opened the door I was sitting back on the stool with my bottle hidden in my waistband again. She said, "go down to the van, I’ll get you in the morning and well take care of your problem, I’m going to take good care of your husband tonight in fact he is going to leave here one pussy whipped husband." I stood up, slipped on my shoes grabbed my purse and the keys and went down stairs. I was still hot as hell, Kelly hit my trigger and I had not climaxed three times in one hour, so I still had this god awful craving to get fucked by a man, any man I just needed cock.

I felt crazy with lust and I could hardly think. I was naked under my skirt and my tits bounced. As I walked. Down stairs I looked at the bar and knew that if I was going to get any cock I would have to first find a man or ten that I could interest in fucking me. I walked in and looked around it was rather crowded and I felt I better go to the lady’s room to make sure I looked presentable. I went in and looked in the mirror, my hair was a mess and my makeup needed fixing. I set my purse down and went to work. I am lucky that I have a natural beauty but even with that it did take a few minutes to take the edge off so to speak. I stood there working and all I could think of was how I was going to turn on a man or a bunch of men enough to get them to fuck me. I needed to climax three times in a one-hour time span and I had to do it now.

I walked out and found an empty table that sat four. I sat down and before my butt hit the seat I had a man at my table asking me if he could join me. I wanted to stand up and tell him no he could not, that if he was a real gentleman he would take me some place and fuck my brains out. I looked up and said, "Please I could use the company right now." He sat down and asked, "Are you staying here tonight?" I said yea, but my sister kicked me out because she has a man in the room and I just have to wait, I just hope she finishes soon, I don’t want to sleep alone in the van tonight." He laughed and said "Oh I am sure that you won’t be sleeping alone in any van tonight, that is if I can help it." I smiled and said "aren’t you sweet are you inviting me to your room to sleep or do you have something else in mind?" I guess he never came across a response like that because he then asked, "Are you a pro? I mean how much do you charge?" I sat there almost shocked I said "Oh no, my Sister really did kick me out so she could screw her boyfriend, I am not a pro, I’m just a horny girl with no place to go."

The man said "let me get the tab and we can go to my room, you can stay there as long as you want, I’ll tell my partner he needed to sleep next door with Frank." When he said that it hit me, he knew two other men and if I played this right, I could get my needed sex this hour. I said "wait a minute, let’s not jump too soon, besides you don’t want a girl like me in your room, I am a very naughty girl and I have a very kinky taste." This got his interest and he sat down pulling his chair next to me, he put his hand on my right knee and as he talked he slid his hand up my short skirt. I opened my legs and he reached his and my goal. I felt his fingers work into my very wet pussy. He leaned over and after kissing me gently on my neck. He said "so you have a kinky side, I love a kinky girl, what kind of dirty little things do you like baby?"

I moved and kissed him I kissed him hard and he fingered me inside of my hole. We broke the kiss and I whispered into his ear. I want your friends to join us, I want them to fuck me too." I said that and I felt my face flush with blood. I said that to a complete stranger and I was telling this man in my own town that I want to fuck him and his friends. He said "you got it baby, but I have to tell you, you sure as hell ain’t going to get any sleep." I smiled at him and said "honey, if I wanted to sleep I would just go get another room, I came into this bar for a reason." By this time the waiter came over and asked us if we wanted anything. My new friend said "I don’t but if you want something come up to room 318 after work were going to have an old fashion gang-bang and you are welcome to join us." I looked up at him smiled and said, "bring a friend if you want." We stood up and the man who I was talking too escorted me to the door then had me wait till he could let his friends know what was going on.

He came back and said that they would be up in a few minutes. Before we got up to his room I had already sucked his cock in the elevator hallway (it was secluded) in the elevator he bent me over and stuck his cock in me fucking me all the way up the short way to the third floor. Before we stopped at his floor I was racing to my climax he was fucking me hard and as the elevator stopped and the doors opened I shook with a lovely nasty climax. I looked up to see a man with an ice bucket standing there waiting for the elevator. He stood there watching as my new friend pulled out of me and then watched as I stood up. My new friend slowly zipped up his pants and we walked out as the man held the doors for us. My new friend said to him as we walked out "room 318 any time you want some hot ass come on over we’ll be screwing all night and she wants as many men as she can get, don’t you honey?"

I looked at him and said, "come join in, you won’t be sorry." I gave him a very warm smile and turned walking to the room with my new friend. When we go into the room my new friend said, "take your cloths off baby, and spread em." This man had a one-track mind and I loved it. I got out of my cloths just as the door opened and two men walked in. One guy said "Hey it’s her, she’s the one." The other guy said, "no way, this girl is prettier." They where both getting out of their cloths I laid there waiting for one of the three to get in me, I was rubbing my clit and sliding fingers inn and out of me as I waited. One guy said as he got on the bed "do you like to hear men tell you that you have "lovely red hair" baby?"

I moaned as he said those words and my cunt felt like it was on fire. I said "please, please fuck me, please." He was on me and he came in less than a minute. I heard him say "now, Now cunt, now Bitch" I climaxed and my body shook into convolutions. He pulled out and said "I told you it was her, I got all of her movies." One of the other men climbed on the bed and started fucking me. The other man got up and but his cock near my mouth. I went for it and made love to it as the man rammed his cock in and out of me. I heard more men come in and although I could not look around what I could see out of the side of my eyes, were men getting out of my cloths.

I heard the first guy telling the others "This is the porn star they call "Big Red" she cum's when you tell her you are coming. Just say "now and watch her get off. If she slows down just tell her she has lovely red hair." Some guy said "Shit I got her six movies of her fucking that dog, shit she loves gang-bangs." Another man said "I got her movies of her with that blond bitch, shit she loves eating pussy. Did you see the one where she went into a diner and did everyone in there?" One guy said "I only saw her with a girl in a kitchen, and in a bathroom." I sucked as the guy I was sucking came in my mouth and I milked him dry. All this nasty talk, all these men turned on by those movies. I kept hearing man after man saying "now, now, now, now." I came and came and came. My body felt like it was being drained. I heard one guy say "I’m getting some of that ass, she loves it in her asshole." The guy fucking me came and when he did someone said "let her suck it, she loves to suck the guys after they fuck her."

He pulled out and straddled my neck as I sucked him and cleaned him. Some one lifted my legs back as he got up and I felt a cock at my asshole. I relaxed my butt hole as he slid his cock into me. Oh it hurt like hell for a whole minute or two, but I did not have time to think about it because they kept saying "Now, Now, Now, Now" over and over again. I had another cock in my mouth and my mind was in a whirl. I was thinking of only one thing. Nothing else, cock, cock lots of cock, and lots of sperm. I wanted lots of cock and I wanted every drop of sperm.

I climaxed so many times my body just wore it self-out. The last hour or so I just laid there as they kept taking their turns. I was covered with sweat and men’s cum. Some of the men wanted to jack-off and let their stuff hit my naked body and in my hair. By 6 AM I was a tired and cum drenched woman. My legs felt numb, my butt hole felt like I had a truck driven up in and it was leaking. My pussy felt like it was sore and I wanted to sleep. When the last man left I was alone, I got up and took a nice long bath. I drifted asleep in the tub. I woke up and called Kelly to see if my husband had left yet. Kelly answered and said it was clear to come up. I dressed and went to our room. When I walked in she was half-asleep and looking at me she said "You didn’t sleep in the van, did you get a room?" I said no, "I met a man and I slept in his room." She gave me a smirk and said "Sleep my ass, I’m going back to bed, your husband kept me up till around 4, he left because of some early prayer thing. You are suppose to meet him for lunch, I’m going back to bed, wake me at 9 or so."

Kelly went back to bed and I said "I’ll call the clerk, I need some sleep myself." I did and we fell asleep. The phone woke us both up at 9, by 10 we where finely ready to leave. Kelly wanted to get the other thing done and head back. I wanted to get it done and get back to my normal life if there would ever be such a thing for me ever again. We drove to the diner and we waited in the van at a distance watching and waiting. Finely I saw Phil walking drive up and get out of his car. I pointed him out to Kelly and she told me to call him. After checking information and going through allot of people I finely got Phil on the line. I handed the phone to Kelly and listened as she began talking. She said "Hello Phil, I am outside in the blue van, I want to speak with you, no I am not going to go in there, I don’t want to be filmed again. I’m sorry Phil but saying "cucumber" won’t put me under anymore. Now we can talk now or you can watch my news conference, I think if you wait for that you will wish you had met with me first. I’ll wait only 5 minutes, if I don’t see you walking out to speak with me, I will be leaving and go to my noon news conference." She hung up turned off the phone and said as she moved to the back seat "He’ll be out in a minute, hand me my bag." I did and she reached in and pulled out a gun. I was getting scared; I looked up and saw Phil and Steve walking out to the Van. Kelly got real low and told me to lock my door and roll down the passenger window and invite him inside.

I guess Phil saw the window going down so he walked to that door, I said, "get in this won’t take long." He opened the door and Steve opened the back door. Kelly pointed the gun at them and said "Get in and shut the doors." The look on both of their faces was of shock and confusion. I sat there and Kelly started talking. "Like I said Phil, we are having a news conference this afternoon, as you can both see my sister and I are exact twins. I am the black sheep of the family and the people that know me know I would be the one to make those sex movies not my straight-laced sister. Now you can go along with what I am about to put out to you, or Marline here is going to take your ass’s to court and you will loose everything you have including you sex business. Are you ready to hear us out or do you want to take your chances?"

Phil said "You can try, but your sister here has a birth mark right on her inner thigh I’m pretty sure you don’t have a matching one. You can try and pull this off, but her husband will know, you can’t win in any fucking law suit." Kelly said "Oh really, when I said we are identical, I mean we are including the birth marks. Now here's the deal, you give Marline here the antidote to that fucking drug what is it called again oh yes HCRTF, I want the antidote to it and I want you to break the hypnoses thing on her also." Phil said, "what if I do? I mean what’s in it for me?" Kelly was quick she said, "what is in it for you is, you get to keep your business, you get to keep those tapes and you can publicly release them. Only difference is you will say I am the one in them and not my sister. I am not doing this out of the goodness of my heart. You will pay me for my hard work; you will pay me well in check form. If in the future you may wish to make any more films you will pay me in advance. I also want a signed confession stating how you kidnapped me, drugged me, and used me for what was it two, or three days. My sister is going back to work fighting you and your friends in this dirty business. I will be speaking out in your behalf. Is it A deal?"

Phil said "it’s a deal, but there is no antidote to that drug, it is made up." I said "what?" Phil and Steve both broke out laughing then Phil said "Sorry bitch, but that was a shot of pure water, it was all in your head." I said "No, that was a real drug, I am hooked on sex like you wanted, I would never do anything like that with out being drugged." Phil laughed and said, "sorry honey, but it was water, oh we did slip you a Mickey, but that’s all. I guess you just woke up tired and my story seemed to convincing." I felt tears swelling in my eyes I said "but the trigger, the hypnosis, I can’t help myself, I have no control over my desires or my body."

Kelly jammed the gun into the side of Phil's neck and said "You stop this shit and get the antidote." Steve spoke up and said "He’s not lying, we did not expect her to respond. We fucked her while she was drugged it had that date rape drug in it, her body just responded to the sex and when we taped it to blackmail her it surprised us that she believed any of it." Phil said "look I could not hypnotize anyone, I have no idea how to do it, everything she did she did on her own. I guess it is the placebo effect thing. Even if I some how did hypnotize her, I know for a fact no one will do anything they don’t want to under hypnosis. So I guess she wanted to do those things."

I was now crying, I could not hold it back. Kelly said "is it a deal or not? We have a news conference to attend. I will be there supporting my sister telling the world how you kidnapped and drugged me and made me make those dirty movies. I’ll tell them I am coming fourth to help my sister shut you down and then I’ll insist that the police charge you as Marline here sues you, so what is it, deal or not?" Phil said "how much, how much do you want?" Kelly said "I want $50,000.00 and a contract for more movies at $18,000.00 per movie paid in advance. I want the confession written and signed by both you and Steve here."

It took about an hour for Phil and Kelly to get the paperwork done, we drove away with a cashiers check made out to her for $50,000.00 and she had a contract for five more movies. We drove to my house I changed into some very respectable cloths; Kelly took my cloths and made herself up to look like a hooker. I called my contacts at the TV station and we went to the station. Kelly and I did the interview with her telling the interviewer and the world "My sister and I do not talk, we do not get along. She disapproves of my line of work, I am a porn star and my movies are now in this area. She is trying to stop my livelihood and this is not going to happen."

We left and she drove home. I drove to meet Jim. Before Kelly left she "call me if any one gives you any trouble, I love you and no one is going to hurt you while I’m around." I hugged her and said, "thank you, I owe you my life." She interrupted me and said "You don’t owe me anything, I am going to make tons of money doing what I love most. You paid me your debt last night with Jim, be good to him, he’s a good man." I said, "Yea, I know, things are going to be different, I just don’t know about this craving still in me. I mean I can’t believe it was all in my mind." Kelly gave me another hug and said "Just be careful, don’t go blowing your marriage or your life over some dicks." We kissed and she drove off.

I watched her drive away and I knew that I had opened up a door in my life that I did not want to close. I also knew that from now on I had to make sure I never got caught on video ever again.

- THE END -

* * * * *

Your comments are welcome and feel free to tell me what you thought.

12