Male Slave Strapon Humiliation

Story Info
Mistress publicly humiliates male slave with strapon.
3.9k words
4.24
81.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress fulfill's Slave's Fantasy to be publicly humiliated and fucked with a strapon dildo in front of an audience.

~ Naked, Bound and on Display ~

"Show time," said Mistress T.

With that she opened the door of the cottage, gave a tug on the leash clipped to the collar around Slave H's neck and led him on all fours across the lawn to face the crowd of 20 eager onlookers who'd been invited to witness his humiliation.

Slave T was naked of course and his cock was fully erect and bouncing between his legs as he followed his mistress. His hardon wasn't just the result of his excitement at being put on public display for the first time, but because Mistress T had given him a maximum dose of Viagra just an hour before and he hadn't been allowed to cum for the previous week.

At 5 feet 7, Mistress T. was full figured with large breasts and powerful thighs. A redhead, her pale, freckled skin stood out against her modest, all-black outfit consisting of sandals, tight fitting jeans and skin tight short sleeved v-neck top. Her hair was pulled back in a no-nonsense ponytail.

In contrast, modesty was not an option for Slave H, who, while naked, wasn't without his own fashion accessories. In addition to the black studded collar and leash, he wore a black leather blindfold and a ball gag was strapped securely in his mouth. His ankles and wrists were fitted with leather cuffs. At 6 feet 1, and 165 pounds, he was lean and had some body hair on his chest and legs. But his cock, balls and anal area were shaved smooth and his pubic hair was closely trimmed.

Slave T was grateful for the blindfold. Even though he'd fantasized about this day for weeks, when it came down to it, he only found the courage to be paraded naked in front of the club members if he couldn't see their faces judging him. In his mind's eye he already knew what they would see before the afternoon was over and he was both excited and humiliated.

As he crawled, the grass and dirt gave way to a soft spongy floor mat and he realized he had reached center stage of the outdoor covered patio of the private estate the club used for their monthly get togethers.

Mistress T ordered Slave H to stand and guided him between the two pillars in the middle of the patio. She expertly secured chains to his wrists and ankles, essentially tying him spread eagle in the standing position.

While Slave H stood chained with his hardon pointing at the crowd, Mistress T addressed the gathering.

"Welcome to our little demonstration today. As you know, I'm Mistress T and this is my Slave, H. When we're not playing mistress and slave, we're a married couple. As you can see, H loves to play the submissive and today, for the first time, we're going to fulfill one of his long-time fantasies of dominating him in front of all of you. So, we appreciate you all turning out to be part of his experience."

The crowd cheered and clapped.

"Before we get started, Slave H is going to hang out here for a while. Feel free to explore his body, but please, don't jerk him off, we're saving that for the finale."

For the next thirty minutes, while the crowd mingled and enjoyed cocktails and hors'derves, Slave H felt a dozen different hands roaming his naked body. He had his nipples pinched, his butt caressed and sometimes slapped, his balls cupped and squeezed. And someone, he couldn't tell if it was a man or women, took special delight in pulling and slapping his erect penis causing it to bounce around over and over again.

"Ok, let's get this show started," said Mistress T. "Just a reminder, per our club rules, everything you see here today, is consensual. Isn't that right Slave H?"

Slave H nodded his ascent.

~ Punished and Humiliated ~

"Good, let's start with a warm up," said Mistress T as she picked up a leather paddle off the nearby table of sex toys and let fly the first blow to his bare ass with loud slap. Slave H involuntarily strained against his bonds, throwing his head back as he let out a grunt through the gag. She began slowly, and deliberately swatting Slave H's ass. She alternated cheeks till she'd delivered 20 strokes and his ass was bright red and burning.

"Slave H loves to be helpless. His fantasies are to have things done to him, without him having any say or control what so ever," Mistress T explained as she continued the paddling till she'd reached 50 strokes. Despite the pain, Slave H remained hard and pre-cum was glistening on the tip of his cock.

"My, he really likes his spankings, doesn't he? Look how hard he is. Let's see what kind of punishment his cock can take."

Mistress T replaced her paddle with a riding crop with a wide flexible leather tip. Standing directly in front of Slave H, she extended her arm half way positioning the tip of the crop against the head of his hard cock and began to slap it back and forth in rapid succession by simply flicking her wrist. Slave H groaned and thrust his erect cock forward like a sword to give Mistress T the best access. She rapidly slapped the head of his cock as his shaft bobbed back and forth. The sensation was both painful and exquisite, at least in short bursts.

"Now I'd like to demonstrate a little toy we've been enjoying for a few years called a Taze Zapper," said Mistress T while she held up a wand with a black handle and ominous long red tip with two metal contacts at the end. "It delivers a pretty strong static electric shock whenever the electrodes make contact with skin like so..." she said and touched the tip of the wand to the base of Slave H's cock just above his balls. The wand flashed and made a loud pop as it delivered its charge. Slave H drew in a sharp breath and jumped against his bonds. The crowd laughed and cheered as Mistress H randomly shocked Slave H's cock, balls, and buttocks again and again as he writhed against his bonds and screamed into his ball gag. Despite his muffled protests, everyone could see he loved it, his cock remaining rock hard and swinging in the breeze.

~ Preparing Slave's Asshole ~

Eager to move on, Mistress T untied Slave H and had him assume the classic downward dog yoga position. He spread his legs wide and bent over, placing his outstretched hands on the ground so his head was down and his ass facing up so the whole crowed could clearly see his puckered asshole and cock and balls dangling between his legs.

Mistress T put a latex glove on her right hand, lubed her index finger and then slipped it knuckle deep into Slave H's asshole. He let out a groan of pleasure as she worked her finger in and out, being sure to tickle his prostate as she ground her finger into him as far as it would go.

"As you're going to see, Slave H loves ass play," Mistress H said as she added her left hand to the mix, grabbing Slave H's balls firmly between her thumb and forefinger, and squeezing them so they looked like a pair of grapes ready to pop from their skin. Mistress H then stretched his captive balls away from his body and began to tug them in slow, circular motions in sync to her thrusting finger in his ass.

Releasing his balls and pulling out of his ass, Mistress T picked up a large black dildo with a handle at the end from the nearby toy table and slathered it in lube before taking off her glove. It had a lifelike head and shaft complete with veins and that could be inserted about 10 inches.

"Let's see how much of this he can take," she teased as she pressed the glistening black tip of the dildo against his asshole. Applying firm and steady pressure, the tip slowly disappeared inside him as his asshole surrendered. She drove about 8 inches into him before she felt the dildo bottom out. She let go so everyone could see the freestanding dildo with handle sticking out of his ass.

"Seeing him like this always reminds me of the sword and the stone. I feel like King Arthur claiming Excalibur," she said and then gripped the handle and began thrusting the dildo in and out of his ass as the crowed laughed and clapped.

While pistoning the dildo in and out of Slave H's ass, she reached between his legs and grabbed his cock firmly in her left and pulled it toward her while stroking the shaft up and down.

"This is how I like to milk him - like a cow," she explained. "Sometimes I even have him 'moo' for me. If I kept on like this, he'd cum in just another minute. But we've got so much more to show you."

She released his cock from her grip and pulled the dildo out of his ass.

~ Slave Demonstrates His Cock Sucking Skills ~

"Now kneel, hands behind your back."

Slave H obeyed immediately, his hard cock jutting out in front.

Mistress T went again to the toy table and returned sporting a 7-inch realistic dildo strapped round her waist. Almost two inches in diameter, it had huge, full testicles, a veiny shaft and circumcised head. it was molded from an erect porn star's cock it and curved upward like a real erection from her crotch.

"You want me to fuck you don't you slave?" She teased as Slave H nodded eagerly. "Well you'll have to earn that privilege," she continued as she removed his gag

"Now we're going to show everyone what an obedient little cock sucker you are." Mistress T Slapped his face with her cock a few times.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," she said as she rested the head of her cock on Slave H's outstretched tongue.

"That's it, just hold it there on your tongue. You want me to fuck your face with it don't you?" she teased.

She began to saw her cock in and out of his mouth. Slowly and shallow at first, and then faster and deeper. If he started to gag, Mistress T would pull out just long enough for him to regain his composure and then he would open his mouth to show he was ready for more.

"That's it, take it," she said and then addressed the crowd. "See how hard he is? He's obviously enjoying it. Now it's time for you to do all the work. Show everyone how you'd suck a real cock."

For the next few minutes Slave H knelt before his mistress eagerly sucking her cock in response to her commands to "take it deep, now lick the balls, just the head," etc.

While Slave H worked to service her cock with his mouth, Mistress H addressed the crowd. "What do you think folks? Is he a good cock sucker? Should I reward him with a good fucking?" The crowd cheered and clapped.

~ Mistress Dominates With Strapon ~

"Assume the position," Mistress T commanded.

Slave H immediately got on all fours with his ass turned to Mistress T. He spread his knees wide so that his asshole was the perfect height to receive Mistress T's strapon. He arched his back as he rested his forearms on the ground with his head down.

Mistress T put a liberal amount of lube on the head and shaft of her cock, kneeled behind him and positioned the head squarely against Slave H's asshole and began to push. This time, thanks to the lube and the previous dildo, there was no resistance as the head slowly but steadily disappeared into his ass, stretching him open.

For Slave H, the hardest part of getting fucked in the ass was always the first, full, balls-deep penetration of Mistress T's cock. She needed to stretch him out slowly but completely so that he could take the hard and deep pounding that he craved and she was only too happy to deliver.

Slave H tried to relax his asshole as the head of Mistress T's cock and shaft continued to advance, deeper and deeper until it terminated at the base with its realistic balls. Slave H let out a groan. Mistress T paused for a moment to let Slave H's ass get used the full 7 inches of her cock was buried in his ass; her thighs ground firmly against his buttocks.

"That's it, take it all Slave," said Mistress T. "Every inch right up to the balls."

They remained motionless. Then, ever so slowly, Mistress T began to withdraw, the balls and shaft were now visible again with only the head still inside him. Then, in slow motion, she reversed direction, pistoning her cock all the way in again.

"Slave H loves it when I fuck him hard and fast. So naturally, I like to tease him by going slow and gentle. We call this our "Sunday drive" fucking," Mistress T said while slowly sliding her cock in and out of Slave H's ass.

In frustration, Slave H tried rocking his ass backwards to on her cock in order to feel more, but Mistress T would have no part of it.

"Nobody told you to move. Move and I stop. Got it?" Mistress T said while freezing in mid-thrust - her cock half in and half out of his ass, it's slickness glistening in the sunlight.

Slave H, got the message and willed him self to remain still on all fours even though he was dying for her to fuck him. He knew the game and that patience would win out.

Seeing that Slave H was again being compliant, she resumed her leisurely fucking of his ass, teasing him with a series of fast, shallow strokes that barely entered him a couple of inches, and then with maddeningly long and slow strokes that slide the full length up his ass and out again.

"All right Slave, it's time for you to do the work," announced Mistress T. "I'm going to hold still and your going to ride my cock just the way I tell you. Got it?

Slave H grunted and nodded.

"Now, slowly, show all the nice people how you can take the whole length, in and out."

Slave H, rocked his ass back and forth, taking the full length of Mistress T's cock.

"That's it, now take it balls deep and hold it. Grind against the balls."

Slave H obeyed as he once again rocked back to take her cock all the way to the hilt.

"Good, now I want you to ride just the head with fast little strokes, like you were riding a tiny dick."

Slave H edged forward so only the head and an inch or two of cock was in his ass and then began to quickly rock his hips back and forth so that he could control the depth of each stroke while moving quickly.

"Good boy. Fuck that tiny dick faster."

Slave H worked to ride her cock even faster while being careful not to lose control and have it slip out entirely.

"Now stop, half in, half out. Very good Slave. But all those little strokes aren't very satisfying are they?

Slave H grunted and shook his head no.

"If it were up to you, I'll bet you'd like a real fucking, wouldn't you?"

Slave H nodded yes.

"All right, here's your chance. Show all these nice people how really like to be fucked."

Slave H immediately pushed back onto Mistress H's cock, burying it all the way in and then vigorously thrust back and forth as fast and hard as he could. These were deep grinding strokes. He pushed so hard against mistress's thighs that the shaft was hardly ever visible sliding in an out."

"How's he doing guys?" Mistress T asked the crowd which erupted in cheers and clapping."

Spurred on by the reaction to his wonton display of self humiliation, he worked to maintain what had now become a frantic pace of grinding against Mistress T's thighs while she remained motionless above him. His hardon bounced wildly between his legs, slapping his belly to the regular beat of his thrusting. His breathing was loud and he was only half aware of the animalistic groans he was making.

"OK Slave, stop, I think we get the idea."

Slave H stopped with the cock half in and half out, giving the crowd the perfect porn style view of him being penetrated. He rested in the doggy style position, head down, gaining his breath back.

"So, what do you think Folks? Has Slave H performed well today? Does he deserve a good fucking?" The crowd erupted into more cheers and clapping.

"All right then Slave, tell me how you want to be fucked"

"Please Mistress, I want you fuck me hard. Rape me," Slave H begged.

"Rape you? It's not rape if you want it," she laughed. "But I know what you want."

She suddenly pulled her cock all the way out his ass and then, catching Slave H by surprise, she rammed her cock all the way up his ass in one quick thrust, that knocked him forward as he let out a gasp of surprise. Without giving him a chance to recover, Mistress H grabbed Slave H's hips on either side and started slamming into his ass as hard and fast as she could. Slave H's whole body rocked and he grunted involuntarily with each thrust, her fake balls hitting the spot between his asshole and balls each time she bottomed out. His own cock was swinging wildly beneath him and a strand of pre-cum dangled from the tip.

The crown instinctively edged closer to get a better look as Mistress T's cock savaged her slave's ass.

"Is this what you want? You want me to rape your ass?

"Yes Mistress," Slave H gasped. "Rape me, Rape me hard."

The pressure was building. Slave H wanted to cum desperately, but he knew he had to wait till Mistress gave him permission. If she gave it at all.

"You want to cum, don't you slave? You want to cum while I rape you. Don't You?

"Yes Mistress. Please, may I cum while you rape me?"

"All right slave, jerk yourself off in front of all these nice people."

Slave H grabbed his cock in his right hand and immediately started jerking himself off while Mistress continued to plow his ass.

"Tell me when you're going to cum, Slave," Mistress T ordered.

She slowed now to catch her breath. As she fucked him, she mixed up her rhythm - sometimes pulling out slowly and then quickly slamming it in all the way in for a few strokes; other times short burst of intense, hard fucking while Slave H continued to pump his cock.

"Oh Mistress," Slave H gasped. "I'm going to cum. I'm gonna cum."

"Cum slave. Now. Shoot your cum for everyone to see," she said as she grabbed his hips again and began slamming into him hard and fast for his big climax.

That was all Slave H needed to push him over the top. No longer crouching low to the ground, he rose up, arching his back with his head held high. He balanced on his left arm while he pumped his cock in his right hand, giving the crowd the best possible view of his impending climax. While mistress T slammed into him from behind, Slave H suddenly tensed his whole body and he let out an animalistic groan as ropes of cum spewed from his cock. As he started to cum, Mistress T, give him a few, last dramatic thrusts and then held her cock in his ass as if she were emptying her own load. Slave H's cock spasmed four more times, a little less cum dribbling from each until he was spent.

~ Forced to Lick Up His Own Mess ~

Exhausted, and now clear headed for the first time since he'd been led naked and hard into the courtyard, he was intensely aware that all eyes had been on him while he had, for the first time, bared his most secret sexual desires for anyone other than Mistress T.

While he didn't regret his performance - in fact, he knew he'd be reliving the excitement of this day for the rest of his life - now that he'd cum and all his sexual energy had been released, he was more aware of his nakedness and his sense embarrassment and humiliation deepened. He released his cock and again balanced on all fours like a pointer, waiting for Mistress's next command.

"Well done slave," Mistress T praised. "But it looks like you've made a mess. What kind of guests would we be if we didn't clean up after ourselves? So, here's what you're going to do. You're going to lick up every last drop of your cum and I'm not pulling my cock out of your ass till you're done."

"Yes Mistress."

Still holding Slave H's hips, she had him scoot backwards until his pool of cum was directly beneath his face. Of course he couldn't see it because of the blind fold.

"Alright slave, it's right under you. Stick your tongue out and get down there and start licking. I'll tell you when you're done."

Slave H lowered his face to the matt and immediately found his cum and started lapping it up. Eating his own cum was particularly hard for him. He always found the idea a turn on before he came, but within a few seconds of shooting his load, all desire to engage in this type of humiliation vanished. It took all his will power not to gag on this sticky, slimy mess he'd left. He blindly worked his tongue over the matt from the center of the pool outward searching for every stray drop of cum he sprayed. With the aid of Mistress T's occasional instruction to "lick left" or "move forward a little," he successfully completed his task, with only his nose wet with cum.

12