Loyalty Test with Pornstar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Dude I don't know... As I said before, it seems like the inevitable outcome of long-term relationships. But it doesn't seem right. She is an athlete and based on what you said, she is still active. Her body must be releasing endorphins every single time she exercises. Combine it with the high adrenaline from pickup games at training and her self-confidence... She should be jumping on top of you whenever you guys are alone. Maybe it's just a genetic thing and she is just not that into sex. But still, with all factors considered, she must either dislike sex or you to avoid sex at least once or twice a week. Or... Someone else might be pounding her.

For an instant, I felt I was getting a hard-on imagining Jen being with someone else. She dated other people before and never cared about getting physical in public areas, and I saw her intimate with her exes numerous times before. Even if I loved her, I can't deny that watching her ex-grope Jen was arousing.

I knew that Jen would never cheat on me, and let Kyle know about it. Kyle said he is just discussing possibilities. He then said another possibility would be that I might not be able to satisfy Jen, and she might have just given up.

What he said got me thinking. I never thought I wasn't satisfying Jen. I may not be as well endeavoured as Kyle with being 5.5 inches and an average girth, but I always made her cum. I told Kyle that I don't think that was the problem and that she would never cheat on me. Furthermore, I said I bet anything Jen wouldn't cheat.

Kyle said I know Jen more than he does, and whatever I say goes. However, there is a way we can test. He said some of his subscribers contacted him and asked for tips to detect cheating. They suspected their partners were cheating and considering the theme of his videos, they thought Kyle can help determine whether their partners are cheating or not. Then, one of the subscribers asked if Kyle could conduct a loyalty test on his partner. He basically asked if Kyle can try to seduce his girlfriend and let him know about the outcome. Kyle said it sounded a bit weird at first. But upon some research, he found out that it is actually a thing and started offering loyalty tests to subscribers for an additional fee.

Kyle said he can offer the same thing to me and Jen. If I approve, he can try to seduce Jen, and if he fails, it would support my argument about Jen's loyalty. Otherwise, we will know where Jen and I's problems might be.

I outright rejected him and said it was a hard no. The immediate idea of Kyle around Jen... It didn't sound right. Then, Kyle responded in a more cocky manner:

- Come on man. Don't deny me the chance to add her to my collection :) but seriously, here are the possibilities: a) She will be disinterested from the start. This will prove that she is loyal to you all the way. b) She will be interested. She will possibly send some nudes and do some sexting, but won't gag on my cock immediately. I promise to keep you updated in such cases and I will stop whenever you ask me to. c) she will jump on me immediately and I get to fuck the hottest redhead slut I ever saw. You win because you know your fiancee is not what you think she is, she wins because she fucks the biggest cock she ever saw, and I win because I get to fuck the hottest slut I ever saw. I can't see a single scenario where this doesn't work out for you.

Aside from the cockiness, what Kyle said actually made sense. I am not the biggest risk-taker, but I decided to take a shot with Kyle's offer. Besides, I thought if Kyle can't convince Jen to cheat on me, no one can and it would prove that our relationship is basically perfect.

Kyle then sent me another text message, which was a photo. It was a shot of his cock directed toward his computer screen. On the screen, there was Jen's bikini photo. Kyle said if Jen can survive him, then she is a keeper.

That was a bold move. I don't know what made Kyle so cocky and act so daring, but I couldn't deny that my cock was pulsating after seeing Jen and Kyle's cock in the same photo.

I don't know what, but Kyle gained my trust. In the best-case scenario, Jen would immediately shut Kyle down and I would never ever question her loyalty again. Worst case scenario, I can cancel everything, Kyle would be out of our lives, and I can try to repair my relationship with Jen.

Kyle then said he has been doing these tests for some time and a lot of people asked for it. There were times "sluts" failed, and there were times they remained loyal. In almost all cases the guys who asked for the test thanked him afterwards.

I asked what he meant by "almost". He said there were a few cases where the relationships were beyond repair. The sluts had no interest at all in their partners, and he sent the guys videos of their sluts getting fucked before they could even cancel the test. Not all, but some of those people were upset with the outcome. Kyle then said obviously Jen is not one of those sluts, but he can't hope for her to be one.

Ignoring his comments about Jen, I asked how can I be sure that Kyle will stop whenever I ask him to. He said I obviously can't know for sure, but I can always subscribe to his site and check to members' forum there. He has a section there for those who asked for the loyalty test, and if he was not trustworthy, people would complain about him. He said he has to keep a good reputation to keep people coming.

As I said before, there was something about Kyle that made me trust him. He got into my head and made every single thing he said sound logical. I felt that I might regret it later, but I accepted his proposal. He immediately replied with great enthusiasm and asked for Jen's contact info. I texted him Jen's phone number, work address, and a list of social media accounts. Kyle said I made the right choice, I won't regret it, and I will thank him later.

Immediately after that, Kyle started asking me questions about Jen. He asked about Jen's favourite food, music, movie, and series genre, He also asked a lot of questions about what Jen likes, and dislikes, what instantly triggers her, were there any instances where Jen immediately behaved distant after I said something, what makes her laugh, what makes her cry, etc. It probably took an hour to answer all his questions, but I answered them all.

Kyle then said he will start working right away, but he will ask for my help in the future. Sometimes, the questions might be time-sensitive and I will get the best results if I answer them immediately. So he asked me to prioritize his text messages and answer ASAP. Also, there might be instances where he asks me to do certain things. Of course, I am not obliged to do anything, but I will get the most accurate results if I abide by whatever he suggests.

I said I will do my best but I can't trust anything. Kyle said that's great, but there is one more thing. He said there might be instances where I might think about asking him to stop even if it's suboptimal. He said in those instances he will try to convince me to keep going and also might take initiative and go a bit further, but not if I insist. He said I should give him the benefit of the doubt and trust his judgement, I didn't realize what exactly he meant but it didn't feel so harmful, so I said OK.

Then, he said he forgot to mention it, but it is a strict no-no that I mention Jen anything about the test. If I ever do, it will have substantial consequences on my relationship with her as women never take being tested in such a way as a good thing. In his words, "Chicks don't like being manipulated."

Kyle and I chatted a bit more before I went to bed. Jen hugged the blanket as always before I grabbed a side of the blanket and pulled it towards myself. As I closed my eyes, I couldn't help but imagine the photo Kyle sent me, with him aiming his cock toward a photo of Jen.

---

Days passed and I didn't hear a word from Kyle. On a weekday afternoon, I received a text from Kyle asking about any detail I remember about the volleyball game last week. He asked where I and Jen sat, which player or players performed well, what were their jersey numbers, etc. Luckily for him, I was practically doing nothing and was able to immediately answer his text. I said the interest in the game was very low. All the seats were empty except for the first two rows which were mostly friends and family. Jen and I sat at the furthest seats as usual, because they have a complete view of the court and Jen updated the staff about the opposing team's formation, strategies, etc.

I then let Kyle know that our team won 3-1, with a top performance from our libero. In addition, our setter suffered a minor injury in the middle of the third set and her sub played for the rest of the game. The third set was a close one but we won by 33-31, which probably broke our opponents, as we won the fourth and final set comfortably. Last but not least, our libero was the hidden star of the game because, in every single critical point, she had crucial saves. I also said Jen occasionally approached the benched and had a chat with the coaching team and spent almost the entire third set with them.

Kyle thanked me and said he will keep me posted. Two hours later, I received another message from Kyle. He started to follow Jen's social media accounts and Jen texted him shortly after. She asked how they knew each other. Kyle said they met during last week's game. He said they met during that thrilling third set when he was returning to his seat after a quick trip outside the court.

Kyle said Jen was skeptical at first and said she couldn't remember meeting anyone that day, Kyle said they met while the third set was going back and forth between us and the other team. They briefly met each other, but Jen was focused on the game and asked him to contact her later. Kyle then bluffed and said he apologizes and can go away if he disturbed her. As he predicted, the bluff worked and Jen said she finally remembered meeting Kyle. She even apologized for not remembering earlier.

Jen then accepted Kyle's friend request and the two chatted a bit more. Kyle said he introduced himself as an alumnus of the college who loved competitive sports and attended games whenever his schedule allowed. The two had a brief chat about the college but nothing further. He said he will let me know if anything else happens. I thanked Kyle and asked him to keep me updated. I didn't feel suspicious because the only reason Jen had a conversation with Kyle was the information I gave him. Also, I knew that Kyle would be able to reach these stages with ease, as any other person. After the chat with Kyle, my day went on as usual.

On Friday I saw that Kyle posted another trailer, this time with someone completely new. The video was titled "Cheating chubby latina finally breaks up". The woman looked like she was in her mid-20s with long dark hair. She was short and had a chubby figure - as the title suggested.

The video started with the woman sucking Kyle as she was sitting on her knees on the floor, while Kyle was sitting on his bed. Kyle, while pressing her head towards his crotch, said "You know what, I think it's time. Go get your phone."

As Kyle released her head, the woman walked up to her bag and picked up her phone and set in front of Kyle, just like before. With a cold voice, Kyle then said "Call that loser, and tell you are done with him. Don't even give him any explanations if he asks why, just say you two are done."

The woman smiled and started leaning toward Kyle's crotch. She started kissing and sucking Kyle's cock as she playfully said "Are you... sure... we were... having... a great... time..."

Kyle laughed and just told her to make the call. As the phone was ringing, Kyle said "I have an idea. If he asks twice, just start sucking me off until he hangs up."

The woman kept eye contact with Kyle the whole time and laughed, as they both waited for her boyfriend to pick up. The scene then jumped to the woman talking on the phone as she was jerking Kyle's cock. She went straight to the point and said she is done with him and they should both move on. A couple of seconds later, she reiterated what she said and she said she just wants it this way.

A few more seconds later, she just smiled, put the phone on speaker and gave it to Kyle. As she handed him the phone, she immediately started going up and down on Kyle's head. There were some sounds of the boyfriend in the background, but you could only hear the slurping sounds of the woman. Some moments later Kyle just tossed the phone to the woman and nodded, and she hung up, after screaming a well-meant "fuck you" to her now-ex-boyfriend.

Right as she hung up, Kyle got up and forced the woman's head towards the bed. He said let's give that loser something to remember as he inserted his cock into the woman's pussy.

She was laughing as Kyle first moved and pressed her to the bed, but those laughs turned to moans immediately. With each of Kyles's thrusts, the moans were becoming momentarily louder. The screen slowly faded as she was moaning and screaming in pleasure "YES... YES... YES..."

I texted Kyle and said the trailer looks good, and he must have been busy lately given the frequency of the posts. I then asked if he will keep shooting with this woman, given that she seems to have broken up with her boyfriend.

A couple of minutes later, Kyle replied and said he probably won't see her anymore.

- Pal, I have a kind but stern ask. I want you to refer to every single slut in my video as "sluts". Just don't try to be "politically correct." Call them what they are. They are sluts. Just sluts. Are we clear?"

I didn't like his tone, but it wasn't something I wanted to argue with Kyle. I said sure, and we moved on. I then asked how he keeps the flow of "sluts" if he dispatches them after the breakups.

I could sense the smug in his reply:

- It's no rocket science. Do you know how many of them are there on dating apps? Once you have the correct characteristics, you get tens or hundreds of texts in a week. Believe me, you would be surprised by the responses I get. Do you think all of them are singles? Most women are sluts, but they just don't know it. Once they see the correct guy, they just do whatever the inner slut asks them to. It might take some time, but they eventually fall.

+ Wow. How can you be sure that they will agree to shoot online?

- It might seem like an extreme to you but it is not. Agreeing to shoot a video is like a threshold. Once a slut goes beyond that threshold, the second and third videos are easy. And once they shoot enough videos, they have no problem with paid customers seeing them. Believe it or not, the power of a few good orgasms makes them do anything. In fact, sometimes there are too many sluts for me to handle and I asked for help to keep relevant information.

Wait, was there someone else helping him with the videos? And more importantly, did that someone else know about the situation between me and Jen? Did he also see photos of Jen and was aware of everything going on between Jen and Kyle?

+ Does someone else know about Jen?

- Relax man. Trust me, he is more trustworthy than I am or even you. Your secret is safe with us.

Before I could say anything, Kyle moved the subject to his progress with Jen.

- By the way here are some updates for you. Jen and I have been chatting for some time, getting to know each other. There hasn't been anything romantic yet, and some good news for you, she is shutting down the slightest advance.

+ I knew it...

- But anyways, I should let you know that I will be very persistent with texting her and I will particularly try to text her more often when you two are alone. You know, to try to push her boundaries. If you really want to see how she would react, you should give her space in those instances.

+ So I should leave her alone when she is texting with you?

- Correct. And I have a question: Did she ever allow you to record you two having sex, or sent you any nude photos or videos?

+ What? What does it have anything to do with this?

- As I said before, women or sluts tend to act differently if they allow themselves to be recorded when in the nude or not. So it matters if Jen sent you anything so far or allowed you to record her. It will be crucial for the way I approach her. Don't you want this test to be accurate?

I didn't like his way of asking this question or talking with Kyle about Jen in such a way, but I really wanted to see what Jen would do.

+ Ok then. Yes, we had some nude video chats when we were in different cities and yes, we shot a couple of videos once we were on a desert island.

Jen and I rented a boat during one of our vacations and went to a small island. There was no one else on the island, and after exploring the island a little bit, we decided to get naked and take some photos. After a couple of photos, with a kinky look on her face, Jen took her phone and started recording me. She then went on giving me a blowjob right there and handed me the phone and asked me to keep recording.

Shortly after, she paused, got up, dragged me to level ground, and asked me to fuck and record her there. She said we can't always find a place to have sex in the open without anyone seeing us, so we should record it. We fucked there for a good couple of minutes before I blew my load on Jen's back. Right after that, I made Jen cum with my mouth, and we just laid there for a few minutes, before getting back to the boat. Jen and I promised ourselves we will do this at least once more.

As I was thinking, I was reliving those memories in my head. But shortly after, Kyle's text brought me back to reality:

- So she has a thing for outdoor sex? That's good to know, for you as well. You should try to get naked outdoors sometime.

+ Yea, we will do that sometime in the future again.

- Good. But anyway, send me those videos, please. Thanks for mentioning them by the way.

+ WTF? Why would I do that?

- For two reasons. First, as you know, I am doing this for free. I need some motivation. Second, what woman like during sex tells a lot about them. If you want to see how your fiance reacts against the apex predator, I need all the relevant information, including those videos.

Before I could say anything, Kyle doubled down:

- Dude, I already know about your situation and know what Jen looks like. And also, I have seen hundreds of sluts get fucked, mostly by me. Me seeing your fiancee's sex tape won't change anything except for improving the test's accuracy.

I thought for a few more minutes and decided to take a leap of fate. Fuck it, how bad could it be? I sent Kyle the two videos we recorded back then, and waited. It took half an hour for him to reply, then he said.

- Man, I will be honest with you. I think you really need this test with me. Seeing her like this in these videos, we really need to learn what is driving her down. You need to know how she went from that to no sex. I can help you, but I need full cooperation. And what I mean is, you cannot back down until I say you can. If you agree to it, I will keep working on Jen and see what is up with her.

+ Can you be more specific?

-Alright. You should revoke the stipulation where you can ask me to stop whenever you want. This may sound bad to you, but it helps me to be more daring with sluts. Trust me, I wouldn't suggest it if I thought it was necessary.

+ Fuck? No!

- Just think about it. Something is wrong with you guys if your fiancee went from recording those public sex videos to no sex. And right now, I am your way of finding what's wrong. You wouldn't agree with my suggestion in the first place if you thought something wasn't wrong. All I am asking now is some additional room for freedom. As far as the information flows toward you, nothing will change. I will keep you updated about my progress with Jen.