Love Around the World 16: Phnom Penh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy?" she asked softly.

Running my hands around to her back, I felt her shudder as I easily undid the clasp of her bra, letting it fall down between our bodies. She immediately pressed her breasts into my chest, leaning up as I leaned down to kiss her. The passion was immediate as I ran my hands down to her arse, making her giggle as I gave each cheek a gentle squeeze, and there was no doubt she felt my erection at the same time.

When she pulled back, she asked, "Is it because we're not at home?"

"No... I think this was always going to happen. But I'm also your father and I want to make you feel better. And knowing how you feel about me, I knew being intimate together..."

"Would you have wanted this when I got home?"

"I don't think I would have made the first move, but my resistance was pretty much gone by the time you'd left on your holiday."

"Does that mean... Does that mean when we get home..."

Taking her hands in mine, I put on my 'serious' face. "Charlotte, if we are to do this, it must be kept a secret from everyone else except your three friends. I have a feeling that things are happening now which means the eight of us will be sharing something incredibly unique, but it also means we will need to keep such things secret from everyone else. Definitely your grandparents."

"I won't tell anyone except my friends," she assured me.

"Good girl. Want me to take off your panties?"

Nodding eagerly, I lowered myself down to my knees and slowly slid them down her legs so she could step out of them, gently pulling her closer as I left a kiss on her torso. Even in the low light of the hotel room, I could see her arousal and her scent filled my nostrils.

"What are you going to do, Daddy?" she whispered.

"Lie you back on your bed and I'm going to make you orgasm so many times..."

"Will you lick my pussy?"

"I will when I'm done with the rest of your body. Sex isn't just about your breasts and pussy, sweetheart. You have erogenous zones everywhere and I'm going to have great fun finding them all."

As she laid back on the bed, I slid off my underwear, noticing her eyes on my cock as it swung from side to side as I crawled up the bed towards her. Leaning down to kiss her again, I could feel how eager she was in just her kiss, running one of my hands down her body towards her pussy, making her whimper as I avoided it and ran my fingers down one of her smooth legs.

Breaking the kiss, I made her moan as I kissed down to her neck, feeling her lift her head as I felt her shudder and then release a loud moan. "Oh my god, Daddy," she murmured, "I'm so sensitive there..."

Kissing down her neck towards her breasts, her pale pink nipples were both hard and eager to be given attention. She almost leapt off the bed when my tongue touched one of them for the first time, a loud moan escaping her once I had my lips wrapped around it and my tongue delicately teased her. Feeling her hips move underneath me had me smiling as I could sense her arousal building and building.

"Daddy," she moaned softly, one of her hands resting on the back of my head, "Dreamed of this moment for so long..."

"I'm sorry for making you wait, sweetheart. But you're not just my daughter, you're..."

"I'll always be your little girl, Daddy," she whispered, "But I want to be everything else. Your lover. Your partner... Your wife..."

Resuming my attention to her breasts, she absolutely loved what I was doing though I simply had to keep moving south. She giggled as I kissed all over between her breasts and her pussy. I could feel the heat coming from the latter as I kissed closer and closer, making her groan as I moved to kiss down one of her thighs before kissing back up the other one.

Spreading her legs wider, I simply took a moment to gaze at her pussy. Her scent was divine. She was dripping wet with excitement. Her labia looked pink and inviting. I was already imagining the moment I would slowly sink my cock inside my daughter for the first time.

"Please lick me, Daddy," she whispered, "It's what we both want."

"This will change everything, sweetheart. Can you handle it?"

"I've never wanted anything more in my life. Please, Daddy..."

I can't deny my daughter much, and hearing the longing in her voice nearly broke my heart, aware she'd held these feelings for me for probably far longer than I was aware. Running my tongue along her slit for the first time provoked such a loud moan, I'm sure her three friends would have heard her. I took my time as I let her simply get used to my tongue. When she released another moan, I carefully buried my tongue and watched her eyes open wider as she cried out my name. Well, not my actual name but the name she always called me.

Slowly but surely bringing her to the boil, I recognised when her little clit made its appearance, but I wanted to find that special spot inside her, carefully sliding in a finger and it didn't take too much to find it.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, feeling her pussy squeeze my finger as her back arched and there was no doubting that she'd just had an orgasm, her pussy squeezing my finger again and again as I smiled to myself, moving my tongue to immediately start giving her clit some attention.

"Daddy!" she squealed, and then she enjoyed an orgasm almost immediately as her first climax faded.

I only relented when it was obvious that she'd had enough for the time being, leaving soft kisses on her thighs before I kissed up her body until I gently laid down next to her. She turned her head, eyes glistening as she immediately turned and hugged me ever so tightly.

"I love you, sweetheart," I whispered, "I'm glad we just shared that."

"Really?"

"I've heard you orgasm before." She giggled as she couldn't deny her masturbation habits. "I'm glad I was able to be part of this time."

"You can make me cum anytime you want from now on." She paused and added, "When we get home, I want to do that all over the house."

Falling asleep against me rather quickly wasn't a real surprise. She hadn't really touched me or anything, not that I was bothered. I had a feeling we would be making love sooner rather than later. Waking in the morning, I was amused that my daughter must have woken up as horny as she'd been the night before as there was no doubting she was masturbating. My hand was resting on her belly so when it started to move, she removed her hand as she spread her legs wider, resting one of them on mine as I started to fondle her.

"Naughty little girl, masturbating next to your father," I growled into her ear.

"I could feel your big cock against me, and I just needed to do something," she whimpered.

"I'm going to make you orgasm, then we'll join the rest for breakfast."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Love you, sweetheart. You are so special and precious to me."

Masturbating was put aside for a moment as she turned around and hugged me tightly, hearing her cry softly. I meant every word. Every day I would go to work, it was to support my daughter. I'd sometimes arrive home exhausted but being greeted by her smiling face each and every day had made it all worthwhile.

Joining our friends downstairs for breakfast again, Angela and Mike were being affectionate, and it was obvious they'd made love again the previous night. When Bethany walked in with her father, there was no doubt they'd done something the previous night. But it was when John and Melissa walked in hand in hand that I knew all four fathers had been somewhat intimate with their daughters the night before.

The four girls wanted to do something touristy as they hadn't really had much chance to do that before everything went wrong. I'd done a little research and knew Phnom Penh wasn't exactly a hotbed of destinations, but that Cambodia as a whole certainly had plenty to offer. The original idea had been that the girls would do a small tour of the country before moving on.

"We were looking at a few days here before we either got a bus or flew to Siem Reap," Angela explained, "That was going to be our base to explore Angkor Wat, Koh Ker and the north of the country."

"This was always to be a rough experience," my daughter admitted, "The country is desperate for investment, and they're very welcoming of tourists, but they are lacking infrastructure."

"What's your main idea?" Mike wondered.

"I know Mark has booked two weeks at this hotel, so we're thinking we just take advantage of that and relax, then we perhaps spend a week in Siem Reap, do all the touristy things up there, before we head back here and go home," Angela replied.

"What about the rest of your holiday?" I wondered.

The girls all shared glances. "After what happened here, we don't particularly want to tempt fate in India," Bethany finally replied, "Most of the country is probably fine, but there are one or two major centres where there are just some real horror stories. As four young women..."

"Better safe than sorry," Melissa added, "We had a great time through Indonesia and Thailand. Laos was actually a little gem. Vietnam was awesome. I'm sure Cambodia will prove to be a delight in the end. We've just had one bad experience..."

"I won't let it cloud my judgement," my daughter insisted, "And it wasn't even a pair of locals that did it to us."

We spent the day wandering around Phnom Penh, taking in some of the colonial architecture though the girls suggested it was lacking compared to what they'd seen in Vietnam. But everyone was incredibly friendly. We were aware that scams were possible though we were careful with everyone we dealt with. Just because they had a friendly face and spoke a little English didn't mean they were not trying to rip us off or worse.

Staying out all day and into the evening, we enjoyed a slap-up meal at a restaurant by the river before visiting a couple of bars, keeping everything in moderation as the girls disappeared more than once and I had a feeling they were all ready to make a play that evening.

"Guys, I think tonight is the night," I stated when the four girls adjourned to the bathroom.

"You know?" Steve asked.

Mike laughed, shaking his head. "I can't help it," John admitted, "My little girl will always be by my side. Who loves me more than her?"

Mike cleared his throat. "I've already made love with her," he said.

"I went down on Charlotte last night," I added.

"You reckon they all want to make love tonight?" Steve asked.

"I think they're discussing it right now," I replied, "When they come back, I think we surprise them by all of us kissing them how they want."

Sitting down on a square of lounges, each daughter sat next to their father, dazzling us with a smile, looking as happy as we'd ever seen them. Without hesitation, we all pulled our little girl towards us and kissed her like a lover. Charlotte moaned almost immediately into my mouth as she didn't waste time moving to straddle my lap, glancing to see Angela doing the same with Mike while Bethany was practically humping Steve's lap already.

"Daddy," Charlotte moaned as I moved my lips to her neck, "Oh Daddy..."

"We know what you're planning," I growled into her ear, "My little girl won't be a virgin tomorrow morning."

The next kiss was so intense, she smiled as I felt her press down into my erection. I heard more than one whimper from the girls around us. The idea of staying out longer was abandoned as the four fathers quickly stood up, holding our daughter tightly by the hand as we walked outside and hailed a pair of taxis to take us back to the hotel.

"See you guys in the morning," I stated as we headed to our individual rooms.

"Have fun, girls," Charlotte stated.

"Daddy is totally fucking me tonight," Bethany stated. Steve pressed her against the door to their room and almost fell in after he'd opened it up.

Once I had the door to our room shut, Charlotte was all over me as we eagerly kicked off our shoes, stripping each other naked as quickly as possible. What surprised me was the fact she released my mouth and kissed down my body until she was on her knees.

"I've wanted to do this for so long," she whispered, wrapping her fingers around my cock, "I've never done this before. Obviously..."

"No dildo, sweetie?"

"Nope. The only cock going inside me, real or fake, was going to be yours."

I had a feeling she'd watched porn, at least, her tongue licking my shaft like a lollipop and what made me smile was the fact she didn't ignore my balls. Feeling her soft lips wrap around my cock for the first time had me groaning with delight, gazing down into her eyes to see her blue eyes sparkling with delight back at me.

I didn't last all that long. Warning Charlotte that I was close, all she did was continue to look up at me, eyes filled with lust and love, and after a last groan before I felt my cock pulse as the first spurt of cum filled her mouth, she squealed in surprise before I heard her swallow it down immediately. Cupping the back of her head with my hand as I continued to release, she refused to release my cock until she seemed to be aware I was empty.

Lifting her to her feet, I kissed her before she cuddled into me, resting her head against my chest. "I just had your big cock in my mouth!" she exclaimed happily, "Did you like it, Daddy?"

"I loved it. Thank you, sweetheart."

"I'll do that whenever you want. If you go down on me all the time, I'll never say no to you in return."

"That's more than fair, sweetheart, but I've always loved going down on a woman."

She leaned back and smiled. "Is that why you had some lovers, Daddy?" Seeing my concern, she smiled again before leaning up to kiss my cheek. "Yes, I was jealous, Daddy. But even though they never stayed the night, they would visit, and I could see how happy they were with you. And I could only imagine it was because you had a good sex life."

"I guess you know the term friends with benefits, but I would only do that if we were exclusive. I never slept around with different women."

"And now that you have me?"

"Oh, sweetheart, we are totally committed already. I won't even need to look at another woman now."

"So we're going to make love now?"

"After I've gone down on you as I'm already addicted to your sweet little pussy."

"It's always been your pussy, Daddy."

I spent the next hour teasing her relentlessly, bringing her close to climax and holding her there time and time again before I finally allowed her to crest the wave. She climaxed more than once, begging and pleading for me not to stop, until she finally had enough, her chest rising and falling rapidly, body covered in a sheen of sweat and a delightful rosy colour to her cheeks and over most of her body.

Lying on the bed next to her, she remained on her back though turned her head and smiled at me, leaning over to give her a soft kiss. "You taste like my pussy," she whispered, "Though I always suck my fingers clean after I masturbate."

"Kinky..."

"Angela and I would masturbate together sometimes..."

"You ever touch each other?"

"No, Daddy," she whispered, "We were curious, but we were both adamant that the only person who would touch us sexually would be our father."

"Were you ever curious about, you know, I know it's more acceptable for young girls to experiment."

That made her giggle. "We did talk about it from time to time. What we suggested was we do it somewhere you and Mike would catch us. We thought the sight of the two of us going down on each other would arouse you so much... Though we then worried you'd end up fucking the friend and not the daughter."

"Hmmm. Not sure how I'd react to seeing that."

"I wouldn't do it anyway. You're my man, Daddy."

Moving to rest between her legs, I felt her shuffle underneath me, her legs spreading wider as she fell silent, chewing on her bottom lip. I knew this would be a nerve-wracking moment for her, no matter how much she wanted it in her heart. When I rubbed the head of my cock against her, she gasped though I felt her hips move to try and accept my cock.

Asking her to tell me if I was hurting her, she nodded as I leaned down to kiss her softly, whispering how much I loved her as I gently pushed forward, feeling her pussy ever so slowly start to accept my cock for the first time. She was so hot and tight. The last time I'd been with a virgin had been in high school. Hearing her whimper nearly made me stop, gazing into her eyes to see hers filled with nothing but the unconditional love I'd seen all my life.

We moaned softly in unison when the head of my cock slipped inside her, feeling her hips move again as another inch or two slipped inside. My god, I'd never been in such a hot, tight velvety tunnel before, feeling her hips move again as I slowly slid more of my cock inside her. She whimpered again as her fingers were digging into my back.

"Daddy," she moaned softly, "I love you so much, Daddy."

We made love. Slow. Tender. Ever so gentle, not wanting to cause my daughter a moment of pain. Her face lit up with a smile once she was used to my cock inside her, feeling her moving slightly. She must have done some reading, knowing her just lying there and me doing all the work was dull. Feeling her pussy squeezing my cock was something else entirely, left thankful that she'd blown me first.

"You know I'm safe, Daddy," she assured me, "I take the pill every day."

"I can't wait to cum in you, sweetheart."

She focused on my eyes again, noticing the fact she was biting her bottom lip again, not to quell her moans. "Daddy... I want a baby with you..."

"Fuck, that's hot," I groaned, my entire cock sinking inside her for the first time, feeling her legs move to wrap around me, "You want a baby with your daddy?"

That made her start to cry as I kissed her softly. "I'll go study, Daddy," she moaned into my ear as I started to thrust faster, feeling my orgasm approaching, "But when I'm done, Daddy is knocking me up. I know my friends are telling their fathers the same thing. We all want to be pregnant together."

I couldn't stop chuckling. "You four will be the death of us," I groaned.

Climaxing a couple of minutes later, I had to rest my head next to hers on the pillow as I felt a wave of emotion. Nothing compared to being intimate with my daughter, and the climax I experienced was just too much, I needed to blink away a couple of tears as I felt her caressing my back. "I'm crying too, Daddy," she whispered, "I know how much this means to both of us. I'm yours now, Daddy. I was always going to be yours."

We made love the rest of the night. My daughter was keen to ride me as she'd read it was a good position for a woman to orgasm. And when she did, tears. Lots and lots of tears. She refused to stop even while crying, one orgasm flowing into the other. I finished inside her again before we finished in missionary, her legs over my upper arms as she begged me to fuck her a little harder and faster that second time.

Waking up together in the morning, we couldn't resist making love again, my daughter begging me to fill her pussy before we go up and dressed, joining our friends downstairs for breakfast. There was no missing that four fathers had made love to their four daughters the previous evening. Charlotte was looking at me with such love, people would have thought she was my... I stopped that thought as she was my daughter and now my lover.

"I'm guessing this changes things," I finally stated, looking around the table, "We all did the same thing last night?"

Steve pulled his daughter close. "Best night of my life," he admitted, Bethany bursting into tears as she cuddled her father.

"Just made me realise I tolerated an awful marriage for too long," John stated, kissing her daughter like a lover, Melissa pulled back and blushed brightly, "When we get home, there are going to be a lot of changes."