Live with It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn right I am."

"What do you think Quinn and Zara are gonna get up to?"

Angel snorted. "Hard to say. Probably not as much as you're imagining."

"I'm not imagining anything, thank you very much," Ivy said. "I can actually display some self-control around a woman in a bikini, unlike some people."

"So you don't kind of want to go find somewhere to sneak peeks at Zara from?" Angel asked lightly. "Even a little bit?"

"No!"

"Oh."

"I... got plenty of peeks already. Unf, you should have seen her adjusting that top over and over."

"Hehe, that's more like it," Angel said.

"Not being a perv, just happened to be present is all," Ivy said.

"Sure, sure. I mean, you got eyes."

"I got eyes! Exactly."

"You're gonna look."

"I'm gonna look!"

"You can't help that you're horny now," Angel continued casually.

"Was that you trying to trick me just now?" Ivy accused. "Because there is no way I'd go that far."

"You're not horny?"

"Perish the thought."

"Oh. Just seemed like you might be."

Ivy shook her head, but was careful not to move around too much and accidentally dislodge Angel's hand on her tit. "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

"Is that a serious question?"

"Besides, we're talking about Quinn," Ivy said, carefully ignoring the question and sidestepping back to their other conversation, thereby avoiding having to confess to her brother just how wet and worked up she was.

"Yeah, that's true." Angel sighed. "I hope things work out for her."

"Why wouldn't they? Zara likes her a lot."

"Mmhm. And vice versa, too. Just, you know, sex is confusing sometimes."

Ivy nodded. "That's a good point. Is that what you two were talking about?"

"Kinda, yeah. She's... she's maybe asexual? Somewhere on that spectrum?"

"Oh." Ivy considered deeply for a moment. "Oh, yeah, ok. That actually makes a lot of sense."

"That's what I thought."

"You're not supposed to tell me that for her though."

Angel shrugged. "I know, but she probably wasn't going to. And I did give her fair warning. She, uh, she thinks that anything one of us knows, the other's gonna find out soon enough anyway. Like we're one person or something."

"Patently ridiculous!" Ivy declared. "We're our own people."

"Yeah," Angel said. "But also I don't really keep a lot of secrets from you, I guess."

"Well sure, but you've gotta tell someone," Ivy said, floundering a bit. "Not healthy to bottle everything up."

"Right, sure."

"We can have perfectly healthy boundaries when we want to."

Angel silently let his gaze fall to Ivy's chest, and the lump his hand made in her shirt where he continued to gently play with her breast.

"I said when we want to!" Ivy protested, her face going warm.

"You did say that," Angel said. "But, uh, she might have a point though. I think I might believe Quinn more than you in this instance."

"Fine, take her side."

Ivy tried to sulk, which didn't work very well when she couldn't even fold her arms without dislodging her brother's hand from her chest, and she was too horny to make a proper go of it anyway.

Angel studied her for a moment, then leaned in and gently kissed her cheek. The small gesture shocked her out of her attempt at pouting before she even really got settled into it.

"Don't just kiss me like that!" Ivy said.

"Why not?"

"Because, you know, we have boundaries and stuff."

Angel gave a lopsided smile. "I don't really want to have them right now."

"Oh goddammit. What am I supposed to do with that?"

"I dunno. Kiss me back maybe?"

Ivy's heart pounded, which was just embarrassing since her brother could probably feel it under his hand. "Is that what you want?"

"Maybe?"

Ivy bit her lip, moved her head slightly toward Angel, then hesitated. He leaned in toward her just a little, leaving their faces dangerously close together. Ivy moved as if to kiss him properly, and veered off at the last second to just kiss his cheek.

"Oh wow, wussed out there, sis," Angel said, both amused and disappointed.

"Someone's gotta be an adult here," Ivy countered.

"What does that even mean?"

"It means... look at that over there!"

Ivy pointed behind Angel, who bemusedly turned his head to see if there was actually anything behind him. He'd only just started to scan the area when Ivy gently took his chin and turned his face back toward her. Her lips met his in a perfectly timed attack that didn't leave him any reaction time at all.

Angel felt himself melt into the kiss, almost pathetically eager for it. It was what he'd wanted anyway, but the way Ivy had guided him into it, catching him off-guard despite fully expecting something to happen, added another layer to how it all felt. Her hand remained on his cheek through the kiss as well, and that soft touch was somehow more meaningful and emotionally powerful than all this time of feeling her breast.

"Gotcha," Ivy whispered, pulling back slightly.

"That... that doesn't count," Angel mumbled, feeling himself blush at the way Ivy was staring at him from so close. "That was trickery."

"Yes, that's why I said 'gotcha,'" Ivy explained patiently. "Because I gotcha."

"Well that's--"

Ivy caught Angel's eyes flicking away from her as he started to speak, and she darted in lightning quick to kiss him again. She let her hand encompass more of his cheek, as she felt him respond really nicely to her caress. It gave her such an intoxicating, powerful feeling.

"Gotcha again," she teased, but then squeaked as Angel lunged forward and closed the small gap so that their kiss could continue.

Angel let go of Ivy's breast, ignoring that part of her now that he had something more needful to focus on. He shifted his position, turned more fully toward her, and used one of his hands against her back and the other tenderly at her neck. He wanted to hold her close. Needed to, his brain insisted.

Ivy felt the situation turn on her, going from the one controlling her brother, to the one desperately needing more from him. She fumbled, trying to regain the upper hand, but her uncoordinated movements just led to an unbalancing and the two of them tumbled from their seat onto the grass.

They both giggled at their own lack of poise, feeling more like their usual selves, like it was just a casual tussle between them. The laughter faded out as Ivy felt the difference now in having her brother lying fully on top of her. It wasn't just a competitive desire to flip him off her this time. It was more like an intense, cozy enjoyment of the situation. Not at all what she was used to feeling. Or at least not that she ever would have admitted to herself before.

"We should get up," Ivy reluctantly said.

"No," Angel said.

"Yes! What do you mean no? Someone could see us?"

"So?"

"What do you--"

Angel kissed her. He had to. She felt so good underneath him, and her eyes were shining so bright at him, and her lips looked altogether too tempting.

Ivy reciprocated, needing the kiss as badly as he did, but was the first to pull away. "I'm serious. We need to be smarter than this."

"Since when?" Angel asked.

"You're... this... I... how is this a good idea?"

Angel smiled, shrugged, and dipped his head down to kiss Ivy's neck.

Ivy, to her mixed horror and delight, felt her toes curl even at the very first brushes of her brother's lips to her sensitive, undefended skin below her cheek. She tangled her fingers in his hair, clinging to him and holding him to her neck even as she told herself it was only to pull him away when she needed to.

"This is too much," she whispered.

"Mmhm."

"We can't let someone see this."

"Mmm."

"Only... only like five more seconds of this, ok? Or ten."

"Mmhm."

"Then that's it."

"Hmm."

"Only another minute."

"Mmm."

"'Cause you can't just keep kissing your sister's neck like this. It could be misinterpreted."

"Mmhm."

"Are you even listening at all?"

"No."

Ivy gave up. She wasn't fooling anyone, least of all Angel. He just kept kissing her, over and over, finding spots she didn't know she even liked so much, and absolutely destroying her with his tender but determined mouth.

He was hard, she could feel it against her, had felt it ever since they'd fallen down together. That was nice, somehow, but wasn't as important as his lips right now. Not even close.

Angel was obsessed with his sister's neck. A part of her he'd never particularly considered before. It had never seemed worth thinking about to any particular degree. But he couldn't stop himself now. Didn't even want to try. It was driving him crazy, kissing and nuzzling at her, and maybe especially the way she only clung harder and tighter to him, her body molded to him, and he could swear he felt her heart beating ever harder and louder.

"I'm starting to think you might like this," Angel murmured.

"I would never," Ivy hissed.

"No?"

"That just isn't the done thing."

"Oh, I see." Angel kissed her neck some more until she was purring. "But I mean, when have we ever cared about stuff like that?"

"Maybe we should start caring."

"Ok. Well you're gonna have to start pretty quick, because I don't think grinding on me is 'the done thing' either."

Ivy gripped Angel tighter, wanting to protest that she wasn't grinding on him, but her body was making a liar out of that sentiment. Besides, his hand was creeping up inside her shirt again, and she didn't want to discourage that adventurous side of him.

"I don't think you're taking me seriously," Ivy said even while she wiggled to loosen her shirt around her brother's fingers, allowing him better access.

"Can't imagine why that would be," he said.

"You think I'm easy?" Ivy asked breathlessly.

"I don't think there's anything easy about you," Angel said. "That's part of what I love about you."

Ivy panicked for a second and resorted to old habits, promptly wrestling Angel over on his back and taking the top position.

"Slow your roll there," she said with as much grace as she could muster, resisting the urge to smooth down her hair which she could sense was all mussed now from rolling on the ground.

"I didn't mean like... like it was just a normal sibling love I meant," Angel said, going slightly red in the face.

"Not what your boner says."

"Yeah well he's got a mind of his own."

Ivy tapped Angel on the forehead. "Just... just don't make this weird."

Angel looked down at where she was sitting on his cock, trapped as it was between their bodies. "Um...."

"I said don't make it weird!"

Angel and Ivy stared at each other, practically daring the other to do or say anything at all. Angel's erection throbbed between them, something they could both feel every time it twitched or pulsed. He was getting the more intense end of the experience, but Ivy was really kind of enjoying the feeling of it against her pussy.

"It's always something, isn't it?"

Ivy nearly jumped off her brother at the sound of their dad's approach, though actually doing so would have been worse than just staying where she was. It would have revealed Angel's tent, and more damningly would have shown an unusual amount of guilt.

"It's just... you know how Angel is," Ivy said desperately, trying to act annoyed but not really succeeding.

Ian didn't pay much attention to the bad acting, having already fully bought that they were just wrestling around over some petty spat, as per their typical wont. "Have you seen your sister? Or Zara?"

"Um... around somewhere, I think," Angel said.

"Very helpful, thank you," Ian said dryly.

"Maybe out back?"

Ian rolled his eyes and carried on his search.

Ivy waited until their dad was gone, then slumped in relief. She let her body come down until she could rest her head on Angel's chest. "That was way too close."

"Sheesh, yeah. You think Dad'll catch Quinn and Zara up to anything?"

"Maybe. Even if he does, better them than us."

"True," Angel said. "They're supposed to be up to stuff. Very unlike us."

"Yeah. Very." Ivy considered her options, fully enjoying the feel of her brother beneath her, though kind of wishing he was on top of her again. She slowly, so slowly, pushed herself back to an upright sitting position. "Do you...."

"Yes?"

"Should we...."

"Uh huh?"

"Would it be terrible if..." Ivy tried a third time, still faltering before she got anywhere useful with the sentence.

"Use your words," Angel suggested helpfully.

Ivy batted him lightly on the shoulder. "Shush. I'm trying. I just think maybe we should, like, you know...."

Angel took a deep breath, watching his sister carefully. "We should maybe go have sex?"

Ivy sucked in a tight breath. "You think we should?" she squeaked.

"Isn't that what you were going to say?" Angel asked, feeling his face warm.

"Yes."

"Then why do you look so shocked?"

"'Cause my brother wants to have sex with me."

"But you were gonna... you said...."

"It's a very shocking thing," Ivy insisted, letting her hips rock back and forth just a little.

Angel groaned. "You're messing with me."

"Only a little. Mostly... mostly it is quite a trip to hear you ask it though."

"Even if you were gonna say it?"

"Especially if I was gonna say it."

"That doesn't make any sense."

"Neither does wanting to have sex with your sibling."

Angel paused. "You make a solid argument. Do you want to do it anyway?"

"Do what?"

Angel tilted his head, suspecting that Ivy just wanted to hear him say it again, rather than that she was just being deliberately difficult.

"Ives, let's go have sex."

Ivy whimpered softly. "So forward of you."

"Oh god." Angel rolled Ivy off of him, tumbling her to the ground. She lay there helplessly until he helped her to her feet. "I'd carry you to bed, except it would draw attention. You'll have to walk."

Ivy shook her head, pussy even hotter at the idea of being physically taken to their room. "No no, carry me."

"I just said--"

"I know what you said, but seriously, do it."

"Oh my god, Ive."

She leaned in, practically purring. "I'll have sex with you if you do it."

"You're going to anyway."

"Fine." Ivy batted her eyes and pouted. "Pweeeaaase?"

Angel frowned. "It's kind of annoying how much that actually kind of works for me."

Ivy repeated her tactic. "Pwease big brother? You are so strong and I am so smol, surely you can-- ah!"

Angel hefted Ivy over his shoulder. "I'm only doing this so you'll stop being ridiculous."

"Shut up. You love it. Hehe, you always did love throwing me around. Never knew this is why."

"When the hell have I ever been able to throw you around? You fight back too well."

"I notice you aren't denying that you enjoy it though."

Angel had to force himself to silence as they entered the house. Ivy also recognized that their mom was still inside somewhere, as far as they knew, and discretion was of utmost importance here.

Angel padded as quietly as he could through the house, struggling a little up the stairs with the weight of his sister unbalancing him.

"This is how we break our necks," Angel hissed.

"Break our necks, or have the best sex of our lives," Ivy whispered back. "You gotta live on the edge."

"What makes you think I haven't had better?"

"Have you ever physically carried a girl to your bed before?"

"... no."

"So I'd say we're off to a great start then."

Angel made it to the top of the stairs, bedroom almost in sight, when the sibs heard their mom.

"That you, Angel?"

"Um... yes?" Angel called back.

"Do you have a minute to--"

"Sorry, Mom, no. I have to... get some socks."

Angel dashed the rest of the way, shut the door and tossed Ivy to the bed only a second before falling into bed with her.

"Get some socks?" Ivy demanded, giggling uproariously and trying her best to stifle it.

"Shut up. I panicked."

"You don't say."

Angel moved in to sneak a kiss, but they both froze as soft footsteps approached the doorway.

"See, I know you're going to hate me saying this," Rose called from outside the room, "but you can just say you have to masturbate."

"Mom!"

"Get some socks, I mean honestly. I saw the bikini Zara was wearing, dear. Even I get it."

"Ok, thank you," Angel called back. "You can go now."

Ivy was giggling like mad. Angel calmly put a pillow over her face and held it tight.

"You always were easy to read with these things," Rose continued. "We're adults now, aren't we?"

"I think so," Angel said. "But I still hate what's happening right now."

"I know you really should have had your own rooms for more private time. Maybe we'll figure something out for--"

"Mom, please!"

"Ok. Have fun."

Rose finally left, and Ivy flipped the pillow off her face, still tittering helplessly at her brother's predicament. Angel, for his part, curled up and mostly just covered his face with his hands.

"She's gone now," Ivy said.

"I know, but the emotional damage is done."

"She was just being supportive."

"She thinks I'm in here masturbating to my sister's girlfriend!"

"Yeah, but you're actually in here to have sex with your other sister. So I'd call that a win."

Angel risked a peek at Ivy. "Has she ever talked about masturbation with you?"

"No. But I'm a girl. We don't do that."

"Liar!"

"Hehe, yeah," Ivy said with a toothy grin. "But no, she hasn't. Well, not since a few awkward attempts when I was younger, anyway. Then again, I'm usually subtle enough not dash to my room, slam the door, and claim I 'need to get socks' either."

"I panicked!"

"So you said."

"And I had to cover for the fact that you needed me to drag you in here like a caveman," Angel added.

"True." Ivy bit her lip. "That was pretty hot, you know."

"Shut up."

"I'm serious."

"You couldn't stop laughing," Angel said.

Ivy shrugged. "I can laugh and be horny at the same time."

Angel paused, searching Ivy's face. It was true, upon closer examination she did have that look of lust to her. A horny expression trained firmly on him and inching its way nearer.

They met in an awkward kiss, uncoordinated but emotionally electric. It wasn't enough on its own, and both sibs moved to try and get a better position, which remained awkward as their lack of coordination was only exasperated.

Angel solved the problem by shoving Ivy on her back and pinning her there until he could slide on top of her. Ivy's sibling instincts were to wrestle him right off again, but her needs were telling a very different story. It was weird to submit to her brother being on top like that, but it was so cozy and comforting and kind of made her wonder if she shouldn't have been deliberately losing to him more often over the years.

"Can I take your pants off?" Angel asked breathlessly between kisses.

"Well duh," Ivy said. "But we're supposed to start with our tops."

"It's faster if we just do bottoms."

"Unf, I like the way you think. But... I mean it's our first time. Let's do it right maybe?"

Angel pulled back a little, looking down at Ivy with an intense and fascinated desire. "First time as in there's going to be more than one?"

Ivy blushed in a way that Angel found entirely endearing.

"Probably," she mumbled.

"I do want to see you naked," he admitted.

"Yeah. Same."

Angel nodded, satisfied with the arrangement. "Ok."

They tried to efficiently and sexily strip each other, taking off clothes and sneaking feels and kisses in the process. They got in each other's way as much as anything and kept devolving into fits of giggles instead of being able to take the moment seriously.

"How is your arm always in the way?" Angel laughed.

"'Cause you're doing something wrong," Ivy snickered. "You should have my panties off by now."

"I'm trying! Your legs are all weird."

"They are not! They're perfect!"