Life of Mick Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body tensed again and Alexis groaned out, "Oh shit. I cumming agggaiiinnnn." She ramped right back up again and I could feel her clenches milking on my cock and I groaned out, "Oh GAAWWDD," as cum rocketed into her. She felt my cock harden and flinched with every powerful stream of jizz.

When I was done, she held out her arms for me to come down to her. I let my torso drop down on hers and her arms wrapped around me and held me tight to her chest as we both gasped for air. As our breathing came back to normal the door to my office opened and Hunter and Misty came in. Hunter said, "Are you two done yet. We have to get back. The jet is waiting for us.

Alexis let her legs fall from around my ass and dangle back toward the floor. I pulled myself back and stood up. My softening cock came out of Alexis's pussy and a big load of cum followed. She clamped a hand over her sex and struggled to get off the conference table. Misty hurried around the table and bent over at the waist and drilled her tongue into Alexis' pussy and pulled out cum and swallowed it. She repeated this several times as Alexis watched from a sitting position on the table.

Hunter led me back into my office as I was pulling my pants back up and said that he was worried about how Monique was going to take this. He offered to tell her a quick version if I could get her up to my office. I declined his offer and told him that I would take care of it. I grabbed a towel out of my bathroom and wiped my gooey cock dry and then zipped and buckled my pants.

We both smiled when we heard Alexis wailing in ecstasy. Apparently, Misty's tongue-swabbing of Alexis' pussy had pulled up another orgasm. We went to see and found Alexis on her back on the table with Misty in a sixty-nine position above her. Around her moans, Alexis was vigorously attacking Misty's pussy and as Hunter and I looked through the open door Misty exploded into her orgasm. It occurred to me that Kay and her secretarial pool would all have to be deaf to not hear the warbling wails of sexual bliss.

I said, "I think we are going to have some damage control to tend to."

Hunter laughed and slapped me on the shoulder before saying, "You're a single guy. I'm sure you can find a way to convince everyone to keep quiet." He grinned and winked at me. I laughed as I thought, 'Corporate has given me carte blanche for a fuck-a-thon with the secretarial pool.' I wondered how many employees were at Hunter's beck and call. Probably not many since his gorgeous, 'ever-ready-for-a-fuck' wife was in the office next door.

When Misty rolled off Alexis, I noticed a big glob of cum in her hair. It wasn't a smeared glob. It was a glob of flying cum. I looked at Hunter as he noticed it too. It was hard to miss. He smiled and said, "Misty wanted to see if things were different between us now that she knows who I am." He said nothing more than that leaving me to assume that nothing had changed between them. Misty confessed later that she had given Hunter a blow job after they became aroused by the sounds coming from the conference room. She was glad that their sexual relationship had not changed with the new information. If she was happy, I was happy. I doubted that Monique would be as happy. I was curious to see if she would even want to hear the story.

After kisses and hugs all around, Alexis and Hunter went down the hall to the scrutiny of Kay and her girls. They watched them until they got in the elevator and then Kay turned and looked back down the hall at Misty and me. Kay was unaware of who Misty was. She could only assume that randy Mick had another chippy from somewhere in the company. Mariah knew who Misty was but she just grinned at us and didn't say a word to Kay. They retreated to their offices and Misty and I returned to mine. I made sure that Misty had cleaned Hunter's cum from her hair and she reapplied her lip-gloss in the bathroom, then she kissed me and returned to her office in the financial department.

When I got home it was dark. The lights were all on in the house. I wasn't hungry as I worried about telling Monique. I interrupted their video game and Misty turned it off. Monique frowned as she wanted to continue playing. I asked Monique if she wanted to know what was said at the meeting with Hunter and Alexis and at first, she declined. After several minutes she changed her mind and said, "Just tell me. Is Hunter my real father?"

I said, "No. Hunter is not your real father." She asked me if I knew who her real father was and I said, "Yes Alexis told us the whole story. He married your mother after Misty was born and he adopted her. Misty is Hunter's biological daughter. It turned out that your biological father was not a good guy and he was physically abusive to your mother. Hunter and Alexis got her away from him before you were born. They didn't say exactly what happened to him after."

Monique cut me off at that point and said, "I don't want to know anymore. Not even his name, if you know it." Tears exploded from her eyes and she blubbered out, "That means that Misty and I are only half-sisters and not real sisters."

Misty moved over and pulled Monique into an embrace and said, "As far as I'm concerned, we are real sisters. I love you desperately, Moe. You've been the one constant in my life. You're always there for me."

Monique squeezed out tears with a forced smile and said, "I feel the same. I don't want any of this to disrupt my family. I have my dad and I love him." I couldn't hold back the tears that formed in my eyes.

Misty looked over at me and said, "He's my dad too and nothing will ever change that. Uncle Hunter will remain Uncle Hunter." Tears streamed down my cheeks. I wanted to join their embrace but this was a moment for them to ensure that there was nothing different between them. They hugged and kissed and cried together. It was heartbreaking. Then they both got up and dropped themselves in my lap and we all kissed and hugged and cried together until we cried ourselves out. My thighs were numb when they got up.

I fixed a quick dinner and we ate at the bar. Conversation was sparse. We were all still trying to find an equilibrium. After some TV, I went up to bed. I heard the girls come up about a half-hour later. I thought about whether they would come to my bed and then let it go. They would join me when they were ready if they were ready. It would be their choice. I had never encouraged or discouraged them. I had to admit that if it was never, I sure would miss that aspect of our relationship. I heard Misty's shower come on but I was asleep before it shut off.

I was adrift in a dream when I was startled awake. My bedding was humped up above me as I was on my back. I heard a giggle and then felt a pair of lips screwing onto my hard cock. I couldn't remember if the dream had made me hard. I couldn't remember the dream. I groaned as the lips pushed down my shaft to my balls. It had to be Monique. Misty was not yet to the point where she could completely swallow my hard cock. The lips slid back up and off my knob and I felt a different pair of lips push on and push more slowly and deliberatively down my shaft and then a final push as I felt her nose against my pubic hair. If that was Misty, she had accomplished the goal that she had set for herself to be accomplished before the end of the summer. She didn't stay down long before she pulled back quickly and gagged and coughed. Monique giggled and I heard her whisper, "You did it."

I threw the covers off myself and them and they both grinned at me. Their ultra-white teeth glowed blue from the blue digits of my alarm clock on the nightstand. Monique said, "Misty told me that after she heard the story and then you and Alexis had your own meeting, that she gave Uncle Hunter a blow job, just to see if she felt any differently about him. She said she felt no difference knowing that he was her bio-dad. I was curious to see if I felt any difference afterward."

I chuckled and said, "I don't know why you would. I'm still your step-father just like yesterday. The only difference is that you know more about your real father."

Monique giggled and said, "That's true. The reality is that I didn't get enough of you and 'Godzilla' here, this past weekend. I was missing you both. Now shut up and enjoy yourself because we are going to." Misty giggled and pushed her lips back on my cock and made another slow trip down to the base of my cock and this time she stayed longer as she fucked her throat a few times. I had intended to say something about the 'Godzilla' comment, but I just groaned and dropped my head to my pillow as I enjoyed the differences between their blow jobs until I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I blew shot after shot of cum as they timed their sharing mouths to collect my entire load. I groaned hard as I humped my hips up in sync with each powerful shot.

They joined hands to jerk me off as they swallowed and cleared their throats. Monique threw her leg across my hips and Misty guided my cock to her pussy. She groaned hard as I entered her. She fucked my knob for several moments before she pushed herself down my thick shaft to her depth and then tested it a few times. I was consumed with Monique and was taken by surprise when Misty planted her pussy on my lips. I drilled my tongue in her sex as deep as I could and she yelped from the suddenness of my attack. Her thighs clamped on the side of my head, covering my ears. She had a grip on the headboard as she began fucking herself on my tongue.

I reached up searching for Misty's tits and discovered that Monique already had her hands on them. I altered my plan and lowered my hands to Monique's tits. She moaned and increased her pace on my cock and didn't slow down until she exploded into an orgasm and her rocking and thrusting motion went spastic. Her pussy clenched hard on my cock in rapid succession. She grabbed my wrists to maintain her stability. She was gasping for air and she muttered, "Oh Gawd. I missed this."

Misty laughed and before she finished, she groaned into her orgasm that moments later was a squirt. She writhed on my face and screamed as she flooded my face. I kept right on working my tongue in her vagina and on her clitoris and four powerful sprays soaked me and my bed. I didn't care about the squirt, even if Misty did. She kept saying I'm sorry Dad. I'm sorry," as she settled down. I responded to her apologies by driving my tongue deep in her vagina again and brought her right back up again. She groaned through another orgasm but didn't have another squirt.

Monique recovered from her orgasm and then realized that my cock was just as hard as before and I was busy with Misty's pussy. She slipped her pussy off my cock and then repositioned and guided my cock to her anus. She pushed hard as she groaned and then screeched as I was suddenly inside her. She gathered herself and started fucking her ass on my hard cock. She mumbled, "Oh Gawd, Daddy. Yes. Yes. Fuck my ass."

As I drove my tongue deep in Misty's sex, I started driving my cock up into Monique's ass. They were both going nuts and I was in heaven. Passions were off the charts. My orgasm was building rapidly and I had no interest in pushing it back. It was going to come when it was ready. My cock suddenly hardened as I felt my body tense and then I was blowing my load in Monique's ass. She screamed and I felt her anus grab my cock in violent spasms. Misty reacted to my groans and Monique's screams and she burst into another orgasm. She joined the screams and groans.

We were all gasping for oxygen as Misty fell forward as Monique was throbbing through her anal orgasm and they grabbed each other in the middle and mauled each other's tits as their lips joined in a passionate kiss. The only thing I could see was the perfect contours of Misty's butt-cheeks. I heard Misty say, "I love you, Moe." I realized that I'd never heard either of them profess their love for the other. I knew they did, but it was never directly stated.

Moe cooed with delight and said, "I like the sound of that. I love you too, big sister." Misty giggled and they kissed again. I lift my hips to let them know that I was still down here and my semi-erection was still in Monique's butt. Misty lifted her leg over my neck to the right as Moe pulled back from their embrace. She pushed herself down my thighs until my cock pulled free and then she fell off to my left and curled up in a fetal position. She cooed contentedly again and a huge grin formed on her face. With the grin still there, she glanced up at me and her lips pursed and she sent me an air kiss. I returned it. I sensed that our relationships were renewed and fresh like the air after a thunderstorm.

I kissed Misty's calf that was still draped across my neck after she rolled off my face. She cooed with contentment like Monique had and we laid there like that for a long time. I fell asleep but woke an unknown time later as Misty and Monique cuddled their naked bodies against mine. Their hands shared possession of my cock and I was gone again after I forced the hard smile off my face and relaxed my muscles.

Before it was time to get up the next morning, we repeated everything except that Misty rode my cock and Moe was on my face. We showered together in my bathroom and then they went to their rooms to get ready for work. Less than a week left. I was already anticipating missing them when they went off to college. Misty would likely be home on weekends, but Monique would only be home for holidays. I tried not to let the growing sadness ruin our last few days and nights together. They were feeling it too. They had never been apart for more than a week. Several times during the week, they would just drop whatever they were doing and hug and kiss each other.

On Friday morning we all joined together to load the final items into Monique's BMW. It's a small car and it was packed to the roofline, even in the passenger seat. She had an eight-hour drive in front of her and she knew she had to go. We stood in the driveway with her car running. The weather was cool as if to confirm that it was fall and time to go back to school, just like every fall that they could remember. As a threesome, we kissed and hugged and then started the process all over again. With tears in our eyes, Moe slid into the small cocoon that she left herself to drive. We watched until she was out of sight and then Misty and I hugged and kissed knowing that she was next. We went through the same process and I stood in the driveway alone watching Misty drive off.

Misty had promised to come home every weekend and she kept her promise until she met 'THE' guy. The 'SPECIAL GUY'. It was life's story and I understood. It did help though. She brought him home for Thanksgiving break. He was a great guy. Moe liked him very much and I confess that I did too.

On Thanksgiving Day, after dinner, the phone rang and I answered it. "Hello. Mick? It's Rachel." It took a moment to put the name and face together. She didn't wait for me to say 'hello' or anything. She said, "You're going to be a grandfather."

My son David's voice came over the phone. They were on speakerphone. "Congratulations, old man." He laughed. I didn't.

I said, "How far along?" and Rachel responded that she was at twelve weeks and they wanted to be sure before they told anyone.

David jumped in and said, "We've been trying for a while. Well. Congratulations again Dad, I have to go." I heard the click on the phone as Rachel took her phone off speaker. She whispered, "You're a father too. It worked. Ava is going to call later to tell you the same news. We're so happy. The guys appear to be happy but Ava and I aren't sure." She ended the call with, "Thank that enormous cock of yours for me, Okay?" I laughed and hung up my phone after she was gone.

I had expected a call one way or another a month or six weeks before and had concluded that since I hadn't received one that the many infusions of my sperm into their vaginas hadn't worked. I understood the delay. They wanted to be sure.

As Rachel had said, I got the same call from Ava with James on speakerphone before he had to go and she continued the conversation in a hushed tone. She was ecstatic that her plan had worked. She thanked me profusely before she hung up.

I relayed to news to Misty and Monique and their eyes lit up like the Christmas tree already set up in the family room waiting for them to decorate it like they always had. Misty grinned and said, "We're going to be Aunts."

Monique giggled and said, "Step-Aunts actually."

Misty responded with, "You just have to ruin everything." They both burst out laughing and hugged. They congratulated me for becoming a grandfather and needled me with the title like I was a doddering old man. I didn't say a word about the fact that I was also the father and they would soon have two new step-siblings.

Misty went to her boyfriend's family for Christmas and Moe and I did our best to make the holiday as festive as possible. Moe worked in the company's engineering department during the long break and Misty spent the final two weeks before starting the spring semester with us, but she was in constant contact with her guy, either by phone, e-mail, or texts.

During the spring semester, things got worse. Monique had a special guy too. I tried to be happy for both of my girls but I was sad for myself. Rita and her husband Steven had moved to their new home in town. He was a nice guy. I called him 'Steve' instead of 'Steven', just to piss Rita off. He'd smile each time after she sent me the stink-eye.

Mariah hooked up with Peter after he returned from training. He was good for her. He toned her aggressiveness down. They became a couple and moved in together. Her visits to my office stopped after that. They entertained Rita and Steven and me a few times. I'm sure I wasn't much entertainment, even when Rita and Steve started talking about how they'd found a new swinger's club and used the subsequent conversation to reenact how the swapping worked.

After the clothes were shed, Rita came after me, while Steven and Peter concentrated their attention on Mariah. The sexual tension grew rapidly and I finally got into it. As Rita rode my cock like she was a jockey at Churchill Downs, I was imagining that she was either Misty or Monique. Steven and Peter DP'd Mariah and she was a wild woman, screaming constantly. It was distracting to me and I just want to get it done and get out of there.

I moped around at work and I moped around at home. Deep in the middle of winter, I concluded that I needed someone in my life and I started paying attention to the women around me for the first time since I had noticed Sam in the lobby in her blonde ponytail, painted-on jeans, and gun-holster on her hip. It made me sad to think of her. She had been my perfect mate. There wasn't a fat chance that I'd find anyone that made me as happy as Sam had until I scared her off by a proposal of marriage that she wasn't ready for. She was fully engaged in the family dynamics but she was just riding the wave and once the wave rolled up on the beach the ride was over. I hoped that she was happy.