Life of Mick Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique said to Sam as she was backing out of the doorway, "Do you want to join us?"

Sam giggled and said, "I'd love to but I have to get dinner going. Are your friends staying for dinner?" The two girls were frantically trying to hide their naked bodies.

Misty said, "No. They were going to go right after we finished. It's your fault. We got horny listening to you two going at it."

Sam said, "I'd say I'm sorry but I'm not." She grinned at Misty and Misty grinned back.

Sam closed Misty's door and went downstairs to the kitchen. I was pulling food for dinner from the refrigerator. Sam chuckled and said, "It seems that our less than quiet lovemaking got Misty, Moe, and their friends going. The friends are not staying for dinner." I opened the refrigerator door and returned some of the food items.

Several minutes later, the two visiting girls flew down the stairs, through the family room to the foyer, and out the front door. I never even got a glimpse of them. Misty and Monique came down the stairs at a more normal pace and came into the kitchen and sat at the bar with huge grins on their faces. Monique giggled and said, "I doubt if they'll ever come back."

Misty disagreed, "I think they liked to looks of Sam. I'm sure they'll be in touch soon."

Sam's face flushed with embarrassment at Misty's words. Sam put on a big meal but she insisted that we eat it in the dining room on dishes instead of paper plates and glasses instead of cups at the bar. There was no pushback from me or the girls.

The night was uneventful. Sam and I made love when we got in bed. It was the first night that Misty and Monique didn't join us. In the morning, we showered and dressed for work. Sam scrambled some eggs and cooked bacon. She made toast in the toaster oven. When Misty came downstairs, she came into the bar saying, "Oh my God. Bacon." Sam pushed a plate in front of her. I concluded that breakfast at the bar was fine with Sam. We didn't see Moe before we left. Sam left her a plate of eggs, bacon and dropped two slices into the pop-up toaster with a note when she woke up.

We knew that as soon as we walked into the lobby together the rumor wasn't just a rumor anymore. So, we both went in my car. Sam went to her station and said, "What?" to Jason as he gawked from her to me. He didn't respond. He gathered his personal things and went out the front door. I knew that Sam was going to take the brunt of the whispers, finger-pointing, and questions. I expected that the only person to say anything to me was Kay and she was waiting for me when I stepped from the elevator.

"Is it true? The Gossip is flying that you and Samantha aren't even trying to hide your relationship anymore," said Kay as she moved along at my pace. She almost had to run to keep up. She didn't wait for my response. The only thing she was concerned with was whether or not she'd continue 'getting a taste' once in a while.

I cut her off and said, "Kay. I just got here so I haven't heard the gossip. Sam and I are in a serious relationship and we don't care if everyone knows about it. We won't flaunt it but we won't hide either. As for you 'getting a taste', nothing has changed. Arrange it with Sam." I turned into my office and this time Kay followed me in and shut my door.

She stood at the closed door and said, "Are you getting married?"

I looked at her and sighed before I said, "Not at this time. But I think if she asked me, I'd say yes and if I asked her, I'm certain she would say yes. We haven't had enough time to go there right now."

Kay said, "Are you going to live together?" I didn't verbally answer her question as I reached over and turned on my computer. The look on my face told her the answer and she grinned and said, "And your stepdaughters are okay with this?" I just nodded. She had no further questions and she opened my door and left. I didn't have to deal with anyone else.

At lunch, Sam and I decided to meet in the cafeteria. We were the topic of conversation at every table we passed. Misty wasn't there. We found a vacant table and Sam told me that she had been deluged by questions all morning. Everyone around us stole glances at us. A man and woman were sitting a couple of tables over and with the buzz of conversation, they had to raise their voices to be heard by each other. I had to laugh when I heard the guy say, "I wish I was him. She is so hot."

The woman responded, "I wish I was her. He's so rich." It was a microcosm of one of the differences between men and women since the beginning of time.