Life Anew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack got his clothes from the dryer. But as he folded the items of clothing, he seriously doubted he would wear them any time soon. The panties rubbing against his hairless crotch felt too delicious.

"Sensuous," Jack said out loud.

Jack grabbed a pair of his socks, still warm from the dryer. Then he paused. He grabbed the socks, then paused again.

"Come on. You know you're going do it," Jack said to himself.

He went to Cousin Frank's bedroom. He pulled out a pack of unopened pantyhose. Removing his jeans and sticky panties, Jack slid the pantyhose up.

"Oh dear God!" Jack shuddered. "I just, how does Momma keep from touching herself every time she gets dressed?"

He had a sudden sinking feeling in his stomach. For a long moment he stood, not moving. Then he slowly shook his head.

"Maybe those boys, those horrible bullies were right," he thought.

Jack sat on the bed. He stared at nothing for a long moment.

"Maybe I am, THAT," he said.

After a long moment, Jack sighed. He pulled the soft blue jeans on again, then searched for a pair of black pumps in the closet.

They were perhaps a half size too large. Jack went into the bathroom and stuffed toilet paper into the toes of the pumps. The four inch heels did make walking a little tricky at first. But the matching belt made the effort worth it.

"This is insane." Jack said as he walked from bedroom to living room. "I'm a boy. I'm a man. I like girls. I love Bernice; she's my best friend."

Bending at the waist to pick up the neatly folded clothes, Jack felt the seam of his pantyhose rasp against his still very tender anus. He shivered and tried to will his erection down.

"But am I IN love with her?" Jack asked.

"Seriously, women have it nice," Jack thought as he carried the bundle of clothing back to his bedroom.

"Yes ma'am?" Polly smiled at the attractive young woman that came into her small office.

"Two o'clock," Jack announced. "Here to see Ms. Banks."

"I uh, no, no ma'am, she already has a two o'clock appointment," Polly frowned. "Penciled it in this morning."

"Ms. Chastaine, it's me," Jack whispered, glancing around to verify that they were alone. "It's, I'm Jack."

Polly goggled at the attractive young woman. She peered closely, then shook her head.

"You hadn't told me? I'd never known," she admitted.

In Nicole's office, Jack again received the same scrutiny and the same acknowledgement. Then Nicole asked Jack how she could help.

"Well, that's just it, I don't know," Jack sputtered. "Yesterday? I was a normal boy. I mean, yes, a little on the short side, a little on the skinny side, but I was a boy. Then, I didn't have any clean clothes to wear and I just tried on a pair of underwear, don't worry, they were new, still had the tags and everything."

Ms. I mean, Mr. Matthews, that's a little bit more than just trying on a pair of underwear," Nicole pointed out. "You're wearing makeup, a blouse, a skirt."

"It just kind of snowballed from there," Jack blushed hotly.

"Well, I wished I looked that good when things snowball on me," Nicole said.

"I mean, looking back? I've always been attracted to girls, you know?" Jack murmured. "But it was always more of an emotional attraction, not a physical attraction. I just seemed to connect with girls. And then, the panties."

"So, what do we call you?" Nicole asked. "Jackie?"

"Oh, dear Lord no, I HATE that name," Jack snapped. "In school? This bullies? They'd call me that all the time."

"Well, you do make, you are a gorgeous woman," Nicole mused.

"Belle! Bella means 'beautiful' in, I think it's Spanish," Jack said. "But Bella sounds too much like Belly, so, Belle. Belle Nicole Matthews."

"Perfect," Nicole agreed.

Jack also spoke with Nicole about his aspirations. Nearly ninety thousand dollars in savings, his own home, his own car was a windfall he'd not imagined a few scant days ago. But ninety thousand dollars would not last him long; he needed to plan for the future. He told Nicole his one passion had always been cooking.

Nicole filled out some forms and let Jack practice his new signature. After Belle signed the documents, Nicole had Polly notarize them. She then drafted enough money from Jonathon Matthews's account from DeGarde National Bank to Elgee Culinary College to pay for a three month course.

"When you get your new documents, we'll get you an ID in your new name," Nicole stated. "And, if you need more time at Elgee's Culinary? We'll pay it then."

"Bye, Belle, come see us again," Polly cheerfully called out as Belle sauntered out of the office.

John Farmer had been right; the Chrysler was a dream to drive. Cousin Frank had the seat up far enough that Belle could comfortably sit and navigate the streets of DeGarde, Baylor Lake.

That night, she did not bother to pretend; Belle pulled out a camisole top and matching lounge pants. Sliding the top on made her nipples hard. Sliding the silky pants up her legs again made her cock and nipples hard.

"Well, I guess everyone was right," Belle thought as she flounced around her home. "I am gay."

"No," she said forcefully. "I'm not gay. I'm a girl."

With only two days until her first class at Elgee Culinary College, Belle went through the closets and drawers. Undergarments were put into one bag; Belle refused to wear anything that had been worn previously. Unfortunately, this included some very cute baby doll sets. Frank's boxers and tee shirts and pajamas also went into that bag, along with his jeans and other male clothing.

Then Belle tried on all other clothing. The items that fit were placed on one pile. Those clothes that did not fit were placed into another pile.

Goodwill was thankful to accept the donated items. The young man that helped Belle unload the trunk of the car also cast a few appreciative glances Belle's way.

Outside of Elgee Culinary College, located on Rydell Street in Elgee, Louisiana, Belle was locking her car when a male voice called out, "Faye? Faye, that you?"

Belle turned and saw a handsome older man approaching. When the man saw Belle's face, he paused.

"I, wow, I mean, you Faye's daughter?" the man stammered. "I mean, that's Faye's car; you I mean, you are the spitting image, hi, I'm Chef Michael Trahan."

"Belle Matthews," Belle smiled. "Do you teach here?"

"I, yes, are you taking the courses here?" Michael asked.

"Oh yes; my cousin Frank? He went here, was very successful. So, I figured, why not?" Belle smiled as they walked to the building.

"Frank?" Michael asked, looking again at the automobile.

"Frank Elmiek?" Belle suggested.

"Elmiek was Fay's last name, must have been related," Michael mused. "Well, welcome to Elgee Culinary College."

During his weekly call home, Jack asked his mother if Cousin Frank had ever talked about a Faye Elmiek. There was a long moment of silence on the other end, then Emily giggled.

"Franklin Alexander Elmiek. F. A. E. Whenever he'd put on my dresses, he'd call himself 'Faye," Emily giggled. "Hated him; he was prettier than I was."

One morning, there was an accident on Highway 54; Belle had to make a detour. She saw a seedy little building next to other seedy little buildings, saw 'Adult Bookstore' and saw smaller signs advertising books, magazines, DVDs, toys. Belle nearly rear-ended another car as she gawked at the building.

She was distracted as she practiced cooking that day; kept thinking about the illicit bookstore, the perverse, forbidden pleasures that might be found within, just beyond those heavy glass doors.

At just after four pm, the bored clerk looked up, wishing the owner had not declared the building a non-smoking building. He did a double-take when an attractive young woman came in, looking around, big beautiful brown eyes wide. Even with the smudge of flour across her small nose, she was gorgeous. Her jeans and blouse were also dusted in flour, but she was perfect in his eyes.

"Help you, Darling?" the man asked, forgetting about his desire for a cigarette.

"I uh, I'm just looking," Belle answered, nerves making her voice squeak.

The magazines that showed women with other women made her grimace. The magazines that showed women with men was slightly more interesting. The magazines that showed men with men did make her pause and carefully look at each one.

The same with the DVD covers; some made her shrug her shoulders, some made her grimace, and some made her pause and study them. She'd already watched all of her cousin's pornography, many times. Truthfully, they were all the same; some models were just more attractive than others. Some were just more fun to watch. But they were, in content, all the same.

As she slowly meandered around the store, a few of the other customers offered to help her find what she was looking for. Some were polite, some were persistent.

"I. Am. Just. Looking," Belle finally snapped after yet another man approached her.

"Hey, guys, leave the little lady alone, huh?" the clerk called out.

Then Belle spotted the sex toys display case. She squatted and peered intently at the dongs. One looked like a long hot curler. It was at least eight inches long and had several rows of prickly points studding the exterior. Another very realistic looking cock had a suction cup on the base of it.

"Yes, may I see a few of these?" Belle politely inquired.

The clerk did not bother hiding his erection as he followed Belle to the dong display. He located the two items, and even put batteries into them for her. He chuckled when she gasped at the intense vibrations.

"I will take this one, the suction cup; it's waterproof?" Belle asked, blushing hotly.

"Uh huh; here, I'll throw in this thing of lube," the man said. "It's flavored."

"Oh!" Belle gasped, then giggled.

Arriving home, Belle did frown; her grass was growing quite high. But she refused to call Stockton to come out. There was a tool shed in the rear yard and she had finally found the key for it. She supposed she'd have to look and see if there as a lawnmower in that shed.

Grabbing her bag from underneath her seat, Belle was ready to dash into her bedroom, to see how many flat surfaces she could affix her new toy. There was the sound of her doorbell chiming.

Belle quickly threw the bag into her refrigerator and scurried to open the door.

"Uh, hi uh ma'am," a very handsome young man stood, smiling nervously.

"Yes?" Belle managed to ask.

"I uh, ma'am? Noticed your grass's getting bit high there," the young man continued. "I uh, was wondering you needed it cut?"

"How much?" Belle asked, stepping out onto the small stoop.

"Forty, front and back," the young man said.

"Deal," Belle agreed. "When can you do it?"

"Tomorrow? I uh, I seen you leave in the morning so I can wait until you leave and it'll be done by time you get back from work," he offered.

"Deal," Belle repeated. "What's your name?"

"John. John Hebert," the young man said. "Live right there, twelve eleven. Me and my brother? We're renting there."

With a firm handshake, the two agreed on forty dollars; John would come and get the money when Belle returned from school the next day.

"Okay, John, see you tomorrow," Belle smiled a coquettish little smile.

Retrieving her bag from the refrigerator, Belle decided to make herself dinner. As she cooked, she wondered if John would like to try some of the dishes she was learning to prepare. Her little cock grew hard as she daydreamed about them sharing a candle lit meal, perhaps a little wine.

John had a disheveled mop of brown hair, warm brown eyes and an adorable little blush. His chest was broad, Belle could imagine kissing his bare skin, tasting his sweat on his flesh.

The first flat surface Belle affixed the suction cup to was the floor of her shower. She knelt, slipped her mouth over the head, and slowly sank her mouth down until it bumped the back of her throat.

"Ew, tastes funny," Belle thought.

The flavored lubricant did not taste like anything Belle recognized, and did not improve the taste of the phallus.

The second flat surface Belle affixed the phallus was the wall of her shower. Belle turned, squatted slightly, and backed into the buzzing dong.

"Ooh, oh mm," Belle moaned as the buzzing, humming toy came in contact with her hairless ball sac.

She reached back, angled the toy slightly upward, and pressed her tightly clenched anus against the head of the toy. The force of her backward thrust knocked the toy from the wall.

"Damn it!" Belle said.

She again affixed it to the floor, knelt, holding her buttocks above the toy, and lowered her buttocks. Again, she gripped the buzzing, grinding cock in one hand, gripped her buttock in the other hand, and pressed.

"Shit!" Belle squealed out as a fraction of an inch pushed into her hole.

Pain shot up her spine at the intrusion. Her anus clamped down, forcing that fraction of an inch to pop right back out.

Belle grit her teeth, pulled on her buttock, guided the toy to her anus and again attempted to impale herself on the dong. The head pushed upward, sliding another fraction of an inch into her.

"Ooh," Belle moaned, then sank down, forcing more of the buzzing, whirring toy into her hole.

She felt the ridged flange of the toy's head rasping against her anus. Then, the flared ridge popped in past her sphincter. Suddenly, her sperm jetted out, splattering onto the shower wall.

"Oh God, yes!" Belle hissed as her cock spurted a second and third load of semen.

Her weight continued to push the toy into her bowels. When she had nearly half of the fat toy into her guts, Belle sighed John's name, then gripped her hard cock and gave it a few strokes.

"Ho boy!" Belle shuddered and ejaculated forcefully.

This time, she caught her semen in her hand. She licked her hand clean, savoring the taste of semen.

"Ugh!" Damn, o damn, damn," Belle grunted, bouncing up and down on her fuck toy.

The toy buzzed and hummed merrily as she fucked herself energetically. She imagined she could feel the vein, the flange, every inch of the toy as it pumped in and out of her.

"Ugh! Yes," Belle shuddered, stroking a third blast of semen from her cock.

Belle was a little disgusted when she saw the soiled condition of her toy after she dismounted. She gingerly held it as she cleaned it, then got out of the shower. She giggled when she grabbed her towel and then realized, she'd not even showered. She'd been too busy playing.

The grass was cut when she returned the next day. Quickly, she went from garage to kitchen and unloaded her groceries onto the counter.

No sooner had she begun to sauté the vegetables then the doorbell chimed.

"Hi!" Belle greeted John. "Yard looks great. Here you go; forty bucks. Listen, I'm fixing a pasta primavera. Would you like to come in, have some dinner?"

"I, uh, yeah! Sure!" John smiled, blushing hotly.

As she cooked, Belle asked John about himself. He had turned eighteen in early May, was going to Baylor Lake High School in August for his last year of high school. He and his brother were orphans; a plane crash in Egypt a few years earlier had killed his mother and father and older sister.

"Oh! How sad," Belle cried out.

"Yeah, well," John shrugged. "Man that smells good."

As they ate, Belle talked about growing up in Missouri. She especially talked about the winters there, the beauty of snow as it covered the city. She told him of her mother's cousin dying and leaving her this home, the automobile.

"Belle, that was great," John enthused, finishing his second plate. "And you made your own pasta. Man, bet my brother would love you."

"Oh. I uh, what? You don't like me?" Belle asked.

"Huh? Well, yeah, but I uh, I mean, I ain't too young for you?" John stammered.

"I'll be turning nineteen November eleventh; that too old for you?" Belle asked, softly running her fingers over his shoulders.

"I uh, no, no it ain't," John agreed. "I uh, I just figured you wouldn't have nothing do with some high school kid, that's all."

"Uh huh. Next time, don't figure," Belle snapped. "Next time? Ask."

She brushed his ear with her lips.

"The answer might be 'yes,'" she husked.

At the door, Belle got her very first kiss. It was a passionate kiss with plenty of tongue. Gently, she pushed John toward the door.

"I see you again?" John asked.

"I generally get home at around four, four thirty," Belle husked.

Again, Belle jammed her vibrator to the shower's floor. She fucked herself to two spurting orgasms. Then she showered the day's smell off of her skin.

"Ooh, about time for that to go," Belle thought, feeling some stubble on her legs as she dried herself.

The next night, Belle fixed them an eggplant parmesan. Afterward, she and John sat on her couch and kissed. The kisses were soft, sensual kisses. Belle gently ran her hands over John's sweet face and chest.

Then she reached down and stroked the quite sizable lump in John's jeans.

"I'm, I'm not a slut," Belle whispered. "But I do want to please you."

She unzipped his jeans, reached in and pulled his cotton briefs down. She cooed as his fat five inches popped out, standing proud.

His cock was thick; Belle's thumb and forefinger did not meet as she encircled his meat. John was also uncircumcised. Belle gently peeled the thick foreskin down, exposing his shiny cockhead. There were a few droplets of his excitement oozing from the tip.

Belle kissed John's lips softly, then bent and swiped her tongue around the head of John's cock. The taste was of sweat, of musk. His excitement had a salty, slightly bitter taste.

"Hum," John moaned as Belle's hot mouth encircled the head of his cock.

Her tongue lapped at his sensitive cockhead. Her lips tightened around his meat as more and more of him disappeared into her mouth.

Belle shuddered as her own cock twitched, then spurted hotly. Her panties became soaked as more of her sperm shot out. She tried to ignore her own orgasm, tried to concentrate on the sweet cock in her mouth.

"Aw, no, aw man!" John suddenly cried out.

"Mm-hmm," Belle moaned and sucked forcefully as John's cock erupted.

She stroked John's cock, milking him. More of his sperm filled her mouth and she swallowed. The last few spurts, she held in her mouth, savoring the taste of him.

"Mm, that was, that was wonderful," Belle sighed, sitting back up.

After a few more kisses, Belle urged John from her couch. She said she was hot and sweaty and just needed to shower that day's grime from her body.

She giggled when John offered to scrub her back. With one last kiss at the door, she gently pushed him out.

John did not come over the next evening. Belle smiled when he did send her a text, letting her know he and his brother were busy, trying to get John's car running.

"So I can take you out," John said in his text.

"Oh, this is going too far too fast," Belle thought, but sent John a smiley face and a heart emoji.

Over the next few days, Belle argued back and forth with herself. She was quite attracted to John; she had romantic fantasies and day dreams involving him as the star. But she knew she was not who John thought she was.

"I'm going to tell him," Belle thought as she heard her doorbell chime. "I need to tell him. It's the right thing to do."

That thought left her head the moment she opened the door. John stood, wearing a wife beater, showing off his tanned flesh, his muscled chest. His jeans were snug, showing his fat meat to perfection.

"Hi. I uh, hi," Belle stammered.

She prepared some beef medallions and sautéed vegetables then, after some very heavy petting on the couch, she coyly excused herself.

In her bathroom, she quickly prepared an enema. Then, she wiggled out of her jeans, slipped on a skirt and skipped back to the living room.

"Listen, it's, uh, well, it's that time?" Belle whispered. "But, would you, how about you do my ass?"