Lady in Red Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve bowed and thanked Mrs. Davis and returned to his table. This time there were friendly jibes and smirks tossed his way. Gwen was seated, waiting for his return.

"Tell me Steve, how did you enjoy that dance? It looked like her "girls" were attached to your stomach. Do you like older women?" quizzed Gwen.

"Gwen, please believe me. I tried to hold her back without being too obvious, or seeming too rude. She was pretty determined," explained Steve.

Suddenly everyone at the table burst into gales of laughter. Steve realized that he had been teased and that Gwen was not angry and he felt immediate relief.

"You should have seen yourself, Steve. The more she tried to lean into you, the more you leaned back and grimaced. You acted like her boobs were hot irons being pressed against your stomach," chuckled Mark. "I can't imagine how much you must've suffered."

"You're exactly right, Mark," confessed Steve. "It isn't easy having two giant implants pushed into your abdomen. Not many men could have taken that sort of punishment, but since it was for a good cause, I took one for the team."

"Did you take one, or did you take two for the team?" quipped the usually very quiet Bev. "It sure looked like two. I bet they look like torpedoes when they're turned loose. She probably has to be careful to not get her nipples caught between her toes when she showers."

Some of Steve's football teammates would stop by the table and chat with Steve, but they seemed uncomfortable hanging around too long. His new friends noticed it and made comments about it from time to time. They felt that the jocks looked down on them for being smart and getting good marks.

"It really works both ways, guys," observed Steve. "They probably think that you look down on them for not being as smart as you are. That discomfort they show could be caused by fearing that they'll say or do something you feel is stupid. It's all a question of communication and insecurities. We all have them and we need to understand that fact."

"What in the world could you be insecure about, Steve?" asked Charlotte. "You're big, strong, good looking, athletic, apparently pretty smart, and a hell of a dancer. I don't think you have any insecurity at all."

"Charlotte, just how dumb do you think I am? If I told you my weaknesses, you'd be able to reduce me to a quivering mass of Jello. I'm not about to give you that kind of power over me!" admitted Steve.

"You're just afraid that I'd force you to let me have my way with you. I've asked some of the guys on the football team about the showers tonight and I hear that you're the guy I should interview!" replied Charlotte as she once again moved her eyebrows up and down several times.

Everyone had a fun time and the evening was drawing to a close when the spotlight fell on Gwen's sister, Lisa. Being a good sport, Lisa made her way to the stage smiling to all. Since it was the last dance of the night, everyone knew the bidding would be spirited among those that still had some cash left. It began at $50 and soon escalated up to $200. A rather loud, portly man of about forty was waving his cash as he glared around to see if anyone was going to bid higher.

"Oh, dear," worried Gwen. "It's that awful Mr. Briggs. He's always half drunk and bothering the girls when they stop at his business. He owns the music and video store on Main. He has great prices, but he creeps out the girls. I hate to ask you this, but do you have any money left, Steve? If you can save Lisa, I would be really grateful, and so would she. We'll pay you back."

At that moment, Gwen's dad, with more than a little obvious urging from his wife and daughter Kate, raised his hand for a $250 bid. "I've got $350 left in cash," slurred Briggs. "I'm bidding it all for a dance with that blonde cutie!"

Gwen and Steve watched her father quickly count his money and then shake his head to Paula and Kate. It was apparent that Ted Anderson did not bring enough cash to save his daughter from the clutches of Samuel Briggs. Briggs saw the situation and started for the stage.

"$400" called Steve above the din as he stood and waved his hand to get the DJ's attention. The crowd let out a collective sigh. Lisa's face went from a grimace to a huge smile. Gwen quickly patted Steve's hand before he left the table to make his way to the stage.

"To quote The Lovin' Spoonful, "Son, you'd better go home and make up your mind!" laughed Johnnie D. "Steve Hammer has just paid $400 to dance with a second Anderson sister! How's that for nerve, Ladies and Gentlemen? He's spent a total of $700 on these sisters, and I understand there's one more present tonight? Should we go for the hat trick?"

Steve did his best to ignore the yelling and laughter from the crowd and handed the DJ four bills and made his musical request. Then he took a grinning Lisa by the hand and led her to the center of the small stage. He took her into his arms as Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight" filled the hall.

"So, did my sister ask you to save me from that awful man?" asked Lisa. "I really was worried about dancing with him."

"It's more like Gwen gave me permission to bid on you. I didn't need any encouragement," responded Steve as he effortlessly guided her around the stage.

"Well, I'm sure glad that you did, Steve. This is a beautiful song and you're an excellent dancer. Is there no end to your talents? I've never seen Gwen shine like she has tonight, to quote the song you chose for her. It was simply perfect. She's worried that you'll forget about her when school starts and you meet all the beautiful girls in your school."

"Lisa, how can I respond to that? I've never had a girlfriend. I can't imagine any girl looking better or being more interesting than Gwen. The truth is she'll probably grow tired of me long before I ever give up on her. A girl like Gwen can have any guy she wants. It won't be long before she realizes that fact. Then we'll see where it leaves me. But enough of this kind of talk. I'll cherish every minute that I can spend with her, and her beautiful sisters," added Steve.

As the song ended, Lisa pulled Steve face down to her and kissed him soundly on the lips. She then turned with a huge smile and waved to the cheering crowd. Lisa hurried over to Gwen and embraced her. The two sisters held each other as Steve stood near them smiling. Once again Charlotte and Bev were in tears. Soon Kate was wrapping her arms around her sisters. They drew her into the sister hug. Suddenly Steve felt arms around his neck and was surprised to find Paula Anderson hugging him tightly as Ted Anderson shook his hand.