Kyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Husband, when do you want to do it?" Her body language said, 'Do me right now!'

I went to the calendar in the kitchen and plotted all the days Kyle would be gone. He would be back on Friday, the twenty-third of January. He said I could pick any day except the twenty-second. I said, "I want you to take off work the twentieth. We'll go out the night of the nineteenth and not have to worry about getting up the next morning and going to work."

She frowned and said, "That's nine days from now. I don't want to wait nine days!"

"He said I could have you once before he came back. He didn't say you couldn't go out and get some other man to fuck you. In fact, if you want, I'll cook a nice dinner, put fresh sheets on the bed and stay in my room the whole night if you want to bring another stud home."

"Kyle can't know!" She had instantly accepted that fucking was Ok, as long as Kyle didn't know. The fact that I'd know no longer mattered at all. I had just learned how deep her disregard for me went. It went far enough that I was just a servant with no feelings in her mind.

"I won't say a word. Not a single word." I saw the light of lust go on and she began planning in her head. She went back to her room and took a shower, dressed and half an hour later she was gone.

I did my weekend chore list and while at the market I bought a scratcher and a lottery ticket. The drawing for the lottery was Tuesday evening. I finished shopping and went home. I put everything I bought away, cleaned the kitchen and started the washing. Then I remembered the scratcher. I got a quarter and scratched the three areas as per the instructions. All three said, "$50,000". I had just won fifty-thousand dollars. Almost as much as Kyle had spent from our savings.

At first I was all excited. Then I realized that when Kyle and Kate learned of the win they would spend it on each other and leave me further humiliated and broke. Ten minutes later I said, 'I can hide it!' I put the scratcher in the glove box of the Mustang and smiled.

At eight I got a call from Kate. She said, "I found a stud! Do we have beer in the fridge?"

"Three cans." I answered.

"Can you go get a six-pack, please? And, call me when they're in the fridge, then go hide."

Do you need me to get condoms, too?" I asked. I was surprised I didn't sound sarcastic.

"You're such a good husband. Yes, get six." She hung up.

I bought a six-pack of cold beer and six condoms. The guy at the register asked, "Planning to get lucky?"

I said, "Nope, but my wife is." When I walked out he had a strange look on his face. The beer I bought was already cold. I put the six-pack in the fridge and the condoms on her nightstand. I called her cell and when she answered I said, "All set. Do I need to stay or can I leave the two of you alone?"

"Where do you want to go?"

"I'll drive down to the harbor and watch whatever is going on there. Keeps me from listening to sex I can't have."

"I'm sorry you can't have me, really. Keep your cell with you. If he goes home, I'll call and you can come home." I noticed she said "If". He got to fuck her and he got to decide if he stayed the night. Once again I understood the phrase "Adding insult to injury."

"Ok."

I drove to the beach and watched ships leaving and entering the harbor. At three in the morning my cell rang. I answered, "Jake."

"Come home. When you're here come to my bed with me and hold me, Ok?"

"Ok, but why? Are you Ok?"

"No. He left an hour ago and I've been crying. Just come home. Please."

It was five after four when I closed the garage door. At ten after I was in bed with Kate, in my boxers. She snuggled against me and said, "Hold me, please." I held and she cried.

I fell asleep holding her. It was after eleven when I woke up. She had my cock in her mouth. I was almost ready to erupt. I pushed her off me and said, "Are you out of your mind? Kyle didn't say I could fuck your mouth! I get one fuck, on the night of the nineteenth!"

"Kyle doesn't love me!"

"No shit! But, to quote you, he's bigger, stronger and meaner than me. He already put me in the hospital once. You didn't visit me or even drive me home from the hospital, as I recall. I'm not inviting more ass kicking!"

"He called here last night. He put a woman on the phone and had me tell her how best to blow him. As soon as I told her he made me listen as she blew him and swallowed his cum!"

"When he gets back he plans to fuck you and have me eat his cum out of you. You heard him say it. That's Ok with you? While you were here with your new stud I've been thinking. If it's Ok with you that he treats me like a slave and humiliates me, then forget about the nineteenth. I may be legally married to you, but I'm done. Fuck him or anyone else, but not me. I no longer want you."

"He doesn't love me!" She looked a mess. Eyes red and face tear streaked, hair looked like birds nested in it. It had no effect on me.

"He never did. He saw a weak woman who happened to have a pussy he liked and tits he likes bruising. He fucked you and bruised you and worse, he killed the love between us."

I got up out of her bed, dressed and left her crying in bed. I slept alone Sunday night. On Monday morning I was at work and spoke to a lawyer on the phone. I had her file for divorce and serve Kate as soon as possible. I closed joint accounts, terminated joint insurance, rented a small apartment and started feeling pretty good about myself again. She was served at two in the afternoon on Tuesday.

At a little after two my phone rang. I answered, "Jake Walburn."

She sobbed and said, "Why? Kyle will kill you."

"And, you'll let him. Then you'll lay down on my dead body and let him fuck you! I will have gone on record as ending our marriage. I've closed my half of every account we shared, even though you haven't put five cents in to any of them in months. Sell the house. I'm done." I hung up.

At 4:32 I was in the Mustang headed home to pack. I saw a car wash and pulled in. I paid extra and they took it through three times, waxed it and even used some stuff on the wheels to make them look new.

At home I packed my personal stuff and my clothes and stuffed them in the Mustang. As I backed out I saw Kate's Malibu coming down the street. She waved frantically and I stopped. She rolled her car so our windows were close and said, "Don't go! I don't want you dead and I want to break it off with Kyle. We can figure out how to stay together." As she spoke I heard the old saying in my head, 'You made your bed, now sleep in it!'

I looked at her for many seconds and then said, "It's January. Last May you took a lover and shut me out of your body. Your stud beat me bad enough to hospitalize me. You kept fucking him. I got to wash your cum stained clothes, smell his cum on them and live with the threat of going either to the morgue or the hospital if I didn't do whatever the two of you wanted me to do. He's had me help him fuck you, clean his cum out of you and you tell me he's a nice guy because he'll let me fuck you one more time! He's been in New York for a few days and you sent me out to by beer and condoms so you could fuck a stranger in our home. Now you say we can figure out how to stay together? I don't think so."

The throaty sound of the Mustang as I drove away sounded good to me. By eight I had moved into my apartment, had dinner and sent an email message to my lawyer, the police and my brother in Colorado. It outlined everything about Kyle that I knew, about what he had done on May eighth and since.

Wednesday morning I drove to work figuring I had almost two weeks left to live. When I got to my desk two people were waiting for me. Both carried weapons. I realized they must be police. There were too many witnesses for them to be hired goons sent by Kyle.

They were police. We talked for almost an hour. They had already looked at the hospital records from my visit. They had tracked him down and knew a lot about him that I didn't know and that I didn't think Kate knew either. We talked about what could be done to protect me. By nine-thirty they were gone and my boss wanted to talk. I told her everything. It was embarrassing and humiliating, but if I ended up dead or busted up in the hospital I wanted people to know who did it.

At noon I went to Subway and got my regular sandwich. I saw the newspaper and picked it up. Ten minutes later I remembered I had a lottery ticket in my wallet. The drawing was Tuesday night. It was Wednesday. The winning numbers would be in the paper. I found them and pulled my ticket out of my wallet. They matched.

I called my lawyer. I found out that because Kate had been served before I won she was not entitled to any of the winnings. My lawyer asked if I wanted to get her to sign something that would give her more than the split I had proposed in order to have it agreed to before she found out I was rich. She said she could get the papers signed within a day. I had thirty days to claim my winnings.

Back at work, I went to my boss and told her I was quitting. She had the payroll people cut my final check, wished me luck and said she hoped she didn't read about me in the papers.

I spent the afternoon on my computer. I could disappear. Get on a plane and go anywhere. Drive my Mustang and go lots of places I'd never been. Maybe I could meet a woman who would be satisfied with a man not quite the size of a cucumber. I thought of options I'd never thought of before. I felt alive and was no longer living in dread of Kyle.

I wanted a little pay back with Kate. My now alive mind thought of how I might get a little pay back with the woman who had spent the last nine months degrading me without a care for my heart or soul. I drove to a hotel with a restaurant on top and rented a room for the night. I took a bag with some items in it up to the room and left them there. I called Kate on my cell and she answered on the third ring. "Jake?"

"Yup. I'm starting to get hungry. I thought that since your wimpy husband isn't cooking for you any more, maybe you'd like to go out for dinner."

"Really? What about Kyle?" She stepped over the comment about her wimpy husband, me.

"Kyle's not invited. You are. Dress sexy for me. When I pull into the driveway I'll honk once. Come out and get in my car. I'm not coming into that house, as long as we're technically married. Can you be ready by six-thirty?"

"I'll be ready!"

I dressed in nice slacks a dress shirt and a tie. I took my black leather sport coat and at six-thirty I pulled into her driveway. One honk and the back door opened and she came out. High heels, nylons, a sheath dress of a dark silver color that shimmered as she moved. The neckline was scooped low and showed plenty of her skin and cleavage. The heels clacked on the concrete of the driveway. Her hair was piled up on her head, leaving her neck open and exposed. Her smile showed she was excited.

I leaned to the door and swung it open for her. She sat, pivoted and she was in. I leaned and pulled her door closed, grabbed the seatbelt and fastened it around her. She leaned towards me, lips first and kissed me "Hello."

I backed out and headed for dinner. I said, "You didn't really like being married did you?"

"I liked being with you, Jake. I just wanted more excitement."

"We are getting divorced. As soon as the divorce is final I think we should start dating. That way it's more exciting. I'll keep my apartment and sometimes we can spend the night there, if our dates go well. Maybe I can be invited into your bedroom someday."

"You're invited there tonight!"

"Oh, it's a little early for that. We're just beginning our dating lives. I know that right now you're involved with Kyle. We'll go out tonight and do whatever we do, but that's with his permission. It won't happen again until Kyle is out of the picture."

"But, we do have tonight, don't we?"

"You got all dressed up for me tonight. It's been months since you dressed to please me. I appreciate the gesture, even though you bought the dress to please Kyle. When you picked this dress for tonight, was it because you knew I used to love looking at and touching your breasts and this dress shows them off nicely?"

"Yes. I thought maybe you'd like to touch me tonight." I reached over and my hand slid into her cleavage, holding her breast for the first time in nine months. She gasped and I worked my fingers around until I was pinching her nipple. "God, Jake that really feels good!"

"And the rest of your outfit. What did you think as you dressed?"

"I remembered you like these shoes and I picked these nylons because they aren't pantyhose." She hiked up her skirt and showed me the tops of her nylons. "Kyle hates pantyhose. I thought you'd like access, too. I don't have on a bra. My nipples are hard and I'm wet. It's all for you."

I pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. I said, "They have a nice restaurant at the top of this hotel. Maybe we can have dinner and then, if you're willing, we can stay the night."

"Can I be dessert?"

"I think that just might be possible." We walked into the building with her hanging on my arm, pressing her breast against my arm. In the elevator I rested my hand on her butt and she squirmed in appreciation. It stayed there all the way to our table.

I ordered for both of us. After the waiter left us I asked, "Was it Ok that I ordered for us?"

"Of course. Kyle always orders for us. I seldom even look at a menu."

"So, how did you meet and start being intimate?"

"I'm not supposed to tell." Kate said. I sat still and looked at her. After a pause she said, "He came into our company to use us for some logistical analysis. I got the job of assisting him. By the time we had worked on the project a week I knew he wanted me. In the second week he bumped into my chest and to apologize he took me to lunch. We got involved after that lunch. That Friday was the eighth of May. You know the rest."

"How did the project end?"

"Oh, it's on-going. He has another assistant who does ninety percent of the work and all the reports are submitted from both of us."

"The other assistant works for him or you?"

"For him." Dinner arrived and we ate. I made sure she drank most of a bottle of wine. When I added a little more to her glass near the end of the meal I dropped two small pills in the glass.

I asked, "Are you about ready to go?"

She picked up the glass and downed the last of her wine in a gulp. She said, "Kyle says it's rude to leave wine in a glass on the table." Her constant references to Kyle this and Kyle that had me really angry. She didn't notice.

We got up and she held tightly to my arm as we left. I had a room key card in my pocket. We got in the elevator and it stopped on the sixth floor. I helped her off and down to our room.

As soon as we were inside I helped her out of her clothes. I got her on the bed and told her I was going to fuck her and fuck her the way she deserved to be fucked. I undressed and by the time I was undressed she was out. From the bag I got some lube and a cucumber. Like the last time I had permission I wasn't about to fuck her. Especially not in the cunt marked with Kyle's ring. I shoved the lubed cuke in until it pressed on her cervix again. I backed it out a half inch, grasped it tightly and started the long, deep strokes inside her. Each stroke bumped my hand against her pubes. I started slow and increased the pace. I moved her legs so she was on her side and my body was on top of her hips and thighs. If she looked she would have thought a big cock was in her and it was mine. She had her eyes closed. I kept stroking deep inside her, my hand bumping her pubes hard and pressing Kyle's ring as well.

When she came her eyes opened and she said, "Oh Kyle! Thank you." Her body shook and she flooded the cuke and my hand. I smeared some of her juices on my cock shaft. I thought she might wake up in the morning and my shaft should taste like her. I backed the cuke out slowly and pressed it against her asshole. Her eyes opened again and she moaned. I pushed harder and the cuke entered her ass. Without opening her eyes she shifted on the bed until she was face down, ass high with the cuke sticking out of her butt. I got behind her and fucked her vigorously with the cuke. When I had cuked her long enough that I saw a little blood on the cucumber I pulled it out and put it in a plastic bag. I helped her lie down and I got into bed with her.

In the morning she woke me with my cock in her mouth. I held her head and fucked her face. She gagged a few times but didn't quit. I filled her mouth and she held me in her mouth until I was full soft and clean. She crawled along side me and said, "Even when Kyle is good I don't feel this good in the morning. Thank you."

"How do you feel this morning?" I asked.

"Wine doesn't usually give me a hangover, but this morning I have a slight headache. My pussy and my ass feel like someone pounded me silly all night long! I'm sure you had a good time! You did my ass!"

"It was there and you begged."

"I'll walk funny for days!" Kate said.

"I hope not! Kyle comes home day after tomorrow."

"Oh. What will I do?"

"Remind him he gave permission. Now, roll onto your belly."

She did. She watched me get a condom out of my slacks and I unwrapped it. I said, "Suck me hard, Kate. I want an early morning go."

"He said only one." She moved and took my cock in her mouth again. She got me hard and took the condom and rolled it onto me. She started to roll onto her back and I stopped her. I straddled her thighs and pointed my cock at her ass. She said, "I'm already sore back there."

"Kyle ever do you when you were already sore?"

"Yes, Jake. Take me."

I pushed hard and entered her ass. Constant pressure got me all the way in and I began fucking her ass. Every stroke made me more angry at her and at Kyle. I helped her turn over so she faced me, with her legs high and my cock sticking her in the ass. Her hands held my arms and I put my hands on her breasts.

She moaned and I said, "You can cum by having your tits squeezed as I fuck your ass! Cum for me, Kate. Beg me to cum in your ass!" Her eyes were closed and she was breathing hard.

I thought she had her eyes closed visualizing that I was Kyle fucking her. I slapped her face and her eyes opened. I said, "Look at me! I'm not your wimpy ass husband! I'm not Kyle either! I am fucking your ass and bruising your tits!" I was slamming into her as hard as I could. She braced herself against the headboard with her hands and gasped for breath.

I felt my orgasm pulse into my cock and fill the condom. I collapsed on top of Kate and rested for a few minutes, breathing hard. Kate whispered, "I never understood how badly I hurt you. I'm so sorry." Her hand stroked my face and she whispered again, "I saw the anger and hurt on your face as you took my ass. Please, forgive me."

When I could, I got up and went into the bathroom. I started the shower. Kate followed me into the shower and washed me. When I was clean I got out of the shower, dried off and went back in the bedroom. She finished up and came into the bedroom. She saw me dressing and she followed my example. She was dressed first. I hadn't said anything.

The bag with the cuke and lube stayed in the room when we left. She walked funny all the way to the Mustang. On the ride back to her house she looked over at me often, but never said a word. I stopped in the driveway and she asked, "When will I talk to you again?"

"Probably at the funeral." I leaned over, opened her door and unclipped the seatbelt. "Thanks for the date." She was crying as she got out of the car. She closed the door and walked to her back door. I backed out and drove to her work.

Inside I met with the CEO. It was easy. I said I was an auditor. It wasn't really a lie. I told him what my investigation showed. Kyle Williams had hired his company to provide logistical analysis and then he seduced the woman who was to do the work and had been falsifying data and records for nine months. I told him I would give him thirty days to clean up the mess or on the thirty-first day we would file against both companies and both would be out of business. I left his office. As I got in the Mustang I realized I had mistakenly given him my boss' card instead of my own.