Kristen Finally Fucks Daddy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My lusty father glanced at me, but his face was sweating from fucking Riley's tight pussy. His body was rocking back and forth, powerfully driving his penis into her wet, silky tube. He nodded, I think, or was it just his head shaking? "Fuck, nice," he moaned, probably liking the news, but really excited more about screwing his niece for the second time that afternoon.

Turns out my bisexual cousin had a positive reaction as well. "Fuck!" she screamed, pulling her legs so far back, taking my Daddy's dick into her. "I'll be there too -- I'm staying this weekend, Uncle Rick! Oh, I'm so fucking hot!"

Riley felt even better, when moments later, I rammed my tongue on her clitty, while my father's erection was pumping in and out of her cunt.

* * * *

Daddy was kneeling on his bed, his throbbing, long fat erection pointed at me, dripping with Crystal's pussy juices. Next to us, Crystal was on her fours, her pussy dripping with juices from her latest orgasm. She was hunched over, sucking in air, trying to recover from the massive pounding her little body just took from my father's adult penis. She'd never fucked an adult man before; it was the best sex of her life, up to that point.

My father had turned his attention to his naked daughter, as I was sitting back on my ass, arms behind me, almost laying flat, having just had Crystal eat my cunt while Daddy fucked her doggy-style. All the efforts to have Daddy fuck me had failed. I tried throwing myself at him; then cajoling him while I masturbated in front of him. Who knew all I had to do was let him fuck one of my girl friends first.

Was this the moment of my fantasy coming true? Daddy was rock-hard; I was fucking horny; Crystal was recovering.

I could hardly breath.

I just stared at Daddy's penis.

He was crawling on his knees towards me, over his bed, staring down at his petite daughter's slender figure, and he moaned urgently, "You want to taste your friend's pussy again, honey?" Only, Daddy wasn't referring to me licking her pussy, was he?

Oh, and I did want to taste her cuntjuices again. I did, I did, I did. But I wanted to taste them on my father's awesome erection. I had sucked it ever so briefly at his desk, a week ago, when I tried to seduce him. I'd fantasized about giving him an awesome blowjob so many times; so often. Now, with Daddy's cock all juicy from fucking Crystal, I was finally going to live the dream!

I reached out and grabbed my father's erection, and bending way over, I started cleaning the pussy juices off of his shaft. It was my first blowjob to my father; the first of hundreds he'd eventually receive from me, all counted. Thousands, maybe, I mean, who knows. It tasted amazing, the combination of Crystal's familiar feminine flavor with the arousing, musky male scent of his dick. I slurped at the shaft, holding it upright at its thick base, licking my little pink tongue up and down the shaft, cleaning off her dripping liquids. I was getting my face smeared with yet more of her pussyjuices, as he rubbed his heated hard shaft against me cheeks. Looking up at him to see how he was enjoying it, I next swallowed his soft pointy cockhead, sucking it in my mouth, cleaning off the precum and her juices, then sucking more of his bone into my opened mouth.

Daddy was fucking his daughter's mouth now, holding my head, pumping his dick inside my cheeks, stretching my cheeks. Crystal was watching, sneering, giggling. "Oh shit," she muttered, "Kristen, you're sucking your Daddy's cock!"

I looked at her with half-open, slanted eyes, smiling as my mouth was filled with penis, and I sort of nodded.

My father grinned at Crystal's delight, in seeing his penis fucking my mouth. "Hey, Crystal," he moaned in a naughty tone, "how would you like to see a father fuck his own daughter?"

Seriously, I almost had an orgasm hearing it; the words burned in my ears. I looked to Crystal, hoping she wouldn't mind, because I really, really wanted it to happen.

Mind? Hardly. "Oh shit," my friend cooed to my Daddy, "no, definitely, I'd love to see it."

"Yeah?" My father chuckled, still fucking my mouth. I think he was amazed that not only did I want him to fuck me, but one of my friends wanted it too. "So you don't think it's, like, sick, that I'm gonna fuck my down daughter?"

"Nooo!" Crystal bellowed in shock that he would even ask. "Shit, if my father looked like you, fuck yeah, you'd be fuckin' me every day since I was a kid . . . I can't believe she held out this long for you!" (Ironic assumption on her part, wasn't it?)

I let my father put me on my back in the middle of his bed; I was too excited to even move myself. Daddy spread me open, with Crystal lying on her side right next to me, like a front-row seat, reaching out to rub my nipples or sometimes to kiss me on the lips. Mostly she just watched. Daddy crawled over me, staring down at my small breasts and glowing face, while I was almost crying in delight. I loved his face, his naked chest, his strong arms around me. I felt his huge cock against my dying wet cunt, and I pulled my legs back as far as I could, wanting him to give me his cock, all of it.

"Daddy!" I purred, loving this moment, "I love you, fuck me Daddy!"

He moaned just before his lips touched mine for anther kiss. "I love you too, honey!" And I felt his cock ram forward, thrusting into me, fucking me. I yelped, it was so tight, like I was going to explode; he grunted in our kiss, I think finding me more tight than he expected. His body swallowed me, he was so much larger than me, using all his presence to shove his enormous erection harder and deeper into my teenage pussy. I was thinking, how could my Mother give this up? He is so amazing, so gorgeous and so sexy, this is the best thing a girl could experience -- my father fucking her. Now he was all mine, forever, I promised myself.

"Fuck me Daddy," I begged into his kisses, "do it, fuck me!"

Daddy gave it to me, so hard. He was sweating, screwing me furiously, thrusting his meat in and out of my cunt, ramming it so far inside I felt like it was pushing up into my lungs. I mean, his bone was deeper than I thought I had a womb, it was so big inside me. He fucked and fucked me, both of us ignoring Crystal next to us, kissing and clutching each other while his erection pumped deeper and faster inside of me. I was having multiple orgasms, loving that this was even better than I'd fantasized for years, loving every bit of his dick inside my cunt. Daddy fucked his adoring daughter harder and harder, making me his own slutty toy.

Eventually he had to cum, and he did, pumping his semen into my twat, filling me, flooding my insides with his love for me.

"I love you so much, Daddy," I purred, kissing his lips and face as he pumped his jism into me, "I love you so much it hurts!"

And he moaned in response. "You're perfect, Kristen," he whispered as he unloaded every drop of semen he had, squirting it out of his balls and through his shaft stuffed deep in my cunt, "I love you so much."

The love of my life, my Daddy, was finally fucking me. Those few hours in bed with him and Crystal that night, and into the next morning, changed everything.

I'm my Daddy's wife now, even as he fucks my girl friends and my cousin, and even when I go on dates with my boyfriend Jack or other hot adult men. It doesn't all matter. He and I love each other, we're in love, we fuck constantly, we just want each other to be happy. No one could possibly have a better father than I have!

* * * *

Crystal held her small, bronze hand out in the afternoon sunlight streaming through the bedroom window. The golden rays caught the three-carat diamond at the perfect angle, making it scatter brilliant sparkles around the bed and over our naked bodies. She was hardly breathing, just gazing at the mammoth crystal-clear rock on her ring finger.

We were sitting shoulder to shoulder, hip to hip, our naked teenage bodies all covered in sweat from another very hot session of lesbian sex. Daddy was downtown at work, pitching a new client or something. My soon-to-be step-mother and I passed the summer day doing nothing, just tanning out back, taking a bath together, and fucking in our big bed. The sex with my friend exhausted me, and I felt satisfied just to sit back against the headboard, holding her hand in mine over our laps, watching her admire her wedding ring in the sunlight.

"There," she said, positioning her hand just right, catching the sunlight, making spots of golden light dance on the sheets and our naked legs, "look at that, it's amazing -- does yours do that?"

She wasn't a good student, but seriously, did she have to ask? Mine was the same size; it didn't need a rocket scientist to figure that, if hers scattered light that way, so would mine. Only mine, of course, was dangling from my neck, in a heart-shaped gold setting around the base of the huge expensive rock. Not to prove the point but to satisfy her curiosity, I lifted my other hand and pulled the necklace into the sunlight -- having to lean forward a bit to do that -- to produce the same spray of bright lights on my little naked breasts.

Suddenly, Crystal and I just wound up kissing, then lying back on the bed, our lips softly brushing together while our tongues danced together in the space in our mouths. The now-19 year old engaged Latina had her hand caressing my little 18 year old ass, keeping me close to her body, just like our hearts were together.

"I love you," Crystal moaned, pulling back, "I still can't believe I'll be marrying him, and getting not just an awesome husband, but a totally hot and sexy girlfriend too!"

Another smooch was required, to show the content of my heart as well. "Baby," I moaned at my best friend, "I love you also, baby, so much."

Daddy would always be mine. But now, we could add to our family.

It was, actually, even way better than I had ever fantasized. My fantasies didn't just come true; they evolved into a slutty, sex-filled life of love, cock and pussy that was beyond my wildest dreams.

Life so does NOT suck.