Kinky Anniversary Ch. 02

Story Info
Muscular dickgirl arrives and takes control over the couple.
9.5k words
4.6
40.2k
61

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the revised version of my older story. I started writing a few years ago, and because the pauses between chapters were so long, I realized that the quality of the first two parts was nowhere near the level of my more recent works. So I decided to run through the first, second, and third parts and remove typos and other errors.

And just so you know, the story is about a couple having a threesome with a muscular, strong, and well-hung dickgirl. If that's not your cup of tea, you might want to skip the story.

—---

The few days leading up to our anniversary party were quite normal, if not boring. We both worked from home and had our own small or rather micro company - I was a programmer, and Evie was great at graphic design. We were a good fit professionally as well, earned enough money to live comfortably and afford to do 'fun' things, like hire expensive dickgirl escorts like Sheera for an all-nighter.

Working, cleaning our house before the 'party', and having sex every day - these were our ways of killing time until Friday. Mostly in the latter way.

On Thursday night, Evie suggested we do a little prep and work my rear end with our largest 8-inch dildo. Can you imagine? A wife who loves her husband so much that she worries his anus might not be ready for a shemale monster rod. That's my Evie!

She was playing with my cock and pushing the toy inside me at the same time when she suddenly asked, "What do you think? How big is Sheera?"

"Oh... You mean her dick?" I asked kind of dumbly, but it was really hard to concentrate when a big, thick object was stretching my ass.

"Duuuuh, no, her shoe size, silly..." Evie giggled sarcastically and deliberately pressed the dildo harder, of course not enough to hurt me, but to tease me. "Of course, I meant her cock. What are your bets?"

"Hmm... I'd say nine inches, nine and a half, ten is the absolute maximum. I doubt she's bigger than that. But her cock is insanely thick, at least near the base. That's what was visible in the photo..." I grunted as Evie nodded, apparently agreeing with me. She began to jerk me off faster.

"I think the same. At best she is full ten inches. It would be amazing if she was bigger, but if not, that would still be the biggest cock I've ever seen." Evie's small palm tightened its grip around my cock and a few seconds later the first part of my load squirted right into her waiting mouth. "Oh, yeah... I can't wait for tomorrow..." She whispered and sucked the rest of the cum right off my cock.

"Aren't you nervous at all?" I exhaled through clenched teeth.

"Nervous? No! I'm only excited!" That was a good summary of Evie's personality. She was always open to new kinky experiences, whether it was a crazy equilibristic position, a new sex toy, or... about the possibility of being torn apart by a monster girly cock. Always eager. Always ready. That was her Mr. Hyde side. The Dr. Jekyll side was a quiet, unassuming, hard-working girl, a side she presented to the world on a daily basis. Sometimes I wondered how she managed to balance those two identities.

Evie looked at me seriously and said. "I know, Jimmy, that you're nervous. But do you trust me?"

"You know I do."

"I've explained to Sheera how we want her to treat us. You have nothing to worry about, babe. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. And by the way, Sheera seems really nice." She winked at me and snuggled up to me.

I hugged her petite shoulders and pulled her closer to me. She was right, nerves were starting to get to me. I was really worried about... a lot of things.

But watching Evie get fucked by Sheera wasn't one of them because I was waiting for it just like she was. Yeah, call me a cuckold, whatever, but the prospect of a massive cock relentlessly penetrating my sexy wife excited me immensely.

My biggest concern was... would I enjoy being fucked by this massive she-cock? Even if Sheera was going to be nice and gentle like Evie asked her to be, would I be able to handle Sheera's size in particular? Our 8-inch dildo wasn't much of a challenge for me; I was used to its length and girth. But Sheera's cock was going to be really, really, REALLY BIG as she herself wrote. Would I be able to endure it?

Or the sensations, for example, the humiliation of being smaller and weaker? The feeling of being emasculated by a girl with a dick...

It was my fantasy, my desire, but in this case, the difference between dream and reality could be palpably painful.

I felt Evie's breathing become regular and even and soon fell asleep myself. I slept like a stone, without any dreams.

On Friday morning, I woke up around 10 AM. Evie was still asleep, curled up into a cute little ball next to me. Seeing that, I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep longer to at least shorten the time until Sheera's arrival and be ready for the whole night of events. As if my organism knew what it had to endure, I slept another three hours.

When I finally opened my eyes, the bed next to me was empty. Reluctantly, I swung my legs to my side and slowly got up. The clock on the nightstand read 1:30 PM. Four and a half hours until Sheera would come. That simple thought made my heart pound in my chest. The next thing I thought about was that if I reacted that intensely now, I'd probably faint the moment I saw her.

Rustling sounds from the bathroom let me know where my wife was. I got up, stretched, and went into the bathroom, only to see Evie's protruding butt. Naked butt. She bent over and looked for something in the drawer. Her ass had always done it to me and I immediately felt a growing erection. Secretly I approached her and gave her a solid slap on her right ass cheek.

"Oh shit! You scared me!" Evie stood up and turned to me, but her expression showed no fright. She smiled and walked back to the drawer, sticking her sexy ass up even more and slowly swaying her hips. Oh, Evie always knew how to drive me crazy! I started rubbing the glans of my cock against her pussy lips. She giggled and said. "Hey, you better save your energy for the evening. You're going to need it with Sheera!"

"Ah, forget her! You turn me on the most, Evie!" I whispered to her and pressed against her entrance, but Evie squealed jokingly and straightened up.

"Haha! You're so sweet, Jimmy. But I'm going to take a shower now!" Evie slipped out of my arms, giggling. She entered the stall, but before closing the curtain, she said with a serious expression. "Jim, I want you to know that no matter how tonight goes and how hot Sheera is...you're the most important person to me. You're my true soul mate."

"I love you too, Evie." I smiled at her and left the bathroom.

What Evie said was touching and kind, but... unnecessary. We both knew it. Trust and connection were the real magic between us.

While Evie broke the world record for the longest shower ever, I didn't know what to do with myself. I was like the sad Pablo Escobar from the famous meme of the Narcos tv series, wandering aimlessly and cluelessly around the house. My mind couldn't focus on any subject except one - Sheera and her body. And how she would use that body on us.

I opened a tab on my phone and read Sheera's ad again and looked at her photos, feeling the heat of arousal creep over my cheeks. Evie, being an expert in digital graphics, said that Sheera's pics had almost certainly not been altered, but if they had been edited in a program like Photoshop or a similar one, it was done by a true master. So that meant that Sheera's photos were legit, her beauty and the size of her muscles were exactly as they were in the pictures. And it also meant that her cock was as thick as a beer can, but its length remained to be seen.

It made me wonder why Sheera wasn't better known in the industry. With a body like that, she could be the best pornstar, a superstar, a living legend. But maybe she didn't want that? Or was it still ahead of her? Anyway, it was better that Sheera was an escort now because if she worked in the porn industry, she was probably not available for regular people like us.

Evie's voice woke me up from my musings. She was calling me from the bathroom.

"Jimmy, will you shave my pussy?" she yelled and I laughed out loud. That's my Evie. So subtle and prudish!

I went back to the bathroom and found my girl this time sitting on the toilet, naked of course, with only a towel on her head, her legs spread wide. Her pussy was presented to me as if on a plate.

I took a razor and some shaving cream and knelt down. After inspecting her thoroughly, I said to her, "Hey, there is almost no hair, babe!"

"C'mon, Jimmy, just make sure there really is no hair!" She rolled her eyes impatiently.

"Better admit that you wanted to give me a chance to say goodbye to this tightness!" I joked with her and quickly bent down and did a motorboat on her pussy. Evie laughed with a squeal.

"Oh don't be silly, you know it doesn't work like that. She'd have to fuck me for days to stretch me that much," Evie replied, sticking out her tongue.

"So you'll still be able to feel me inside you after tonight?" I asked her laughing, but she just rolled her eyes and shook her head with an indulgent smile.

Then she helped me shave all the places that needed shaving and we both started picking out clothes for the 'party'. I decided on a simple blue T-shirt and shorts, nothing extravagant. Evie had a bigger dilemma, but with my help, she chose a sexy, tight purple dress in soft cotton. I loved the dress too, she looked great in it. And what was even more exciting, Evie had a set of skimpy lace-trimmed underwear, also purple, just for this dress. I had a feeling that Sheera would share my opinion of Evie's clothes.

***

Promptly at 6 PM, we heard a ring at the door. It had to be Sheera. My heart stopped for a moment and I looked at Evie, who calmly continued to put on her makeup.

"It's her, Jimmy. Open the door, okay?" She didn't even look at me as she tried to draw a perfect line around her eye. Great! Why did it have to be me? And why did I have to freak out so much? Why couldn't I just relax and live my... our dream?

I stood up and walked on weak, wobbly legs toward our hallway. The door I was walking toward seemed like a portal to another life. I knew that if I opened it, I wouldn't be the same man. Of that I was sure.

Fuck it! You only live once, right? I took a deep breath and opened the door without further hesitation.

And there she was. A tall, muscular, black girl standing on our porch. The girl who would fuck my and Evie's brains out today...

Sheera looked stunning! In fact, she was even prettier in real life. At first, she had the same cocky, stern, and unapproachable expression written all over her face as in the photos, but the moment she saw me, her face lit up with a friendly, but also kind of mischievous smile.

I noticed with pleasant surprise that she wasn't wearing any expressive makeup, just eyeliner, and unusual lipstick color, because those voluptuous, juicy lips were painted brown, a shade darker than her milk chocolate skin. But it looked very sexy. There were small golden rings in her ears.

She wore a yellow sleeveless tunic top that reached halfway down her thighs and had a rather large V-neck cleavage that revealed thick pecs and a glimpse of the equally impressive globes of her breasts. On her left shoulder hung a quite big, black and white leather bag.

There were probably two reasons why Sheera had bare arms - first, it would be a crime against art to cover such magnificent, muscular biceps and shoulders; they were masterpieces of bodybuilding.

Sheera's biceps were big, lean, and defined, even if she didn't flex them at all. They looked so pumped up and swollen as if she had just completed a hardcore workout. Her pumpkin shoulders looked the same - I was sure Sheera could lift me over her head with ease and even use me as a human barbell. And considering how light Evie was, I could imagine Sheera lifting my wifey's petite body with one hand. And do whatever she wanted with her.

And the second reason she wore sleeveless shirts was a practical problem - it had to be impossible to find a feminine, sexy garment with sleeves that could contain such massive muscles, without constantly running the risk of being ripped to shreds.

Her thick, muscular thighs stretched tight, snow-white pants, and her shapely calves were even visible from the front as they protruded behind her shins. On her feet, she wore chic white fancy sandals, and I noticed that both her toenails and fingernails were painted white to match the color of her pants and sandals.

Her clothes were wisely chosen - sexy and elegant. Moreover, the colors, bright yellow and white, made a great contrast to her brown, shiny complexion.

The length of her top was also a smart move, as it covered her crotch and hid a possible massive bulge from an equally massive cock... A good way to distract people's attention, but I guessed her facial beauty and of course, superheroine-level muscles worked even better.

"Hi! You must be Jim, right?" she asked, surprising me with a strong but very feminine voice.

"Hi! Please come in!" I let her in and offered a handshake.

Sheera looked at my hand with an amused smirk, then laughed softly and said, "Hey, this isn't a business meeting. C'mon, pretty boy, give me a hug!" And without waiting for me to move, she ignored my hanging hand, quickly closed the distance between us, and embraced my waist. I felt like my body was being pulled effortlessly by her and those huge biceps began to press against the sides of my ribcage and midsection. She wasn't squeezing me, but I could feel the strength that lay dormant in her arms. My hands also encircled her tight waist, which didn't have a millimeter of fat tissue - her obliques were hard as stone.

Her warm breath tickled my ear as she whispered, "Evie warned me you'd be nervous, haha! Relax, Jimmy, I'm just here tonight to give you both pleasure. It's going to be a wonderful night!" And she squeezed me tighter against her massive torso, wrapping one arm around my back and reaching lower with the second... to give me a firm, prolonged squeeze on my right buttock. I felt three bulges pressing on my body, two for her soft breasts and a lower one, much, much more solid...

I felt dizzy as if I had drunk several shots. Sheera inhaled deeply and looked me straight in the eye. I realized she must be exactly my height, almost five feet eleven, maybe half of an inch shorter.

She gave me a seductive smile and said softly, "Evie also told me that you said I had nice lips. Wanna taste them?"

"Yes..." I whispered, and Sheera slowly connected her lips to mine, only to brush them, knowing how to tease me. The ebony beauty immediately took control, not only of this kiss but of me as well. I was already completely at her mercy, she dominated me within seconds. And I felt that she knew that.

Her thick, soft lips attacked mine much more aggressively, almost sucking them in. She was a terrific kisser, and her style matched her personality - it was bold, dominant, and somehow cocky as if she knew her kisses were deadly efficient at establishing a hierarchy. We were tasting each other when suddenly Evie appeared and cleared her throat meaningfully.

"I see you're not wasting any time," she said with a big grin, and Sheera and I both laughed. Me, because I knew Evie wasn't jealous, and Sheera probably just because she was so fucking confident that being caught in flagrante kissing another woman's husband would never upset her.

Evie also looked stunning, she had the perfect smokey eyes, but in a soft, delicate way. Her makeup complemented her outfit, as the colors she used to shade her eyes had a purple touch.

Sheera let go of my waist and turned to my wife. She eyed Evie from toe to head and whistled appreciatively. In response, Evie turned around like a model and did a funny, exaggerated curtsy.

Evie moved closer to us and Sheera cried out, "Damn! Evie, you're a hottie! This is going to be a fun night for me for sure!" She giggled, then grabbed Evie's waist with one arm and pulled her closer. "Come here, babe, let me examine you more thoroughly, haha!"

"Jim was right, your lips are amazing!" Evie stood on her tiptoes and began kissing Sheera. The ebony beauty chuckled throatily but soon kissed Evie so dominantly that I gasped with arousal.

Her right hand moved lower on Evie's back, and squeezed her both buttocks in turn, then reached between them and pulled Evie's weight up, holding her by... pussy.

My wife wrapped her legs around Sheera's waist and held onto her neck. Sheera released her lips from Evie's lips with a loud smacking sound and laughed again.

"Whoa! Slow down girl, unless you want me to fuck you right now in this hallway haha! I don't mind, but I guess you have some more comfortable places, right?" Sheera smiled broadly and sat Evie on her right hip as if she were a small child. Then she kicked off her shoes.

"Haha! I'm sorry, but you're just so hot! Let's go to the living room, just go to the front." Evie exhaled delightedly and Sheera started walking, carrying Evie effortlessly and holding her butt with just one hand.

I looked in awe at the broad, muscular back of this black goddess as she walked in front of me. The ratio between her lats, her waist, and her thighs was breathtaking! Now I could see the entire huge trapezius muscle that was previously just peeking out from behind her back. It was a thick and visibly dense trapezoidal muscle plate that shielded her shoulder blades and the sides of her neck.

And it didn't escape my notice how great Sheera's buttocks looked in the white pants. She had the famous bubble butt, but even through the clothes, it was obvious that the entire volume of Sheera's butt was hard, dense muscle.

Evie looked at me and mouthed the words 'holy fuck', probably as a summary of the impressions Sheera had made on her. That was very accurate. I couldn't help but notice that Sheera's shoulder was almost as big as my wife's head!

"I love your enthusiasm, babe. But Jimmy needs to catch up!" Sheera answered, giggling, and then said louder, directly to me. "You hear me, pretty boy? You need to relax more, just look at your sweet wife! Evie's already... melted!" Sheera laughed and pointed her head at Evie who was 'glued' to her side.

She called me 'pretty boy' a second time, and I had conflicting feelings when I heard that. Like the erection in my pants and the cold sweat running down my back. It was a compliment, a nice compliment because it meant she found me attractive, but... the way she connected those two words clearly showed that she saw me as her bottom from the beginning. Not a handsome man, not an equal... but a boy, a pretty boy that she would fuck relentlessly with her huge cock tonight. She saw no use for me other than to be a submissive bottom for her. It was both exciting and... kind of frightening.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I admit I'm really nervous. Like Evie said, you're just soooo hot and... it's overwhelming..." I started to explain myself, only to feel myself falling increasingly into the warm, weakening jelly of shame.

"I know, I know, sweetie, just take your time. I won't bite, okay? Well, unless you want to get bit, hahaha!" Sheera stopped near our couch and put Evie on the floor.

My wife was already acting like she was hypnotized. Sheera reached into her purse and pulled out a large bottle of wine. "Here, a little gift for your anniversary. Jimmy, will you be a good boy and pour us the wine? I'm afraid Evie won't leave my side today, haha!"

"Mmm... you can bet on that, Sheera..." Evie replied with a wild grin and as soon as she and Sheera sat down on the couch, Evie started rubbing herself against the beautiful brown skin.

"Sure! I'll be right back!" I replied shortly and hurried to the kitchen, feeling that my cheeks were probably as red as the wine I was about to pour.