Killer Blonde 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, while Donna fixed breakfast, Rudolph shaved, then jumped into the shower.

There would be a sudden draft, then a nude Tasha would jump into the shower with him. She would put a finger to her lips, indicating that he was to be quiet.

"She burned the eggs so she's got to start over," Tasha would whisper, then she would press those magnificent breasts against him as she kissed him.

"Now, think we got time for you to stick that big old cock up my itty bitty ass, Daddy?" she would whisper while lubricating his cock with shampoo.

Then she would turn, bend at the waist and brace her hands against the shower wall.

She would groan, half in pain, half in pleasure as his fat cock would press against her tiny little pucker.

"Argh!" Rudolph gave a strangled cry as his sperm jetted out and blasted on the shower wall.

"Breakfast is getting cold, Rudolph, God, what's taking you so long?" Donna's voice cut into Rudolph's fantasized enjoyment of sodomizing his daughter's tight ass.

"Coming, coming," he called back.

"God damned bitch, I'm coming," he muttered as he rinsed himself off.

He had a heavy, queasy feeling in his stomach and was a little short of breath as he finished toweling off. Then he pulled briefs and tee shirt on and waddled to the kitchen table. He'd learned, years ago, if he dressed before eating his breakfast, he'd have to change. Egg would fall off the fork and stain his tie. Jam would slide off the buttered toast and land on his pants leg. Grits would somehow wind up on his shirt collar.

Breakfast was a quiet meal; Tasha shoveled her food down, grabbed her lunch bag, and scampered out the house. Donna stuffed her mouth with great enjoyment, not pausing to talk in between bites.

"Feel like shit," Rudolph thought to himself and wondered if he might have a little bit of the flu.

His chest felt tight, his skin was cold and clammy, and he had no appetite.

"Going be late," Donna reminded him.

He finished the meal, woodenly got to his feet, then wobbled to the bedroom.

He wore his navy blue suit, white shirt and blue and brown tie. It was his Monday suit.

Then he bent to tie his brown wing tip oxfords and blackness descended.

"Rudolph!" he heard Donna scream from very far away.

The attendance for Rudolph's memorial service was sparse. There were a few work colleagues from Young Insurance where Rudolph had been a claims adjuster. There were a few of Natasha's friends from school, and a few neighbors, and that was it.

Father Greg Labadie said a few nice words; Rudolph had been a regular patron of St. Patrick's Church. Then the lid was closed.

Donna hugged her daughter and sobbed as the six men carried the casket out of the church.

Tasha hugged her mother, patting the woman's back. Then they followed the casket.

Her daughter would be distraught; Donna would go to the girl's room to comfort her.

The sleep shirt would rise up, exposing Tasha's skimpy bikini panties. Playfully Donna would pinch her daughter's luscious backside.

"Mommy," Tasha would giggle, despite her tears.

Then she would reach around and playfully pinch Donna's small backside.

This would lead to the two slim Iechenbach women having a tickle fight and Tasha's breasts would become exposed and rub against Donna's own large breasts.

Then the two women would kiss softly.

THE END of 'Killer Blonde 01.'

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that take the time to leave comments.

Have a fantabulous day.

12