Keeping Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at the mail his executive assistant had put on his desk, Doyle casually read through the official letters and one request to speak at the local Chamber Of Commerce. Then Doyle gasped.

The envelope was unmarked. Janice had sliced the envelope open with her precise manner.

'Annette Strohm' was printed on a 3X5 card.

Doyle quickly fed card and envelope through the paper shredder.

The next day, Doyle briskly thumbed through the stack of mail. He stopped, feeling a little queasy when he found another envelope with no marking.

'Annette Strohm' was printed on the card.

Monday, Doyle found another envelope and again, 'Annette Strohm' printed on a 3X5 card. Tuesday brought another envelope and another card.

Wednesday and Thursday, there was nothing. Then on Friday, Doyle breathed a sigh of relief when there was no envelope, no card in that morning's mail. Just before he eased his bulk out from behind his desk to leave for lunch, Captain John Meyers, a captain with the Arkansas State Police entered Doyle's office, no smile on his craggy face.

"Brundette, care to shed some light on why I've been getting cards with the name 'Annette Strohm' on them? Then all of a sudden, I get a card today with your name on it?" Captain Meyers asked.

"I, uh, who? I, how would I know?" Doyle stammered, sweat beginning to form on his bloated face.

Doyle could see Janice Robertson, his Executive Assistant peering into the office. Looking at the satisfied smile on her face, Doyle had a sudden insight. He almost asked his EA what her maiden name might have been. Could she be a Strohm?

..*..*..*..*..*..*..

"Look Miss Dee! I riding! I riding!" Christina squealed, thrilled as the man led the Shetland pony around the corral.

"Whee!" Darlene laughed, clapping for the three year old child.

"Whee!" Amber laughed as Christina made the circuit.

"That was fun? You had fun?" Darlene asked as she helped Christina out of the animal's saddle.

"Uh huh," Christina enthused, giving Miss Dee a sloppy kiss.

"Let's see," Amber said and smeared a little more sunblock on the girl's face.

The October weather was perfect as the two women and one girl walked around the carnival. There was no humidity and the temperature was a pleasant seventy degrees, even as the afternoon sun beat down on Broken Field, Kansas. Just over Amber's shoulder, Darlene could see Finney Hall, the tallest building on Whittle College's campus, the tallest building in Broken Field.

"What you want do now?" Darlene asked as they walked away from the stand selling corn dogs.

Darlene smirked as Amber demonstrated that she could swallow the corn dog down, could deep throat the deep fried treat. Amber giggled when Darlene delivered a light slap to Amber's cute backside. Amber then sighed as Darlene gave her cheek a quick kiss.

"Merry go round!" Christina demanded, pointing with her gnawed corn dog at the carousel.

"You going ride the elephant?" Darlene asked as they approached the noisy contraption. "Or a horsie?"

Oh, I bet she's going ride the swan," Amber said as they joined the four or five parents and children already in line.

"Um," Christina tried to decide as they slowly approached the stationary carousel.

"You, you ever miss Myndee?" Darlene asked as they handed the appropriate number of tickets to the young man operating the ride.

"You kidding? You have to be kidding," Amber said, stepping onto the ride. "Darlene, I have you. How could I miss anything about back there?"

"Just asking," Darlene smiled, stepping up.

"But, you hear about Doyle Brundette? The district attorney? The ADA says he's going ask for the death penalty," Amber asked as Darlene carried Christina toward a vacant animal.

"Here, here's the lion," Darlene said. "Big old mean lion. Roar!"

"Mommy you hold me," Christina begged as Darlene put the child on the animal's saddle.

"Kiddo, I love you," Darlene thought as they began to slowly make their way around the circle. "Yeah, make Mommy hold you."

As the music began to fade out and the carousel slowed, Darlene dug into her purse and dropped to one knee in front of Amber. Amber almost dropped Christina as she realized what was happening.

"Oh my God yes, yes Darlene," Amber whispered.

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you most sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that 'Favorite' my works, those that rate my words.

Carrie Hebert, the artist of the artwork in Deanna's living room is introduced in the 'Edge Of Breaking' series in Lesbian Sex. Her art is introduced in 'Painting Pearls' in Lesbian Sex.

Jeannie Childress, the process server that slips the damning evidence of D.J's infidelity onto Mary Lynn's grocery cart is introduced in 'Escaping Curtis Brown' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category. Jeannie's occupation as Process Server is revealed in 'Evidently...' in the Loving Wives category. To my chagrin, I failed to mention Jeanie's history at the end of 'Evidently...'

Mindy Cohen, D.J's mistress is a minor character introduced in 'Bryce In The Park's Bathroom' in Transgender & Crossdressers category. Her occupation as accountant with Childress, Couvillion & Cohen is mentioned in 'Painting Pearls' in the Lesbian Sex category.

The Blue Jay Diner and the harried waitress, Jacqueline Hebert make an appearance in 'Bit Of A Bitch-Chaos' in the BDSM category.

Kayleigh Ann Davis, Barry Sopopano's sissy slut girlfriend is introduced in 'Deflowering The Boy' in the Transgender & Crossdressers category.

Doyle Brundette, the District Attorney is mentioned in "Am I?" in Lesbian Sex. His character, as well as his character's temperament is furthered in '99.5 K.LRV, The Leader In Rock' in the Anal category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.