Keep Mum about It

Story Info
Mummy's boy finally scores at university.
1.5k words
3.71
8.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

British English spelling and grammar.

***

Keep mum about it

"Most freshers spend their first year on campus, getting used to uni life." said Mick.

"I'd prefer to be in the city. I don't have much money and I need a part-time job." explained Alex.

"Yeah, I did the same in my first year. You can make your share of the rent though?"

"Yes. My mum will help out if necessary."

"Ah, good old mum."

"Actually, I owe her everything so I don't want to ask her for this. It's is my big bid for independence."

"You're not a gay mummy's boy I hope. No offence, but I wouldn't be comfortable sharing with a gay."

"No ... I'm straight."

Mick caught the hesitation.

"You're still a virgin aren't you?"

Alex took a deep breath and answered: "Yes, I'm nearly nineteen and still a virgin. And if I can find the time between classes, and part time work, I'd like to remedy that. To be honest, I don't know much about sex."

Over the next few evenings, Mick had a series of heart-to-heart talks with him, taking him under his wing. Alex's father was a bully and usually away on business, sometimes for weeks at a time. He was insanely jealous and could be free with his fists with both of them. Alex had been brought up by his mother and thought of her as an angel. His only knowledge of sex was from porn. And a couple of times he'd seen his mum getting out of the shower. So Mick explained porn wasn't real and women needed more time than men.

Alex soon got an evening job waiting at tables in a well known restaurant. The money was ok, and all the staff shared the tips. The best thing was he could eat for free. He rarely got much of a choice but that was fine. His big worry in the flat with Mick had been that he might be expected to cook. Apart from toast and cereal, he was a virgin in the kitchen too. His mother had always fed him.

Once they got into the swing of things, Mick suggested he change his name to Axel.

"It's only swapping two letters." he said.

"I don't think my mum would like that."

"It was just a thought. How about we go out on the pull on Friday night?"

"I don't have the confidence." Alex admitted.

"Well you're never going to get any if you don't try."

"Could I just watch you?"

"What?"

"You go and get a girl ... pull. Turn on your bedroom lights, and I'll stand outside the open door in the dark.

Mick thought about it.

"Actually that would work." he agreed. "I've always wanted a film of myself fucking; I'll lend you my movie camera. It's very quiet. Then you can have a copy and see how it's done."

"Great!"

"You'll still need to come out with me some time though. So you learn how to chat them up."

"OK."

They tried it; first on the Friday night, then on the Saturday. But Mick had no luck.

"I don't always score. But reconnaissance is never wasted. I'm working out which pubs the new intake is using. They'll be missing their boyfriends by now and feeling horny."

"OK."

"I'll be telling them I have this place to myself again, so make yourself scarce when you hear me at the door. Don't have the tv on loud and no wanking! If I don't pick one up this Friday, I'll give it another go on Saturday."

"I won't be able to do Saturday. My mum is driving down for a visit. She's already seen the campus, so she'll drop her stuff off at the Clarence Hotel and we'll have lunch at the place where I work. I've never seen it in the daylight. We'll explore the city in the afternoon, and have dinner at the hotel in the evening."

"Will your dad be coming?"

"I very much doubt it. Even if he's home, he won't be interested. She may want to see my digs before she goes back. So if you're around, she may treat us both to lunch somewhere before she sets off home."

"Cool."

Friday evening Mick stood in front of Alex and said "What do you think?"

"I can't really say." he replied.

"Well I'm a bit scruffier than last week. I think if you dress too smart you look desperate."

He had ripped jeans and a very old pair of boots. His T-shirt bore the legend 'Take me drunk. I'm home'.

"It's always good to start them off with a laugh. I'm going to a more down market bar first. I'll settle for a sleazier chick this time."

Alex was watching tv in the dark when he heard the front door. It was just after eight thirty so he thought Mick must have come back for something. But he turned it off and slipped into his own bedroom. Amazing -- Mick came in with a woman on his arm. That was quick.

"Fancy another drink?" he asked.

"No thanks, I could have had more drink at the pub. Just show me where the bed is!"

Alex noticed Mick having a quick look round as he took her to his room. He turned on the lights and left the door ajar. Alex grabbed the movie camera.

Standing just outside, Alex's first impression was that Mick might have picked up a prostitute. He was kissing her and keeping her back to the door. She'd already kicked her red high-heeled shoes off and her hands were undoing his belt. He had lifted her red dress up to her waist and Alex thought she thought she might be aware he was displaying her, but she was too engrossed with getting his jeans off. The raised dress revealed she was wearing red tights but no knickers. The waistband of the tights was slung low across her hips and was split in the centre. The whole of her arse was on display and he could only assume the view from the front must also be showing everything.

Mick pulled her buttocks apart and Alex zoomed in on the pretty little rosebud.

"Did you take your panties off in the pub toilet?" he asked.

"I did not; I never wear any when I'm out on the prowl! Neither do I have a bra."

Mick sat on the bed and pushed his face into her crotch.

"Nice job of shaving the goodies."

"I'm surprised you didn't notice in the pub; I flashed them often enough."

Mick turned her so Alex could get a full frontal shot.

"These tights look like they're designed for anal too!"

"They are if you abide by the rules."

"And what are the rules?"

"You have to make me come first. Then you can fuck me anywhere you're willing to put your tongue!"

She leaned forward giggling.

Alex stayed in the darkness with the movie camera. He learned a little about oral, vaginal, and anal sex. But not much more than he'd picked up from porn. Mick's conquest didn't seem to need any foreplay. Alex was in bed when she left. A car pulled up outside so he presumed she'd called a taxi. He didn't hear Mick moving about and imagined he'd fallen asleep, exhausted.

Next morning Mick was ravenous at breakfast, and didn't have much to say about his success. His only comment was "Even you could have pulled her. She was gagging for it! Next Friday you can come with me and we'll find a woman who's more of a challenge."

Mid-morning he shouldered his small backpack and strolled round to the Clarence. His mother rushed up to him shouting 'Alex!' as soon as he stepped into the lobby. He had to endure a big hug in front of everybody.

"I've just checked in and my room was already cleaned, so they let me put my bag up there. Come on; let's look at some of the shops before lunch."

"Can I leave my backpack in there?" he asked.

They had a great day. Lunch was excellent and the restaurant owner was very complimentary. He told Alex's mother what a good worker her son was. And he knocked 50% off their bill. They spent the afternoon browsing the craft shops and returned to the Clarence for dinner.

"Let's eat now, I'll freshen up after." said his mum.

When they'd finished they went to her room.

"What shall we do this evening?" she asked. "Would you like to go the cinema?"

"Sit down a moment mum."

"What is it sweetie?"

"Tonight I want a show, but we don't need to go far."

He showed her the movie camera and set it on Play.

"I was thinking of something like this. There will be rules; anywhere I put my tongue, I put my dick! What's their breakfast like? I know you've already tried one. Oh and put on the red tights again; I like them."

Lit footnote:

I'm sure many of you guessed, so realised this could have been in other categories. Tags would have spoiled it.