Just One Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryu darted forward, taking Luna by surprise as he kissed her. Her shock didn't prevent her from enjoying every second of the kiss.

"Cheater," she said with a wide grin.

"That's me."

"We're really bad at stopping at just one."

"We really are."

Ryu kissed Luna again, even quicker this time, then worked on getting his clothes back on. Luna just watched him dress at first, then only reluctantly gathered her clothes as well.

"Should probably get dressed," Luna said.

"Mmm, probably should," Ryu said. "Or... you could stay like that."

Luna's lips twitched up. "Perv."

"What, I can't like seeing my little sister now?"

"When she's got no clothes on, you mean?"

Ryu shrugged. "You've got some clothes on. Sort of."

"Uh huh. Bet you like that."

"You know I do."

Luna moved in for a quick kiss of her own. Ryu smiled after.

"Now who's a cheater?" he asked quietly.

"Shush. I do need to get dressed. Mom and Dad'll be home soon."

"Yeah. I know. You make it hard, though."

Luna pulled her panties on. "What, being responsible? Or your dick?"

"Both."

Luna feigned exasperation, but made sure to pose sexily for Ryu as she slowly dressed. She made a special show of pulling her shirt back down over her cum-covered chest. Such a mess. Ryu just watched, obviously enjoying the naughty spectacle.

Ryu and Luna were still smiling and teasing each other as they walked inside. To their immediate discomfort, their parents were already there.

Ryu tried to subtly move away from Luna. "You guys are home early."

"Yeah," Will said. "I suppose that's true."

"What's up?" Luna asked, equally trying to feign nonchalance, and failing just as bad as her brother was.

Will and Adrianna looked at each other, then back at their children. Their faces were serious, which neither Ryu or Luna took as a good sign.

"You know," Adrianna started slowly, "we'd been wondering why we kept finding clothes in weird places. Mostly your bras, Luna. For some reason."

Luna blushed. "I lose them sometimes. So what?"

"We just thought... you know... having a boy over when we're not home," Will said.

"Ew! Dad! I just broke up with Terrence."

Adrianna sighed. "Yes, darling. That's why we didn't push it. But you didn't have a boy over at all, did you?"

Luna looked at Ryu for help. He didn't have much to give.

"Home really early then, huh?" Ryu mumbled, taking at least a little heat off Luna. Just for a moment. It was the best he could do.

"Early enough." Will sighed. "Not what we expected to see, is all I can say."

Luna folded her arms tight and stared at the floor. "It's just...."

"We only..." Ryu added.

"It wasn't...."

"You don't...."

"I mean...."

"What if...."

"But it...."

"Oh my lord," Adrianna interrupted. "We're not mad, alright?"

"Are you sure?" Ryu asked. "'Cause you saw--"

"Please don't say it. We all know what we saw."

"Please... just don't say it," Will agreed. "I mean, honestly, you couldn't have gone to your rooms or something?"

"It was nice out," Luna mumbled. "It's... freeing."

"A little too freeing, maybe," Adrianna said.

"But you're not mad?"

"No, baby, we're not mad," Adrianna said. "But... your father and I need to talk about this. Obviously. We... we've been trying to figure out what to think. We never expected this from you two."

"I mean... it wasn't on purpose, really," Ryu said. "Just kind of happened."

"Ryu makes everything feel better," Luna said in a small voice, stepping closer to her brother.

Will coughed awkwardly.

"Not like that!" Luna said. "I mean... emotionally."

"The emotions are fine," Will said. "It's, you know, the sex that's the worry."

"Ew! Dad, gross. Ryu's my brother. We're not having sex."

"We saw you," Adrianna reminded Luna. "Out on the deck."

Luna fidgeted. "S'not sex."

"It's kissing," Ryu said, just as awkward as Luna. "Mostly. Mostly just kissing. And it was only supposed to be once a day."

"Once a day?" Will asked.

"Yeah. 'Cause, you know, we didn't want to make it weird."

Both parents raise eyebrows.

"I think maybe it's weird," Adrianna said gently.

"Well it didn't work," Luna said. "Obviously. Don't look at us that way."

"We tried our best," Ryu said. "It's just... you ever kiss someone, and it gets out of control, and makes other kisses just seem... meh?"

Adrianna and Will exchanged a meaningful glance.

"I do understand that," Will said.

"We do," Adrianna agreed. "It would have been nice if it wasn't... you two. Together. But... everyone has to go through some things growing up."

"Maybe for good, maybe for bad," Will said. "Who knows. Just... your mother and I need to talk."

"Yeah, sure," Ryu said. He started edging toward the door, nudging Luna along with him.

"Separate rooms, please," Adrianna said firmly

Ryu hesitated. He knew he was taking a risk pushing things any further, but he also knew Luna was just as unsure and insecure as he was. He didn't like having to split up just at that moment. So he did the same questionable thing that got them in trouble in the first place. He kissed Luna.

It was only a quick, tactically chosen kiss. Only long enough to register with everyone and to provide some comfort to Luna. Hardly even inappropriate between siblings, really.

Ryu then started moving before anyone else could react. He only hoped it helped Luna some, he couldn't stop and wait before heading to his room.

"Unnecessary!" Adrianna called after him.

"Sorry, Mom. Had to be done."

"Did it, though?"

"Yes," Luna said, her voice faint but firm. "It did."

****

It felt silly calling Ryu when they were so close together in the house, but Luna needed to. She lay on her bed, nervously hearing the rings through her phone, then smiling when Ryu picked up.

"Think I made it worse just then?" he asked.

"Nah. They saw you eating my pussy," Luna said. "This was definitely not worse than that."

"Or did they see you sucking me off?"

"Coulda been both."

"Could have, yeah."

Luna swung her foot idly. She knew they were still in danger, but as long as she had Ryu there, even on the other side of a phone, she felt ok.

"You don't think they'll, like, try and make us stop altogether, do you?" Luna asked.

"Can't imagine," Ryu said.

"Really?"

"When have you ever known our parents to try and force a path for us in life?"

"I mean... never? But, like, setting rules is different."

"This isn't rules, Luna. This is messing with Love."

Luna's insides warmed and fluttered. "Say that again?"

"What? About love?"

"Yeah."

"Hehe, alright. Love you, little sister."

"Unf. Love you too."

Ryu smiled, imagining Luna though he couldn't see her at the moment. He could picture her well enough.

After a moment, Luna spoke again. "It's gonna be ok, right?"

"Yeah, it's gonna be ok," Ryu assured her. He didn't particularly know what was going to happen, but reassurance was the least he could give his sister. "It's all gonna be ok."

****

Luna padded into Ryu's room the next morning and sat on the edge of his bed. She just watched him sleep for a few minutes, all peaceful and relaxed. It was hard to worry about anything when she could just sit and be with Ryu, awake or not, and feel their connection.

She eventually kissed him awake, leaning over his sleeping form and sending love via her lips. Ryu fluttered awake and smiled as he realized what was happening. His hand slipped around to the small of Luna's back, holding her comfortingly.

"Gotta face the parents again this morning," Luna said.

"Mmm, we do," Ryu acknowledged. "You think one kiss'll be enough."

Luna sighed. "One kiss was never enough. I don't know how we thought we'd get away with that."

"Me either. Give me another."

Luna snorted and brushed her hair out of the way to lean in and kiss Ryu again. She lingered this time, savouring an early morning kiss with her brother.

"I need so many kisses," Luna murmured. "It's not even fit."

"Mmm. Need some naughtier ones?"

"Don't tempt me. I need to be focused for Mom and Dad. Who knows what we're gonna get."

Ryu nodded, idly slipping a hand up Luna's shirt. No one had ever fascinated him quite like his sister had recently, nor made him desire nearly so much intimate touch. Especially when it wasn't technically sexual.

Luna quite enjoyed Ryu's wandering hand as well. Her satisfaction and comfort warred with her nerves this morning. She wanted to rip the bandaid off and find out how much trouble they were really in, but more immediately wanted to stay right where she was and let her brother touch her.

As long as Ryu was feeling her up, Luna decided she might as well get some more kisses. She particularly needed them this morning.

"We're gonna need a new rule," Luna said between smooches.

"For what?" Ryu asked.

"For kisses. I'm getting rid of the once a day thing. I can't be bothered with it."

"We didn't--"

"I know we didn't follow it at all. But just... the hell with it."

"Fair. What about... once a day in front of Mom and Dad."

Luna rolled her eyes. "You think we're gonna kiss in front of them?"

"I mean... maybe. They've seen worse already."

Luna blushed. "Yeah, well, that obviously wasn't on purpose."

"They saw me licking your--"

"I know what they saw!"

Ryu put his free hand on Luna's cheek and stroked it gently. "I want to kiss you in front of people, Luna. Our parents. Our friends, maybe. Or perfect strangers. They might be easiest, since they wouldn't know that we shouldn't be doing that stuff."

"That's... that's... we can't."

Luna's face was so warm. She wanted what Ryu was suggesting. Wanted it so badly. But she couldn't imagine doing it in front of people. Not with her brother.

"Just one," Ryu murmured, still caressing Luna's cheek. "We could just do one."

"Just one?"

"Mmhm."

"... you might have to do the first one."

Ryu smiled. "We'll do it together, Luna."

"Yeah, but you start, though."

"Ha, ok."

"Really?"

"Maybe. I might chicken out. Have to see how Mom and Dad are feeling this morning."

Luna tapped Ryu's shoulder with her fist, just lightly. "You can't chicken out. You promised."

"You need to make up your mind."

"... maybe."

****

Ryu and Luna crept cautiously toward the sound of their parents. Adrianna and Will broke off as their children arrived, but fortunately neither seemed any more upset than they were yesterday.

"Morning," Ryu tried cautiously.

Luna echoed the sentiment in more of a shy mumble. Her hand found Ryu's, intertwining their fingers. The gesture did not go unnoticed, but still didn't seem to draw any ire.

"Good morning," Adrianna said, sipping from a coffee mug cradled in her hands.

"How in trouble are we?" Luna asked in a quiet voice.

"You're not in trouble," Will said. "It's not like that."

"We got sent to our rooms," Luna pointed out.

"Yes, well... we needed time to think, didn't we?" Will said. "The surprises you spring on your poor old parents...."

"This is like the only one," Ryu said. "We should get partial credit for that."

"It's a big one though," Adrianna said gently.

Ryu glanced at Luna, who looked right back at him for support. Neither particularly knew what to do.

"Look, as parents, we have to be prepared for things to happen that aren't... traditional," Will said.

"That's right," Adrianna said. "This just was never on our radar. Though maybe it should have been."

"... why would it have been on your radar at all?" Ryu asked, curious despite himself.

"Just... you know," Will said awkwardly. "The two of you... being close...."

"I can't help feeling like if I'd considered it at all I might have seen it coming," Adrianna said.

"We didn't even see it coming," Luna said. "I didn't think I'd ever want to... to kiss Ryu." Her grip tightened on his hand. "There was no way to foresee that."

"But... it's ok though?" Ryu asked.

Will sighed. "There are battles as a parent you just shouldn't fight. Who your kids want to be with is one of them. Trust me. My parents tried to talk me out of seeing your mother. It... didn't work."

Luna gasped. "I didn't know that!"

"We didn't want to say," Adrianna said. "And they've come around since then. More or less. I was never quite enough of a proper lady for them, I think. They just had to get used to it."

"Well that's rude," Ryu said. "The hell is a proper lady anyway?"

Adrianna's lips twitched in a smile. "One who doesn't build her own furniture as a hobby, I think."

"Nonsense," Ryu said.

"Thank you, darling," Adrianna said. "But the point is... it's your lives. It's not for us to tell you what to do. Just... be careful, ok? Look after each other."

"Try not to get pregnant, if at all possible," Will added.

"Dad!" Ryu and Luna said at the same time, both blushing furiously.

"We're not even... we don't do that," Luna mumbled. "Ryu's still my brother. Don't be gross."

Will and Adrianna exchanged looks this time.

"You, uh, were doing--" Will started.

"Don't be gross I said!" Luna insisted. "I know what you saw us doing, but... it's not sex. And it's mostly just kissing, so... so there."

"Mmhm, that is often how it starts," Adrianna said, giving a dreamy glance Will's way.

"And again... gross," Luna said. "Can't you just--"

"Luna," Ryu said.

"Hm?"

Ryu tilted Luna's face, angled it nicely, and gave her a soft but purposeful kiss. "Let's quit while we're ahead, yeah?"

"Ok," Luna agreed faintly.

"I can't decide if that's cute or weird," Will murmured, just loud enough that Ryu and Luna could make it out.

"Some of both, I think," Adrianna hissed back, still not quiet enough to be truly sneaky.

"Aaannnd I think that must be time to leave," Luna said, her body halfway between melting into Ryu and still fluttering nervously from the whole encounter.

"Don't you want some breakfast?" Adrianna asked. "You should eat something."

"I don't think I could right now," Luna said. "But... thanks, I think. For being cool. Mostly."

"We do our best," Adrianna said.

****

Luna crept cautiously into the workshop. Adrianna was fiddling with the table saw, but stopped and smiled at her daughter's approach.

"You don't have to look so nervous," Adrianna said.

"I know," Luna said. "But... it's scarier without Ryu around."

"I don't want to scare you, baby."

"Yeah, just, I still feel like we've disappointed you. It's my fault, you know. Ryu just wanted me to feel better. It... got out of hand."

Adrianna leaned back against her work bench. "Luna, it's going to take your father and me some time to really adjust, but I promise we aren't blaming either of you."

"But... it's not what you wanted, is it?"

Adrianna smiled crookedly. "Any parents who get too focused on what they want from their kids are just plain doing it wrong. I want things for you, not from you. Being happy and loved is the main thing."

Luna wrapped her arms around herself. She felt her eyes tearing up. "I feel so happy and loved," she admitted softly.

Adrianna nodded and stepped forward, enfolding Luna in a big, motherly hug. "Good."

Luna stayed right where she was, taking comfort in her mother's embrace and trying not to cry too much.

"Think I'm gettin' snot on your boobs," Luna mumbled.

"Ha, that's alright," Adrianna said. "I'm only in work clothes anyway."

"Mom?"

"Hm?"

"Thanks for... understanding."

"Sure, baby. That's what I'm here for."

****

Ryu and Luna sat quietly together on the back deck. They were side by side, reaching across to hold hands, but otherwise just kind of sitting.

One would glance at the other from time to time. Multiple times almost saying something, but never quite feeling it was right.

"It's different now, huh?" Luna finally said.

"Yeah," Ryu said. "It is."

"Like... it was all sneaky before. Kinda hot because we were being bad."

"That wasn't why it was hot," Ryu said.

"Well... it was part of it."

"Maybe part of it, sure. Mostly it was, you know, because it's you."

"Sweet talk me why don't ya?"

Ryu smiled at Luna, who completely failed to maintain a straight face. Just looking into her brother's eyes....

"It feels harder to be naughty out here," Ryu said. "Now that we know they know."

"Yeah. But... they support it."

"Not the point. Doesn't matter who you're with, you don't really want your parents catching you... doing stuff."

"True. You could kiss me though, if you want."

Ryu smirked and leaned over, giving Luna exactly the kiss she'd asked for. Then another smaller kiss right after, just for luck.

"Kissing is good," Ryu said.

"Mmhm!"

"But... I kinda liked being able to kiss you other places too."

"Unf. Well... you can. We can wait for Mom and Dad to be somewhere. Or... we could go to my room."

"Not very subtle, heading to your room together."

Luna shrugged. "It can't always be subtle."

"Fair. Maybe... maybe we'll do that in a bit. I kinda want to just sit here with you for a while."

Luna smiled and squeezed Ryu's hand. "Me too."

"But if you wanted... you could undo your jeans."

Luna perked up. "You want me to take them off? That's risky."

"No. Just undo them."

Luna flicked her gaze toward the house. It was probably fine. They were facing away from it anyway, so a slight modification to her appearance shouldn't be readily visible.

Luna undid the front of her pants, then leaned back as Ryu's hand crept into her lap. His fingers sneaked into her panties, and he quietly and tenderly rubbed her pussy.

"That's niiice," Luna breathed.

Ryu smiled but didn't say anything.

It was hard to say if having her pussy played with was better than just holding hands. They were different kinds of good, was the thing, and the longer Ryu rubbed Luna, the hornier she got, the more she was in the mood for being touched.

Ryu didn't focus, though. He deliberately didn't get aggressive with his touches. Just kept gently rubbing his sister's little pussy. Like he was petting a dog who'd put its head in his lap. No goal beyond idly stroking.

The expressions Luna made were rather fun for Ryu. Mostly she was happy and contented with it, which he liked. Making Luna feel good was one of his favourite things. But after a while she was pretty worked up, and getting a teensy bit frustrated at not getting more from him, which was enjoyable in a slightly different way.

"You could rub my clit more, if you wanted," Luna suggested, trying not to whine.

"Nah."

"Nah?"

"I'm not trying to make you cum."

"Well... why not?"

"'Cause you're so cute like this. And... I just want to spend time with you."

Luna squirmed. "You can spend time licking me."

"I could."

"But you're not going to?"

"Not just yet, no."

"Mean!"

Ryu grinned at Luna. "You're even cuter when you're frustrated with me."

"Well... I must be awfully cute most of the time then."

"You sure are."

Ryu mollified Luna somewhat with a long, deep kiss. But he went right back to just sitting quietly with his hand down her panties. It was, to Luna, simultaneously one of the best and most frustrating things ever. Which was his goal, it seemed.

Luna leaned back and just enjoyed it. She was way too horny to want to sit still, but she could manage if she tried. She could just let her big brother keep casually rubbing her. Enjoying the sun and his company.

They had to break off suddenly when Will came out, and Luna hurriedly hid the fact that her jeans were open, whilst trying not to appear that anything at all was amiss. It didn't fully work.

"You two are up to something, aren't you?" Will said, giving them an odd look.

"Just sitting," Ryu said.

"Uh huh."

Ryu leaned over and kissed Luna. Their kisses still had the effect of mildly embarrassing their parents much of the time, and in this case made Will move on without further questioning, tending to some plants in the yard. Only once he was back inside did Ryu continue fingering Luna.