Just a Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OoOoOoH! OoOoH god, that....that was a great nut. I.....I let out a little more than usual."

"A...A little more than usual? V-Valerie, I had no idea you could cum that much. My friend Ashley could fill a cereal bowl but....."

"W-Wait Angie. I....I got some left for Danny's pretty face!"

Angie stopped talking and watched as Valerie's still rock solid cock slowly withdrew from her son's plump butt. Valerie pulled her fat cock head out of Danny's butt causing a wet and sloppy pop to echo through the room but nothing happened after that. It confused Angie as to where all the cum was until she saw it. The thick white baby batter slowly poured out her son's juicy booty in gooey clumps forming a creamy puddle under him.

"GOOD LORD!! That's way thicker than what I thought. Even though there's so much it's coming out of him so slowly because it's so thick. I knew it would be thick for sure but god....it's like....Yogurt. Mmmmm, I knew you'd be a bull, Valerie! Give him the rest like the slut he is!"

"You heard her, open your mouth!"

Angie watched as Danny reluctantly obeyed and opened his mouth just in time for Valerie to fire off 6 thick lines of cum across his face. She painted the entirety of his forehead and the left side of Danny's face from his chin to his hairline. His left eye was completely covered in cum as the rest that was on his face rolled down into his open mouth.

The rich and flavourful taste of Valerie's semen assaulted Danny's taste buds. He hated himself for finding it to taste quite good and even more so because he swallowed without being ordered to. He felt it slide down his throat and marveled at the fact that cum this thick even existed. Valerie hovered the cum dripping head of her cock over Danny's open mouth and gave him an authoritative command.

"Suck the rest out!"

"B-But....It was just in my...."

Angie cut her son off not wanting him to ruin the sexiness of the scene happening in front of her.

"Young man, you'll suck that cock right now or else. You're supposed to do whatever your bully.....I mean girlfriend tells you. It doesn't matter that it was just in that big butt of yours I expect you to suck it like you lost your keys in it. Now get to it, mister!"

Valerie looked at the camera and smiled at Angie's "mistake". Valerie knew she was bullying Danny and blackmailing him to do whatever she wanted. His own mom was onboard so Valerie knew Danny's tight bubbly ass wasn't going anywhere.

Angie felt her pussy throb with excitement as Danny obeyed her and began to suck the cock that just bred him. Valerie bit her lip when she noticed Danny had stuck the tip of his tongue in her cock to get more cum out of her. Once she was satisfied she pulled her cock free from his big lips and got between his legs again.

"Look at the camera and tell your mom thank you for letting me take your ass."

Angie watched as cum covered face of her baby boy came into view again. His one visible eye was misty with tears and he sniffled trying to hold the tears back as he thanked her.

"T-Thank you mom for.....for giving my....my ass to Valerie."

"Awww! You know I always want what's best for you honey. Not only did you take a futa cock but you took one as massive as Valerie's. I don't think anyone else could have done that. Not even me! You may be a Strong in name but you're truly an Alverez. We were meant to take big cocks and you took the biggest one I've ever seen. I'm so proud of you."

Valerie pointed the camera down at her cock hovering over Danny's little cock cage. She slapped her cock against it making him wince before giving him his next command.

"Put it back in!"

"A-Again? I....I can't! It's just too big! I need a break!"

"Break? The only breaks here are when the bed breaks. Now.....Put....It....In!!"

Angie felt a pleasurable tingle throughout her whole body as she watched Danny obey his bully's command. With a shaky hand he grabbed Valerie's cock and put it back on his butthole before easing the fat cock head back inside of his butt. She watched as the look on Valerie's face grew hungry again, while Danny looked terrified.

"Mmmm, still so tight! Now....I have one last thing for you to do."

"W-What is it?"

"I want you to stay awake. We're going all night and I want to hear that sexy girlish voice moan as I fuck you! I'm fucking you hard, fast, and deep until the sun comes up. Now get ready for round 2!!"

"All.....All night! No! W-Wait please! Valerie y-you're gonna kill....OOOOOOOHHH!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OOOH! OOOH FUCK! BIG....SO FUCKING BIG! OH GOD PLEASE VALERIE! IT'S SO FUCKING DEEP!!"

"SHUT UP AND TAKE IT, BITCH! I TOLD YOU, YOU'D REGRET MESSING WITH ME. NOW YOU GET BE MY SLUTTY GIRLFRIEND! THAT MEANS I'M FUCKING THIS ASS NONSTOP EVERYDAY! YOU'RE MINE DANNY!! MINE!!! TELL YOUR MOM WHAT'S HAPPENING!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"OH GOD, MOM! HER HUGE COCK'S IN MY ASS!!

Even though he was fighting it, Angie could see the pleasure in Danny's one clear eye. The phone alert went off on her phone telling her that Danny's phone was about to die. She wanted to see his face one last time before the call ended and what better face than the one when he's cumming from a huge cock in his ass.

"Mmm, I know honey and I can tell you love it. You already look like you're going to cum. Be a good boy and let it all out. Empty those little marbles for me, okay?"

"I...I DON'T LIKE IT! I'M NOT GOING TO.....UGH....I'M....I'M....."

"GO AHEAD AND POP YOUR LOAD, DANNY! YOUR MOM AND I BOTH KNOW YOU LOVE MY BIG COCK!! NOW, CUM FOR US!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"N-NOOOO! NO! DON'T....DON'T LOOK MOM! I'M....I'M GONNA......OOOOHHHH GAWWWDDDD!!!"

The call ended right as Angie saw her son's body shudder in pleasure as Valerie's massive cock fucked the cum out of him for the second time. She put her phone back on the nightstand and looked between her legs. The bed covers were soaked and needed to be changed. She closed her eyes and could still see the face her son was making as Valerie bred him like a slut and remembered the container of F-bombs.

"That boy's gonna be very busy from now on. I was a bit worried at first when I saw how big Valerie was but he took it better than anyone else could've but still....That girl's got a monster between her legs. I doubt he'll ever get used to something that big in his butt. Gosh, and the cum! I can only imagine how it must've felt to feel that much cum filling you up. It was so thick too. I can still see it slowly pouring out of him. I have to come up with an excuse as to why he won't be coming home as often. Oh, I'll just tell everyone he moved to a different state for work."

She placed a reminder on her phone to tell the family in the morning and shut her eyes to dream about how Valerie was breeding her son. She felt herself slowly slipping away as she began to fall asleep. The last thing on her mind being the massive futa cock she'd seen earlier.

'God Valerie really is something else! Just over 13 inches and thicker than Danny's wrist with balls the size of lemons. An absolute monster of a cock! And thanks to me my sweet boy's gonna have it drilling his big butt multiple times a day. I'm such a bad mom!'

- Epilogue: From Strong to Alverez

(3 months later)

Zeke and Chad were sitting in the fraternity house living room wondering where their friend had gone. Danny had graduated last week and as a tradition he was supposed to receive a gift from all his frat brothers but he never came. He never even went to the graduation ceremony. It left the two of them wondering where he went and why he suddenly disappeared.

"Zeke, did you ever find out what happened to Danny?"

"Nah! I just heard that when we got back from the trip, he switched to online classes and left the frat. It's weird though...like....He won the prank contest and was so excited about it only to vanish. I dunno it's just....odd!"

"I know! I'm still good friends with his brother Curtis and he said that he never sees Danny anymore and that if they're lucky he'll call maybe once a month now. He said that ever since he got a job in a different state and got a girlfriend he fell out of touch with everyone except their mom."

"Danny? Girly looking dude who probably has a small dick...got a girlfriend? No offense to him but who would date him?"

"Apparently it was that super hot goth chick he pranked. Think her name was Valerie or something. I guess she really liked him if she got past the girly look and the small dick."

"W-Wow! Danny struck gold with her. Pretty face, big tits, and a great ass. I dunno how he made it happen but I'm proud of him."

Chad picked up the bottle of Danny's favorite tequila that he left behind and poured a shot for himself and Zeke.

"To Danny! Wherever you are, I hope you're living life and banging your girlfriend everyday!"

(3 hours away in a luxury apartment in the city)

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"UGH! GAWD, PLEASE VALERIE! I.....I NEED A BREAK!"

"YOU'LL GET A BREAK AFTER ANOTHER 3 ROUNDS!!"

"B-BUT.....ARGH FUCK!! Y-YOU'VE ALREADY CUM.....UGH!....4 TIMES!"

"AND I'M NOT DONE YET!! NOW SHUT UP AND KEEP YOUR BACK ARCHED! I JUST LOVE THE WAY THIS ASS JIGGLES WHEN I FUCK IT FROM BEHIND!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

"UGH! UUGGHH! V-VALERIE, PLEASE! I'M.....N-NO! I'M NOT GONNA...."

"CUM? HERE LET ME HELP YOU! I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE IT WHEN I FUCK YOU LIKE THIS!"

Valerie grabbed Danny's hips and began to powerfuck him into the mattress. The rapid fire and hard thrust were battering his prostate. Within a couple seconds his ass began to clamp down on Valerie's cock and she smiled as his still caged cock dribbled its watery load beneath him.

"OOOOOOH VALERIE!! I....I CAN'T STOP...CUMMING! UUUGGGHHH!"

"FUCK! THIS ASS IS SO TIGHT! I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM! OOOHHH FUUUCK!!!!"

As his butt was getting fucked by Valerie's massive cock and his guts fed another one of her equally massive loads Danny got lost in his thoughts.

'H-How did this happen? How did I end up getting fucked by Valerie. Her cock....it's so big. Too big! Everytime feels just as rough as the first and no matter how much I try not to, I end up cumming from her cock. I ruined the sweater that her best friend gave her so the first time she she fucked me made us even. So why is it that after all this time I'm still getting my ass cratered by her cock. It was supposed to be just a prank. I didn't mean to......UGHHH!'

Valerie began to grind into Danny's pillowy cheeks, stirring up his inside in the process. She wanted to make sure that he never missed a single moment of their sessions. After all this time Danny was still the best hole she'd ever fucked and she had no plans to let him go. She had finished depositing her 7th load and pulled herself out of Danny's succulent hole.

*POP-SPURT*

Her thick cum slowly oozed out of Danny's freshly bred ass like white lava from a volcano before it ran down his taint and buried his tiny caged cock under its superior seed.

She walked to the kitchen and opened the cabinet, revealing her large stock of F-Bombs. She took the container that was already open and walked back to sit next to Danny. His eyes immediately darted to the pill container knowing it was going to be another one of "those" days. After being in his predicament for 3 months Danny had quite literally learned the hard way that whenever Valerie used an F-Bomb it meant she was going to turn the breed meter in her brain up to 12. It made Valerie so horny that if Danny didn't know any better he'd have thought she was trying to get him pregnant.

Then to Danny's horror Valerie opened the container and shook 4 pills out of it.

"4! V-Valerie please! I'm begging you. The last time you took 4 you fucked me for an entire day. My legs felt like jelly after. I....I could barely walk."

She didn't answer let alone acknowledge his concerns. She downed all 4 F-Bombs in one go and smiled at the look on Danny's face when he saw her cock hardened even more. Her favorite part was when her cock got a little thicker and she saw Danny tense up. She laid down next to him on the bed and simply waited for Danny to do what he knew she wanted.

Danny stared at the massive pillar of she-meat next to him and swallowed the lump forming in his throat before assuming the position Valerie was waiting for. He got into reverse cowgirl position knowing full well that her already huge cock would go even deep with him on top. Before he lost his mind to the inevitable and unwanted pleasure he was going to feel he mustered the courage to ask Valerie an important question.

"Valerie, c-can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"A-Are you ever going to let me go and delete the picture?"

"Let you go? Danny I was serious when I said I own you! Your mom even said it was okay to take you with me to the city. You're mine, Danny!"

He sniffled as he got the confirmation that his old life was over and Valerie ran a gentle hand up his back which calmed him down a bit.

"Don't be sad, Danny! I might own you but you're still my girlfriend. In public we'll be the happiest couple around and have fun together. We'll go on dates, go shopping. Vacations! We'll be the ideal couple everyone wants to be like but in private....."

The gentle hand on his back shot up, grabbing a fistfull of his hair before pulling his head back forcing Danny to arch his back. He felt Valerie slide herself down a bit until her cock was pointing straight up and directly at his butthole.

"In private....You're my obedient little bitch. God your ass is so fat and the fact that you're a guy makes this even hotter. Now.....Say my name!"

She quickly put her free hand on Danny's hip and pulled him down. In one continuous descent her entire cock was buried in Danny's ass causing the girlish voice she loved to cry out just as she wanted.

*POP*

"UUUGGGHHH! UGH, GAWD VALERIE!!!"

"TAKE IT, BITCH!!"

*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*PLAP*

As his ass was getting fucked for the 8th time today and Danny quickly felt the growing pressure of another load that was about get fucked out of him. It wasn't what he wanted but the pleasure was just too good to ignore. Too good to deny his body of the cock it had fallen in love with. He had just enough time to form one last coherent thought just as Valerie's cock made his balls start to tighten.

'IT'S SO FUCKING BIG AND SHE FUCKS ME SO HARD EVERYDAY! I'M NOT GAY SO WHY.....WHY DOES HER COCK HAVE TO FEEL SO GOOD!!! IT'S SO DEEP AND IT'S...IT'S....OOOHHHH GAWWDD IT'S MAKING ME CUM!!!'

From Strong to Alverez.

From a fraternity brother to a hung futa's bitch.

Danny's old life was gone and was now replaced with one in where he was fucked by Valerie's massive cock all day, everyday. In his quest to gain his family's approval and solidify his legacy like his brothers he came to accept the truth. The truth his mother who had approved of Valerie taking his ass told him all those years ago.

He truly was meant for other things.

- FIN