Joni & Mitchell's Swinging Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ, was that hot!" Jan said as Mitchell rolled off of Joni's body onto his back, his cock pointing at the ceiling, Joni's legs splayed apart, her pussy spread wide open for everyone to see.

"That was great," Maria said, offering Joni a hand to help her sit up. "You okay?" she asked.

"Yes," Joni replied, blushing slightly.

"You two are so sexy together," Maria told her.

"Hey, let's just get naked and play the game," Mika said, standing up and stripping out of her skimpy outfit to stand before them all totally naked. "Come on!" she said, encouraging them.

It didn't take much encouragement before they were all naked.

"Now," Mika said, "each girl moves around the circle to the next man," she explained. "Now we'll play with different partners, okay?"

Joni looked at Mitchell, a questioning look on her face.

"Nothing is required, everything is possible, remember?" he told her, kissing her softly. "We can stay together if you prefer. It's all good."

"No, I'll do it," Joni told him, kissing him. "I want to try," she told him, crawling over to sit on the big pillow next to Jan while Mika moved over to sit next to Kees and Maria moved over and sat next to Mitchell.

"I think it's Mitchell's turn to Jan," Mika said, a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Okay," Mitchell said, smiling at Joni who sat with her legs pressed firmly together. "Suck on her breasts, a minute each."

"My pleasure," Jan said, leaning over and capturing one of Joni's hard nipples in his mouth.

Joni gasped as Jan sucked on her breasts, the only man since her marriage other than Mitchell to have done so. She was acutely aware of everyone watching her as Jan continued to suck on her nipple. When Mika called time, he moved to the other one, gently chewing on it, almost causing pain.

"Nice breasts," Jan said when Mika called time and he sat up, a smile on his face.

"Well, thank you," Joni said, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Okay, Kees, fuck Mika in the mouth for a minute," he said.

"I think I could manage that," Kees said, getting to his feet, his cock sticking out in front of him.

Mika knelt on her knees in front of him as Kees rubbed his cock on her lips. When she opened her mouth, he slid his cock in and slowly began to fuck her mouth while she sucked on him. When Maria called time, Mika's face was flushed and Kees' cock was harder than ever.

"That was great," Kees said as he sat down, his cock pointing up at the ceiling. "So, Mitchell, why don't you suck on Maria's breasts, one minute each," he said.

"I can do that," Mitchell said, turning to Maria and leaning over, cupping a breast in his hand as he fed the nipple into his mouth, sucking on it. When he used too much tooth, Maria gasped in pain, arching her back as he moved to the other breast and its hard nipple.

"Okay, that's great," Kees said, calling the time.

"That was nice," Maria said, rubbing her breasts with her hands. "Now for Joni, what shall we have her do?" she mused, a smile on her face as Joni fidgeted in her seat. "I know," Maria said. "Joni, sit on Jan's face for 2 minutes. Jan, lay down with your head towards the center and Joni can sit on your face facing us," she explained. "Okay?"

"Can't wait," Jan said, quickly laying on his back with his head in the center.

Taking a deep breath, Joni straddled Jan's face, her knees on either side of his face, her spread pussy poised just above his face.

Mitchell was watching her face as she slowly lowered herself until she felt Jan's tongue slide into her pussy. Her mouth opened wide, as did her eyes, locked on Mitchell's as another man ate her pussy while everyone else watched. He was very good and Joni found herself squirming on his tongue as he excited her. She could feel her juices flowing as he continued to suck on her pussy. When Maria finally called the time, Joni felt a sense of disappointment, as she had felt herself moving towards an orgasm.

There was general applause as she dismounted Jan's face and he sat up, a big grin on his face.

"That is one incredibly tasty pussy," Jan said. "No wonder Mitchell loves eating it."

"Amen!" Mitchell said.

"Wow, that was something else," Mika said, leaning over to kiss her husband. "Mmm, she does taste good," Mika said as she tasted Joni's pussy all over her husband's face.

"Hey, let's play another game," Maria suggested.

"What?" Mika asked.

"Let's draw cards for a mask," Maria said.

"What's that?" Joni asked.

"We draw cards," Maria explained. "Whoever gets the high card wears a mask and everyone else touches them for whatever period of time we decide. That sound okay to you?" she asked, looking at Joni.

"Sure," Joni replied. "I'll try."

"Okay, pick a card," Maria said, pulling a deck of cards out of a drawer and holding them out towards the rest of the group.

Everyone took a card and it ended up being Jan with a Queen who had the high card. Maria produced a mask that totally covered his eyes and he put in on and then lay back on the pillows.

"Okay, everyone find a place somewhere," Maria instructed, moving to kneel above his head. "Now, no talking, just touching," she said, gently rubbing her fingers on Jan's temples.

Joni and Mitchell watched for a minute, seeing how things worked. Kees was kneading the muscles of Jan's arm and Mika was massaging his thigh, upper thigh, her hand clearly banging against his cock and balls as she did so. Mitchell began to massage Jan's other arm and Joni began to gently massage his other leg. At Maria's signal, they all moved around Jan's body, a different part in front of them.

Now Mitchell and Joni were opposite each other, each with a leg, while next to Joni, Mika was rubbing Jan's chest. Maria reached out and wrapped her hand around Jan's erect cock, gently pumping it. Mitchell was more than a little surprised when Joni suddenly leaned over and licked the head of Jan's cock as Maria pumped it. As Maria nodded encouragement to her, Joni softly sucked on the head of Jan's cock, her eyes locked with Mitchell's. When Joni sat back up, Mika leaned over and went all the way down on her husband's cock, sucking him for a few seconds before relinquishing it to Maria, who also swallowed him, sucking on him for several seconds before sitting up and calling time.

There were a lot of sighs but very little talking as Jan sat up and removed his mask, a shit-eating grin splitting his face as Maria offered the deck of cards around the circle again. This time it was Mika with the high card, and with a big smile on her face, she put on the mask and lay down on her back, her hard, dark nipples sticking straight up in the air.

Joni found herself opposite Mitchell next to Mika's left arm. Jan was next to her, while Maria was across and next to Mitchell. Kees was kneeling by Mika's head.

Joni was a bit shocked when both Jan and Maria began by grabbing a leg each and pulling them wide apart, spreading Mika's pussy wide open as they began to massage her upper thighs. Copying Mitchell's example, Joni began to massage Mika's arm, while Kees was massaging her head and neck.

Things got even more interesting when Kees got onto his knees and lowered his hard cock until it was brushing Mika's lips, which parted when she felt it, her pink tongue darting out to taste it. As Kees fed his cock into Mika's willing mouth, Joni was startled to see Maria lean over and begin eating Mika's pussy while Jan pumped a couple of fingers in and out of her pussy.

Looking over at Mitchell, Joni discovered that he was now massaging Mika's breast, pinching, pulling, and twisting her rock-hard nipple as Kees continued to feed his cock into her mouth, her head arched backwards as she sucked on him. Tentatively Joni let a hand slide over Mika's shoulder to softly rub across her breast. Seeing Mitchell's encouraging smile, she continued gently touching Mika's breast, the first time she had ever touched another woman sexually in her life. Just as she was getting comfortable with it, everyone was moving around Mika and Joni found herself sliding down to her leg, which was still splayed wide open, totally exposing her pussy.

As she began to massage Mika's leg, Jan, across from her on the other leg used one hand to hold Mika's pussy lips wide open while he slid a couple of fingers from his other hand into her pussy. Joni watched, mesmerized as Jan's fingers slid in and out of Mika's pussy. When he pulled them from her pussy and sucked on them, Joni felt her own pussy getting very wet. It was all so exciting. She had never seen another woman's pussy so exposed.

Looking up to see if Mitchell was watching, she was surprised to see him kneeling next to Mika's head, his cock in her mouth. As her mouth dropped open a bit in surprise, she was even more surprised when Jan suddenly put his fingers in her mouth. Automatically closing her mouth on his fingers, Joni realized she was tasting Mika's pussy juices all over his fingers. Finding it not the least unpleasant, like her own, only different, Joni sucked gently on his fingers, teasing with her tongue for a moment before he slid them from her mouth as she smiled at him.

She watched as Jan slowly slid his fingers back into Mika's spread pussy, slowly pumping them in and out a few times before withdrawing them covered in a sheen of her pussy juices. Then, very deliberately, Jan brought his glistening fingers up in front of her face, pointing directly at her mouth and only an inch away. Glancing over at Mitchell, his cock still in Mika's mouth, she saw that he was watching her, a smile on his face. Opening her mouth, Joni leaned forward and sucked Jan's fingers into her mouth, this time knowing that they had come directly from Mika's pussy. She was still sucking on them a few seconds later when Maria called time.

"Wow, that was great," Mika sighed as she sat up, taking the mask off. "It's always so hot not knowing who is doing what to you."

"I could use a drink," Maria said, getting to her feet. "Anyone want a refill?" she asked.

Everyone agreed and got to their feet, equally grateful for the chance to stretch their legs. Suddenly it wasn't so strange to be standing around nude with four other total strangers. They got new drinks and stood talking for several minutes, about children, about the house, the car, the normal things in life.

"Well, shall we continue?" Maria asked, a smile on her face. "Or shall we try something else?"

"I think we should play this through," Kees said. "Until everyone has had a chance."

"I agree," Mika said. "I've already had my turn, but it's just as much fun being one of the doers instead of the do-ee."

There was a general agreement and then everyone wandered back to the living room, settling down onto the huge pillows. Mika held out the deck of cards to the four who hadn't yet had a turn masked and Kees had the high card.

"You okay?" Mitchell asked Joni, putting an arm around her waist and holding her close to him, kissing her on the cheek as Kees crawled into place.

"Yeah," Joni replied, turning to him and kissing him, their tongues tasting each other before they turned to Kees in the middle.

Kneeling next to Kees' right leg with Mitchell next to her, Joni began to massage his thigh, smiling as Maria wasted no time in bending over and sucking her husband's cock into her mouth. She noticed now that Kees' cock wasn't so long, but it looked thick. That didn't stop Maria from being able to take him all the way into her mouth, something that always made Joni choke whenever she tried to take too much of Mitchell's cock into her mouth.

She was a bit surprised when Maria reached up and gently pulled her down so that their faces were right next to each other, Kees' cock in Maria's mouth. Maria held Kees' cock in her fist, pointing it at Joni with a smile on her face. Turning to look at Mitchell, who had a big smile on his face, Joni opened her mouth and tentatively sucked on the head of Kees' cock while Maria held it in her hand. When Joni pulled back, licking her lips, having enjoyed the taste of his cock, Mika leaned over from next to Maria and began to suck on him.

Joni looked up at Mitchell and gasped, unable to stop herself when she saw that Jan was sliding his cock back and forth across Kees' lips and that Kees was attempting to lick Jan's cock as he did so. Mitchell arched an eye at her, showing his surprise, too, and then they were moving around and Joni was on Kees' other leg with Mitchell across from her.

As Joni, bravely, she thought, reached between Kees' legs to gently fondle his balls, she looked up to see Mitchell smiling at her as he massaged Kees' thigh very high up next to the junction with his body. She saw Mitchell jerk his eyes to the left and she looked up towards Kees' head to see that Mika was squatting over his face, his tongue stabbing up into her pussy.

Turning her eyes back to Mitchell with a big smile now splitting her face, Joni leaned over and began to suck on Kees' cock. When she stopped for a breath, Maria leaned over from next to her to also suck on him. Joni was once again sucking on his cock when time was called.

"Wow, that was fucking great!" Kees exclaimed as he pulled the mask off and sat up, his cock a rock sticking out in front of him.

"Okay, three to go," Mika said, holding the cards towards the remaining three.

"Well, I guess it's me," Mitchell said, holding up an Ace of Hearts.

"Okay, in the middle," Mika said with a laugh.

Adjusting the mask, Mitchell lay on his back, his cock pointing up towards his head.

Joni knelt next to his right leg, reaching out to hold his cock. But before she could lean over to suck on him, Maria beat her to it across from her. She looked over to see Mika lowering her pussy onto his face as Jan massaged his arm next to her, while Kees was across from him massaging his other arm and chest.

Joni and Maria took turns sucking on Mitchell's cock, once their lips meeting at the tip of his cock, their tongues dueling as they both tried to probe the slit of his cock. When they both leaned back with smiles on their faces, Joni was totally shocked to see Kees lean over and begin sucking on Mitchell's cock. When he took the entire length into his mouth, Joni gasped out loud, not believing what she was seeing.

And then they were moving around and Joni was now on his other leg with Jan across from her. As Joni wrapped her hand around the shaft of Mitchell's cock and began to suck on him, Jan reached in and began to roll and fondle his balls. Next to her, Maria was sucking and biting on his nipples. When she looked up at Kees at Mitchell's head, she saw that he was kneeling with his knees on either side of Mitchell's head while he reached down and massaged the back of his neck, slightly lifting him. In the process, his cock and balls would drag across Mitchell's face.

When Mika leaned over to suck on Mitchell's cock, Joni was shocked to see Kees pressing the head of his cock against Mitchell's lips. That wasn't what shocked her, though, it was the fact that Mitchell's lips parted and the head of Kees' cock slipped into his mouth where he was clearly sucking on it. And just then Maria called time.

"Shit, that was really hot!" Kees exclaimed as he sat back on his heels, his cock sticking out in front of him.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced," Mitchell admitted as he sat up, pulling the mask off, his eyes meeting Joni's and his cheeks flushing a bit in embarrassment.

"Okay, it's down to the two of you," Mika said to Maria and Joni, holding the deck of cards out to them.

Joni laughed, holding up a 3 of Diamonds, while Maria showed that she had a 10 of Spades.

"Don't worry," Mika assured Joni, "nothing is hotter than knowing, knowing, that you're next," she said as Maria adjusted the mask and lay on her back.

Joni was kneeling next to Maria's right arm, Mitchell on the left arm across from her, while Mika was on her right with Kees across from her and Jan at her head. As Joni and Mitchell began with Maria's arms, slowly progressing to her chest, Kees lifted both of her legs by the knees, spreading them wide apart. Joni's eyes got wide when Mika dove into Maria's pussy, licking and sucking on her while Kees held her legs up and apart. When Joni looked over at Jan, she saw that he was pumping his cock in and out of Maria's mouth. Mitchell had leaned over and was sucking on her nipple.

When Joni looked back down, Kees had taken Mika's place eating Maria's pussy while Mika held her legs. She was totally unprepared for it when Kees got to his knees and slowly slid his cock into Maria's pussy and then began to fuck her while Mika held her legs.

And then they were moving around Maria and Mika sucked Kees' cock into her mouth when it slid from her pussy. Joni found herself holding Maria's legs up and apart while Mika returned to eating her pussy, having sucked Kees' cock clean first. After a minute or so, Mika sat up, a smile on her pussy-smeared face and indicated to Joni that she was welcome to take a turn. After hesitating for a moment, Joni was crawling between Maria's legs, seeing a pussy other than her own up close for the first time in her life, when time was called.

Joni's stomach was full of butterflies as she realized that she was next, that she was going to have to put on the mask and that they were all going to touch her and she wouldn't know who was touching her where. Her pussy was very wet and she felt her cheeks glowing as they all looked at her, Maria holding the mask out to her.

As if in a dream, Joni put the mask on, feeling her pussy flooding and her nipples rock hard as she lay down on her back in the center. It was so wonderful, hands touching her gently everywhere, her arms, her legs, her head and neck. Then she felt the hands on her legs moving higher, up her thighs, her legs being spread wider at the same time. She could feel the cool air on her pussy and knew that she was totally exposed. She felt her breasts being suckled and then a tongue was sliding into her pussy.

Gasping, she arched her back as the tongue in her pussy excited her. She knew that it wasn't Mitchell. She knew Mitchell's tongue. When she realized that meant that one of the other 4 were sucking on her pussy, she felt her pussy get impossibly wetter. At the same time, she felt a cock touch her lips. Without a thought, she opened her mouth and let it slide in and she began to suck on it, realizing right away that this, too, was not Mitchell. Realizing that it wasn't any thicker than Mitchell's, she concluded that it must be Jan, as Kees' cock was definitely thicker.

And then everyone was moving and Joni knew that they were moving around her. She felt strong hands on her breasts and someone sucking on her nipples, while at the same time she felt her legs lifted and spread wide apart. As she felt a mouth cover her pussy and a tongue plunge into her, she felt something brush her lips and lifted her head, her tongue extended as she sought the cock that she knew had been there. Her whole body momentarily stiffened when she realized that her tongue had found a nice, wet pussy instead.

Initially hesitant, Joni began to gently and cautiously probe with her tongue, tasting another woman directly for the first time in her life. She soon realized that she could identify the clit, very fat and interesting to softly suck on. When her tongue discovered and slid into the honey hole, she was amazed by the softness, how warm it was, how intoxicating the taste.

She groaned into the pussy on her face when she felt what she knew to be a cock sliding into her pussy. Then the pussy on her face was gone, replaced by a cock sliding into her open, gasping mouth as the cock in her pussy steadily slid in and out, in and out. Both of her breasts were being sucked on and then the cock was gone from her pussy, replaced by a mouth. The cock in her mouth pulled away and she knew they were moving around her yet again.