John Smith Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tentatively, Amy bent down and took her first lick. It wasn't bad tasting, a little tangy. She looked down at it not sure she wanted to go back for more.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, it's like immediately addicting. Oh, don't worry you won't turn lizzy, you still will crave cock, but from now on you'll always want to eat pussy! Yep, you're hooked now. You'll need to eat a pussy every day from now on. So, get back in there and eat my pussy, slut!"

It wasn't a request, but an order, in Amy's current mental state she was helpless to resist. And now she was helpless addicted to pussy, why didn't she ask about addiction before licking it. It was too late now and so she surrendered and went after it with enthusiasm she could only attribute to her new addiction. As she licked away, Amy thought, "This woman must be really smart, how does she know this much about me? I have always wanted to eat pussy, what was I afraid of? But she could have at least warned me. Now, I'm addicted. Mmm...I do like the taste." She happily went about eating the blonde, spreading her fingers to isolate her clit and occasionally pulling on one of the gold rings.

Tired of waiting, the man grabbed Amy's ass, and pushed into her pussy as far as he could. Amy felt the shock of being invaded and then the tingling of having a cock in her pussy. He quickly began stroking into her hard and fast, as if to make up for lost time. Amy's pussy was dripping, "I need this cock fucking me, so bad." Surprising herself. Amy never thought of her vagina as a pussy. It was so crude. Other women may have pussies, but she had a vagina. But since she was addicted, perhaps she did have a pussy after all. After a few dozen strokes, he roared and came deep into her pussy. "Did he just come in me?" Amy asked herself in a brief moment of lucidity. Before she could process the thought, he pulled out and she felt his cum leaking down her legs.

"Sorry about that, Slut. I really wanted that ass, but that pussy was too good to pass up," the man said as he retreated.

Before Amy could process it, another hard cock was shoved into her pussy. It was longer but not as thick. After a few strokes, it slipped out and into her puckering asshole. "Fuck, she's got a tight ass," the stranger said as he fucked her with no regard to how Amy may have felt about it.

Amy cried out in surprise, temporarily forgetting the pussy she was eating. "Quit your whinnying slut, you'll love being fucked in the ass as much as you love eating pussy. Now get back here and finish me off, there's more pussies waiting for you."

Unable to resist as the drug cocktail reached its most potent state, Amy did as she was told. She must have done something right, because the blonde screamed as she held Amy's head in place and exploded drenching Amy in her juices. But she was far from done, continuing to squirt all over Amy's face as Amy tried in vain to to stop the violent stream, with her hands. She was covered, head, face and most of her long thick black mane.

"Oh boy, the new girl must be good, I want some of that," a plump Latina said as she replaced the blonde. Amy didn't have a time to think about it, she was being fucked in her virgin ass and for reasons she didn't comprehend, and was loving it. It was so different and nasty. Suddenly a warm and different feeling was emanating from her ass through her pussy and spreading throughout her body. She loved the feeling. Before she could completely appreciate it, the Latina pulled her head to the gapping pussy demanding attention. As she began licking and tasting this new pussy, Amy noticed how different and yet the same the two were. Amy came again as her ass fucking continued. "Don't stop bitch, just because you're getting off, I want to cum, too!" Amy responded by imagining she was eating her own pussy and tried to focus on what she loved the best. She was rewarded with a flood of juice that washed over her still drenched face. "Oh, bitch you're good at this. Come on lick that pussy. Ohhh, that's enough. Who's next? This bitch is a natural pussy munching slut."

"How about that," Amy thought with pride, "I've become the life of the party. Curtis would be so proud. And he said this wasn't my kind of party." Just then the guy in her ass came with a loud groan and pulled out without another word.

"Hey slut, on your back, we're going to make you airtight." An unknown man told Amy as he stroked his cock with his right hand. Amy had no idea what that meant, but did as she was told. "Look at that rack," said a different man as he mauled Amy's tits. The two men worked together and before she could object, Amy had one cock in her ass and another in her pussy. Amy took a huge breath, she couldn't believe how full she felt. "Dude, are you ready, go slow at first." The man in her ass said. Just as the guys began to set up a rhythm, a woman with big tits and a hairy pussy sat on Amy's face. "Not exactly what we had in mind, but it counts," one of the men said as Amy struggled a few seconds just to breath.

And so, it continued, Amy was indeed the center of the party's attention. As others heard about the Asian slut who was taking on a train of men and women, they too found their way to the back bedroom, to watch or participate. "Look at her go for it," someone said, "She loves eating cum from a pussy."

"You know you're being programmed, right?" A tiny voice inside Amy's mind broke through all the clutter and sexual arousal.

"What? Who are you?" She asked in her mind, Amy was busy bouncing on a cock, while sucking another as she was getting a third ready with her free hand. "No time to answer questions, I'm you. I'm Amy. This isn't what you (we) do. We've been drugged! That must be it. Curtis wouldn't approve of this, Amy!" The cock in her hand exploded covering her tits and neck in sticky smelly cum. Her large pale slippery tits were dripping with all the cum, almost completely covering her as her hard-pink nipples.

"Curtis...where is he. Why is he letting this happen to me?" She concentrated on the cock sliding in and out of her mouth. It was almost as big as Curtis. "Must have been drugged too. It was the beer. Someone drugged us. I don't know why, but I bet it was that blonde that was looking at Curtis funny. What was her name?" Amy was getting very good at blow jobs and the cock in her mouth erupted, she tried to suck up all the yummy cum, but it dripped from her lips as she was getting close to another climax. It slipped from her mouth adding a few squirts to the accumulating pool on her chest. "Not much time left. Remember this isn't us Amy. It's not your fault. You did nothing to deserve this, accept insisting on coming to this party." Standing around her a few men were stroking their cocks, a few seemed to be close to coming and then they did, adding their jism too.

"How...why?" Amy questioned herself. "Wendy. That's her name. She's not your friend. She wants Curtis for herself. I'm sorry, I can't help you anymore. Try not to forget." The small voice began to fade until it was gone completely.

Covering in cum, Amy continued to bounce. It felt so good. She looked a mess. She was sweating was like a bitch in heat, she couldn't get enough. The more she got the more on fire she felt. She was going to cum again. "How was it possible to cum so much?" She questioned herself. "Oh fuck! Fuck me fuck me I'm cumming again!" Her shrieks cause the cock she was riding to gush inside her, Amy fell back onto the bed, one hand in her well used pussy the other pulling on her nipples rocking back and forth as she rode out the biggest orgasm of the night.

"Oh no, slut you're not done yet, all the guy may be exhausted, but you've still one more pussy to eat." Amy was exhausted, but did what she was told, a cute naked black woman with a large ass, sat on her face, while a naked Latina pulled her legs apart and began feasting on Amy's cream pie.

He was slowing down, Wendy realized that Curtis was tiring. He'd fucked her like a porn star. They'd tried almost every position, and was now back in missionary. Wendy had cum several times and was building to the what might be the best of the night. It was time to let Curtis cum, but not before she finished. "Hey stud, you ready to cum?" Curtis grunted out a yes. "Not until after I do, it won't be long. Keep that rhythm. Ugh...ohhhh. Now, cum you motherfucker cum in me, now!"

In a roar that almost shook the place, Curtis came in several large volleys. Wendy looked into his eyes watching his animal instinct let loose. His eyes wide as he emptied himself into her. When he was done, he collapsed, pinning Wendy to the destroyed wet couch. Her climax complete, Wendy rolled Curtis to the floor where leaving him panting as she strutted away her narrow naked white ass swishing as Curtis' cum leaked down her legs. It was time to check on Amy. There were still a few women looking to get off again, seeing that Wendy was done, two decided to see if they could revive Curtis' monster cock.

The bedroom door was wide open, a few men were standing around stroking their limp cocks in vain, hoping to go again. A few women had their phones out videoing the scene as a frazzled Amy played with a set of small tits as she both ate pussy while hers was being eaten.

"Hey Wendy, that one's something else. She's been going at it all night." The man, obviously known to Wendy as he too casually stroked his cock. Although, he knew he was done for the night. "Friend of yours?"

Stifling a laugh as the guy began caressing her tits, hoping it might help him rise to the occasion. Wendy replied. "Nah. Not a friend. I just stole her boyfriend." She snickered. "It was fair, I saw him first. He should have been with me." She responded to the cool look he gave her.

"Oh, sounds like a revenge. Did you drug her?" He asked now finger Wendy's pussy, causing more of Curtis' cum to leak out. "Looks like someone just got her reward." He commented on the amount of cum dripping from his fingers.

"Don't get all self-righteous on me, I drugged them both. But, I'm tired now and ready to call it a night. I'm not sure what to do with them."

"Did you use my stuff?" He asked, caressing her tits again as he whispered in her ear. He already knew she had. He recognized the way his drugs worked on the girl. "I could use a girl like her, let the dude sleep it off. He'll probably not remember much in the morning, anyway."

Hours later, waking up with a stiff neck and a horrible taste lingering in his mouth, Curtis didn't recognize where he was or why he was naked. He smelled terrible. His black skin was stained with dried cum everywhere. As his weary eyes adjusted to the room, he saw a few others male and female naked and sleeping off the long night. "Shit," he swore. He tried to move, but couldn't. There was a woman lying across his groin, he tried to move her and swore again. She had her hand wrapped around his flaccid cock and her nails were chipped and she scratched him. He leaned her over and she collapsed on the opposite side still asleep.

Climbing to his feet, his head throbbing, he began searching for his clothes. Finding his pants, he was relieved to find everything was still there in his pockets, that alone was something to celebrate. It was nearly seven AM, he was going to be late for his first class. If he hurried, he'd just have time to shower.

He didn't find his shirt, so grabbed one that looked like it would fit. Staggering through the house carrying his shoes and looking for the back door he'd arrived through. As he stumbled pass the back bedroom, he remembered hearing there was a lot of action had taking place there. Now, he heard a lot of snoring. He looked in and saw small piles of all kinds of clothes and shoes strewn about the large room. Among them a pretty sky-blue bra that looked out of place among the discarded clothes, his eyes lingered there for several moments before he remembered he was going to be late. He stumbled out the back door to where he left his car. What his mind couldn't comprehend was that Amy was gone, leaving behind all of her clothes.

Sitting in his second class of the morning, Curtis was hung over and tired. He thought he'd given up on those kinds of parties. What made him attend that one on a weeknight was beyond his recollection. He sat in his regular seat in the large lecture hall, the seat immediate to his right was empty as Professor Penny Jones moved about the stage concluding her lecture. Just as she dismissed her class early, she approached Curtis and could see that he was troubled.

"Hey Curtis, are you okay. You look a little hung over." She asked as a few of her favorite students waved goodbye as they headed towards the exits.

"Yeah, hung over. I don't know what I was thinking. I know better than to drink on a school night. I'll be okay. Thanks for asking."

"Not a problem, it's my pleasure. By the way, where's Amy. It's not like her to miss a class. Don't tell me that she's hung over too."

A very confused look appeared on Curtis' face and he asked, "Who?"

Penny laughed politely, "You must really be hung over to forget your girlfriend, don't worry your secret is safe with me. But, seriously. Amy wouldn't miss class like this. Is she okay?"

"Professor Jones, I truly have no idea what you are talking about or who this Amy is. I don't have a girlfriend, not that I'm not interested in finding one, I just haven't found the right girl, yet."

Penny knitted her brow, something was definitely wrong. She could tell he believed what he was saying, but why. She did a light probe while he looked at her curiously. She was able to see the events of his mind and some of what happened last night, she probed deeper. "They arrived together. Wait that wasn't right. He went back to get Amy and then returned. Wendy? Why was she looking at the couple so angrily? Separated. The beers. Wendy gave them special beer. Damn, that was some party. Forget about Amy? They were both drugged. Where's Amy now?"

Giving Curtis' mind a mental slap, his memories of his girlfriend returned. "Oh, my Gawd! Amy! I left her at that party? No. Unless she was asleep in the bed or the floor?" He jumped to his feet stunned by the revelation. "I've got to go find her! How could I leave her behind?" Grabbing his backpack, he raced for the exit.

"Wait, Curtis. I'll come with you." Fortunately, Penny didn't have any other classes scheduled for the day, grabbing her belongings she ran to catch up with him and together they rushed to the parking lot. "Damn it! Sorry Professor Jones, the student parking lot is half way across campus."

Not an issue Curtis, we'll take my car it's right over there, pointing to the faculty parking structure. They walked quickly to the first level, Curtis trotted over to a green Lexus he assumed was his professor's car.

"Over here Curtis," the motor was already running on the Lake Blue Metallic 2019 Corvette Z06 Coupe. Penny was removing her heels and pulling on a pair of no-lace sneakers. "Damn, Professor. This is rad! What do they pay professors to teach here?"

The passenger side vertical door opened and Curtis jumped into the car next to Penny. "Where are we headed?" She asked.

A few minutes later Curtis guided them to a house in a middle-class neighborhood in Oakland. Penny followed Curtis into the house entering through the back door. People were still asleep or moving about the house, naked not caring if anyone saw them. In the back bedroom, Curtis went to the bed and pulled back the covers to find a blonde with big tits gently sucking the cock of her sleeping lover. "What the fuck," she cried not attempting to cover herself. Curtis retreated and began scouring the room. A moment later he found the light blue bra he saw earlier. It was Amy's. Digging through the pile of clothes he found her jeans and her phone, still in its pocket. "She couldn't have gone too far naked," Curtis said as he combed the house clutching her clothes in his left hand. Penny searched too, there were still several people there, but no Amy. Amy was gone, but where?

~~~

"Johnny, you're an American citizen. This is your business. I know that you are aware of what is going on. You must do something." Doctor Smith pleaded with his son. "I know what I would do!"

Materializing in lobbies unnoticed was quickly becoming one of John's favorite thing to do. After adjusting his coat, he strode up to the receptionist's desk where two beautiful young women busily answered phones and typed into their desktops, John couldn't help smiling. Each woman was almost completely encircled by three large flat screen monitors, none of which could be seen from the customer side of the counter.

"Good Morning. I'm here to see Tammy." John said, deciding he'd have a little fun at the receptionist's expense. He wanted to make an entrance and after all, it was his company.

The young woman looked up, more than a little annoyed that he asked "in the familiar" for her CEO. "Oh, you mean Miss Bowen?" She tapped a few keys and Tammy's calendar appeared on the center monitor, "Do you have an appointment," she asked clearly seeing that she had none scheduled. She was one of their best gatekeepers, she'd get rid of this guy quickly, regardless of how cute he appeared.

"She's expecting me." John toyed with the employee.

The exchanged peaked the curiosity of the other busy woman and looking up she saw a life size person that bore a striking resemblance to the man the painting facing them across the lobby.

"Who should I say is here?"

"Tell her John."

"John? And your last name?

"Smith."

John saw the other receptionist smile, obviously recognized him but smart enough not to interrupt his little game. The phone rang, her smile broadened, "John Smith Inc., how may I direct your call?"

Seeing little choice, she dialed the extension to the CEO's office where Tammy's efficient secretary answered, "What's up sweetie," he said. He wasn't busy this morning and was watching some porn while slowly stroking himself. It was "Taco Tuesday" which had a completely different meaning here.

"I have a John...Smith to see Ms. Bowen." Still not realizing what who he was.

Jumping forward from his reclining high back office chair, and slapping at the keys of his computer. He repeated, "You have John Smith in the lobby?"

At that point, John carefully positioned himself, so the portrait appeared just over his left shoulder and the dimwitted receptionist would be able to see both as she looked more closely. "Oh, my gawd!"

Tammy burst from her office, just as her secretary was punching her extension. She could feel John's presence so strongly now. She stepped past his desk and ran down the hall to the lobby. She tried to control herself, thinking she'd take a more leisurely pace once she reached the door. She didn't. Grabbing the huge door, she jerked it open, and quickly stepping through. As she saw her master, her heart skipped a beat. She paused and admired him. Still so young and handsome, he looked tan and relaxed. John was circling the lobby admiring the tasteful decorations, and the plaques from the homeless shelter, skate park and mayoral commendation which hung on the walls.