Job Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angry," John said.

"Yes, angry," Horace agreed. "But you see, there is no need to be upset or angry if Jean should come to you and tell you that she would like to suck and fuck another cock than yours, just as she shouldn't be upset when you tell her the same about another woman. Like Emma and I," he explained. "I know she loves me, she knows I love her, but I love her enough to let her enjoy herself with anyone she chooses and she does the same with me. The difference is that we share it, always together, never behind each other's backs. Do you understand, John?"

"I think so," John replied, watching as Emma fondled Jared's huge sack of balls while valiantly sucking on his ebony rod, Jared's huge hands massaging and pulling on her breasts, pinching her nipples at the same time.

"So, if you had brought Melissa home to enjoy and shared her with Jean, you wouldn't have hurt her feelings so badly," Horace continued. "I'm sure Melissa wouldn't have minded, would you, Melissa?"

"Oh, gosh no," Melissa replied, gasping for breath as she held Horace's cock. "I'm sure that would be just wonderful," she said, quickly leaning over and kissing Jean softly on the mouth before returning to Horace's cock, sticking her tongue into the slit. "I'm sure we would have had a great time," she said, once again turning to kiss Jean, this time pressing her tongue between Jean's lips until it met hers, the taste of Horace's cock very evident.

"And likewise, you should enjoy it when Jean would bring home someone to share with you," he said, looking down at Jean, her mouth hanging open as she took in what he was saying, her eyes glued to his cock in Melissa's mouth, "whether it be Melissa or even some other man," he finished, suddenly turning, his cock leaving Melissa's mouth and sliding into Jean's open mouth, her eyes popping open in surprise as Horace's cock filled it.

"After all, one of the things we get married for is to share life with someone else," he said, one hand firmly on the back of Jean's head as he pushed his cock further into her mouth.

John stared in total shock as his boss fucked his wife's mouth. He could see her resist, then stop, and knew before it happened what was going to happen as she relaxed her throat and Horace's cock slid all the way into her mouth, the same way she did with him every day.

"It's far better to share these experiences, to have them together than it is to do them in secret, as though you were ashamed," Horace said as he released Jean's head and her hands came up to cup his balls and wrap around the shaft of his cock as she began to actively suck it herself without any encouragement.

"Clearly you both find it enjoyable," Horace continued, staring at John's cock standing at attention and throbbing with his pulse, then looking down at Jean sucking his cock.

"It's exciting, isn't it?" Emma asked, Jared's huge black cock in her hand. "Watching her suck another man's cock."

"Yes," John replied softly, reluctantly.

"Melissa, lend me a hand for a moment," Emma said. "Horace, she can finish sucking your cock in a moment," she said as she and Melissa stripped Jean down to her birthday suit in a flash.

"Much better," Emma said as Jean blushed, her nipples knurling into knots on her full, C-cup breasts. "Sit down, dear, and finish sucking Horace's cock for him. He's just dying to cum in your mouth, if I know him."

John's jaw dropped in amazement as Jean sank down onto the edge of the sofa, reaching for Horace's throbbing cock and guiding it into her mouth and down her throat. She locked eyes with John as she sucked, making it a point to flick her tongue up and down the slit of Horace's cock, something that she knew drove John wild.

"Here, now, sit back, relax," Emma told her, encouraging her to lean back on the sofa, Horace facilitating things by climbing up onto the sofa and standing next to her, feeding his cock into her mouth. "That's much better," Emma said when Jean relaxed as Horace began to slowly fuck her face. "But let's put your feet up," she said, lifting them and placing them on the edge of the sofa, as far apart as appeared comfortable. "Jared, up here, if you don't mind," Emma said, patting the sofa on the opposite side of Jean from where Horace stood.

"My pleasure," Jared said, his basso voice rumbling as he stood on the sofa next to Jean, his huge, black cock hanging right next to her face.

"You must taste Jared's lovely cock, my dear," Emma said to Jean, reaching up and turning her face by holding her chin. "He's quite delicious, too," she said as Horace's cock slipped from Jean's mouth as her face turned, her nose and mouth bumping into Jared's ebony cock.

"God, it's so big," she said, her hands coming up to wrap around the shaft as she rolled her tongue around the head. "Ohhhhh," Jean moaned as she took the head of Jared's cock into her mouth, but not because of Jared's cock, though it was reason enough, but because at the same moment that she took Jared's cock into her mouth, Emma slid her tongue into her spread pussy, having slipped to her knees in front of her.

"Oh, god," John groaned as he watched his wife sucking Jared's huge ebony cock while Emma sucked her pussy.

"Yes, it's much more fun to share, isn't it?" Horace asked as he watched John's reaction. "And it just keeps getting better and better," he said, climbing down from the sofa to stand next to his wife as she ate Jean's pussy, a hand on her shoulder.

"Mmm, she's delicious," Emma said, lifting her face from Jean's pussy and turning to face her husband's cock which was sticking in her face. "I'm sure you're going to love it," she said, taking his cock into her mouth and noisily sucking on it, taking it all the way into her throat before releasing him, his cock glistening from her mouth.

"Come here, John," Horace ordered, pointing to the floor next to him.

John stumbled as he crawled from the chair to kneel on the floor next to Horace and Emma, in front of Jean's spread pussy.

"I want you to use both hands and spread Jean's pussy wide open so that we can all see all the way to her tonsils," he told him. "Right now!"

John's hands were shaking as he complied, Jean's glistening pinkness open for all to see as she continued to suck Jared's cock.

"That's perfect," Horace said. "Now, hold her open, don't let go," he said, turning and driving his cock into Jean's pussy, feeling John's hands as he bottomed out. "Oh, yes, you're right, Emma, she has a divine pussy," he said as he began to fuck her, John continuing to hold her lips wide open, Horace's cock sliding back and forth along his fingers as he fucked Jean.

John could only stare in dismay as his boss fucked his wife while he held her pussy lips wide open for him. When he would look up, he could see that Jean had managed to get half of Jared's huge black cock into her mouth while Emma and Melissa each sucked on one of her breasts.

"Jared, I'm about ready to cum," Horace announced an indeterminate amount of time later. "How about switching places with me?" he asked, sliding his cock from Jean's pussy, which continued to gape open as John continued holding her pussy lips wide apart. "You just hold it nice and open for Jared," Horace instructed as he climbed back up onto the sofa and fed his gooey cock into Jean's eager mouth while Jared stepped down and lay the head of his cock at the open entrance to Jean's pussy.

"Ahhh," Jean moaned from around Horace's cock in her mouth as Jared's huge black cock pushed into her pussy. "So big!" she exclaimed, holding Horace's cock in her hand while she looked down to watch Jared's cock disappearing into her pussy which her husband was holding open. "So nice!" she added, still watching Jared's cock as it began to saw in and out of her pussy while she returned to sucking on Horace's cock.

John could only stare in disbelief as Jared's cock stretched Jean's pussy as he began to fuck her, his cock taking on a sheen from her pussy juices.

"Nice pussy, isn't it?" Horace asked Jared as Jean continued to suck his cock.

"Great," Jared replied, Jean's pussy lips gripping the shaft of his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

"So, John, have you learned a lesson?" Horace asked as Jean rolled her tongue around the head of his cock.

"Yes," John replied, mesmerized by the sight of Jared's cock sliding in and out of Jean's pussy.

"You understand that sharing with your wife is the best way, don't you?" he asked. "You can see that she is not angry that you brought friends home to share with her. In the same vein, I'm sure Jean would not be angry in the future if you shared your friends with her, would you, Jean?" he asked, caressing her cheek as his cock filled her mouth.

"No," she gasped, shaking her head from side to side, her eyes wide and wild as Jared's cock in her pussy drove her crazy.

"Emma, why don't you sit down next to Jean, give John someplace to put that cock of his while Jared and I fill Jean full of cum," Horace said. "Then we'll let John do what he does best."

"I've been waiting," Emma said, snuggling down next to Jean and bringing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, her pussy split wide open. "How does he usually do things?" she asked.

"Mmm, he always eats me, gets me nice and wet before he fucks me," Jean replied. "You want him to show you?" she asked, a smile on her face as her tongue flicked out over the head of Horace's cock in her hand.

"Of course," Emma replied with a laugh. "If they're not willing to lick it, I certainly won't let them stick it, I've always said. Come here, John, show me what you can do with your tongue," she ordered.

While Jared continued to fuck Jean right next to him, John turned to Emma, whose pussy was hanging open, quite literally, and waiting for him. Emma's inner pussy lips were the longest John had ever seen, matched only by the huge nubbin of a clit above them.

"That pussy has seen miles and miles of cock," Horace boasted proudly as John lowered his face into Emma's pussy, his tongue leading the way into the moist pinkness.

"Oh, he does do that nicely, Jean," Emma commented, her hand running through John's hair as he continued to feast on her surprisingly sweet pussy. "I just love it when he chews on my lips like that," she gasped, arching her hips upwards when John fastened onto her distended clit. "Ahh, just like that," she gasped, pressing herself against John's mouth as her orgasm tore through her.

"And she cums like there's no tomorrow and easy as can be," Horace added with a laugh as John continued to drink Emma's pussy. "Now give your wife a nice kiss and then fuck Emma good and hard," he instructed.

John complied, getting to his feet, his face smeared with Emma's pussy juices. Jean stopped sucking on Horace's cock, holding it in her hand as she turned to John and kissed him, tasting Emma's pussy juices all over his face, just as John could taste all of the pre-cum that had leaked from Horace's cock into her mouth.

"Are you sorry, John?" she asked, looking him in the eye as she softly sucked on the head of Horace's cock.

"Only that I didn't tell you in the beginning," he said after a moment.

"That's the spirit," Horace said, beaming as Jean swallowed his cock once again. "Now stick that cock of yours into Emma's hungry pussy. I just know you're dying to cum."

John turned to Emma, holding her pussy lips apart with one hand while guiding himself into her with the other. Her pussy gripped him like a machine immediately. It was the most amazing sensation he had ever encountered.

"Even after a couple of thousand cocks, she still has the tightest pussy on the planet," Horace boasted when he saw the look on John's face. "Even with Jared fucking her every day, she's still the best."

"Oh, god," John groaned as Emma's pussy milked his cock as he plunged wildly in and out. Everything combined to overload his circuits and he started blasting his balls deep into Emma's pussy, even as he heard Horace say to Jared, "Now!"

He turned to look at Jean and saw that cum was leaking out the sides of her mouth as her cheeks billowed, Horace's cock still filling it as she gulped and swallowed. Looking down, he saw that Jared had only the head of his cock still in Jean's pussy, the shaft shining with her juices and cum leaking from around it.

"There's nothing like the feeling of a man cumming inside of you," Emma said, turning towards Jean, "and nothing better than getting filled at both ends," she said with a laugh as she saw Jean gulp as Horace squeezed the last drops of cum onto her outstretched tongue before Jean engulfed it once again, taking it all the way into her throat as she sucked him dry and clean.

"Now, before you show me once again how talented that tongue of yours is," Emma said to John, "give your wife a kiss, show her how much you love her. Then after you've done your magic on me, you can do it on her."

John leaned over towards Jean to comply. Holding Horace's cock in one hand, she turned her cum-smeared face towards him, a smile on her face.

"Sharing is so much better, isn't it?" she asked, leaning towards him and locking lips, one hand going behind his head. "Things will be better now, won't they?" she asked, pushing her tongue into his mouth and dueling with his, feeling him suck on it, Horace's cum everywhere. "Now clean up the mess you made in Emma and then you can clean up the mess Jared's going to make in me with that lovely big black cock of his," she told him, turning back to suck on Horace's cock.

12