Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so."

I grabbed her hand and dragged her out onto the dancefloor. She was lost and didn't know what to do so I said, "Follow me, just relax and let me lead."

We jived and two stepped our way around the dancefloor. She was uneasy at the start but soon got into it and her smile was my reward for coaching her. We swung and I flung her around our hands linking as we switched from move to move twirling and swirling.

She laughed and smiled throughout. At the end of the set we got back to our table and she was flushed, "Oh my god, that is so much fun I love it."

We had several more drinks during the break but when the band started we were straight back out there and she giggled and laughed the whole time..

When the band slowed things down and played a slow jazzy number, with no hesitation she slid easily into my arms. I pulled her close as we glided around the floor. She nestled in close resting her head on my shoulder, "Hhhhmmmmm you move so well, so graceful."

I laughed, "Years of practice." I whispered in her ear, letting my tongue slide across her neck, kissing her enjoining the fragrance and inhaling.

"You like?" She breathed.

"Very much, you smell divine."

The band started to get back into some faster songs and we were soon jitterbugging and jiving like crazy. Denise improved a lot during the night, she moved easily and gracefully. It got hot and torrid and by the time the band stopped for a break we needed one as well.

We wiped our sweaty brows as we sat down. Denise was on another planet she was so happy, she glowed and beamed as we sat down she pulled me into a very steamy kiss, her tongue delving deeply into my mouth.

We needed more drinks and Denise wanted to use the ladies room, I leaned on the bar and watched her walk to the loo, Jesus she was so damn sexy and when she looked across at me our eyes locked and her expression changed into a deep wicked stare, a lion on the prowl, her tongue slid across her lips seeking moisture causing me to swallow nervously.

The band started again and this time it was Denise who dragged me up to dance. The first few songs were slow and her body melted into mine, her pussy rubbing on my erection which was standing proudly to attention. Her lips grazed my flesh across my neck, my cheeks and slowly sucked my ear into her mouth as she nuzzled me, "Fuck your cock feels so big and hard." she cooed purring like a cat, "God Kev I can't wait any longer I'm feeling as randy as hell."

My hands slid down to cup her gorgeous arse cheeks, they wriggled joyously in my hands as hers slid around my neck and her ear sucking turned into a kiss a very deep tongue wrenching tonsil tickling kiss. My cock was no longer hard it was now a raging monster and her pussy was trying to swallow it right there on the dancefloor.

We were no longer dancing we were fucking, "Jesus Kevin can we go now, I'm serious I can't wait."

This had gone so fast I was shocked, but I knew if we didn't get off the dancefloor soon my cock was going to be swallowed by her ravenous gluttonous pussy, as I looked around the room I could see men adjusting their trousers and women staring open mouthed. As we moved off the dancefloor I asked breathlessly, "So what do you want to do Denise?"

"I want you to take me somewhere and make love to me, fuck me, ravage me."

Denise picked up her purse and literally dragged me out the door before I lost my nerve.

As we burst out onto the street she asked, "Well boss man where are we going?"

I pointed to a flashing hotel sign just up the road. We didn't so much walk as stumble as we kissed and made out as we weaved our way up the street. Stopping in doorways our bodies locked together made it hard to make any progress. In one doorway she pulled me against her as she leaned against the cool glass her legs spread allowing me to hump her, my fingers prised their way into her sodden panties as we writhed together, Jesus she was wet, my fingers slid easily into her gaping hole and she moaned loudly as I fingered her roughly.

She wasn't idle though her hand was already curled around my erection stroking it caressing it and rubbing it furiously. At this rate we would be done before we got home.

The ride up in the elevator was frantic, she ripped off her panties and shoved them in my pocket and when my fingers returned to her honey pot her lips convulsed wetly around my probing fingers as I jammed them up into her quivering body.

As we stood in the hallway I fumbled nervously with the key before dragging her inside. As soon as the door closed she slipped back into my arms pushing me back into the bedroom removing what was left of her clothes as she pulled me along. As the back of her knees hit the bed she sat down and started to strip off my clothes, my cock sprang free hitting her in the face. She needed no second invite her lips fastened around it sucking me to my root, her head bobbing rhythmically as her lips slid up and down the steely shaft.

God she was voracious and the noises her mouth made as she sucked and licked, stroked and caressed me, her silky fingers cradling my swollen balls. "Jesus Denise, slow down or this will be over before we start."

She laughed falling backwards on the bed, "Sorry lover, I am a bit worked up."

Moving her legs apart I ran my tongue up her thighs and along her convulsing slippery slit until her clit was nestled in my mouth. I nibbled it like I would a little titbit.

She writhed, she wriggled, her hips bucked as I slipped three fingers into her, "Oh fuck Kevin, come up here I want you to fuck me, not eat me, you can do that later." I couldn't believe how quickly she slid the franger over my pulsing cock. I was expecting it to be difficult it had been twenty years since I wore one.

As soon as it was on she dragged me by the hair until I was buried in her hot slimy hole and she welcomed me by wrapping her legs around my back and her arms around my head, "Fuck me, god fuck me hard."

With all my effort I drove harder and harder into her my cock swallowed entirely by her wanton hole. This was beyond hot, her hips bucked thrusting furiously up at me as hard as I thrust into her she was a woman possessed as we raced towards a tumultuous orgasm.

Afterwards as we lay together, me trying vainly to get enough oxygen into my aching lungs to sustain life I spluttered, "Jesus Denise that was amazing."

She giggled, "Ditto babe but the night is young, I hope that wasn't it?"

"Hell no I want more of that."

We kissed slowly as we gathered our senses and she reached down and slipped the used condom off my aching rod, she dropped it on the bedside cabinet as her mouth went back to sucking me back to a full erection.

It didn't take long as her magic lips worked their magic. I reached over her back and slid my finger down her arse crack until it disappeared up her pussy, "Oh fuck yes." She growled around my cock, "That's it babe fuck me, god I can't believe how wet I am."

Up and down my cock that sexy mouth slid, she sucked and licked me until I was about fit to burst. As hard as her mouth sucked her pussy sucked as well, I felt it gulp and clasp at my fingers as I drove them into her sodden hole. In and out they went trying to keep pace with her mouth.

She sat up wriggling her pussy on my now trapped hand, "Hhhhmmm I am going to ask, do you want to cum in my mouth, or do you want to fuck me?"

"I think I would like to make love again."

She giggled, "Don't be so proper, you want to fuck me don't you?"

I nodded and she purred, "Then tell me, don't be polite, tell me what you want?"

Sex talk was never a big thing between Liza and me so this was new, "I want to fuck you." I bellowed.

"Then do it babe, put that big hard cock back in me and fuck me."

I fumbled sliding the second condom on and she sniggered pushing me onto my back. Her sexy nylon clad leg slid over my legs and she lowered herself down until I was again up inside her. My hands clasped her arse squeezing tightly as she moved in that sexy slow dance.

Her hot pussy gliding up and down my throbbing shaft, "Oh god I love it this way, me on top, do you like it babe? Talk to me...tell me."

"I love it." I croaked. She sniggered, "Wow you might be the most polite man I have ever fucked, c'mon babe don't hold back let it out tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me." I gushed, "Ride me, fuck me."

She built her own pace as she rode me hard and long she used me as a sex toy grinding her swollen clit against my pubic bone as she pumped her body up and down me.

Her orgasm happened quickly and I watched intently as the expressions on her face changed. Her face was contorted, her eyes closed tight, her mouth hanging open as she sucked in air moaning loudly.

As her orgasm exploded she shuddered and thumped her pussy down on me. Her head stretched back and she howled like a rabid dog.

Her movements slowed as she regathered her senses she crawled off me and got up on all fours. Realising what she wanted I clambered up behind her and sank into her in one deep thrust.

"Oh fuck yes babe...do it, fuck me hard."

I didn't hesitate I rammed into her my finger digging into her fleshy hips like talons as I pounded her the wet slap of flesh on flesh echoed in the room, her sobbing little whimpers and satisfied moans accompanied my ravenous pulverising assault.

Her hips jerked as she pushed back against me and I reached around her to flick her clit but she simpered, "No...god no, don't do that." She tried to push my hand away but I slapped hers out of the way and crushed the palm of my hand on her mound kneading and massaging her mound crushing her clit. "Oh fuck, fucking hell...yes you fucking cunt do it then...make me cum on you."

Our orgasms arrived simultaneously her body trembling and shuddering wildly as my balls were covered in her slippery juices. We crashed together collapsing in a heap waiting for our breathing to regather. As we lay there Denise burst out laughing, "Oh shit, why didn't we do this the first time, holy shit Kev, I'm buggered."

We made love one more time before I checked my clock and said, "I think we should get cleaned up and go, it's after midnight."

"Oh no please, can't we spend the night, I want to wake you in the morning."

I grinned weakly, that sounded so appealing and I was exhausted but I whined, "No we have to go, our deal was to meet at midnight."

"Oh fuck that, god babe that doesn't matter, I know Simon's not expecting us home till the morning."

"Sorry Denise, I would love to stay but we have to go."

We had a shower together and I called a cab. The ride home was fairly quiet until we were going up in the elevator, "Kevin, that was an amazing night, I loved the dancing, it was wonderful, I know this was all about making things equal between you and Liza but I would really love to do this again."

I didn't answer but we shared a torrid passionate little kiss before she walked into her apartment. I stood outside the door waiting to catch my breath before walking in. Liza was already in bed but I saw the light go on as I walked in.

"Well...how was your evening?" She asked with an anxious forced grin.

Trying to stay calm I shrugged, "It was OK."

She checked her phone and saw the time, "Just OK, shit it's after two."

"Yeah well the band didn't start till late."

She giggled teasingly, "Oh stop it.... the band started late my arse, you can be honest you know."

I chuckled nervously, "Honey it was fine."

I stripped off and climbed into bed and she snuggled up behind me, her hand draped over and caressed my cock, "Guess I'm not getting any tonight."

"Not unless I take one of those pills."

She giggled, "I can wait till the morning."

I sniggered, "You might have to wait longer than that."

I woke in the morning with a smile a mile wide, well more a smirk than a smile. Wow what a night, I still couldn't believe a sexy young woman would want to be with me Mr Joe average. Liza was already up when I dragged my arse out of bed. She spotted me from the corner of her eye, smiled and opened her arms into an all-encompassing embrace, "It seems like you had a fun night, you crashed when you got home."

"Yeah sorry, we did have a fair bit to drink."

"You might have been safer staying the night."

"No...our agreement was midnight."

She shrugged, "Honey I wouldn't have minded honestly it would have made more sense."

We had breakfast and went for a walk around some shops, as we walked arm in arm I asked, "So you really have no animosity around last night?"

"No sweetheart, I'm glad that we can now have a normal life without that horrible night getting thrown in my face."

We had lunch and then a walk around the park lay in the sun and we talked, I now had nowhere to hide, it's hard to hold the high ground when you're flapping around in the swamp. It did open my eyes, the way she was able to be so accepting, no anger, no blame, no recriminations, she was a better person than me.

In the days that followed I had plenty of time to take an introspective look at myself. All the anger and grief was caused by my jealousy, and to a certain extent my ego.

I think the male ego is such a fragile best. My pride took a battering, seeing my wife seduced so easily. Perhaps I didn't want to see or accept that another man could arouse her so easily? I think the other thing was my fear of competing with a young buck like Simon. The most evil of the human traits pride and jealousy and I had fallen into their clutches and it almost destroyed my marriage. Thank god Liza was able to see it for what it was.

We did manage to rebuild our friendship with Simon and Denise. It took a fair while before Simon fully forgave me for my stupid assault on him but in the end we were able to move past it.

Did we ever swap partners again? I will leave that up to your imagination, except to say life can be very enjoyable without the weight of jealousy.