James, Angelique, and the Cuckold

Story Info
A cuckold watches as his wife is with another man.
3.7k words
4.1
57.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James stood on the porch, waiting patiently after giving the doorbell a push. He could hear someone inside, or perhaps that was two someone's...no matter, he definitely knew what he was here for. As the door opened, he was met by the sight of a short and petite young woman, her eyes aglow and anxiously awaiting the possibilities for the evening. James extended his hand politely and waited to be invited in.

"Angelique, I presume?" he said in a warm tone as she took his larger hand in her petite one. She gave him a smile that reflected his own as she nodded her head.

"That's me!" she replied in a slightly exaggerated tone, her enthusiasm readily apparent as she eyed the man before her. He was pretty much everything that he said he was; 6' even, his frame solid and his hazel eyes looked even more intense in person. 'He did something different with his hair,' she thought as it was styled simply, short and resembling more of a Caesar cut, his blond locks nonetheless looking well groomed.

"Please, come in, I'm sorry," Angelique offered, pulling her tiny hand out of his and stepping to the side and James obliged her. He looked around the living room for a moment, taking in the surroundings, making little mental notes before seeing her husband Maverik step out of the kitchen.

"You must be James," Maverik stated with a smile as he walked forward, hand extended. James took it in his, giving a firm grip as it was his turn to nod now. The men's grasp parted and Maverik swept his arms open. "Welcome to our little corner of paradise," he added, a smile on his face.

James had to take a moment to adjust to this...he knew...they all knew why he was here. He was going to fuck Angelique in front of Maverik. It was a foreign concept to him, he had never had the opportunity before, but since they had met a month ago at a local pub, Maverik had sold him on the idea. James wasn't one to judge anyways, he had his own sexual proclivities that would be frowned upon by 'normal' society. The couple seemed genuinely interested in him doing this for him, and seeing how happy it made them, he decided that it was worth the first time.

"Please, have a seat," Angelique offered, motioning to the couch and James gave her a nod before turning his feet and walking towards it. "Can I get you anything to drink," she asked politely.

James looked up at her as he sat down. "Sure, some ice water would be fine," he replied as he leaned back in the cushions. She smiled and turned to the kitchen as Maverik sat in the chair catty-corner to James. "She's quite becoming," he said to Maverik as he relaxed.

"That's one of the reasons I married her," Maverik replied with a grin before leaning in closer. "Wait until she gets her mouth on your dick...goddamn, I won't ruin it for you, but you've never had a blowjob like hers," he added, giving a chuckle and James smiled. At that moment, Angelique returned with a cup, handing it to James and he took a long pull, the ice clinking against the glass as he tilted it. He didn't realize how thirsty he was until the water flowed and he drained half the cup quickly. Lowering the cup from his lips, he set it on a coaster and thanked Angelique, who gave him another one of her angelic smiles.

"Well," he began, "I'm sure you didn't invite me over to watch me chug water, so shall we begin?" he asked. Maverick gave him a vigorous nod and Angelique giggled a bit. "Are we doing this here or in the bedroom, or..." he let the words trail off.

"The bedroom," Maverik answered, and as if on cue, Angelique offered a hand to their guest. James took it and she led him to the bedroom, with Maverik taking up the rear. Stepping in the room, Angelique let go of his hand and walked towards the bed, her ass swaying hypnotically in her skirt. Turning towards James, she lifted a hand and beckoned him with a finger. James heard Maverik chuckle as he walked towards her, noting her nipples hardening under her shirt.

As he stepped up to her, her head tilted upwards and his down, their lips meeting for the first time in an exploratory kiss, which was followed by another. Their lips pressed against each other's more forcefully, a sudden hunger overcoming them as their tongues sought each other. His hand found her waist, his skin finding its way under her shirt and he pulled her into him firmly. Her small breasts pressed against him as she shuddered a bit, feeling his raw energy as he kissed her deeply, the hunger that he suddenly had for her. As his other hand encircled her, she felt his large hand cup her ass, squeezing it firmly and almost lifting her up off of her feet. A small squeak issued from her throat as his kneaded her buttocks like a baker would a loaf of bread.

She could also feel his arousal start to press against her belly, and her mind wondered if what Maverik told her was true. She ventured a hand forth, rubbing his side before sliding it around to the front of his pants and almost gasped between kisses. It wasn't even fully hard yet and it felt huge! She broke the kiss to stare at him for a moment before turning her eyes downward. She had to see it, this herculean cock that was held back only by some jeans and boxers. Her hands shaking, she popped the button open as his eyes followed hers, watching her hand slowly push the zipper down. That completed, her hands reached for the waist of his jeans and pushed them down a bit, forcing the boxers with them. It only took a moment, but what came out almost scared her a bit.

"Jesus fucking Christ..." she murmured involuntarily. She had seen some big cocks but this...this might as well had been another appendage. Her eyes flew back up to his, her gaze taking in the knowing smile as Maverik gave another chuckle at her surprise. His member hung from the top of his boxers, still partially flaccid, but already the width of a soda can by her estimation. The length...she wasn't for sure, but he had to be at least ten inches as he was now, and she wondered how much more it would grow after it was fully engorged.

She grasped it in her hand, noting how much smaller her fingers looked against such a swollen beast and looked back at Maverik, eyes wide. Maverik gave her a wink and a head nod, urging her to continue and she turned back to the massive organ in her hand. Giving it a few experimental strokes, she turned her head back up to face James, looking like the little girl who finally got the pony she wanted for Christmas all her life. Their lips met again, and now it was hers who were hungrier as she stroked his shaft while his hands began exploring her body once more.

She moaned a bit as James' hands roamed over her chest now, squeezing her small breasts, twisting and pulling on her nipples ever so slightly over her shirt. She stopped long enough to reach for the hem of that shirt, pulling it over her head and letting it fall to the floor as she took his cock in her hands against. Once more, he began to fondle her breasts, edging up to a line that separated pleasure from pain and she whimpered a bit as he expertly massaged her breasts.

His cock had grown more in that time, now more rigid, standing straighter and she swore it had gained two inches. Even Maverik leaned forward to get a better look at the monstrous rod of flesh that his wife had a hard time getting her fingers around. Her hand moved quicker now, lust filling her essence as James' hand moved down her belly. Lower, over her pubic mound, then down her thigh, it found the hem of her skirt and slipped inside, his fingers seeking her sex. She suddenly realized how moist she was, a wet spot forming in the satin panties she wore and she jerked a bit as his fingers found her slit. Rubbing up and down the length of it, it felt like electricity to her...his fingers nicked her protruding, swollen clit and she thought she might collapse before the fingers slid back down to the wet spot, teasing her orifice and making her legs weak for a moment. She gave him firm strokes now, wishing for all the world to get this huge dick inside of her, one way or another.

James pulled his hand out of her skirt, and Angelique moaned a bit in protest before he gave her a smile and a shush. Now it was his turned to push her skirt down, down her thighs until it feel to the floor in a twisted halo of material. Giving her a gentle push, she fell back onto the bed as he pushed his jeans and boxers off, letting them fall next to her clothes on the floor. Pulling his own shirt off, she watched as his physique came into view...he wasn't ridiculously muscular, but he was toned. She bit her lip as she watched the muscles ripple under his skin.

He stepped closer to her now, his cock a bobbing rod of flesh that might as well have been a steel rod, offering it to her to devour. She panicked for a moment...she didn't know if she could actually get it in her mouth, but steeling herself, she grabbed it once more. Looking up at him, she smiled before giving the tip a kiss, her lips tasting the pre-cum that was oozing from it. The kiss turned into a lick, her tongue moving around the head before lifting the godly shaft and licking the entire length, tip to base and back again. Once more she teased him with her tongue before taking the bulbous head in her mouth. She took it slow, bobbing on it for a moment before taking a bit more and more. Soon she felt the head hit the back of her throat and she had to suppress a cough. It filled her mouth, forcing her to open her jaw wide to accommodate him, but she didn't know how much more she could take of it. His moans told her that she was having an effect though, and she slumped forward a bit, tilting her head back in order to try to take him into her throat.

After a couple of practice tries, she pushed him further in, opening her throat to allow him to slide further in. Tears rimmed her eyes as she worked as much as she could down her gullet, looking at Maverik, who carried an impressed look on his face. Letting the cock slide from her throat, she gave him some quick and hard jerks, turning to her husband.

"This is the best cock ever...I think he may ruin me for every other dick," Angelique said, a line of spittle drooling from the left side of her mouth. Sticking James' member back in her mouth, she moved it up and down as James looked back at Maverik. "Sorry pal," he said in a half mocking tone, "I think that she isn't going to be happy with yours anymore." As the sounds of her sucking his dick filled the room, James' eyes closed and he moaned, placing his hand on her head. Holding it still, he began face fucking her, pressing in as far as he could and holding it there for a moment before pistoning in her mouth once more.

Pulling his cock out, she coughed for a moment, tears streaming from her eyes as she looked up at him. The look on his face was a mixture of pride and lust as he once again pushed her backwards, her head bouncing on the bed for a moment. Now he took his turn, grabbing her thighs and pushing them back with his shoulders, and grabbing the crotch of her panties, he yanked them to the side. She winced a bit as she heard threads popping, but then it was followed by his face burrowing into her labia and she moaned loudly. His mouth found her swollen and angry clit, taking it in his mouth as she felt his fingers probe her sex gently for a moment. Her juices ran out of her pussy, running down her asscrack as he suddenly yet carefully pushing a finger into her.

Slowly he probed her depths, moving in and out as he gauged her reaction to each of her movements. Sucking her clit gently, his tongue swirled around it as his finger slowly twisted inside her, moving in a corkscrew like pattern. When it brushed against her g-spot, she gasped, her hands grasping the bed covers as her body jerked. She could tell what he was doing...avoiding her g-spot, he wanted to work her up for a bit. And that he did, his finger pistoning in and out, slow and deep, then fast and shallow. As moments passed, his contact with her heaven's back door became more deliberate, his mouth on her clit more firm as he hummed as pulled on her love bud.

Her pussy practically salivating now, James stopped for a moment and looked at Maverik. "This is how you eat your wife's pussy," he jibed before diving back in, his finger now assaulting her g-spot as he sucked and nibbled her clit. Hooking his finger, he pulled upwards, his motions quick and measured as she felt a fire rise up in her belly. She couldn't make any sounds now, her whole chest felt constricted as her pussy was becoming. Her mouth hung open as she felt a tremendous orgasm facing her, threatening to wash over her as her guest played her vagina like a finely tuned instrument. And just when she couldn't take anymore, the wave crashed over her. She screamed as her legs shook and jerked, losing any semblance of controlled movement. At the same moment, she felt a sudden wetness over her pussy and ass, her pussy convulsing like the ground during an earthquake. Her eyes rolled up in her head for a moment as she moaned like a wounded animal.

As she shook and shivered, he moved back up and grabbed her calves again. This time placing them on his chest, he held her panties to the side as he guided his thick and throbbing member to her still quivering pussy. Rubbing the head up and down her slit, he finally pressed it against her opening and began to push against her. Still trying to catch her breath, she couldn't protest as he bulled his way in, the head of his cock a mighty battering ram that would defeat her defenses.

Her mouth flew open when she felt the head push in, her pussy stretching to compensate for his size. Her labia split wide, he began to rock into her, forcing more of his manhood into her body. She felt impaled, and wincing a bit at her mind'a anticipation of pain, she held a hand up. Breathing quickly, she looked at him for a moment, seeing his lust, but also his concern. She realized that she needed to relax. This was happening, she was taking the biggest dick she ever had.

Slowly, inch by inch he sunk, taking what seemed like a wonderfully agonizing long time. And then she felt the tip of his monstrous prick bump her cervix and he stopped. Looking down, she could see that he was buried three quarters of the way into her, and looking up at him, she nodded. She was ready.

Slowly, he began rocking in and out of her and she let out another long moan, feeling so full and content now. This man who she just met a month earlier somehow, against the odds fit her body perfectly. She looked down again, watching his perfect prick piston in and out of her, pleasuring her in ways she had never been.

" Oh baby," she moaned, looking at her husband, "this is what a perfect dick feels like...so amazing...so...fucking...amazing," she breathed, watching as her belly pooches out a bit every time James pushed into her. Any painful sensation she felt had passed as her vagina acclimated to this mighty invader and soon she felt her lover pick up the pace.

Slow and deep he fucked her, the head of his dick massaging her from inside before he began going fast and more shallow, giving her a deep thrust now and then. She moaned deeply as he fucked her, his cock pumping her body, her tits bouncing. Her hands found his waist, pulling him into her as James looked back at Maverik, smirking.

Soon, that familiar feeling began to rise in her belly again, her moans becoming deeper as James adjusted his movements accordingly. His cock assailing her g-spot again, she began to shake as she tried to deny her orgasm. But try as she might, she could only fight for so long and once more, the waves crashed into her again as she screamed out in pleasure, her pussy constricting around the thick cock inside her tiny body.

As Angelique recovers from her orgasm, she gives a shaking laugh, her hand on her forehead. Letting her hand fall to her chest, she looked up at James and smiled.

"Lay down, you fucking stud. I'm going to make you cum like never before," she demands in a sultry tone. Obeying her, he pulls away from her, his cock slipping out and leaving her feeling empty suddenly. Knowing it won't last long, she sits up as James lays down and gets on her hands and knees. Looking back at Maverik, she smiles as she says, "Watch me take the greatest cock I'll ever have," as she throws a leg over her satisfying lover. Reaching down between her lithe thighs, she guides his throbbing cock to her waiting hole, positioning it.

Slowly, she begins to sink down on it, pivoting her hips back and forth and working it in. Once more, inch by inch, he sinks into her body. She moans as he fills her once more, his cock spreading her lips and stretching her pussy as Maverik can only watch. She whimpers as she feels it hit her cervix again, and looking back at her husband, she cops at how much she loves James' cock before leaning down and giving her big docked lover a huge and passionate kiss.

Now it's Angelique's turn to fuck James and she begins to move her ass up and down, smiling as James groans at the feel of her pussy moving up and down his shaft. Taking his hands and placing them firmly on her perfect breasts, she rides him slow at first, letting him feel every bit of her sex.

Eventually she begins to increase her tempo, fucking him faster as she takes control, alternating between moving up and down and grinding on him. Smiling at how he feels inside her, she gives him her best as he squeezes and kneads her breasts, pinching her nipples. Leaning towards him, she feeds him one breast, letting him suckle her for a moment as she fucks him, then switching to the other breast. She feels him twitch under her and she knows he is close.

Redoubling her efforts, she pours it on, fucking him faster, then giving him a few deep, slow pivots before fucking him quickly again. Her gorgeous ass shakes and her tits bounce as she rides him, feeling her own climax coming on. She knows she is close, but his thrusts riding to meet her and the swelling of his cock tells her that he is closer.

As they fuck now with lustful motions, his hands grab her ass, helping her movements as he now pumps her as well. His groans and grunts become louder now, the spacing of them lessening as he approaches the edge of his first climax with her. Soon, their voices mingle together in a passionate harmony, his rising in intensity as he prepares to give in to his release.

And with a loud grunt, his release consumes him, his seed exploding into Angelique's belly. She can feel his cock pulse, feel the warm and wet spurting of his cum as he cries out. His semen spills into her uterus, filling her womb as he continues to cum, lifting her up as he does. The sensation of it kickstarts her third orgasm, and her voice raises to match his as her pussy clamps down on his pulsing member.

Maverik can only watch as this man cums inside his wife, a thin rivulet of semen leaking out around the man's massive cock, both lost in orgasmic ecstacy. Part of him thrills at the sight, his own cock throbbing in a pale imitation of the cock that fills his wife. And as there climax subsides, he can only sit and watch as his wife kisses this man in a way that she usually reserves for him.

As the coupled Angelique and James come down from their shared high, she lets out a sigh and a giggle. Looking at James, she pushes her hair back.

"My god, you're the kind of guy that would get a room full of women pregnant in one shot, aren't you?" Angelique jokes with a smile and James laughed.

"You have no idea," he answered with a grin and she nestled on him for a minute.

"So when I get off of you -"

"There's going to be a mess," he finished for her. She gave him a wicked grin and simply said, "Perfect!"

And with that, she lifted herself up herself up, letting his cock slide out of her, a string of cum following it. As her pussy contracted, another dollop came out. Angelique gave her kegel muscles a couple of movements and was rewarded by a sudden river of cum flowing from her pussy. It slid down her lips before dripping off of her clit and puddling on James' groin.

12