It Takes Two to Tango

Story Info
Mother & son enter a tango competition.
29.4k words
4.73
130.5k
262
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,317 Followers

Author's Note: This story takes place in a universe without STDs. Comments are greatly appreciated.

*

Chad sighed as he pulled into the drive after another long day lifeguarding at the beach, wondering how long he really wanted to continue in this line of work. At 6'4" and 225lbs, he was in tremendous physical condition, a requirement for the job which required all lifeguards to successfully complete a rigorous series of conditioning tests every 3 months. A daily 5-mile swim in the ocean before his shift each day helped to keep him toned and relaxed him. With his long, sun-bleached blonde hair and blue eyes, not to mention his deep tan, Chad was a head-turner and he took advantage of it with a constant supply of beautiful girls from which to choose.

Parking his Shelby Cobra GT under the portico, Chad entered the spacious, palatial home that he shared with his mother, June, his father having died in an accident when he was 8. His father's foresight in having a big life insurance policy had paid the mortgage off and left him and his mother with more than enough money to see them through the rest of their lives, though June had refused to give up the ballroom dance studio that she and Charles had built together. She had explained and justified it by saying that it kept Charles close to her and that she needed something to do to feel fulfilled. Chad didn't know what he wanted to do, so lifeguarding had been fine for the past couple of years, especially considering the perks. He had to do something, though lifeguarding was mostly about doing nothing but sitting on his butt and paying attention to the beach, the water, and the people enjoying them. He was only 23, after all.

At 42, June still had a slender body with incredible legs, standing 5'8", a bit tall for a dancer. She had C-cup breasts with large, dark-brown nipples, honey-brown hair, and hazel eyes.

Grabbing a beer from the refrigerator, Chad headed out to the pool area where he knew that he'd find his mother. She always spent a couple of hours at the end of the afternoon relaxing in the waning light that didn't burn her skin before heading to the dance studio for the evening's lessons.

Not unusually, he found her with Darlene, their vivacious neighbor. They were the best of friends and usually played tennis together every day on the backyard tennis court, something that helped both of them to stay in shape. Darlene was only 5'2" and just over 100lbs with red hair and green eyes with smaller B-cup breasts. They made an incongruous pair.

"There you are," June said, looking up as Chad approached, momentarily blocking the sunlight. "Did you have a nice day?"

"Nothing exciting, which is good," Chad replied, sitting down and letting his eyes wander over the two bikini-clad women, both laying on their stomachs topless, their G-string bottoms leaving nothing to the imagination.

"No lives to save, Chad?" Darlene asked, smiling at him, using her hands to partially shield her naked breasts as she looked up.

"Not today," Chad replied, "unless you consider dealing with sunburn saving lives. You'd think that with all of the information out there, that people would pay more attention."

"What do you do?" Darlene asked.

"I usually slather them with an aloe lotion that has a high sunblock factor," Chad replied.

"They must love that," Darlene said with a laugh. "Do you enjoy doing it?"

"I guess it depends on who I'm doing it to," Chad replied with a laugh. "The old fat ones are definitely no fun, but they seem to be the ones that burn the most."

"Would it disgust you terribly to moisturize me?" Darlene asked with a smile, reaching down for her bottle of moisturizing lotion.

"Sure," Chad agreed, draining his beer and getting to his feet.

"I need to shower and get ready for the studio," June said, sitting up and holding her top against her chest. "I'll leave the two of you to your moisturizing."

"You do have wonderful hands, Chad," Darlene sighed as he knelt next to her and began to spread the moisturizer onto her back, his hands large enough to almost cover it, she was so small. "Do you ever get turned on by the girls at the beach?"

"Every day," Chad replied, spreading the moisturizer down to the small of her back.

"I'm sure that it turns them on, too," Darlene said, letting her legs spread apart as his big hands slid down onto her naked ass.

"I'd like to think so," Chad replied, smiling as he massaged the lotion into her ass cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them apart, her rosebud easily visible beneath the tiny string that went beneath her cheeks to the small piece of material covering her pussy which slipped between her fat outer lips when he spread her cheeks apart.

June sighed as she stepped into her shower, a large shower with a big rain head that had a deep bay window facing out onto the backyard where the pool and tennis court were visible. Darlene was not the least bit subtle, she realized, not for the first time. She had accepted and even gotten used to the non-stop parade of girls that Chad brought home two, three nights a week. She knew that her son was gorgeous, even more than because he was her son. He was gorgeous! She never tired of her friends telling her, she realized as she smiled, looking out the bay window and shaking her head when she saw Chad pistoning his cock in and out of Darlene as she lay on her stomach on the chaise lounge.

She had realized more than a year ago that Chad was having sex with Darlene, though Darlene never once mentioned it to her, always acting normally, and she had refrained from saying anything to Chad, accepting the fact that he was an adult and had to make his own choices in life. She wondered if Darlene was aware that her daughter, Beth, was also a frequent visitor to Chad's bed.

Chad knew that if he looked up that he would see his mother watching him. He had first noticed her watching several months previously, but when she said nothing to him about it, he stopped being concerned, enjoying the fact that he was fucking the neighbor's wife, a woman his mother's age, as well as her daughter. Beth was a great fuck, enthusiastic, but nothing like her mother, who had a voracious appetite.

"Oh, Chad, that is so nice," Darlene grunted, reaching back behind herself to hold the cheeks of her ass and pull them apart as Chad's big cock plunged in and out of her ass. "Nobody fucks my ass like you."

"Your ass is made for fucking," Chad said, groaning as he pulled his cock from her ass and began to spray cum all over her.

June felt her knees weaken and a mini-orgasm rippled through her body when she saw Chad's cock spurting cum onto Darlene's ass. She could tell, even from this distance, that his cock was every bit as big as his father's, maybe bigger.

"Jeremy isn't interested in fucking me in the ass," Darlene sighed as she dragged her fingers through the cum coating her ass and brought them to her mouth to suck on. "I'm lucky to have you to take care of that for me."

"I think he's nuts," Chad said, shaking his head.

"He's got his uses," Darlene said with a laugh as she got to her feet and arranged her bikini. "Maybe next time I'll just suck your cock."

"That sounds good to me," Chad agreed with a smile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Maybe it's time for another date, June thought as she dressed, realizing with chagrin that it had been a couple of months since her last one, therefore the last time she had gotten laid. After Charles had died, she just hadn't felt the need or the urge to get involved in an emotional relationship. Without him, the studio took up all of her time, as well as trying to be mother and father to Chad, who had been close to his father.

As a result, Chad had spent even more time in the studio, June not willing to put him into childcare, preferring to use one room of her studio as Chad's room, complete with toys, TV, and computer. Her instructors all adored and spoiled him completely, as did the students, who were mostly older.

The majority of new students to ballroom dance usually came from the recently widowed, divorced, or retired, people feeling a bit lost at sea as the result of a major part of their life disappearing in one way or the other, and hoped that they might find some sort of a social connection by learning how to dance.

Growing up in the studio, Chad learned to dance just by constantly being around it, then showing an interest for several years from age 14 and actively trying to learn. He had never expressed any desire to teach, even though June was certain that he'd be a great teacher, but he learned enough to pass the Gold Standard examination, something very few people ever attained. Rather than continue to learn, Theater Arts being the next step, he stopped, though he often came to the Friday night parties. There were always more attendees when June could promise that Chad would be there, all of the women desiring to dance with him, as much for the dancing as for the pleasure of feeling his hands on them, she was sure.

June knew that contrary to the rules and traditions, Chad had been very surreptitiously having liasons with some of the staff, as well as a few of the students. She knew that she should speak to him about it, but she also knew that Chad knew that what he was doing wasn't acceptable, yet he did it anyway. As long as no problems seemed to arise as a result of his behavior, she was inclined to let sleeping dogs lie. The one aspect of it all that did give her pause was that the students that he was seeing were all much older, her own age and older. He would never want for money, so the fact that they were all extremely wealthy didn't enter into it, as far as she was concerned.

"Zip me up?" June asked, presenting her back to Chad.

"Sure," Chad agreed, pulling up the zipper on her dress, a mid-thigh, low-cleavage outfit, typical of her work wardrobe. She had once told him that it never hurt to make them drool.

"You'll come to the party tomorrow night?" she asked hopefully. "It would really make everyone happy, including me."

"I'll come," Chad agreed.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chad still enjoyed dancing. He was good enough that he didn't have to think about it and more skilled than any of the students, therefore able to dance to their level of skill and comfort, which is one of the reasons why he was so popular; he never showed off and certainly not by showing up a partner. He made it a point to dance with every woman at the party at least once, but the highlight for everyone was when he danced a tango at the end with his mother. The applause and cheering went on and on as they finished their dance.

"You were wonderful, as usual," Gloria Shore said, smiling up at Chad.

"I'll never be able to dance like that," her husband, Morris, said, "but I do enjoy watching."

"Maybe you'd like to come home with us?" Gloria suggested, taking his arm. "Morris can watch you fuck me. He always enjoys it."

"That sounds like a nice way to finish up the evening," Chad replied, smiling at a beaming Morris.

June looked up just in time to see Chad leaving in a group of people with Gloria and Morris, a couple a few years older than herself. They had both been taking lessons for years. Morris owned shopping malls all across the country and they were known for the parties that they had, with live music and a dance floor always part of the program. She could hear Chad's car roaring away as she said goodnight to everyone as they left.

Even though he had had similar encounters with Gloria and Morris half a dozen times, Chad still thought it was pretty strange the way Morris would just sit on the bed and watch as Gloria sucked his cock, not able to take much of it into her mouth, then almost drooling as he watched Chad fucking her, her pussy fat with delicate, frilled pussy lips and a fat clit which Chad rubbed with a thumb while fucking her surprisingly tight pussy. Gloria would flop around on his cock like a fish out of water as she came continuously, gasping for breath as Chad would fuck her.

When he'd finally cum, filling her pussy, then coating it, he was still on his way to her mouth for her to suck him clean when Morris had dropped to his knees and glued his mouth to his wife's cum-filled and -covered pussy, slurping her up. Chad smiled the whole way home, knowing that he'd be able to sleep better after getting his rocks off after an evening of dancing with women who wanted to rub all over him, getting him excited.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"I've signed us up for a competition in Hardyville with four other studios in two weeks," June announced at dinner several days later. "It's only a two-day event. Will you be able to help, join us?"

"Sure," Chad agreed, knowing how often he scored with the female teachers from other studios when these inter-studio competitions occurred, most of the male teachers being gay and leaving him a clear field in which to operate.

"I'll expect you to make sure that our students are well attended to, not ignored," June said, as if reading his mind. "You can have your fun afterwards, okay?"

"Sure, mom," Chad agreed with a smile.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Does my mom suck your cock like I do?" Beth asked, gasping for breath as she scraped cum from her chin into her mouth, one hand still wrapped around Chad's big cock.

"I always thought that she taught you," Chad laughed. "You've got almost identical techniques."

"Well, I've watched her sucking all of dad's friends at one time or another," Beth sighed. "I guess I couldn't help picking up some things."

"The apple didn't fall too far from the tree," Chad said, pushing her over onto her back and lifting her legs and setting them on his shoulders, her shaved pussy spreading open in front of him, sticky strings of pussy juice connecting her inner lips as they parted, revealing her glistening hole and clit. "You taste the same," he said after dragging his tongue up between her spread pussy lips, tasting her tangy juices before plunging his tongue into her and drinking her up as she writhed beneath him.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Why didn't you contact us to let us know about this problem?" June asked at the check-in desk a couple of weeks later when she and all of her students arrived in Hardyville.

"I'm sorry, but I have no idea why you weren't notified," the young receptionist replied. "Normally, we do notify out guests when there's going to be a problem with their reservation."

"Chad, you're going to have to share a room with me," June said. "I'm sorry, I don't see any alternative. I can't ask our students to double up."

"I'll survive," Chad replied, thinking about how this would change his plans. Now he was going to have to convince some girl to take him back to her room.

"Oh, this is just too much!" June exclaimed, totally exasperated when she saw that the room that she was going to have to share with Chad had only a single, queen-sized bed, no sofa, just a couple of comfortable chairs and a coffee table.

"I can probably find a room somewhere else," Chad suggested.

"Oh, no, you don't," June said, shaking a finger at him. "I expect you to help. If you're staying somewhere else, you'd never be here. We'll manage."

All five studios had arranged to book an entire restaurant for the evening so that all of the students could mingle and meet their counterparts from the other studios. It always served to break the ice and relax everyone. Afterwards, they all went to the dance hall that they had rented for the two nights. This first evening was just recreational dancing, a way for the students to work out some of their nerves and to get a feeling for the venue in which they would be competing the next day.

Chad made sure that he danced with each of the eight women in their group at least twice before he started asking some of the instructors from the other studios for a dance. The students always loved seeing the instructors dancing socially, so nobody was insulted because he had seen to them first. He had narrowed his choices down to three different instructors, but one of them made up his mind for him, dragging him into a back room and sucking his cock before turning around and bending over, flipping her skirt up onto her back to reveal a naked ass and wet pussy which he happily filled with his cock, filling her mouth with cum when he came so that she wouldn't have it running down the insides of her thighs when they returned to the dance floor.

By the time the evening finally wound down, Chad had managed to fuck her once more and was more than ready to get a good night's sleep when he and his mother made their way back to their hotel. Chad offered his mother the first use of the bathroom, almost falling asleep in one of the chairs while she showered, starting awake when she finally exited the bathroom wearing her ubiquitous old-man T-shirt that she invariably slept in.

Finishing his own shower, Chad exited the bathroom to see his mother on the far side of the bed, her back to him, already asleep. Though he usually slept nude, he thought it more prudent to keep his boxer shorts on as he carefully got into bed, trying not to wake his mother.

Chad woke in the morning and felt a momentary disorientation before he realized that his mother had draped one leg and one arm across his body during the night and that her old-man T-shirt had ridden up her body. He could feel her naked breasts pressed up against his side and his morning hard-on was trapped beneath her leg while her naked pussy was pressed against his thigh.

Very carefully Chad tried to disengage himself from his mother, finally succeeding in getting her to roll over onto her back, her full breasts with their large, dark nipples out in the open. Chad had gotten glimpses of them many times, but had never seen them so totally exposed before. Slipping from the bed, Chad stood and looked down at his sleeping mother, his eyes widening when he saw her pussy between her splayed legs. She had long, dark-tinged, inner pussy lips sticking out from between her fat outer lips with a fat, dark clit above. He felt his cock lurch at the sight, then quickly turned and headed for the bathroom when he saw her start to stir.

When he finished in the bathroom and exited, June was sitting in one of the chairs checking her schedule for the day.

"Your turn," Chad said. "You sleep okay?"

"Like a rock," June replied, smiling up at him. "I was out like a light as soon as I hit that mattress."

"Well, I hope I didn't snore," Chad said with a grin.

"If you did, I didn't notice," June replied. "Let me take a shower, then we can go to breakfast."

This was the part of the weekend that Chad hated, keeping an eye on the students, watching them practice their routines, then breaking for lunch with the early rounds of competition after. There was a break for dinner, then the final rounds of the competition, then the awards ceremony. There was another break and everyone gathered for the after-competition party and dance, most of them having brought special outfits just for the party.

Chad changed into a long-sleeved shirt whose sleeves he rolled up to his elbows, leaving the top two buttons undone to show his broad, tanned chest, along with tight jeans. June changed into a black, fishnet body suit with a black mini-skirt. Even though the fishnet was a tight weave, her naked breasts and large dark nipples were easily visible beneath.

Chad assumed that she was wearing a G-sting panty, but that assumption was dispelled when June bent over to adjust her six-inch stiletto heels and the mini-skirt rose up in the back to expose her lower ass and pussy, whose long inner lips Chad could clearly see mashed against the fishnet pantyhose.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,317 Followers
123456...9