Irene and Jack Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my fingers under the waist band and toward her heat radiating pussy, encountering that lovely and delectable bush of pubic hair. It didn't feel right though, so I enquired.

"Sorry boss, I didn't want hair sticking out of my bathing suit at the pool, so I trimmed the edges."

Can't fault a girl for trying to look her best, I left that thought alone. After playing in her muff a while I moved my finger in toward what I knew was going to be her yummy pussy. When my fingers reached the gusset of her panties I couldn't believe how wet it was with thick, sticky love juice.

"Oh baby, these panties are as wet as I hoped they would be. Is that all from being horny, or is there cum in there as well?"

"I came twice today dreaming of tonight. Did I do a good job Daddy?"

Daddy, what the hell was that about? No sense ruining the moment, we'll deal with that later.

I had two fingers stroking the outer lips and getting soaked in her ever increasing juices. Irene's breathing was ragged, her head was tilted back resting against my chest, I slowly removed my fingers from her panties. I brought them up under Irene's nose, she knew what to do and sniffed, I put them in her mouth, she sucked them clean.

"You taste pretty good don't you?" I said. Irene purred a very distinct mmmm, hmmm. "You can put your skirt down honey." As she did I put her tits back inside the bra, then lifted each one adjusting as I'd seen Ingrid do a thousand times, whispering in her ear, "You can turn around now."

As she spun, my left hand went to her hip and my right behind her head, she did just the opposite. I scrunched a handful of her hair and pressed into her mouth. She put her hand behind my head and pulled me in. It was a passionate kiss, one of those where your lips melt together. As I lightly touched her lips with my tongue Irene opened and almost sucked the tongue out of my mouth.

After a minute or more she pulled away and said, "Now that was a kiss, sweet Jesus, I've never felt something that strong before in my whole life." After a few more minutes of passionate kissing, Irene said we should go into the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom I started to undress, hanging my suit and shirt. Irene ask if she should undress, or if I would be doing that. I told her to undress but leave her panties and thigh highs on. She'd hung her dress and was waiting on the bed when I came out of the bathroom after emptying my bladder.

"Irene, I'm going to lay on the bed and I want you to crawl over me, legs on either side of my body. Then I want you to lower your tits into my mouth. Can you do that sweetheart?"

"I love it when you call me affectionate names Boss, and when you tell me exactly what you want, I'll do anything you ask if you explain it to me."

Irene crawled over my body. lowering first one tit into my mouth, then the other. Oh my gosh, I loved sucking her tits, her areolas got all bumpy and stiff and her nipples were hard. I licked and slathered and sucked and worshipped her titties until I saw a slight shudder and rippling in her lower abdomen, followed by her hips undulating slightly.

"Did you cum baby?'

" Mmm, Hmm, a little bit. How can it possibly get better than this?

"Sweetheart, if all goes as planned you will have at least three or more orgasms before we're through." Irene smiled at me, she was ready, I could see it in her eyes.

"Up off the bed pet, stand in front of me."

With her tits at eye level I couldn't resist the urge to suck and tease them again. Irene pulled my head into her chest and purred like a kitten. I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and began lowering them. They slid easily over her hips and down her ass, but when they got pussy height they weren't budging. Even with her legs spread a little the crotch was so thick it was like paste. I had to put a finger in each side of the leg opening to break them loose, and when they did it was almost a "pop" sound. I slid them down, then over her feet, I lifted them up, smelling the crotch, then I stuck out my tongue and licked them.

"Oh my god boss, did you just lick my dirty panties? They're full of pussy juice and cum and probably a drop or two of pee. How could you lick them?"

"First of all dear, these aren't your panties anymore, they're mine and I intend to keep them. As for tasting them, it's no different than tasting your delicious pussy. Now lay down here and spread your legs about half way.

"Let me clean up first."

"Do as you're told pet, you're going to love this."

I gazed upon her as she lay down. Most of her puppy fat was gone and she was growing into her body. She'd been exercising and swimming at the Y, the results were obvious. She was still a little pudgy here and there, but she was no longer what she called herself ... chubby. No, she was a looker and with those stockings on she looked extremely edible.

I lay next to her, kissing, caressing her breasts, whispering sweet nothings in her ear and helping her to relax. It was time.

"Irene, we're going to start your next lesson. I want you to prop yourself up on pillows so you can watch. I'm going to tease you before I please you, so you'll need to be patient for me pet."

With that I began the slow descent down her body, kissing, nuzzling and lightly biting her neck. I noticed she shuddered when I bit down, I'll have to remember that. I kissed across her upper chest, all the while gently squeezing her tits and tweaking her nipples. I skipped kissing all around her breast and went right for the nipples, her back arched and she groaned like an animal.

I leaked a trail of spit from one nipple to the other, back and forth until it looked almost like a stream. I made it a point to kiss her slightly jiggly tummy, it was an area she still felt was ugly and I was going to let her know I liked it. Kissing and pecking as I went, stopping to suck hard just above the panty line, leaving a huge hickey.

"Did you just brand me with a hickey above my panties, where the girls in the shower at the Y can see it?"

"Yes, I did, I plan to make you my girl and mine alone. There are likely to be more than one of my markings on your body before we're through."

"Oh Daddy, I love the sound of that."

Hmm, there was that daddy thing again. WTF.

I softly kissed her upper legs, her abdomen, leaving bright red hickeys on the inside of her thighs just below her pussy, and two on the edge of her muff. Placing kisses on top of her mound, she moaned and ah'd a lot, she certainly was a noisy piece of ass, sort of like Ingrid, I loved it. I moved slowly to her muff where I stuck my face right into it and breathed in heavily.

"Irene, I just love the aroma of your muff, it makes my dick stiff. Promise you'll never shave it."

I kissed and nibbled all along the edges of her labia as she whimpered and begged for me to please lick her pussy. There it was, she'd finally said it, "pussy", she was ready for more. I didn't comply, I dropped to her inner thighs just above those luscious silk stockings, kissing, licking, talking naughty things.

"Baby when I reach your sweet little pussy I'm going to put my tongue into that lovely thick, sticky, goo that's been in your panties all day. I'm going to suck your snatch and tease the outer lips until your little clit decides to come out and play. Once she's no longer hiding I'm going to make love to it and make you scream."

"Ohhh, ohh, please boss, stop teasing and eat me."

"Patience my pet, patience."

I was now at the bottom of her slit and delicately swiped my tongue upward through the thickness of a day's worth of goo, stopping just below her clit. Irene jumped, emitting a long drawn out groan and grabbed the sheets with both hands. I stopped, put my chin on her mound and waited for her to look at me. When she did there was nothing but lust in her eyes.

"Pet, I'm going to lick and suck on your clit until you beg me to stop."

Irene just nodded, smiled and made a kissing motion to me. I returned the air kiss and stuck my tongue right into her slit. I licked and slurped and drank every bit of the goo her panties had prevented from leaking all day, exploring every ridge, fold, and crevice her tiny pussy held, and believe me, it was tiny. True to my prediction, after only a few minutes her hips suddenly rocketed straight up causing me to hold on or be thrown off.

As her ass dropped back to the bed her hips pushed into my face, she sat straight up with a YES, YES, OH, My, OH MY, YES YES YES. She grabbed my head and pushed it into her pussy as hard as she could. Then fell back onto the bed, her hips convulsing, and her head was thrashing from side to side, completely drained.

As I continued to lick I began moving up toward her clit, sure enough, it had peaked out from behind it's hood. I wasted no time licking it and smothering it with my mouth, when I gently, ever so gently, sucked on the clit she literally cried out in one long wail. I sucked and caressed her clit with my mouth and tongue ever so softly until I heard the words,

"Boss, could you lick a little harder right in that spot?"

She kept up a constant uh,uh,uh and eep, eep, eep, along with groans and moans in between gasps of air. I could tell she was getting close again.

I had listened to her instructions and within a minute she was once again bolt upright, saying loudly "suck me boss, suck my clit,", as she grabbed my head. She threw herself back onto the bed, slammed her ass into the mattress and then lifted us both off the bed with her hips. Damn I loved that, Ingrid had only done that a few times. She was usually stiff and squeezing my head between her thighs. Which I never tired of.

My head was laying on her thigh, the softness of the silk caressing me. I was watching that tiny little pussy still quivering, the lips moving in and out, almost like they were searching for more. I had been going at it for nearly 25 minutes, my tongue ached, my jaws were stiff, and I was out of breath. She had cum at least three, possibly four times with two massive ones and what I thought were two mini-climaxes.

"Oh boss, that was heavenly, you sure know how to make a girl's pussy feel good. I want more of that."

I crawled up next to Irene, turned out the lamp and we both fell asleep instantly. I awoke in the early light with a hand strangling my dick and Irene staring into my eyes.

"Hi big cock, I'd like to play some more, but we never did get that shower last night, now we're both full of cum and we smell like sex. We should do that now."

Out of curiosity I asked Irene if she'd ever had oral sex with a woman.

"I'd heard my girlfriends talk about eating each other out, but just couldn't see myself with my face in another girl's snatch. I had one experience as a camp counselor. Our last night there my roomie, who was 5 years older, told me she wanted to leave me with a departing present. At which time she licked me to a very hasty climax and then went back to her bed. It was nothing like last night though boss, I've never cum so hard in my life, I thought at one point I was in a dream."

"You go ahead and start the water warming, I'll drag my tired bony ass out of bed and meet you in a minute. Geez girl, you wore me out"

In the hot water we rinsed and soaped each other, paying close attention to the erogenous areas. Irene wasn't used to anyone touching her body, flinching once or twice as I washed her, but she never pulled away. I stood behind washing her long silky hair, massaging her scalp as he went along, making sure all the soap was rinsed out.

I squeezed some body wash into my palm and began to wash her breasts from behind, ever so gently, rubbing all around each globe and paying attention to the nipples.

"Squeeze harder and pull my nipples a little honey."

I complied with eagerness. Irene cooed and purred and swayed gently back against my stiff cock. I rubbed softly all along her pussy and underneath across her pink little anus, which made her jump, but then relaxed as I washed over it and made no effort at penetrating.

When Irene was clean it was her turn to wash me. She washed my hair and the rest of my body just as I'd done hers, getting to my stomach, but not touching my cock. She'd certainly seen it, but as yet, hadn't touched it.

"You can't avoid it forever pet, you're going to have to touch it, and I think we'll make this another lesson, it's time you learned how to give a hand job." Irene smiled and almost bounced with excitement. "I'm going to put some of this oily lotion on it and stroke it a few times to show what to do, then you'll take over."

When Irene touched my cock it jumped, she squealed, giggled and just looked at it. I felt like it had grown another inch when she touched it, now it was so hard it hurt.

"Go ahead pet, slide your hands up and down, I'll tell you what to do."

She wrapped her hands around my cock, well, almost around, I was at least 6 inches long and very thick. She said she'd seen boy's peckers before but didn't recall ever seeing one so thick.

Ever so slowly and methodically she stroked my cock, taking the time to make sure she didn't miss any of it, especially that big bulbous purple looking head. When she asked me why it was so purple looking, I told her it was due to so much blood being pumped through my dick keeping it rock hard for her.

Irene smiled and asked, "For me, I did this to you. Never in a hundred years did I think I'd make a cock hard."

"Irene, as I get closer I'll let you know. I want you to let the first stream of cum go into the air, but then I want you to take all the rest in your mouth. After the first one just put your lips around the head and swallow what's left. I want you to taste my cum, and I want you to get used to the texture. That way when you suck my cock in the future you won't be surprised. Okay pet?"

"I'll do my best, please don't be upset if I don't do it right."

"That's why we're practicing in the shower, so we can control the mess. You'll be just fine pet."

It had been over a year since I had ejaculated, I knew it was going to be huge.

As I got closer I said, "okay pet, I'm going to shoot, watch so you know what it'll be like in that little pussy of yours later. Keep stroking pet and don't stop until I tell you."

Shoot I did. The first was so thick and so strong it went all the way up my shoulder. As I had instructed her to do, Irene quickly got on her knees and wrapped her lips tightly around the head of my cock. The first spurt made her flinch, but she quickly swallowed and got ready for the next spurt, which was less powerful along with the remaining 4 or 5 smaller spurts.

Irene swallowed them all as she milked my cock trying to get every drop. Finally, I told her to stop and slunk against the wall, completely drained. We sat on the floor of the shower hugging and kissing for what seemed like an eternity, in reality, it was only a few minutes.

"Pet, that was by far the most powerful hand job I've ever had. Are you okay with everything, were you grossed out by swallowing my cum?"

"Actually boss, I didn't mind the cum at all. It tastes a little salty and sweet. You must eat a lot of fruit, I read that diet makes a lot of difference in how a man's cum tastes. The article said if the diet is heavy in fruit and vegetables, the cum tastes sweeter. I don't mind the texture at all either, it's kind of like thin pudding. Thanks for letting me take just the last squirts, I think I would have gagged on that first one."

"With practice you'll get to where you can swallow the entire load in your pretty little mouth and never miss a drop. That'll be one of our next lessons, but for now what say we get dressed and go out for breakfast. I'm starved, some little vixen has drained me dry and stolen my stamina."

As we dressed Irene was fidgety, I knew she wanted to talk.

"Do you want to talk here, in the truck, or at the restaurant?"

"She smiled, here please, this is too important for truck noise or other people around. Boss ... once you make love to me you will have taken my virginities, I'll belong to you, you will have marked me with your love bites on the outside, and with your seed on the inside.

Ingrid told me a housewife and lover should be like a soccer mom outside the house, and like a slut in the bedroom. I want to be your slut, but only yours. I want to be your personal little whore, but only yours. I'm trying to say I want to be your slut and whore ... but I don't want to be a slut or whore ... except with you. I want to be owned by you darling, but I don't want to be abused or forced to have sex with others."

"As you say, you'll be mine, but don't forget I'll also be yours. As far as owning you, one day you're going to meet mister right and want to have babies with him. If you want me to claim you as mine until that time, and you want to call it owning you, I'm okay with that. Ingrid and I had a wonderful life, I have no desire to start another family, once you're happily married and having babies there'll still be lots of pussy out there looking for the next dick. We made a promise to each other in my office that we would not hurt or degrade each other, that promise will hold true with me."

I continued, "what's with the "daddy" thing? You've never used that terminology before."

"I grew up without a father, he left for the service before my mother ever knew she was pregnant. Throughout my childhood I was generally the only one without any father figure in my life. I always wanted to belong to somebody, to be that special girl, but I never was, until I met you.

I feel safe and wanted, and now, desired by you ... I feel like I belong to you. Do you mind that I call you Daddy affectionately? I don't have to, I just want to. Is that okay? I have no one else in this world, my mom and grandma are both dead, and there are no cousins I know of."

I felt badly having brought it up. "Sure, you can call me daddy in an affectionate way. In fact, I kind of like that."

"Then I have a new name for you when we're in the bedroom or somewhere private, instead of boss I'm going to call you Big Daddy."

I took her hand, as we strolled down the hall I wondered if I could live up to that name. We went to a small place for breakfast, enjoying the food and having fun chatting. Irene wondered if we could go to the mall, there was a dress on sale that she liked, and she wanted to stop in at Victoria's Secret.

When we got back to Irene's it was late afternoon, we settled in on the couch kissing and fondling each other. I had her dress pushed up, softly caressing her pussy over her panties. Not fingering or probing, gently rubbing her mound and dipping between her legs occasionally. Irene was squirming and softly moaning in my mouth as we kissed.

I broke the kiss and started to unbutton her dress, this time it was my hand being slapped.

"I'll take care of that bid daddy, you take care of the rest."

Irene had worn a half cup bra to tease me, as soon as the top of her dress was opened I dove right into that playground. Sucking her nipples, squeezing the base of each breast and twisting the free nipple until she let out a small yip and told me not quite so hard. All the while my other hand was still in her crotch.

Irene reached down and put her hand on top of mine, applying pressure and pushing my fingers into the folds of her pussy through the panties. Her hips were moving back and forth, pushing against my probing finger. I wondered what kind of books she was reading and what kind of porn she'd watched, because she was pretty good at what she was doing.

Suddenly Irene blurted out, "I know you said my next lessen was learning to suck you off and swallow your load, but I'd like the advanced course, I need you inside me. I need to be fucked. There will be plenty of time to suck you off, but right now I need your cock in my pussy."