Intimacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything about you surprises me." This made her smile. "Let's just take this one step at a time, and find out all we can about each other. There's plenty of time to try whatever we want. Right now I'd like to explore your sweet body. So ... can I handle the merchandise?"

"Well, only because you're one of our favorite customers."

But she wanted to undress me first. She started with my shirt and followed the same basic order I had. Once my shirt was off she moved her hands over my chest, starting with my nipples. Her palms were on my nipples and her fingers were on the skin around them, caressing. She licked up my breastbone, then took my nipples in her lips and sucked at the same time that she fondled my upper-chest muscles, my ribs, my stomach. Her hands explored constantly. I held her face to my nipples; she was sucking almost too hard, but I didn't want to make her stop. I thought my prick would explode.

Once she had my jeans off she wouldn't stop looking at my underwear, and then she wouldn't stop looking at my penis. It curved up out of my graying hair. It bobbed a bit. It was dark, such a delicious contrast to her skin. It almost always is, no? And we love that. I went up to her and moved it back and forth across her stomach. It was hotter than her skin. She stared down at it.

"Close your eyes."

Why do women get so excited by this? Why do I like it so when they do it? I started touching her as lightly as I could, running my fingers here and there, up her back, over her breasts, across her ass, along her throat. Light strokes always seem best. Her breathing grew shallower and she became flushed again.

"Spread your legs."

She did, swaying dangerously in the process. She kept her eyes closed. As lightly as before, I ran my fingers up the insides of her thighs, on both sides, then on up through her lips and over her belly, ending at the hickey. The first feel of her pussy, when slippery fluid coats just the opening of her lips, is exquisite. She made her first tiny groaning sound.

I wanted to play with her ass -- I always do -- so I had her kneel down with her head and shoulders on one of the beds. Her eyes were still closed. She started to say something and I shushed her.

Her anus was like anyone else's, brown and puckered. I tongued it and she groaned again. She was curling and uncurling her toes. I tickled her ass, moved my fingers around and around her anus, then tickled her on that spot right between anus and vagina that is so sensitive to brush strokes. Have you ever done that? I pushed two fingers all the way into her vagina, but I stayed well away from her clitoris. I wanted to give her sweet torment for awhile. My fingers went right in.

I got up and rummaged through their toiletries to find some petroleum jelly. I lubed my right thumb, put it to her anus, and pushed in softly. Her eyes flew open.

"Wait, no, wait, just a minute." She had been caught by surprise.

"Do you want me to stop this?"

She paused, but only for an instant. Then, "No. I'm sorry. I just wasn't ready. I didn't mean to make you stop."

She was so willing for anything I wanted to do, one of those people who are stirred by having things done to them. I lubricated my thumb again and pushed it all the way into her rear. Her sphincter was tight around my thumb. It might have been virgin. I played with her vagina with the other hand, until her breathing deepened again, then I began fucking her ass with my thumb. It brought me currents of sexual pleasure. I hand-fucked her front and back, moving my hands slowly.

During this she was lying with her cheek on her hands, her eyes closed again, and I could study her face while I played with her. She was marvelously expressive. She would close her lips tightly, and a vein would stand out on her forehead. Her eyes were not just closed, but squeezed shut, as though she was concentrating, and she kept tilting her head back. Then, she would open her lips in an 'O' and pant. Among her pants were little whimpers and groans, not loud at all, but loud enough for me. I played with her and watched her and listened to her for awhile.

I wasn't sure what to do next. I stood and pulled her up. I picked her up like you would carry a sleepy child, kissing her mouth and letting her feel how strong I am. She curled her body into my arms, her head on my shoulder, one arm around my neck and a hand barely resting on my chest, ready for whatever I wanted her do. I could smell her hair when I wasn't kissing her.

I told her, "You are even more beautiful right here."

I couldn't hold her very long, at least not easily. It felt a little silly, though I did enjoy it, and I wondered what to do next. After a few minutes I lay her back on the bed, spread her legs, knelt between them, and began licking and sucking her.

Don't ask why I took so long to get to this. Maybe I was shy, thinking perhaps that I couldn't satisfy her, she who had been eaten by women. Maybe I'm an idiot.

I shouldn't have worried. She was a lover of the mouth, urging "yes, yes," in a hoarse whisper even before I had begun, cooing, tangling her fingers through my hair and pulling.

Though I know not all women like cunnilingus, I confess I've never sexed one who didn't. I once knew a woman who disapproved of it because it wasn't Biblical, but thank God she was never a lover of mine. I've had partners who asked me to do it, or who lit up in joy when I started, as though it were a rare gift. Can it be that most men won't pleasure their loves this way?

She lit up. She responded no matter what I did. She pushed herself toward me with her hips and tried to pull my head to her. I sucked her lips into my mouth and nibbled on each of them. I got some of her corn silk in my mouth. Her clitoris was a tiny, pink nub that I licked very softly, using just the tip of my tongue, as lightly as I could, tasting her. She tried to get more sensation but I just kept touching her lightly, making her crazy.

I moved down and tasted inside her. Of course she wasn't sweet, like people say; yes her vagina was like a soft fruit of some kind, but tangy and musky. I pulled back and breathed on her sex, then went back to her clitoris, tonguing just at her scant hood. How high could I get her without her coming? She grunted at every lick.

Once she was very high I moved away from her, helped her kneel up on the bed, and put my erection to her mouth. What would she do?

She opened her mouth and licked the underside of the head and made a little face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a little bit fishy tasting."

I laughed. "Well, I didn't know this was going to happen. I'll wash it now. It won't take a second."

"I like fish."

I laughed again. "Well, then lick it, and use your perfect mouth to pleasure me."

But she really didn't know how to do that. She had been truthful that she wasn't very experienced, at least with men, so I had to help her. It was almost enough just to feel her mouth and to know she liked doing it. I nearly came right then, and pulled out and throttled my penis to stop myself, just in time.

She didn't know what I was doing and thought she was disappointing me. Dear God, no. I kissed her and told her she was wonderful. We knelt in front of each other for a moment and kissed each other's faces and I strummed my fingers up and down over her breast and she fondled my prick.

Then I pushed her onto her back again and licked and sucked her more strongly. I ran my whole tongue in long, smooth strokes over her sex. When she began to come she was moving her hips up and down, and twisting to the side. I crawled up between her legs. I found her opening, and I pushed all the way in while she came. I always savor that first stroke, when her flower isn't yet fully opened and my penis is pushing her walls outward. I fucked her until, in just a minute or two, I came, and I heard myself making crying sounds and I collapsed on her completely. She continued to come the whole time.

*****

We were snuggling and drowsing. Even though we were leaking madly she wouldn't let us put our underwear back on, so we were damp and sticky. Touching her afterwards was affectionate and quiet, except when I found a tickle spot. She was fascinated with my spent penis. She kept stroking it and commenting on how soft it was. I asked her not to go on so much about that.

"I want to see you tonight."

"Oh, my big, strong man, I want that too. But I'm not sure that we can. There are other people to think of."

Big strong man? I didn't know if we had any future, but for the moment I was content to be called her anything. She liked me, liked being with me afterwards. I turned to her.

"I didn't mean for sex. At least not necessarily. I'm at an age when it might even be difficult." I had almost said 'hard.' It was twitching, though. She should quit stroking it.

"I just want to see you in that moonlight again. And your roommate is welcome. I think I'd like to see her there, too."

"Oh? You want to watch us kiss, so you can get turned on again?"

"No, I thought she and I could kiss, to get *you* turned on again."

"Well what about your wife?"

I used a Bogart voice: "Shweetheart, I'm all you get."

We snuggled some more.

End.

12