Innocent Girl Gets Gang Fucked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, the man in my mouth gripped hold of my head and held me still. Without any warning he started to fuck my face like it was a pussy. He had no care for how much I was gagging around his cock. He would thrust all the way down my throat and his balls slapped against my chin every time.

My spit was flying everywhere and my throat felt like it was getting battered by his cock and I fucking loved it!!

"Fuck yeeess!!" The man in my cunt moaned and I felt a second load of cum filling me up, "Fuck that was good!" He moaned and I felt him pull out of me.

I quickly felt another pair of hands on my hips and my pussy twitched knowing I was about to get fucked again.

I felt a big, hard cock being pushed up and down my cum filled pussy.

"No way I'm fucking a cunt filled with cum." He said and suddenly my eyes shot wide open realising what he meant.

Without any warning or warm up, I felt a big, fat cock stretch my virgin arsehole and push balls deep inside of me.

"FUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!" I screamed and spat the cock in my mouth out as I felt like my arsehole was being ripped open.

SPANK!

"Shut the fuck up whore and take it!" He shouted and held his cock deep in my arsehole.

I could feel my poor arse clenching around his cock, it stung and burnt as it wrapped around him like a vice.

"My fucking arrrseee!" I moaned out but as I was speaking the man in front of me grabbed my face and started to fuck my mouth again.

I tried to focus on the cock in my mouth and not the fact that my arsehole was getting destroyed by a big fucking cock!

When I felt him start to pull out of my arsehole I felt my arse tighten around him more, until he pushed back in and filled my bowels up.

"Glllllggg!!" I gagged around the cock down my throat as the man in my arse started to anally fuck me.

It took a few minutes of getting spit roasted like this until my arsehole started to loosen, the pain started to go and was getting replaced with a pleasure I had never experience.

Then suddenly, the cock in my throat expanded and I felt his cum hit my tongue. Shot after shot of cum filled up my mouth. There was so fucking much that I gagged and coughed and felt it pour down my chin and onto the ground. I did my best to swallow as much as possible but there was so fucking much. I was such a fucking whore!

He pulled out and I felt like my face was covered in spit and cum.

SPANK!

"How's that arsehole feel slut?" The man behind me asked.

My loosened arsehole actually felt fucking amazing. The rims of my arse clenched around his cock and I moaned a heavy moan as I felt him in my stomach.

"Fuck my fucking arrsehoollee!!" I moaned loudly as he kept battering into me.

I even found myself bouncing back on his cock, wanting to feel it deeper inside of me. My arsehole was well and truly stretched but I loved it!

Someone started to grab, squeeze and twist on my tits. Causing pain that just enhanced the pleasure.

"Fuck.... Fuck... fuck... fuck me...!" I moaned over and over as my body rocked back and forth as my anal virginity was well and truly taken.

I kept clenching my arsehole around his cock, making myself feel even more stretched by him. Then I felt my insides start to build up. Am I really about to cum whilst getting fucked in the arse in front of a load of men? I thought.

I looked up at the all smiling at me and I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"I'M FUUUCKINNG CUUMMIINNNGGGG!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as my entire body twitched out of control. I fell down onto my face and let this man destroy my arsehole with his fucking cock as I moaned like a wild animal.

"Not such an innocent little girl now are you?" The man in my arse moaned.

"Noooo!" I moaned back, "I'm a fuckkiinnng whooorreee!!"

Then I felt him cum, the first load of cum in my life to fill the insides of my arsehole. When he pulled back I felt completely and totally empty and felt his cum leak out of my bowels.

It took me a few minutes to stop my chest from heaving and to control my breathing. My head was still on the ground with my battered, gaped arsehole in the air.

I eventually looked up and saw there were still a whole lot of men looking at me.

"Come ride me slut." I heard someone say.

I turned to their direction and saw a black man sat on the sofa with his big, black cock out. I had never experience a black cock before, but fuck did his look delicious.

Although my legs felt like jelly, I stood up and walked over to him. There were a few slaps on my firm arse cheeks as I walked over. All I could taste was cum and I felt more cum leaking out of both of my holes.

With absolutely no shame I straddled this black man and lined his cock up with my drenched pussy. Just as I went to sit down and impale myself on his cock he thrust up and went balls deep in me.

"Fuuuck!!" I moaned out and arched my back up.

"You liked that black dick, slut?" He said to me.

"So fucking much!!" I moaned.

He held me by my hips and started to thrust up and down in my cunt. It was so fucking good and my pussy felt like it was getting battered!!

I had to hold onto his big, strong shoulders as his black cock hammered in and out of me.

When he let go of me I fell all the way down his black meat and just sat with him balls deep in me.

He started to grab and squeeze my perky tits. This is when I started to grind myself back and forth on his cock. Pretty much keeping him fully in me as I pleasured myself using his dick.

"Sit forward slag." One man said and I felt a firm shove on my back.

My soft tits were pushed into the black man's face and I was held tightly in place.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked but it came out as more of a moan.

"Seeing if you can take one in each hole." He said without a care for my wishes.

Oh fuck, I'm about to get DP's, is this really fucking happening? I thought but my question was quickly answered when I felt a cock pressing against my cum filled arsehole.

With my pussy so full of black cock, my arsehole felt even tighter when he started to push into me.

"Fuuuckk, you're going to rip me in two!" I moaned out as I was held tightly against the black man.

SPANK!

"You can take it slut!" He said to me and kept pushing and pushing.

I felt what must've been half of his cock inside my arsehole and my breathing because heavy and constant.

"Y-yes sir." I moaned, wanting to be the best slut.

Every inch of his cock felt like a mile as my insides fell so unnaturally full. When I felt his thighs touching my thick arse cheeks I knew I had two cock balls deep in me. My arsehole and my cunt we well and truly filled.

"FUUCK ME!!!" I screamed out as my entire body started to shake, the feeling was so fucking intense I thought I might pass out.

Then the black man started to thrust in and out of my cunt from below me.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCCCKKKK MEEEEE!!" I screamed over and over as both of my holes were getting absolutely destroyed.

Both cocks were alternately fucking both of my holes, the feeling was intense and I was screaming like an absolute whore.

Someone kept yanking my hair and slapping my arse which I loved.

Then I saw Jack's face come into view.

"How do your holes feel?" He asked me.

"Fucking.... Good..." I moaned to him as my head bobbed up and down.

I kept clenching around both cocks to make it feel even better as I was getting destroyed.

"Fuck yes!!" The man in my arsehole grunted and I knew a second load of cum was filling my bowels.

When he pulled out my arsehole felt properly gaped and I felt the air hitting it.

"Turn around and ride me." The black man said.

"Yes, sir." I moaned.

I got off of him, turned around and sat back down on his cock. He was grabbing my thick arse as I pushing myself up and down his big, black cock.

Jack then came in front of me and smiled at me. His hand quickly moved and I felt his fingers grip my throat. He held tighter and tighter. My eyes started to water and I started to struggle to breath but that just seemed to make the fucking feel better.

With a little force, he pushed me back so my back was firmly against the black man's body. Still struggling to breath, I let out a little gasp when I saw him lining his cock up to my pussy along side the black cock.

He's not about to do what I think is he? I thought, but he was.

With his firm grip around my throat, I couldn't speak when he started to push his cock inside of my pussy, stretching me unbelievably wide along with the black cock.

"Fuuuucckk." I managed to whimper out as I felt my pussy stretch and accept his cock inside.

I HAVE TWO FUCKING COCKS IN MY CUNT!! Was all I could think as Jack kept pushing deeper and deeper.

It felt like my pussy was being ripped wide open as my walls were tightly wrapping around both cocks. I couldn't believe they could even fit in.

With one quick thrust, Jack pushed the rest of his cock inside of me and I had two cocks balls deep in my battered cunt.

He let go of my throat and I gasped for air.

"You're getting well and truly fucked tonight." Jack told me.

"Yyyes.. s-sir." Was all I could whisper out.

I felt myself drenched in sweat, my legs were spread wide open and held in the air, my tits bouncing around with bruise marks all over from being grabbed so much and it felt like the air was being pushed from my lungs.

Then, Jack started to fuck me.

My hair started to fall all around me and get stuck to the spit and sweat around my face.

"Fuuuck yeess!! Fuck me!!" I moaned as both cocks stretched my cunt over and over and over.

"Destroy my fucking cunt!! Fuck me like a fucking whore!!" I screamed over and over as my legs flayed about, "It's your cunt! Fuck your fucking cunt!!"

Jack hammered in and out of me over and over, my pussy started to loosen and accept both cocks inside and I was screaming so loud I'm surprised the police weren't called.

Then, another feeling I never experience hit me and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"HOOLLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKK!!!!" I screamed and I started to squirt all over Jack's body.

The feeling was fucking intense and I went light headed as more and more of my juices squirted out of me. I couldn't stop myself, I was in fucking heaven being an absolute whore for these men!

"You fucking whore!" Jack moaned and I felt another load filling my cunt, I didn't even know if it was Jack's or this black man's.

When Jack pulled out I also felt the black man's soft cock slip out of me and I realised they both had cum inside of me.

"Fuck..." I panted as the black man sat up and I fell onto the sofa.

I was exhausted from being fucked so much but more men started to gather around me. I looked up and they must've been able to tell from me being out of breath. One of them just grabbed my head and leant me forward. I remained sat on the sofa but he shoved his cock down my throat.

"Gllug... glugg... glugg.." I gagged over and over as he fucked my face. I was grateful for the break from my arse and pussy and I did love the feel of a cock fucking my throat.

In a few minutes of face fucking, the man pulled out and without any warning I felt his cum start to spray all over my face.

I managed to close my eyes in time for his cum to land on my forehead, over both cheeks and all down my mouth. I felt it dripping down my face and onto my legs. All I could smell was cum and I loved it!

"Bend over slut." One man said.

I looked up to see another giant cock in front of me.

"I think I'm too tired." I told him whilst panting for air.

He reached out for me to take his hand, fuck it, I thought and took his hand. To my surprise he didn't bend me over. Instead he lay me down on the floor and spread my legs.

"Mmmm." I moaned with my eyes closed when I felt his big cock slide into my stretched, cum filled cunt.

He started to fuck me on the floor hard and harder, I opened my eyes to see three cocks over me wanking. One of them knelt down and I moved to wrap my lips around his cock.

I lovingly and sloppily bobbed up and down on his cock as this other cock thrust in and out of me. My pussy was so soaked and stretched it felt nice to have him going in and out of me.

I kept swirling my spit around the cock in my mouth as he slowly thrust in and out of me. Someone grabbed my hair and turned me to face the other way, I opened my mouth and let another cock start to fuck it.

For a while I had one cock fucking my pussy as my head was turned side to side to suck on these two cocks.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned lovingly over and over as I made love to these cocks with my mouth.

"Oooh fuck." One man grunted and I felt a warm, sticky liquid land on my tits. What must've been buckets of cum covered both of my tits and my chest.

Then the cock that was in my mouth suddenly pulled out and started to spray another load of cum over my face.

"Mmmm!" I moaned, I opened my mouth and caught some on my tongue before I swallowed it down.

The pleasure from the man in my pussy kept building and building as another man sprayed his cum all over my face, my tits and my abs.

Being totally covered in cum as someone fucks me felt amazing and I felt my own orgasm building up.

"Fuck!" The man fucking me grunted and feeling his load of cum fill my cunt set off my next orgasm.

"Ooooh fuck yeeess!" I moaned as my pussy clenched around his cock and my body shook through another orgasm.

I almost felt like I was floating after that. I could feel someone lift up my legs and my arse off the ground, then a cock slid into my well stretched arsehole and started to anally fuck me again.

I was just letting out light moans as his cock kept thrusting in and out of me. I knew it wasn't going to make me cum, but the sensation of my stretched, cum filled arsehole having a cock going in and out was a great feeling.

As he fucked my arse, I had my eyes closed and I felt another load of cum start to land all over my face. I could feel him getting it all over my hair, as though the goal was to cover as much as possible in cum.

After that one, someone helped me to my feet and guided me over to the sofa. I sat back and my body and mind felt completely exhausted. Everything went a little fuzzy and I started to fall asleep.

I wasn't out for long, when I woke up someone told me I was only asleep for half an hour. I was a little surprised to find out that nothing had happened to me while I was asleep, I guessed they did have some respect for me.

After my little nap I felt ready to go again and before I knew it I was getting DP'd again. Being so small was handy as I was being held up between two men, they were bouncing me up and down as one cock was in my arsehole and one was in my cunt.

I was fucked in each hole again, countless times and I had even more loads of cum covering my body.

Then, they managed to get another two cocks into my cunt at the same time which again I massively came when they were fucking me. I looked at my poor pussy being stretched so unnaturally as two cocks slid in and out of it.

By midnight my holes felt battered, every inch of my body, face and hair were covered in cum. I had pure buckets of cum leaking out of every hole and I can't even imagine how much cum I had swallowed.

Jack held out his hand and picked me up to my feet when the last guy filled my cunt with his cum.

"I think you should stay at mine tonight," He said to me, "I don't think your parents would like seeing you this way." And he let out a little laugh.

I laughed back and smiled.

"Yeah, think you're right." I said to him.

I put my clothes on, which ended up with them just being covered in cum and then went back to Jack's apartment. I didn't realise it but apparently his room mate was at the party and fucked me twice.

When he got back to theirs, I ended getting spit roasted by them both on Jack's bed. I was on my hands and knees as Jack fucked my well used pussy whilst his made fucked my throat. After Jack came inside of me and made me cum, I then rode his roommates cock with my arse until he came in me.

After that I had a shower and went to sleep with Jack.

EPILOGUE

It has been two weeks since my gangbang, my holes have only just started to feel back to normal and not sore. I didn't tell anyone about what happened, how could I? The things I did... the things I said, I was such a whore and slut, but at the time I loved it.

I haven't been able to make myself cum since because both of my holes have been sore. I was a little worried that they would be stretched and loose but everything seemed okay.

I had vowed to never do anything like that again. I focused on my personal training, however when I saw Jack's friends liking photo's of me on social media I did wonder which of them knew about me getting gang fucked, or which of them may have fucked me.

Before that night my body count was only 2 and now... I don't even know.

As I sat in my bed, thoughts running through my head, I didn't know what to do.

Jack was having another party starting in an hour. I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror. You really shouldn't do this. I thought to myself.

Yet, that didn't stop me putting on my sluttiest dress, getting into a taxi and going to the party.

When I entered there was a cheer from all the men, I even recognised a few of their faces from last time.

Jack grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss.

"I hope you're holes are ready for another good fucking?" He said to me.

"Y-yes." I replied, my pussy gushed, knowing that I was about to get well and truly gang fucked!