Icky Little Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen had taught Boyd to pleasure his partner. She had taught him to eat pussy, and to like eating pussy. The first date Boyd had with Tori, he had done his best to show Tori what Carmen had taught him.

In Boyd's first deployment to the sand pit of Hell, men would stand around, showing off pictures of their wives, their girlfriends. Lance Corporal Tom Norman nodded agreeably as his fellow Marines bragged about their girlfriends, their wives. Then he'd show them a photograph of a chubby little blonde.

"Norman, huh? What the fuck. She's a porker, huh?" more than one man would exclaim.

"And every ounce of that woman is all mine," Tom would smile. "I am over here' she's back home in Oakleaf. And I don't have lose a minute of sleep worrying 'bout what she's doing."

"Aw, fuck you, Norman! God damned ass hole," more than one man would snarl bitterly.

Wives, girlfriends giving in to temptation happened more than many would like to admit. Tom's simple words hit home with many a man, and a few of the women as they sweltered in that miserable slice of the Middle East.

Boyd asked Tom to show him the picture again. Tom smirked and pulled out a second photograph, one that he did not share often. It was of the same chubby blonde, standing nude.

"Lot of those guys? Got spend every minute kissing their girlfriends' asses, their wives' asses," Tom smiled. Them girls? Think they something special. "My Jill? Thinks I'm something special. She'll do anything I want, no matter how nasty."

Upon his return home, unsure of what to do, Boyd decided to get a job at Super One Foods grocery store. Sitting around, trying to figure out what to do with the rest of his life was not providing an income.

Boyd had reconnected with a few friends from high school days. He'd even reconnected with a few old girlfriends. And, the past seemed to be just as empty as it had before his joining the Marines. Many of those girls seemed to think he should jump through hoops, perform like a trained seal, just for the privilege of being with them.

Boyd Eastman knew he wasn't anything special; he was a jarhead. But, jarhead or not, he didn't think he should have to kiss ass just to get a little pussy.

Now, standing just inside the store, watching his girlfriend, Boyd smiled. Jarhead or not, Boyd knew Tori thought he was something special. And he vowed, he'd do what it took to prove her right; he would be something special for her.

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories.

Boyd Eastman was a minor character in the 'Wealth' series, in Lesbian Sex and the Mature categories.

Patrick Gernaud was a minor character in 'Johnson, Johnson & Lambert' in the Romance category.

Tori Long's mother, the owner and surly waitress of Jade Garden Chinese Restaurant is mentioned, but never named in several stories, most notably in 'Finding A Fresh Violet' in the Mature category.

Pass you a good time yeah.

12