I am Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright Gabe. Thank you. I understand that mistakes can happen. Let me know what you find."

Gabe called Margie and asked her specifically about Wayne's bonus. She explained that Wayne had elected not to accept the bonus and provided Gabe the explanation Wayne had given her. He thanked her for the information and said that he was merely following up.

Gabe contacted Angie soon after learning of its disposition and gave her the explanation.

"But that doesn't make sense, Gabe. Wayne has never had anything to do with our taxes. I always take care of that myself. And I have never said a word to him about us being on the edge of being bumped up to a higher bracket. So if that's not the case, then why would he turn it down?"

"Angie, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Damn! Do you think he suspects something or knows what we've done? But how could he? I SWEAR I have never talked about you to him or said anything remotely inappropriate about you. And he has never given any indication that he knows anything. I'm scared Gabe. Wayne is my life! My life, do you hear me? This can't be happening!"

"Calm down now Angie. Please calm down. Now think. You're sure Wayne hasn't given you ANY reason to think he knows anything? Has he acted any differently toward you lately?"

Angie paused and thought back over recent interactions with her husband. "No. No he hasn't. He's not been any different toward me at all."

"Good. Look, maybe we're overthinking this. Maybe he has a perfectly good reason not to accept that bonus other than what you think. Let me get Harold to ask him about it. I'll make sure Harold doesn't connect anything to me when he asks Wayne. This may be perfectly innocent and both of us need to stay calm until we have a confirmed reason to panic. Can you do that for me Angie? I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Oh, by the way, smart thinking, using your business phone to call my business phone. Keeps our cell phones in the clear."

"Yes Gabe. But I'm still holding my breath until you get back with me. Be as quick about it as you can, okay?"

"You got it, gorgeous. I'll call you soon."

Gabe then asked Harold to speak to Wayne about the incident nonchalantly to see what he might say about it to a different person.

During lunch, Harold sat with Wayne. It was not unusual for him to do so, so Wayne didn't think anything of it. After shop talk and small talk, Harold finally broached the subject as low key as he could. "Oh, by the way, Wayne. I ran into Margie earlier today and she said she hoped you were okay with how your end of year bonus was handled. I didn't say anything to her, but what is she talking about?"

"Oh nothing really, Harold. I was just correcting a mistake." Wayne said warily. He knew that Harold had lied to him earlier about the dance and dinner tickets, so he figured that this conversation was a sign that Gabe wanted to know why he rejected it. This line of inquiry was merely another confirmation of his suspicions. But Wayne didn't want to rattle any cages just yet.

"Mistake? You call getting an end of year bonus a mistake? Hell I didn't even get one. What gives?"

"Harold, you're proving my point. I found out that I was the only employee other than management to get one. Now, while I think I'm a damned good employee, there are a number of other guys out there on the line, including you, that deserve an end of year bonus just as much as I do. I didn't think it fair or right for me to be singled out while everyone else I work shoulder to shoulder with, went without. So I decided not to accept it for that reason."

Harold shook his head in disbelief. "You've got to be kidding me. I thought all dinosaurs were extinct, yet here I am sitting right next to one. These days, I bet you that any other man on the line, including me, would have just accepted that bonus and kept his mouth shut. But not you. You're too damn honorable. Wayne, my respect for you just rose a thousand percent! I mean, I've been kind of pissed that you seem to be Mr. Weston's new golden boy who can do no wrong. But now I can see what he sees in you. You have integrity coming out of every pore of your body. You're alright, Wayne. And I'm proud to call you my friend."

Wayne shook the hand extended to him. From now on he was going to keep an extra watchful eye on his wife and Gabriel.

Gabe got back in touch with Angie who was so very relieved to hear the explanation. Like Harold, they too elevated their mutual respect for a man who lived and breathed integrity. Even so, they both agreed that they should cool it for a good while and carefully watch for any signs from either spouse that anything was amiss.

Wayne had made contact with Andrea whenever he had any suspicions arise and had asked the same of her. When he'd explained about their spouses passionate kissing on New Year's Eve, Andrea was ready to sic her brother on the pair right then and there. But Wayne was uncertain that anything had gone beyond what he had seen. Angie was not acting any differently toward him than before. If anything, she may have been slightly more loving toward him so he didn't want to set the P.I. in motion until one of them was certain that it was warranted. Andrea agreed to hold off activating that option, but informed her brother of all that she knew so he would be well prepared. Neither Wayne nor Andrea exhibited any signs whatsoever of their suspicions, so Angie and Gabe relaxed a bit, believing they were in the clear.

Several months passed uneventfully, but in the spring of the year Hyatt Engineering sponsored a company picnic at a reserved section of the City Park. There were many outdoor games and activities for all ages and families. Angie cheered her husband on as he played a game of softball with his shift-line competing against another shift-line. It was then that Gabe slipped in and sat beside her and cheered along with her. When she heard his deep voice rattling in his chest, she went all weak inside and the place between her legs immediately moistened.

"Hello again" Gabe said in a muted voice. It's great seeing you here. I hope you're having a good time."

"Yes we are, thank you." Angie replied.

"Although the bonus idea didn't go the way we had planned, I hope you two enjoyed the extra time together at Christmas." Gabe offered.

"Yes, we had a wonderful time together. Christmas.....there's just something magical about it."

"Look, I don't have much time, Angie. Andrea is making a run to a local drug store to pick up something for my so called headache."

"So called?"

"Yes, it is a manufactured one to give you and me a few minutes alone to discuss something. I'll meet you behind the bath house in five minutes if you're willing. I believe you'll agree that it will most definitely be worth your while."

With that, Gabe got up and left Angie to mull her options. She began to think that it wouldn't hurt to hear what he had in mind. And on top of that, just being around him again was extremely arousing to her. She craved more. Those kisses had lingered with her for months and fueled more than a few masturbation sessions when she was alone in the tub.

Ensured that Wayne was completely engaged in the game, she left and found Gabe behind the bath house right where he'd said he'd be which backed up against the woods. He touched her arm leading her into the woods for just a few yards so they'd be out of earshot by anyone using the bath house. To her he looked rugged and handsome in this casual setting.

"Thank you Angie for coming. You have no idea how pleased I am that you enjoyed the extra day off with your husband. He's a good man and very lucky to have you for his wife. And that's sort of what I wanted to speak to you about."

"I'm pleased to learn also that you were true to your word and there hasn't been any fallout from Christmas or the bonus attempt and I'd like to keep it that way." She remarked. "Even though he didn't accept it, that bonus offer was a real ego booster to Wayne and I appreciate it."

"I kept my word and gave it my best shot. As you can see by now, I am not a stalker. Although I would have loved to have seen more of you before today, I am a patient man and believe that your raving beauty is worth the wait." Again Angie blushed. He sure knows how to push my buttons, she thought.

Here's what I'm thinking, Angie. As you may know, vacation days are earned at Hyatt Engineering, one day per year. Wayne has two years with us so he has earned two vacation days off this year. After three more years he'll have earned a full week of vacation until he reaches ten years with us when it will then become two weeks."

"I know. In my job at Henderson's, I already get two weeks off and it is frustrating to only be able to spend two days of that with my husband."

"Well, that's exactly why I'm here. Look, I've given that situation some thought and I think I may have just the solution that would be perfect for both of us. Please just hear me out. I haven't been able to get those two precious kisses we shared during the holidays out of my mind. It consumes my thoughts whenever I'm not busy with work, so I must work very hard to keep my mind off of you. But I will be honest with you and tell you that I'd like very much like to spend a bit more time with you if we can come to some kind of arrangement that suited us both. Would it be of interest to you for Wayne to receive a full week of extra vacation time off, WITH pay? It would have to be taken before the end of this year but I will add the provision that he can take it anytime he wants. So there would be no scheduling conflict."

Angie's eyes lit up, excited at the prospect of having a full week of Wayne all to herself vacationing on the beach. And her knees were growing weak with the sexual energy he was projecting. "Of course that interests me. I'm so in love with my husband and I'd love nothing better than being able to go on a week vacation with him this year! So what do you propose Gabe? I'm not going to sleep with you if that's what you want."

No no no. Nothing like that. What I had in mind was something much simpler. I was thinking...what if you could meet me somewhere, and we could spend just a little time together? Say 30 minutes tops. During those 30 minutes you and I could do some more kissing and making out, just a little more of what you've already given me. Isn't a few minutes of making out worth an entire week of extra paid vacation time with your husband?"

"I hear what you're saying, but I also know that heavy petting and making out often leads to sex and that is simply not on the table. I won't cheat on my husband.'

"And I'm not asking you to. Like I said, just more of what you've already given me. Yes, our hands may get a bit friendly with each other, but what if we both agree in advance that we will both keep our clothes on at all times? No skin on skin below the neck? Does that sound fair to you?" He inquired.

She was melting, he could tell. He knew he had her, he just needed to allow her to feel like she was in control. "Okay, let's say for the moment that I was interested. How would this work? Like before, this could NEVER get back to Wayne. But I'd sure like to have that extra week with him and you make it sound so enticing putting that power in my hands. How would this work logistically?

"Good. Great. Now you're thinking smart. Here's what I'm thinking. Next Thursday and Friday, Hyatt Engineering will be hosting several potential clients at the Hyatt Regency Hotel for meetings at our facility in hopes of securing their business. I'll see that an extra room is booked for Thursday. That way, the room will be reserved in the name of Hyatt Engineering and neither your name nor mine will be associated with it. Let's say that we decide to meet there at 2 pm sharp. So we know the date, the time and the place. The only thing we don't know right now is the room number. So I thought I could use one of our customer/client service computers in our offices to get you the room number as soon as I know it. That way nothing can be connected between us. Your cellphone will receive nothing but a 4 digit number, nothing else. If your husband looked at your phone, he would recognize neither the sending number, nor the message and simply attribute it to being a misdirected message. What do you think about that?"

"My goodness! Why all the cloak and dagger? You're way ahead of me for safety and security." Angie retorted.

"One cannot be too careful. My wife's brother, Victor, my brother-in-law is a P.I. and a very good one too. I have gleaned from him many of the ways errant lovers have tripped up and I want to put as much of that knowledge to good use. Better safe than sorry, I say."

"I completely agree, but there's still one issue that needs to be considered."

"What's that Angie?"

"Well, if you recall, Wayne rejected the offer of the bonus because he was the only hourly employee receiving it. If he's the only one receiving an unexpected week of extra vacation, he just might 'integrity' his way to another rejection."

"Clever girl. I like the way you think.... just like me. That's why I'll give three of the highest performing line employees the extra week. I'm certain the other two would never turn it down and that being the case, neither will Wayne. He'll never suspect a thing and this scenario will be a real morale booster to others on the line to increase their overall performance as well.

"You've convinced me Gabe. Thursday, 2 pm, Hyatt Regency Hotel and you'll anonymously text me the room number which I will immediately delete" she said proudly. "Thirty minutes but not a second longer, and we BOTH keep our clothes on, agreed?"

"Agreed."

Angie returned to the stands to cheer her husband on and although Wayne noticed her brief absence, he simply saw her walk to and from the bath house restroom area, so he thought nothing of it. She was excited for two reasons. First and foremost was the prospect of the extra full week of paid vacation Wayne would receive as a result of her efforts and secondly, the thought of a half hour of heavy duty making out with a hunk like Gabe was reviving her slutty thoughts from days gone by. There was a lot of tingling going on in her nether regions. But were it not for helping out her husband, she definitely would never have even considered such interactions with his boss.

Angie's CFO position at Henderson's Jewelers allowed her a lot of flexibility in her work day. She was not married to a desk. As long as she fulfilled all of her responsibilities she could pretty much come and go as she pleased. However, she never abused her privileges and was a dutiful employee. After all, she was the primary bread winner of their household, but hoped that her efforts to help her husband might eventually yield changes in that status.

2:00 pm, Thursday afternoon found her knocking on the door of room 2342 of the Hyatt Regency Hotel. She was dressed in her normal conservative dress, usual for her to wear to work so as not to draw any special attention to this day. The only difference from her usual underthings was the addition of pantyhose. Angie never wore pantyhose because thigh-highs were much more comfortable. But she had purchased a pair especially for today because Gabe had promised her no skin to skin contact below the neck. By wearing pantyhose, his hands could roam freely over her body without touching her skin. She had worn a sexy thong beneath them but the small triangle of red satin was already moistened as she lightly knocked.

As the door opened, she saw a huge smile invite her into the room with his deep bass voice announcing, "You have no idea how much I have anticipated your arrival. Please come in."

Angie's resistance was already melting just being alone with this superb specimen of a man. He was dressed casually in khaki pants and a light blue long sleeved shirt. To her, he was dreamy looking. She smiled at his comment and said, "Just to be clear, if we do this today, Wayne will receive a full week of extra vacation time off, WITH pay, correct?"

"Right down to business." Gabe reacted. "I really like that. Yes, a full week's paid vacation that can be taken anytime he wants, no restrictions, so his time off can coincide with yours anytime you like. The three recipients will all receive the same worded benefit delivered to them tomorrow, in writing. You have my word, which is golden. Angie, I'd really like for this to be a very pleasant experience for both of us."

Reassured of the reward, she continued, once I press 'start' on my cellphone app, the thirty minute timer will begin and beep when the time expires. When you hear the tone, it's 'hands-off' from that point on, agreed?"

Gabe chuckled at her rigid tone and perceived reluctance. He knew he had thirty minutes to win her over into his camp. If he couldn't win her physically within thirty minutes, then he will have lost his touch. "Agreed" said the jovial man. "Would you care for a drink first?"

"Ordinarily I'd go for the liquid courage, but my being gone mid-afternoon from the office for very long would be a bit unusual for me, so, if you don't mind, for the sake of expediency, I'd like to go ahead and get started. That is, if you're ready." Angie said nervously.

"I've never been more ready for anything in my life" offered Gabe. "We will be totally undisturbed here, I promise you. You are safe, here with me, Angie. Please, be my guest and start the timer" he winked at her as he spoke.

She placed her purse and phone on the nearby dresser and initiated the timer.

Wasting no time and with no more words, Gabe walked up to her and took her in his arms. He first kissed her forehead, then her cheeks as her arms fell loosely by her side. Then he pressed his lips to hers and turned on the heat. The passion he was intensely conveying nearly took her by surprise. She'd almost forgotten her animalistic attraction to him. Her arms soon wrapped themselves, clinging tightly to his back as she responded with equal passion.

Both pairs of hands wandered freely over the other uninhibitedly. While holding her firmly against him with one arm, Gabe's other hand explored her face, her neck, and then wandered down to her breast. Angie showed no signs of reluctance nor resistance to his meanderings. She welcomed his touches with ever growing fervency and grabbed his ass with both hands to press his full blown erection solidly up against her body. She delighted that she had this effect on such a sexy man in whose arms she was willingly melting.

After about four to five minutes of heated making out, Gabe released her from his grip, took her hand and walked her over to the bed only 6 feet away. Angie walked with him in a daze. She belonged to him. She knew she would give him anything he wanted at this point, but was relieved that she had agreed only to 30 minutes of making out, no sex, and no skin to skin touching below the neck. Were it not for those previous arrangements, she would already be naked beneath him fucking him for all she was worth. She was trusting him not to break his word to her nor try to trick her. After all, they both had so much to lose.

Gabe gently laid Angie down on the bed and sidled up next to her. Putting his left arm behind her neck and shoulder, he resumed kissing her passionately as his right hand freely roamed her chest, torso and then down to her crotch. She responded in kind, deftly locating his cock and outlining it with her hand as she slid up and down its length, tantalizing him. Her dress was soon pulled up exposing her pantyhose clad crotch. This pleased Gabe beyond words, knowing that she had worn this especially so he could touch her wherever he wanted without the skin to skin contact. He teased her thighs with his hand and worked his way slowly up her legs until his hand gently cupped her mound.