How High A Price - Anon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was married again within two years, and divorced less than three years later, for adultery. Why couldn't Sam understand, it didn't matter? It was something she felt she needed to do.

Marriage three, her final one, lasted 5 years. She ended up in the hospital when Martin didn't understand. Susan was 47 years old, and gave up marriage after that. She never had children, lived alone, and walked with a limp for the rest of her life. Martin spent three years in jail.

John fucking Stickner had a tough time of it. Between legal fees, expenses behind bars, civil suits, and losing his job, he was almost broke. He'd always lived well, at the edge of his means, thanks to the heavy alimony he paid his first wife and his lifestyle. He had to sell his house at a loss. He moved far away. He carried scars and horrible memories from the time he was incarcerated, and was no longer quite so attractive to women. He had nightmares for the rest of his life. He never again even flirted with a married woman.

O'Hara put in 30 years, and lived happily ever after with his second wife. He never got tired of telling the story of driving up to the house where a man was pissing on his own wife and her lover, and how gratifying it was to put the smirking asshole lawyer behind bars.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~