Hesitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Edward!" Terri giggled.

She then let out a moan as his cock pushed up into her pussy. They sat for several long moments, her straddling him while his hands played with her breasts.

"Mm, mm, mm," she screamed in her throat when he dropped his hand from her breasts to her hard little clitoris.

Terri wiggled off of his cock, giving Edward a beautiful view of her plump buttocks as she did so. Turning around, Terri kissed Edward's lips, then sank to the floor between his legs. She reached out her hand and stroked Edward's cock.

"Mm," both Terri and Edward moaned as Terri began to lick Edward's cock.

She sank her mouth around the head of his cock and waggled her tongue, teasing the sensitive flesh. Her hand stroked his shaft and her mouth bobbed up and down, swallowing more and more of his meat.

"Here, it, oh, comes," Edward moaned and shuddered as his semen bubbled up and began blasting into Terri's mouth.

They made a dinner out of the left overs and ate dinner in the nude. When Terri yawned, it made Edward yawn. After the fourth yawn for the two of them, Edward suggested that he take Terri home.

"But it's only nine o'clock," Terri whined.

"Uh huh, Edward said, yawning again. "But we're both wiped out. And I've got to be at the Great Oak store tomorrow, bright and early for our Black Friday sale."

"Wish I could stay the whole night," Terri confessed as Edward drove toward her trailer. "Love that bed, I swear!"

"It's the Tempurpedic mattress," Edward said. Deubler was first one in Oakleaf to carry it too."

"Oh yeah! I remember them commercials!" Terri enthused.

The Great Oak store was an absolute madhouse the next day. Edward had to break up a fist fight between two women that wanted the last 52" LCD television. He placated both by giving one a voucher for a similar model that was available from the Sweet Oak store.

"Are we having fun yet?" Cheryl asked Edward as he rang up a deep freeze chest freezer.

"Oodles," Edward said flatly.

And at one o'clock, Terri entered the Great Oak store, carrying a bag from Bully Burger.

"The N'Awlins, add a fried egg," she smiled and kissed him. "Oh, and I got me the barbeque; I hope it don't give me heartburn. I got that enough."

"What you get me?" Cheryl joked.

"A big old smile," Terri said and did give Cheryl a wide smile.

Terri then reported that his Sweet Oak store had been absolutely packed when she'd driven past. She'd not looked at the Oakleaf store, but didn't doubt that it would be slammed as well.

"She's cute," Cheryl said was Terri left the store.

Edward felt a momentary hesitation, then agreed with Cheryl. Before he could comment further, an elderly woman was asking him about the front loading washing machine display.

The week before Christmas, Edward had Terri, Randy, and Mindy help him with the Christmas decorations. Unlike many other homes in his neighborhood, Edward did not put out elaborate decorations.

Some houses toward the opposite end had animated displays. 2019 Roberts Drive, the last home on their street bragged that his display had one hundred and twenty thousand light bulbs in his Christmas artwork.

"Thing's visible from the Space Station," Edward said, shaking his head.

Edward just strung some lights along the outside, and had a Christmas tree made out of various colored lights strung along an aluminum framework. The faux tree stood twelve feet high and only required that Edward plug it in.

But inside, he had bought a real spruce tree, standing in a tub of dirt. After Christmas, Edward planned to plant the spruce in the right corner of his back yard.

He also bought ornaments, and strands of lights and strands of tinsel.

It had perturbed Edward when he checked and saw that Roberta had taken the bulk of their Christmas decorations with her. Part of him wanted to call Theresa White and demand at least half of the decorations b returned.

Part of him said it would only serve to drag out and already far too long process. And, he realized, he could not actually remember what any of the ornaments had looked like.

"Mr. Dwood, we ready put the angel on," Mindy called out.

"Edward," Terri corrected.

"Mr. Dwood works, Sweetheart," Edward smiled, putting the tray of cookies and hot chocolate onto the coffee table.

He held onto Terri's widening buttocks as the girl precariously perched the smiling angel on top of the tree. She giggled as he fondled her beautiful ass while Mindy and Randy pointed out that the angel was crooked.

"Let me, Sweetheart," Edward smiled, helping Terri down from the stepladder. "There's hot chocolate and peppermint cookies right there, okay?"

"That's it, Mr. Dwood," Randy gave his approval when Edward straightened the angel figurine on top of the tree.

"And plug it in, and..." Edward said and the twinkling lights burst to life.

"Okay, Mindy and Randy, y'all stand with Terri; I want a picture of y'all and the tree," Edward said.

"Wait, if Santa don't come here, why you got a tree?" Randy asked.

"Well, now that I know you? And Mindy? Maybe Santa Claus just might stop by this time," Edward hinted.

"Oh boy!" Terri said, smiling at her brother and sister. "What do you think Santa's going bring Mr. Edward?"

"Instructions on how use this goofy phone," Edward said, finally figuring out how to send Paula, Ralph, and Terri the picture he'd taken of the Christmas tree.

Edward's attorney, Theresa had said, if nothing popped up, nothing gummed the works, Edward's divorce would be final on Friday, December 29. Roberta, through her attorney, had thrown a major fit when Edward, through his attorney, had informed Roberta that he was cancelling payments to her Mercedes-Benz, would no longer be responsible for her insurance, and had cancelled her credit cards. That had gummed up the progress somewhat.

But, now, they were back on track. Just to buy a little extra 'insurance' with God, Edward had made a donation of thirty thousand dollars to St. Peter & Paul Catholic Church. And had made a donation of ten thousand to The Fellowship Nondenominational Church in Terri Blanchette's name.

Edward knew God could not be bribed or paid off. But that, and praying were the only tools he had at his disposal.

"Mr. Dwood?" Mindy said as they prepared to leave the house. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mr. Dwood," Randy said.

"Aw!" Terri sighed.

"Well, I love you too," Edward said, kneeling to give the two children hugs. "Y'all are very special to me, hear?"

Christmas Day was a bone chilling 79 degrees. And the air conditioning was not working at the Fellowship Church. After forty minutes, Reverend Wright mopped his forehead with the sleeve of his suit jacket and told the congregation they would sing 'Joy to the World' and then go home, where there was air conditioning, or at least a window and a box fan.

"Merry Christmas, Terri, and thank you for such an incredibly generous gift," both Reverend and Linda Wright said as Terri waddled out of the church.

"Huh?" Terri asked.

"You gave them some money," Edward explained as he also shook the Reverend's hand.

"And we'll use it to get the AC fixed, Linda promised, nudging her husband.

"Whew! Boy I hope so," Ralph agreed, wiping his sweating face.

"Feel bad," Paula told Edward. "You cooked our Thanksgiving dinner, and now you doing our Christmas one too?"

"That ham ain't going eat itself," Edward smiled. "And, uh, don't tell Mindy or Randy, but I could swear, it sure did sound like Santa Claus landed his reindeer on my roof last night. He might have brought couple things for them."

"He did?" Randy asked, little eyes wide.

"Mr. Dwood, really? For real?" Mindy asked, bouncing in her excitement.

"I mean, was running kind of late, didn't have time look, but who knows?" Edward smiled as Terri leaned against him.

""We'll follow y'all," Ralph smiled, helping Mindy into her car seat.

"Where's the bike?" Terri asked when Edward unlocked his car.

"Uh?" Edward said, rubbing her large belly. "Arms long enough hold on?"

"Shush!" Terri giggled. "I'm not that big!"

"Uh huh," Edward said.

"I hope you like what I got you," Terri said as they drove to Edward's house. "You not the easiest buy for, you know that?"

"Sweetheart, I am more than sure, whatever you got for me is perfect," Edward said. "As long as it's from you, I'll love it."

"It's just that, God, I really suck at buying gifts," Terri said.

Edward pulled into the garage. He helped Terri out of the car, with much kissing, then hurried to open the kitchen door.

"Check the ham; smells about done," Edward instructed as he walked-ran to open the front door for the Emersons.

"Ah!" Mindy squealed, seeing the shiny new bicycle in the living room.

"Awe! Some!" Randy screamed, seeing the other bicycle; it had a fake gas tank, making it look more like a motorcycle than a bicycle.

"Now, hang on!" Ralph said. "How y'all know they not for me, huh?"

"Put the rolls in?" Terri called out from the kitchen.

"Want to eat them?" Edward called back.

"Terri! Come see!" Mindy yelled, sitting astride her bike.

"Ah!" Terri gasped, as if she'd not seen the two bikes as she and Edward struggled to assemble them the previous evening.

"And when I learn ride this, we taking the training wheels off, hear?" Randy said.

"Uh huh," Ralph agreed.

"Randy! Not in the house!" Paula said as the boy actually began to pedal.

"Come on boy; driveway's plenty big for all that," Ralph said, picking up boy and bike.

"Whoa!" Randy laughed as his father carried him out through the front door.

"Mr. Dwood, carry me?" Mindy asked.

Paula and Terri started preparing the lunch as Ralph and Edward stood in the front yard, encouraging the children. Randy struggled with the concept of hand brakes, so Ralph and Edward walked to the end of the driveway, to make sure neither child accidentally rolled into the street.

"Really appreciate you doing this," Ralph said, nodding toward the two children on their new bicycles.

"It's my pleasure. Any word how long the strike's going last?" Edward smiled.

"Didn't have wear helmets when I was a kid," Ralph remarked.

"Uh huh," Edward said, noticing that Ralph didn't answer his question about the strike.

After lunch, the adults exchanged smaller gifts. There were a few more gifts for Randy and Mindy, just so that they could be a part of the gift giving.

""Ha ha," Terri giggled at the gift card from Bully Burger.

"Oh, wow! Tokyo Gardens?" Paula whooped at her gift card.

"So you and your favorite man can go and have a nice night out," Edward said.

"Yeah, but he's out of town," Paula joked. "Guess I'll take Ralph instead.

"Uh huh, woman," Ralph said. "And maybe I might just go on to Stone Grill, leave your butt at home, huh?"

"Stone, you got one for Stone Grill?" Paula asked.

Terri's gif to Edward was a very nice pen in a very nice wooden box. The pen itself was nestled in a felt pocket protector.

"Remember?" Terri said, searching Edward's eyes. "Other night? Couldn't find one?"

"It's perfect," Edward agreed and kissed her.

"Now, open yours, huh?"

Terri made quick work of unwrapping the large box. Inside of it was another large box in festive wrapping paper. Inside of that box was another box.

"Edward!" Terri giggled after the sixth box. "How many more, huh?"

"Think there's only one more," Edward smiled.

There were actually four more. The last box was no larger than Terri's hand. She huffed impatiently, then tore the paper off it the box.

"Edward! Damn it, how many more, huh?" Terri said, seeing the small velvet box inside.

"Last one, Sweetheart," Edward smiled. "Guess I went a little overboard with all the boxes, huh?"

"A little bit," Ralph and Paula agreed, smiling.

"It's, it's a ring?" Terri asked, flipping open the velvet box.

"A nose ring?" Ralph asked.

"A ring for your belly button?" Paula asked.

"It's a, it's a," Terri hesitated, looking at the four one carat ruby gems that flanked the two carat diamond stone.

"It's a will you marry me ring," Edward said quietly, looking at the bewildered expression on Terri's face

"Momma?" Terri asked, feeling quite overwhelmed.

"What? Need to answer him, not me," Paula said, smiling.

Terri looked at Edward, her mouth still hanging open. Her blue eyes searched his brown eyes for a long moment. Then she simply nodded her head in agreement.

"And here, here's couple hundred bucks from me and your momma get you a wedding dress," Ralph said, handing Terri an envelope.

Edward knew, with Ralph being out on strike for three weeks now, that two hundred bucks had been hard for the Emersons to scrape together. He also knew he would be the one paying for Terri's dress. And her shoes, and her makeup, and her hair. He would be the one to pay for the wedding, and the reception to follow.

Friday, December 29, when Theresa informed him that he was now officially divorced from Roberta Jack-Deubler, Edward felt a momentary tug, a momentary hesitation. Then Terri distracted him by bending over to roll her stockings up her legs. Her pretty little anus beckoned to him.

"Thanks; that is terrific news. But now, I got a beautiful little mommy needs get some pizza in her," Edward said into his phone.

"And Rolaids," Terri groaned. "I swear, I hate heartburn, you hear?"

"Don't know anyone likes it," Edward agreed.

Edward did have to pay for Terri's dress, and shoes, and makeup, and hair. He also had to pay for Mindy's dress, and Paula's dress, and Mindy's hair and Paula's hair, and Terri's Cousin Alicia's dress and hair; Alicia was Terri's maid of honor. And he had to pay for Ralph's suit and Randy's suit. But since Ralph now worked for him at the Sweet Oak store, Edward said he could just take it out of Ralph's paycheck. He knew he would not take penny one out of the man's pay though.

Their wedding was on Saturday, January 27. The morning started off gray, gloomy, with a heavy curtain of humidity that made the seventy four degrees feel more like ninety four degrees. Just as Linda Wright began playing the organ, a booming clap of thunder shook the building. The clap of thunder caused everyone to gasp. Then everyone tittered at their collective gasps.

"Best get the storms out of the way in the beginning, huh?" Reverend Brandon Wright joked with Edward as Mindy came up the aisle, scattering the rose petals.

Randy followed, holding the pillow with the rings sewn onto it. Both children beamed up at Edward and he smiled happily.

Alicia had been extremely angered that her daughter would not be a part of the ceremony. The woman had even threatened to back out of being in the wedding.

"That's fine; she can just pay me back for that dress," Edward had told a tearful Terri when she relayed Alicia's demands.

Edward shrugged his shoulders; he'd met the girl and had not been in the least bit impressed with the pretentious, demanding bitch. Alicia was pretty, in a slightly sleazy way, with calf length brunette hair, hard eyes, and high cheekbones. If Edward had not known that Alicia was only a few years older than Terri, he would have assumed there to be at least ten, possibly fifteen years separating the two cousins.

Alicia's best features, both of them, were her large breasts. She dressed to draw attention to her attributes. Edward had almost asked her what bar she danced at.

Seeing that Terri would not cave to her bullying, thanks to Edward giving Terri a little backbone, Alicia 'graciously' acquiesced. Edward smiled as he watched the haughty girl as she gingerly held onto the arm of Gar Loomis, Edward's best man. The hulking African-American man looked ill at ease in his suit, but he smiled proudly as he and Edward gave each other a fist bump.

Aunt Cheryl also made an appearance. The woman was a slut. There was no polite way to say it; she was a slut. At the rehearsal dinner, at their first meeting, Edward had to rebuff the woman's vulgar proposition. She even flashed Edward her hairy pussy. The only person Aunt Cheryl did not proposition, did not flash her muff to was Uncle Glen. Him, she avoided like the plague.

Edward found out from Ralph that Brian Blanchette had come in and caught his wife in bed with another man. The sight of his wife, another man's semen dotting her face, chest and crotch had pushed the sensitive Brian over the edge.

"Really? Always kind of figured boy was queer," Ralph confided. "Total shock when he up and married that Cheryl girl."

Reverend Brandon Wright loved performing weddings. Actually, the man loved the sound of his own voice. But he did perform a very passionate service. He did have everyone in the church praying out loud that God, His blessed Son our brother Jesus, and the Holy Spirit bless this union.

At the reception, Cheryl did spend quite a bit of time with Gar. It almost looked comical, the dark skinned hulking man with such a small, pale skinned red head.

Glen Blanchette made sure he danced as many dances as he could with Alicia, eyes never travelling above her chest. Alcohol did help lubricate the man's journey from reception hall to the back seat of Alicia's car.

Edward and Terri's honeymoon was spent in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Terri had gone there once as a child; it was her last memory of her father. She had always wanted to return, but had never had the opportunity.

After three days wandering around, trying to find any familiar landmarks, anything still remaining from fourteen years ago, Terri sighed. She looked out over the water, pulling her sweater a little tighter around herself.

"I guess some things are just better left alone, huh?" Terri said.

*.*.*

"Trick or treat!" Mindy yelled from the beginning of the walkway.

"Oh no! Lions and tigers and bears!" Edward said as Mindy, dressed in black leotard, black kitten ears on her reddish blonde head skipped up the sidewalk. Her tennis shoes had black kitten feet slipped over the tops of them.

Behind Mindy, his own reddish blonde hair hidden by the yarn 'Lion mane' was Randy. His tennis shoes had light brown cat's feet slipped over the tops.

A third little kitten followed the first two. She too had on a black kitten ears headband and black kitten overlays over her tennis shoes.

Bringing up the rear was Terrie, also dressed in black leotard, black kitten ears on her head.

"Hi Dwood, it's me," Mindy announced, reaching the steps.

"Hi Dwood," Randy said, then let out a roar.

"Okay, I know these two wild animals, but who are you?" Edward smiled at the brown haired girl.

"This is Katianna," Terri smiled. "Remember? My cousin Alicia? This is her baby girl."

"Meow!" Katianna said.

"Meow? Is that kitten for 'trick or treat?'" Edward smiled and dropped pieces of candy into the pillow cases.

"He being good?" Terri asked.

Edward looked over at the playpen where Eddie lay, sleeping. Hours after Eddie's birth, Theresa White had Jesse Watkins in her office. After laying out the financial burdens the frightened young man would be responsible for, the attorney gave Jesse an out. If he signed over any potential future claims to the infant, Terri Deubler, formerly Terri Blanchette would not sue for support.

At eight months old, it was apparent that Edward Blaine Deubler Jr. was going to be a heartbreaker. He had his mother's reddish blonde hair, sweet round face, and piercing blue eyes. He also had her sweet disposition.

"Oh, he screamed and cried whole time you were gone," Edward smiled.

"Well, don't worry," Terri smiled, grabbing a piece of candy from the large bowl. "In about seven months, he's going have some company."

With that, Terri turned, herding the three children back down the sidewalk. She gave a little shake to her rear, causing her black cat's tail to swish invitingly.