Happy A & M Day

Story Info
Two lonely people discover one another on 'alone & miserable' day.
6.8k words
4.55
17.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

*.*.*

David Challes jerked awake when a cockroach scurried across his chest. He slapped at the impertinent insect and groaned. The morning sunlight seeped in through the busted vinyl blinds, burning his eyes.

Turning and closing one eye, David saw that it was eight fourteen in the morning. He was already fourteen minutes late for his shift in the Collections Department of Prescott Conglomerates.

"Shit, piss, fuck and son of a bitch," David cursed and crawled out of the filthy bed.

The trailer's hot water heater was sporadic at best and had apparently decided it would not work this Monday morning. David toweled off and found his cleanest dirty clothes for the workday ahead. He grabbed a stale, hard granola bar and staggered out into the harsh sunlight of another February morning in Great Oak, Texas.

Nineteen minutes after staggering from his trailer, still highly agitated from that morning's commute, David wobbled into the work area of Prescott Conglomerates. Wearily, he turned on his computer and sighed when his log-on screen was blocked by a message to see Ashley Dunn. Immediately. He looked over and the attractive brunette was at her desk, looking directly at him. Wordlessly, Ashley pointed toward the ceiling, indicating she would meet him in her fifth floor office.

Thirty six minutes after his arrival at 2 Alliance Square, David emerged into a warm morning. He looked at his wristwatch, a high school graduation gift from his maternal grandfather and saw that the Pak N' Sak liquor store would be opening in thirty five minutes. He shuffled to the corner than crossed the street even though he did not have the light. Truthfully, he almost wished someone would hit him, run him over, end this miserable Monday.

Checking his wallet, David saw he had a ten dollar bill and smiled. That would be plenty to get himself a fifth of Albertson's Gin and possibly something to mix with the cheap liquor. Spirits renewed, he drove to the Pak N'Sak and waited for the store to open. He could see Jack, the old man behind the counter, just idly playing some stupid game on his phone while he waited for the last eight minutes to tick off.

Even though he knew Jack would not let him in eight seconds early, much less eight minutes early, David got out of his car and walked up to the door. Sure enough, it was securely locked. Jack didn't even look up from his phone as David waved to him.

"Are they open yet?" a soft voice asked and David heard a car door shut.

"No," David grumbled, turning to see a cute blonde strolling along the sidewalk.

He could feel his cock harden as he watched the cute blonde walk toward him, toward the door. She wore a short sleeve white lace top that ended just below her perky breasts, exposing a goodly amount of her pale belly and adorable little dimple of a belly button. Her pleated plaid skirt hung down to just above her knees and her white socks came up to just below her knees. On her feet, she wore highly polished Mary Janes with a thick chunky sole.

Her blonde hair hung down and brushed along the lacy trim of her shirt collar. Her eyes were deep brown underneath light blonde eyebrows that had been trimmed into casual slashes. Her nose was slightly large for her small face and her high cheekbones did draw attention to her nose. Her mouth was just as shiny as her shoes; she had freshly applied lip gloss making them appear pink and kissable.

When she stopped and tested the door, even though David was standing right there, David saw that she was eye to eye with him. He was a slender man of five feet, seven inches but the young woman's shoes gave her at least three or four inches.

"Well, shoot," she smiled, revealing a twisted front tooth that somehow enhanced her overall 'school girl' cuteness.

Jack must have figured, for a cute girl, he could open five minutes early and hit the electronic door lock. David politely opened the door for his companion and she smiled, resting a hand on his arm briefly.

"Happy A and M day," she said cheerfully as she entered the cool interior of the shop.

"Happy what?" David asked, admiring the girl's chute bubble butt in the swishing skirt.

"Mm hmm; it's Valentine's Day," the girl said, looking around at the shop. "But if you're single? It's just another damned reminder that you're alone and miserable today. Where's the vodka?"

"Second aisle," Jack said helpfully, pointing toward the aisle.

"Thanks," the girl smiled and skipped to the aisle.

David watched with some amusement as the cute girl skipped. When she stopped, she did so with a little bounce then bent to peer at the selections. He admired the way her posture enhanced her bubble butt.

David walked to the shelves right across from where the girl stood surveying the selections of vodkas. He located the Albertson's Gin, but saw there were no fifths available. He dropped his gaze and found a half gallon bottle.

David knew, if he bought a half gallon, he would drink a half gallon. But looking over at the bottle of Streek's Gin, David didn't want to spend the four dollars and ninety eight cents for a fifth. Not when Albertson's was four ninety eight for a half gallon.

"Pace yourself," David told himself. "Only drink half the bottle."

But he knew he wouldn't. He knew he would drink until he either threw up or passed out. Or both.

"This. You ever had this um, Cherry Nulough's?" the girl asked David, holding up a fifth of the flavored vodka.

"Yeah," David agreed. "It's pretty good. You mix it with some Seven-Up?"

"And it's...is that right? Four ninety eight? Wow, I hmm, oh! Chocolate! Perfect! Chocolate and cherries for Valentine's Day!" the young woman enthused.

"Or A and M Day," David quipped and the girl giggled happily.

"All right, Sweetie, let's see the ID," Jack said, nodding as a toothless drunk staggered into the store. "Percy, you stay right there. Don't need you knocking over no more shit, hear?"

"That rack was 'bout come down," Percy mumbled.

The girl produced an ID and handed it to Jack. Jack looked at the ID, did a double take, then looked up at the girl. He blinked, shook his head and handed the rectangle of plastic back to her.

Jack rang up the two fifths and ran her credit card, after double-checking the name on the card. Then he put her bottles into two plastic bags.

"Percy, don't you move, hear?" Jack barked as Percy grew impatient.

"All right, David, Percy, out. Get out. When I tell you don't move, I mean it," Jack said as David put the heavy bottle of gin onto the counter.

"Hey, I uh, listen, I, you want celebrate that uh, A and M day together?" David quickly asked before the cute school girl could leave the store.

"Come on, Jack, shit, take me a minute go get my pint," Percy whined.

"Percy I mean it. Out. I don't got time deal with you," Jack yelled at the drunk.

The girl eyed David with one eyebrow raised. The slender young man was cute, in a scruffy sort of way. His brown hair was in need of a haircut, or maybe just in need of a comb. His blue eyes were crystal clear underneath a heavy brown unibrow. His nose was slim on his square face, and his five o'clock shadow added to the scruffy charm.

"Hmm, you will at least shave, right?" the girl asked.

"Don't need this shit," Percy declared, staggering from the liquor store.

"I uh, I can try," David smiled, rubbing his face.

"Avery," the girl said. "Give me your cell number."

"Hi Avery, God, that's a pretty name. I'm David," David said, then rattled off his cell number.

Avery repeated the phone number back to him and David nodded. Avery smiled then skipped out of the store. Jack smirked when David turned to pay for his bottle of gin.

"Uh, that girl? Think you going find more than you bargained for," Jack smirked, bagging the heavy bottle of gin.

David jerked as his cell phone buzzed in his pocket. Looking through the plate glass door before pushing it open, he saw Avery smiling at him. As he pushed open the door, she backed her BMW out of the parking lot.

"Now? I can come in now?" Percy whined through the open door.

"Stay right there. You wanting the pint of Iron Barrel, right?" Jack barked, waddling around the counter.

In his car, David checked his cell phone. Avery had texted him an address and put 6:00 pm.

"Yes sir!" David whooped.

Home, David mixed a stiff gin and cola, cursing himself for forgetting to refill the ice cube trays from last night's excesses. It felt odd to be home during a work day and at first he puzzled over what to do.

After filling the five ice cube trays, David decided to wash a load of clothes. The smell that hit him when he opened his washing machine told him he'd forgotten to take out his last load of clothes. So, he dumped some detergent into the machine and started the appliance. While the clothes bumped and gurgled, David made an effort to clean his trailer. At four o'clock, he came to and decided he needed to shave and shower. The dryer groaned and thumped and the washing machine whined and gurgled. David shut the washing machine off; he had no desire to be in the middle of showering only to have the washing machine suck all the water into refilling the drum.

At five thirty, David sent Avery a text, letting her know he was on his way. At the last moment, he remembered to turn the washing machine on again. He also remembered to drink some mouthwash, just in case A and M Day was celebrated with kisses.

David's cell phone gave him turn by turn directions to the address that Avery had sent to him. David looked around as he pulled into the parking lot of Oakleaf Towers, a new multi-purpose building. The ground and second floor housed businesses, including a Vegan grocery store. The upper floors housed living areas.

As he wobbled toward the lobby of the building, David had the forethought to grab something to bring with him. A quick tour of the grocery store just baffled David; he didn't recognize anything he saw on any of the shelves. The pharmacy next door had a large display of Valentine's Day candy. David smile; he remembered Avery had purchased chocolate flavored vodka and cherry flavored vodka. Searching the rack, he found a large box of chocolate covered cherries.

"Here," David texted to Avery's cell phone as he entered the gleaming faux marble of the building's lobby.

"503," was Avery's response.

A moment later, as David prepared to step onto the elevator, Avery shot him a second text, "And if you can't figure out what floor that's on? Too bad, so sad!"

"OK," David texted as he got out onto the fifth floor. "503...not on the first floor or the second floor. But I'll keep looking."

"Ha ha," Avery giggled from the door of Unit 503. "Got your text."

David staggered in his step. Avery was wearing a red corset or bustier style top and red denim Daisy Duke Cutoffs. Her blonde hair was pulled back into a pony tail held back by a bright red ribbon. Her feet were jammed into fire engine red stiletto pumps.

"Hi," Avery smiled, then spotted the large box of chocolate covered cherries in David's left hand. "Ooh, for me? Oh, you're so sweet!"

She lightly kissed David's lips and took the box from his hand. David entered a large living room that was well furnished with white leather furniture and honey blonde tables and bookshelves. The lighting was low, romantic. There were smells wafting into David's consciousness, smells of chicken cooking.

"Dinner's just about ready," Avery said, setting the box of candy onto an end table. "But first..."

Avery waved David toward a couch. David sat, looking at the cute blonde. She smiled and he returned her smile.

"Okay, listen, I, I'm hoping, well, I'm really hoping for a little romance," Avery admitted.

"Dressed like that?" David thought, resisting the urge to adjust his rock hard erection. "I'm hoping for a lot of romance."

"But if you, I mean, after? You decide you just want to be friends? Then that's okay too. I mean, hey, you can never have too many friends, am I right?" Avery said.

"I, yeah, sure," David agreed, fidgeting slightly.

"And by the way, yeah, you do clean up nicely," Avery smiled, hands coming to the waistline of her red denim shorts.

"Thanks," David said. "You uh, that, you look amazing."

"Mm hmm, keep that thought," Avery smiled unzipping her shorts.

David's cock jerked and throbbed; he could see no pubic hair. Out of the few girlfriends he'd had, he'd only had one girlfriend that shaved her pussy. Rosa, Rosa something or other. His drinking had precipitated their break-up. Tearfully, she'd told him she loved him, but it was just too hard. But during their brief, passionate fling, David had enjoyed Rosa's bald mound immensely.

Avery wiggled her hips and pushed her shorts down her sleek legs. Then Avery's semi-erect cock and small pouch came into view. At first, David sat, puzzled. Then his eyes and his mouth popped open. And David's cock twitched, jerked and spurted a little of his excitement into his briefs.

"I uh, that, you, you're a..." David stammered as Avery tucked her cock back into her shorts and zipped her shorts up.

"Surprise," Avery said, a sad little smile on her lips.

"I, wow," David said, shaking his head.

"O, I've got a chicken baking in the oven; the veggie medley is ready and so is the linguini," Avery said and marched into the kitchen just off of the living room. "I didn't know if you're one of those vegetarians or something, but..."

"I uh, no, no I ain't. Had a girlfriend once that was way into that vegan stuff, but really? Too much trouble," David stammered.

When he stood to follow Avery into the kitchen, David saw that his cock was still hard, and was drooling his excitement into his briefs. He took that moment to adjust himself, trying to tuck his cock down. But the sight of Avery's cute buttocks peeking out of her ragged shorts had David's cock again straining to escape its confines.

"Oh good," Avery smiled from the stove. "You can open the wine."

David did uncork the bottle and poured them each a glass of the white wine. Avery smiled and guided him toward a formal dining room, even though there was a small breakfast table in the kitchen. The table was illuminated by two tapered candles flickering, there was linen napkins and David was fairly certain that the silverware was real silver. All in all, it was a very romantic setting.

Over a delicious meal, Avery told David about being the sixth child of Conrad and Aileen Duhurst. When David failed to respond to the name 'Conrad Duhurst,' Avery smiled and shrugged.

"Anyway, Conrad and my mother, the first Mrs. Duhurst had four boys, a daughter, and me," Avery went on. "I mean, God, I always knew I was different, but, when these started coming in..."

David looked as Avery pointed to her chest. She smiled softly, seeing where his eyes went, then took a sip of her wine.

"...Well, that just seemed to verify it as far as I was concerned," Avery said.

"Those, um, your um, those are real?" David stupidly asked.

"Mm hmm; called Gynecomastia," Avery nodded. "Male breasts. It's not as uncommon as most people would think. But, hair starts growing in weird places, my voice starts changing, and all of a sudden, I'm getting titties. That settled it in my mind; I was meant to be a girl."

"So, is Avery, is that your real name?" David asked, tearing his eyes from her chest.

"Mm hmm. Avery Walter Duhurst. But, like you said at the store, it's a pretty name so why change it?" Avery said. "Oh. Or let me guess. You don't think it's pretty anymore?"

"No, no, it, it's still pretty," David said, swallowing the last of his meal.

David did not think about it, but this was the first real food he'd had in weeks. Most of his meals were either sandwiches or frozen microwave meals. Even though David had a job, used to have a job, his older sister usually bought him bread and sandwich meat and frozen meals to ensure that he did eat.

On occasion, David would grab some fast food, but David did not like most fast food establishments. And fast food was expensive, even when ordering from the dollar menu.

"By the way, this, you have a beautiful apartment here," David complimented.

"Well, thank you," Avery smiled. "I bought it with my 'go away' money."

"Your what?" David asked, wishing he'd brought the wine into the dining room.

"My 'we don't quite know what to do with you so here's some money to just go away," Avery explained. "Apparently, Aitchel wasn't big enough to keep me from embarrassing my father, so..."

"Aitchel? Where's that?" David asked, sipping some ice water.

"Ohio," Avery smiled. "Anyway, once? When I was a little boy? We'd all come down here and did this dude ranch thing and I remembered, oh! I had just fallen in love with the beautiful horsies, and being a real life cowboy so when my father gave me the money, I came here."

"So, how long have you..." David asked.

"A few months now," Avery said, then adopted an exaggerated twang. "An' been practicing how tawk lahk a real lahv Tex'un, y'all."

"Um. Wow. Um, please, please don't do that around anyone else," David said and Avery giggled happily.

David's erection shot up again as Avery led the way from the dining room to her kitchen. Her buttocks wiggled and waggled as she strode, one foot precisely in front of the other. Her legs were sleek and tanned and each step caused a slight flex and relax to her butt cheeks.

"These go in the dishwasher?" David asked.

"Oh my God no," Avery said. "David! This is real china. No, no, Sweetheart, we need to wash them by hand. Come on; I've already got a basin of soapy water here."

"A what?" David asked, seeing that the left side of the sink had some sudsy water.

"Basin, sink?" Avery said. "Whatever you call it."

David carefully scrubbed each plate and the wine glass and goblet. Avery rinsed each then dried them carefully. David did notice that Avery managed to brush or bump against him a good deal as they worked.

"The candles!" Avery suddenly said. "Last time, I let them burn all the way down; that's all I would need is a fire."

Again, David watched as Avery scampered from the room. Her buttocks shook as her skittering steps propelled her from the kitchen.

"Come on. She's a dude," David said, again adjusting his rampant erection. "You're looking at a dude's butt, huh?"

"Whew, I, sometimes, I can be such a ditz," Avery giggled, taking the last goblet and drying it carefully. "Now, are you ready for a drink?"

"Huh, oh, oh yeah," David agreed, looking around for the bottle of wine.

"A friend of mine showed me this. I forget what he called it but it was so good," Avery said, stretching to reach two tall sundae glasses.

She dropped two scoops of vanilla ice cream into each glass. She then poured one jigger each of the Nulough's Chocolate and Nulough's Cherry flavored vodka in each glass. She added three jiggers of Seven-Up and two maraschino cherries into the now foaming liquid. She smiled proudly as she handed one drink to David.

"Come on into the living room," Avery invited.

David again sat on the couch. Avery sat next to him, pulling her legs up underneath herself. The drink was far too sweet for David's taste, but at least he could feel a little of the burn from the alcohol.

"So, David," Avery said, voice low and warm. "How do you feel about maybe a little romance?"

Avery breathed the last few words into David's right ear. Her left hand went to the back of his neck, her polished fingernails raked gently along the back of his neck.

"Or do you just want to be friends?" Avery asked, gently nibbling on David's ear lobe.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,077 Followers
12