Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you serious?" Jerry asked. "I mean, incest?"

"Oh, please," Gloria laughed. "An antiquated, out-of-date taboo, especially for someone my age who can't conceive."

"But if mom were to find out," Jerry said when Gloria turned off the water.

"Then she'd find out and we'd deal with it then," she replied. "But in the meantime," she said, reaching out and taking his cock into her hand, then bending over, "you might just enjoy yourself," she said, taking his cock into her mouth again, but this time not stopping until she had his entire cock in her mouth and down her throat as her nose pressed up against his belly.

"Nobody's ever done that to me," Jerry gasped when Gloria stood back up licking her lips.

"I have," she said, turning and leaving the shower. "And will again," she added before entering her own bedroom.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Jerry, you're not focused," Gloria said to him the next morning at the yoga session.

"I know," Jerry replied, dropping out of his pose.

"Are you bothered by yesterday?" she asked, dropping out of her pose and coming to sit on the low stone wall in front of him that surrounded the koi pond.

"I can't stop thinking about it," he admitted.

"Is that good or bad?" Gloria asked, smiling up at her grandson, seeing his eyes on her breasts. "Are you sorry that it happened?" she asked.

"No," he replied immediately. "No, I'm not sorry."

"Jerry, yesterday was wonderful," Gloria said. "I loved taking a shower with you and having you eat my pussy. I loved it even more because you are my grandson. What grandmother could possibly ask for a better grandson than one who would eat her pussy for her? Or let her suck his cock? Is that what's bothering you?"

"Sort of," Jerry admitted.

"You're thinking about me sucking your cock, doing it again," Gloria said, a statement, not a question. "Look, why don't we get that out of your head so that you can focus on your yoga."

"How are you going to do that?" Jerry asked, looking down at her.

"I'll just suck your cock for you so that you don't need to think about it," she replied, covering his cock with her hand. "I'm thinking about it, too. It would help me to calm down and focus if I could just get it out of the way. I planned on finishing with it, but starting with it is good, too."

"Really?" Jerry asked, still astonished by the in-your-face directness of his grandmother.

"Oh, Jerry!" Gloria laughed, reaching for his gym shorts and pulling on them. "You shouldn't be wearing these to do yoga anyway," she said as she dropped to her knees to pull them down his legs so that he could step out of them.

"Oh, man!" Jerry gasped as he watched his grandmother take his cock into her mouth, all the way in, her nose pressing up against his belly as she milked him with her mouth and throat before beginning to face fuck herself on him. "I...I...I'm going to cum," he gasped several minutes later, his hands locked in her hair as his balls exploded, cum gushing into her mouth as she sucked and swallowed.

"Now, that's much better," Gloria said after she finished sucking him off, licking her lips and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Let's try the yoga now."

"That seemed to work," Gloria said 15 minutes later when they had finished their yoga routine. "It looks like I'll need to suck your cock each morning before we do yoga," she added, laughing at the astonished look on his face.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jerry was abruptly awakened the next morning, totally confused until he realized that his grandmother's pussy was plastered to his face and that his morning woody was disappearing down her throat. His tongue became immediately coated with her thick, syrupy, musky pussy juices as he once again ate his grandmother's pussy while she devoured his cock, with a lot more energy and enthusiasm than a lot of the girls he knew, he realized.

Jerry realized that his grandmother's pussy was great to eat with her long, thick pussy lips that unfurled as he sucked on them, stretching a couple of inches. Using his hands to hold them open and apart so that he could suck on her big, fat clit, he could feel her respond, her juices bathing his chin until he lowered his mouth to stick his tongue into her and drink.

Teri noticed that Jerry's door was open, so she stopped to say good morning, stopping in the doorway, her mouth dropping open and her eyes popping as she locked eyes with her mother whose mouth was full of Jerry's cock, cum dribbling down her chin. Teri was frozen to the spot, seeing her mother's throat convulse as she gulped down Jerry's cum. She gasped when her mother opened her mouth, clearly full of and coated with her son's cum which was still leaking copiously from the slit of his cock, Gloria's tongue scooping it up before she locked her lips around the head of his cock and sucked, her cheeks hollowing as she finished draining him, then pushed up, licking her lips as she continued swallowing, her eyes still locked with her daughter's as she pushed up to a kneeling position and Teri could see her son's tongue as it probed between his grandmother's long, unfurled pussy lips.

Finally regaining control, Teri turned and fled the room, her head exploding, furious with her mother, though also furious with herself. She knew her mother and she shouldn't be surprised.

"Mom, how could you?" Teri raged at her mother after Jerry left for class. "He's your own grandson, for Christ's sake."

"It helps him to relax and focus when we do yoga," Gloria replied, ignoring her daughter's outrage.

"Oh, does it?" Teri asked, staring at her mother's calm demeanor in amazement.

"Me, too," Gloria said. "He's got a very talented tongue, eats pussy as well as anyone I've ever met."

"Mom, he's your grandson!" Teri said, exasperated.

"And he's got a very nice cock," Gloria continued, ignoring Teri's outburst. "And he gives a proper mouthful when he cums, not like some men."

"Mom!" Teri said.

"Do you want me to leave, Teri?" Gloria asked, looking at her with calm equanimity on her face.

"You know I don't," Teri said, slumping in her seat. "But your own grandson?"

"Makes it all the better as far as I'm concerned," Gloria replied.

"Have you fucked him yet, mom?" Teri asked anxiously.

"No, not yet, but I'm looking forward to it," Gloria replied with a smile. "Such a nice cock, maybe even a little bigger than Kevin's."

"Mom!" Teri said, color draining from her face.

"Teri, Kevin was a wonderful man," Gloria said to her daughter compassionately. "He was taken from us far too soon, but that doesn't mean that I'm going to forget him or the wonderful times we had together. I will celebrate knowing him by remembering, as should you. I will miss him and that delightful tongue and wonderful cock of his, but I will not forget."

"I know, mom, it's just...did you pressure him?" she asked.

"Not in the least," Gloria laughed, "unless you call teasing him unmercifully until he just couldn't resist pressure. He had some problems with the grandma part, my age, but once I got his tongue in my pussy and his cock in my mouth..."

"God, mom," Teri sighed.

"You're still dating, aren't you?" Gloria asked.

"Sometimes," Teri replied. "When I start feeling horny and can't put it away, then I let some guy make a pass at me, take me out a few times if he's nice."

"And how long has it been since the last time?" Gloria asked.

"I don't know, a few weeks, a month," Teri replied.

"Why don't you let me massage you?" Gloria suggested.

"Oh, mom, I don't know," Teri said.

"Why not? Jerry's at school and my guess is that you could really use one," Gloria said.

"I know you're right," Teri admitted. "I haven't been able to relax."

"Come on, then," Gloria said, getting to her feet. "I'll set up my table out by the koi pond. I just love the energy out there."

Teri gave in, knowing that her mother was right. She had always been right and it used to be frustrating, infuriating, until Teri had slowly learned that her mother was always right in a good way. Her mother's mind was so clear, so open, that you could never doubt her honesty or sincerity.

Teri shrugged out of her gym shorts and t-shirt, her usual sleep attire, and lay down on the table her mother had set up, a massage-type table but lower to the ground, the top of the table perhaps a meter off the ground.

"Oh, mom, I have so missed your hands," Teri sighed when she felt them on her back.

Gloria took her time, gently working on her daughter starting at the top of her head, soothing tension, stimulating the Tantric points, feeling Teri relax beneath her hands. By the time she got to her ass, Teri was limp, totally accepting the work, sighing when Gloria worked each of her ass cheeks with both hands, kneading and stretching them, smiling when Teri sighed as she slid two fingers down between her ass cheeks, pausing to gently press on the proper points around her starred rosebud before continuing down the crack of her ass to slide her fingers between her long, furled pussy lips, like her own, feeling the slickness as she briefly rimmed her hole before finding and rubbing on her big, fat clit, larger than her own, she knew, dragging her fingers back up through her crack as Teri sighed, her whole body shuddering in a mini orgasm.

Gloria continued down Teri's legs, taking special care to stimulate all of the uterine Tantric points in the lower leg, seeing the results of her stimulation as Teri's pussy leaked, juices dripping onto the table beneath her as her mother continued to work on her body, relaxing her, stimulating her.

Turning over, Teri smiled at the familiar feel and smell of the jasmine eye pillow that her mother lay over her eyes before she began to work on her head and face before getting to the front of her neck and then her chest.

Gloria always enjoyed massaging her daughter's breasts, like hers in shape, but a bit smaller in size, with fantastically sensitive, large, ruby nipples. Releasing her nipples when Teri gasped from how tightly she was squeezing them, Gloria worked her way down Teri's stomach to her upper thighs, slowly and methodically working, touching everywhere except her pussy, whose long, furled lips were beginning to unfurl as Gloria worked around her pussy, touching just the right spots, then moved down her legs, finishing with her feet and toes, smiling as she saw that her daughter's pussy lips had completely unfurled like huge butterfly's wings, her pussy open, the glistening carnelian interior with her huge clit visible as Gloria worked her way back up her legs, stopping with both of her hands at the juncture of Teri's hips and legs, her gaping pussy framed between them.

"God, mom!" Teri gasped as her whole body vibrated.

"You clearly needed this," Gloria commented, stepping over the massage table straddling Teri's face as she leaned forward and lifted her legs, pulling them up towards her until she had them trapped beneath her arms.

"Oh, mom!" Teri sighed when Gloria bent over and dragged her tongue through her daughter's spread pussy lips before spearing it into her and beginning to slurp up the juices that were flowing, at the same time lowering her hips until she felt Teri's tongue in her as she nestled on her mouth.

After many minutes of mutual orgasms, Gloria lifted her face from her daughter's pussy, licking her lips, almost freezing for a moment when she realized that Jerry was in his room, looking out the sliding glass door at them, Gloria's table conveniently pointing right at him so that he had an unobstructed view of his mother's spread pussy.

Smiling to acknowledge that she had seen him, Gloria lowered Teri's legs, seeing Jerry's eyes widen when he saw that his mother was eating her pussy.

"Feel better?" Gloria asked, dismounting Teri's face and helping her to sit up, seeing Jerry disappear from the window.

"Mom, if you didn't make me feel so good, I'd swear you were the most depraved person I've ever met," Teri said.

"Such a compliment! Thank you," Gloria said with a smile. "Your pussy tasted wonderful, too."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Jerry staggered back from the sliding glass door, sitting down on his bed when he felt it hit the backs of his legs. He just could not process what he had just seen, his mother eating her mother's pussy, his grandmother. And his mother's pussy! The sight of it was burned in his brain, almost identical to his grandmother's with long, thick pussy lips. Maybe he had been right about her after all, maybe she was wicked. He felt anger and embarrassment as he realized that his own cock was reacting, to what he had just seen and also to the pictures floating through his head; his grandmother sucking his cock, eating his grandmother's pussy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Jerry, you seem distracted," Gloria said at dinner that evening.

"Uh, just something from school, grandma," Jerry replied.

"Anything special? A look like that says girl trouble," Gloria said.

"No, grandma, nothing like that," Jerry said and laughed. "We had an interesting class comparing Special and General Relativity."

"Flat and curved space-time," Gloria said, nodding. "I found it confusing at first because I didn't understand how we could have a situation where there was an absence of gravity."

"Yeah, it took me a moment to wrap my head around the idea, too," Jerry agreed, "until I understood that it was all really about acceleration."

"That certainly makes it easier," Gloria agreed.

"You two might as well be speaking Swahili for all I understand," Teri said, still flustered from the morning, unable to stop thinking about everything.

"Half the people in my class would agree with you," Jerry said with a laugh. "It's sort of counterintuitive thinking."

"Something most people have a problem with," Gloria said. "It requires an open mind. I'm sure you'd understand it if you wanted to."

Teri's memory tripped when she heard her mother say 'it requires an open mind', taking her back to that afternoon that she had impulsively stopped by to visit after dropping 2-year-old Jerry off at the daycare center.

She had let herself in with her key, hearing voices from the living room, which she thought was odd at that time of the morning. She remembered looking at her watch and seeing that it was just after 10:00 in the morning. She had been late getting Jerry to the daycare center.

She had been opening her mouth to say hello as she approached the doorway to the living room when she stopped in her tracks, her eyes popping open as she instinctively took a step back from the doorway into the shadow, unnoticed, and stared at the unbelievable scene.

It was her mother and father and another couple that she didn't recognize, a black couple, and they were all naked on the floor, her mother on her knees with the black man fucking her doggie with the biggest cock Teri had ever seen. At the same time, her mother's face was between the legs of the black woman, clearly eating her pussy, while her father was kneeling next to the black woman with his cock in her mouth.

She had gasped when the black man pulled back from her mother and she saw her mother's naked ass and pussy for the first time, her pussy like her own with long, thick pussy lips which were now spread wide open, a torrent of cum running from her gaping hole.

"I think we have company," the black man had said in a deep voice, turning when he heard Teri's gasp to see her standing in the doorway.

"Oh! Teri! I...we didn't realize that you were coming by," Gloria had said, getting to her feet.

Teri remembered how controlled and unflustered her mother had seemed. The scene was indelibly imprinted on her memory, her father kneeling, a stream of cum leaking from his cock to the floor, a good-sized cock, too, almost as big as Kevin's, she had automatically calculated. The black woman had pushed up onto her elbows and Teri had seen the cum that had leaked down her chin. Once her mother stood up, she could see the deep vermillion interior of her pussy, contrasting with her dark ebony skin as her legs remained spread, her feet flat on the floor.

The black man's cock was dangling hugely in front of him, glistening from having just been in her mother's pussy, and Teri had been able to see the cum running from her mother's pussy, down the inside of her thighs as she stepped towards her, dripping from her long pussy lips to the floor, her big nipples hard knots on the ends of her full breasts, her mouth and chin glistening from the black woman's pussy that she had been eating.

"I think we need to talk," Gloria had said, smiling wanly as she took both of her daughter's hands in hers. "It will require an open mind."

"Earth to Teri, Earth to Teri," Teri heard as though coming from a long distance, then realized that it was her mother. "Where were you?"

"Oh! Just remembering..." Teri said, then blushed.

"Well, from your reaction, it must have been quite the memory," Gloria said. "Are you going to share it with us?"

"What? Oh, no, no," Teri said, glancing towards Jerry who was looking at her strangely. "I think that I'll just clean up and then get a good night's sleep."

"You'll sleep better after the massage," Gloria said, smiling at the sudden flush of color to Jerry's neck, something that Teri didn't notice, so caught up was she in her own head at the moment, though she would have been shocked to know that she and Jerry were thinking about the exact same thing at the moment.

Teri found it hard to get to sleep, caught up in her memories. Her mother had taken her into her bedroom and sat on the bed with her and explained that she and her father were essentially swingers, though she had a long explanation instead of just saying it outright. They had met at a free-love party and had been together ever since, though they had never stopped their lifestyle of free love, which morphed into swinging as the years went by.

She had been shocked to learn that her parents had been swinging her whole life and that she had never had a clue. As they had talked, her father had come into the room, still naked, his cock hanging in front of him as he stood by the bed.

"We can't put the genie back in the bottle," he had said, a hand on Gloria's shoulder, "and I won't apologize for how we live. You're our daughter and you know how much we love you and always have."

"Besides, you're a big girl now with a child of your own," Gloria had said, leaning back, taking her father's hand with her, pulling him onto the bed. "Sex is no secret to you anymore. It will be nice not to have to hide anything from you," she had said as she had pulled her father's smiling face down to her cummy pussy.

Teri came, shuddering as her fingers were soaked with her spend as she remembered that night. She had sat frozen and watched as her father had eaten her mother's pussy clean, then licked up the cum from her thighs before fucking her right in front of her. When he had been ready to cum, he had pulled his glistening cock from her mother's pussy and helped her to sit up, sticking his cock into her open mouth as a stream of cum shot from the end.

Teri remembered how she had cum watching her father cum in her mother's mouth, impressed by her mother's ability to take her father's entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. She came again as she remembered how her mother had so hungrily sucked her father off, finally falling asleep with her hands trapped between her legs.

In the morning, Teri could not stop herself from looking across the hall, once again seeing Jerry's bedroom door open. Sighing inwardly, knowing what she would find, she moved across the hall and looked into her son's bedroom, meeting her mother's waiting eyes as she sucked her grandson's cock, her own pussy plastered on his mouth as she rode him in a 69.