Got S.M.I.L.F.? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he was fishing though the bag, Trixie stopped grinding against Trixie's face long enough to ask if it hurt.

"It's okay. I've loosened you up a bit. It is going to hurt for a bit, but try and relax. Once he gets the head in, it'll get better. And when he's all the way in your hot little ass, it will light up your world! Now get on all fours and wait for it. I want to lie right here and watch as that thick meat splits you open and makes you squeal."

Brandy was getting more and more turned on by Trixie's dirty talk. She put her hands on the bed and stuck her ass up in the air as much as she could. Still on her back, Trixie scooted down a bit so she had a great view of the young girl's asshole. Dennis returned with a bottle of lubricant in one hand and his cock in the other. He rubbed a generous amount on his dong while straddling Trixie's waist.

"You know," mentioned Trixie, "if you kiss the door, it makes it easier to open."

Dennis leaned over, and planted a kiss on Brandy's pink rosebud. He even teased it for a moment with his tongue. His dick was flopping all over Trixie's chest, so she simply pushed her tits together around it while he got his girlfriend's ass ready.

"Oh, fuck! Trixie, do you know how good that feels?" He started pumping away between her tits while still tonguing Brandy's ass. It was fun for all, but it was time for the main event.

"Alright Dennis. Move into position, but take it slow."

"I know. I don't want to hurt her. But damn does she look fine!" He maneuvered himself until the bulbous head of his dick was touching her backdoor. Trixie reached around her narrow hips and pulled her ass apart for him. She couldn't help but compare it to a battleship trying to maneuver its way into an irrigation ditch: it would never work, but both were willing to try. Then Dennis applied a bit of pressure. Brandy grabbed a pillow and bit into it to avoid screaming. Trixie watched as the head crept forward and her ass began spreading to try and accommodate it. The poor girl was grunting into the pillow. Trixie sympathized, remembering her first anal encounter not long ago. But her discomfort now would be rewarded ten times over when he bunghole adjusted.

It took almost two full minutes before the head of Dennis's dick finally passed all the way into Brandy's body. He stopped for a moment to let her body adjust. "God, this is so tight! It's like her ass is absorbing my dick!"

"Oooh!," moaned Brandy, pulling her face away from the pillow. "Oh fuck! Oh that's fuckin' fantastic!" Her ass was loosening its death grip, letting Dennis slide a little more of his meat into her rear end. Soon he was pumping away. He took it slow at first, but Brandy would have none of that. "C'mon boy," she uttered. Dennis would later tell Trixie that his girlfriend had an almost savage look on her normally angelic face. "Give it to me hard!" He stepped up the tempo, his balls slapping heavily against the lower part of her pussy. "Trixie, I want to eat you. I want your pussy in my mouth while I've got his big cock in my ass!"

Trixie was impressed. This sweet young girl was turning into quite the little sex kitten right in front of her. "I've got a better idea." She got both Brandy and Dennis to raise their legs so she could slide out. Then she slid back in, but this time in a sixty-nine position with the young girl. Now they were face-to-crotch with one another while Brandy got drilled from behind. Both girls dove right in, licking and sucking for all they were worth. Brandy's game was a little off, but that was understandable. She had a whole lot of dick in a very small place, and it was bouncing her all over the place. Trixie reached down and played with the girl's tender little tits while devouring her pussy. Now just about every major erogenous zone was getting stimulated at the same time. Brandy stuck a couple of fingers from each hand in Trixie's box, spreading it wide open so she could stick her tongue in as far as possible.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Brandy's vocabulary seemed to have diminished for a moment, but she found the rest of her voice again. "Oh Trixie, you were right! It feels so fucking good! And everything else seems more turned on! Fuck me Dennis! Fuck your girlfriend's ass!"

Dennis had endured about as much as he could take. He sunk up to the hilt into her bottom and braced himself by putting his hands on her shoulders. "I'm fucking cumming! I'm going to cum so hard!" From her vantagepoint, Trixie could see the young man's member quiver and pulse, pumping his warm cum into her ass. It was one of the most exciting things she had ever seen. She intensified her oral pleasuring, and soon Brandy was at orgasm's door.

"Oh Trixie! I'm gonna . . . gonna . . ." The warm nectar that flowed onto Trixie's face was all the explanation she needed. Brandy must have been really excited, because Trixie was able to bring her to two consecutive orgasms in a matter of seconds by using her tongue and fingers. Having the cock in her ass had made her cunt especially sensitive. And not even Trixie herself was immune to the orgasm-monster, as it rampaged through her own body due in great part to Brandy's soft but determined tongue. Trixie couldn't think of anything to say, so she just buried her face in Brandy's still quivering box as her own body shivered and shook before finally coming to rest.

They all stayed in that position for a minute, trying to catch their respective breaths. Eventually Dennis was able to slowly pull out of Brandy's now-tender rear. The three of them lay down side by side, and a great deal of tired but gentle fondling and kissing occurred.

Trixie leaned over and kissed each of them as passionately as she could. "I'd like to thank you two for letting me be a part of this. I've really missed you guys."

"We've missed you to," said Brandy sleepily. "We'll come down again once we've got our school schedules down."

"You don't have to do that . . ."

"We might now have to," interrupted Dennis, "but we sure as heck want to. We may be a couple, but we both want to keep fucking you as long as you'll let us."

What a sweet sentiment, Trixie thought. In a kinky kind of way. They all got cleaned up and lay in the big, king-sized bed watching television. Trixie actually had to call her sister and tell her she was staying with some friends that evening. She had no idea if her sister suspected anything, but if she did then she didn't let on. Hell, Margaret had been trying to get her out of the house to go have some fun, so she didn't press the issue.

The morning rolled around, and they said their good-byes. Both Brandy and Dennis had homework to do, and neither could afford the room for another night. Trixie naughtily asked if Dennis would mind getting her a free continental breakfast. He seemed confused until the two girls pulled his shorts down and gave him a good-morning-blowjob. It didn't take them long until they had him frosting the inside of Trixie's mouth. She didn't swallow right away, preferring to kiss Brandy and transferring some of Dennis's jizz to his girlfriend. They both downed their share of his spunk, gave each other another salty kiss, then headed to the car.

---------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Trixie was sitting in her sister's living room, bored out of her skull. Her friends had only been gone for a few hours and she was already missing them. Then the phone rang. It was the manager from Hooters, asking if she could come in. They must really be desperate to be calling on a Saturday. She hesitantly agreed, then had the distinct pleasure of asking to power her sister's car to go to the interview. Her sister found the whole thing highly amusing, but she was still supportive.

"Trixie, you need this. Something better will come along eventually. So maybe it isn't the most glamorous job in the world, but it would be all yours! This is the sort of thing you should've been doing in college."

That stung Trixie, even though she knew her sister hadn't meant it to.

Margaret realized her error. "I didn't mean . . ." She stopped to hug her sister. "I'm glad things are so amiable between you and Paul. He isn't a bad guy. But you gave up a lot just to be his wife. Go live a little. And good luck." Then here sister got one last dig in. "Should I call Mom? I'm sure she'd like to wish you luck."

"Don't you dare!" shouted Trixie. The two shared a laugh. "I don't think she's gotten over me getting divorced yet. Learning her oldest daughter might be working at Hooters would kill her."

She changed her clothes, borrowed Margaret's car and headed off to the interview. She was terrified. How do you interview for a job like that? She had put on a low-cut but tasteful blouse and a breezy, medium length shirt. She hoped it would impress the guy.

Trixie arrived at the restaurant and was greeted by the manager at the door. He was actually a fairly pleasant fellow. He gave her chest the inevitable cursory glance, but managed to remain professional for the rest of the interview. Apparently Candy hadn't been kidding when she talked about being understaffed. Bob, the manager, took a lot of the responsibility on his own shoulders, a trait Trixie found admirable. A lot of his waitresses who were also college students had told him they were going to have to cut back on their hours, but he hadn't started new hiring on time. He was scrambling to get some more girls, preferably full-timers. He admitted part-time employees were often appealing because the corporation didn't have to give them benefits, but Bob wanted people who could work a lot of hours right away. She felt herself relaxing a bit. At least he was honest, which made the idea of working for him more acceptable. It was almost weird when she realized she was actually taking this opportunity seriously.

"But I think you made a mistake on your application. It has you listed as being thirty-seven."

"That's correct."

His jaw dropped. "How do you do it? My wife has been struggling to get her weight back down. It really doesn't bother me that much, but it means a lot to her. I mean, whatever you're doing makes you look like you're much younger."

Okay, he had now officially pushed all the right buttons to make her like him. They chatted about her diet and her aerobics routine. She had been neglectful of her workouts the past few weeks, but she figured her hectic job-hunting at least partially made up for it. Bob assured her that she wouldn't be gaining any weight around work. She would be way too busy. Then, he offered her a job. She was speechless. She really hadn't expected anything, but she was suddenly employed for the first time in her life. He would have her shadow Candy, whose recommendation had caught his eye in the first place. Candy had agreed to come in on Sunday afternoon, which normally wasn't busy for them until football season was in full swing again. They would work together all week, which would help get Trixie ready for the following weekend's rush. He got her a couple of uniforms and helped her fill out the new-employee paperwork.

When she showed up the next day, she was terrified all over again. It was more than the fact that she was a woman in her late thirties squeezed into a white shirt with a low neckline that was about two sizes too small and a pair of orange shorts that left nothing to the imagination. This was her first paying job, EVER! But Candy was as sweet as she was cute. She had Trixie follow her around for an hour before giving her tables of her own, and even then she was never far away. Luckily it was slow as Bob had indicated, and she managed to get through most of the day without a problem. And Candy imparted the greatest piece of advice she had to offer. "If they start to look unhappy, bend and jiggle." She had demonstrated by putting her elbows on the table and acted as if she were talking to someone while shifting her weight from foot to foot, causing her breasts to bounce a bit. Trixie had to acknowledge that it was effective. It got her heart racing a bit. She only had to try it once, but it seemed to work for her as well.

The two girls bonded well that first day. Candy was a student, but she was only going part-time that semester so she could save a bit of money. She was twenty-two years old and close to graduation, so she was trying to avoid going much deeper into debt by taking out more student loans. She was majoring in, of all things, computer science and she was getting a minor in business. She actually wanted to open her own little computer store, selling and repairing custom systems. Great. She was hot and smart. Trixie found herself slightly humbled again. Candy sensed something was bugging the older woman, and invited her out for drinks after their shift was over. Trixie agreed almost reluctantly. But their girls-night out was fun. They talked about their favorite shows (both girls had a thing for "The Sopranos"), their favorite music (Trixie liked country while Candy liked dance music and techno) and, of course, boys. Candy apparently had a boyfriend, but the two of them were on the outs. He had become increasingly controlling. He didn't like her going out with anyone, even her female friends, without him being there or giving his "permission." And she had caught him going through her purse recently. She didn't make nearly enough money to throw it away so he could by cigarettes. So she had put a mousetrap in her purse and left it where he would find it. That hadn't gone over very well with him. It had actually broken one of his fingers. She wasn't worried about him getting physical with her. He didn't have the balls, but he was sneaky.

Trixie talked about her recent divorce and the events that led up to it. She wasn't quite ready to disclose the facts about her sexual escapades leading up to the split. It would take a lot more drinks to get that out of her. But Candy was almost in tears when Trixie was describing eighteen years of romantic limbo, and was furious when she heard about the complete lack of respect shown by her son. But like Trixie, she softened her view on Paul when she found out how he had reacted. To some degree, both he and Trixie had been in the same boat all that time, but only one of them had really noticed. The fact that he was willing to help her out earned him a little extra leeway. The two of them hung out well into the evening, chatting away. Eventually, Trixie did consume just enough alcohol that she gave some of the details of her erotic tryst with the soccer players and her ongoing adventures with Dennis and Brandy. Once her mouth started, it didn't stop. After the story was over, she felt mortified. Great, she thought to herself. Now she thinks I'm a complete slut. And maybe I am.

But it turned out to be difficult to read Candy's reaction. The girl wasn't singing her praises, but she didn't recoil in horror either. "So," she asked at last, "why did you do it? Really." Even slightly tipsy, Trixie realized her answer would be important to their blooming friendship.

"I just wanted to be noticed. I know that sounds horrible. I mean, Paul never abused me or treated me badly. But that was because somehow, in the last decade or so, he forgot I existed. And then I started to forget myself. I got up each day, fixed the same meal for the same two people, did a few chores, worked out, fixed dinner and went to bed. And that was my life for eighteen years. All of a sudden, people wanted me. They saw me as a woman rather than a part of the furniture or an arm-piece at company parties. I was desirable. I hadn't seen myself as desirable since high school. Yes, I felt a little guilty at first. But even feeling guilty was better than feeling nothing." She stopped her story to take a sip of her drink. "And I liked the sex. I do wish I broken things off with Paul first, but I didn't realize how much I wanted to until afterwards." She glanced over at Candy. "So, disgusted yet?"

"Disgusted? Nah. Maybe you could have handled it better. But then I think to myself, 'What must it have been like to lose eighteen years of my life?'"

"You know, I'm beginning to see it a little different. I didn't lose those years. I just didn't do much with them. And my life isn't over. It's just . . . living my life was just delayed a bit, and I'd kind of like to get around to experiencing it."

"That's the spirit!" Candy's good humor seemed to have returned. The two of them called a cab. Candy was dropped off first, but she gave Trixie a great big hug. Their breasts being mashed together got Trixie's heart going again, but it was just a friendly hug and then Candy went into her apartment. Trixie was breathing a bit heavily all the way home.

-------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------

The following week was actually a lot of fun. Trixie enjoyed the work, including the gratuitous flirting. It turned out that most of their customers didn't have any real expectations about getting a date with the waitresses. They just liked to play the teasing game, and Trixie found she was kind of good at it. She did the bend-over-and-jiggle maneuver that Candy had shown her and was friendly with all the customers however grouchy they might be. And she and Candy became better friends each and every day. Going out after work became a regular occurrence, though the amount of drinking decreased. But the amount of time Trixie spent staring at Candy's chest was increasing. Trixie did her best to make sure Candy didn't find out how attracted to the young woman she had become.

A few weeks later, after the cab had dropped Candy off, Trixie returned to her sister's place to find she had received a tear-filled message that made no sense from her friend. Margaret had taken down the note just minutes earlier. When Trixie tried calling back, the line was busy. She borrowed her sister's car and drove back to Candy's apartment. She was very afraid for her friend, particularly when she found the front door open. Trixie walked in and noticed that all the furniture was gone. All the decorations were missing from the walls. The only thing left was the phone and a smashed up picture frame. Candy was sitting on the floor crying.

"The son of a bitch sold all my stuff! He sold it for fifty fuckin' bucks! Even my computer!"

Trixie was looking around, and felt a rage building up. How shallow could someone be?!? " Did you call the cops?"

"Yeah," she sniffed. "Since there's no 'immediate threat,' they aren't going to be able to make it out right away. But," she was looking a Trixie with tears in her eyes, "what am I gonna do? Even if they get my stuff back, it's gonna take time! I've got nothing to wear! I've got nowhere to sleep!" She was weeping outright after that. Trixie knelt beside her and wrapped her arms around the poor girl's head, trying vainly to comfort her.

When the cops showed up, they took an inventory of everything that had been taken. Candy was trying to be careful to only report stuff that was actually hers, which was most of what she and her now ex-boyfriend had owned. The cops were incredibly patient, and told her they had seen this sort of thing before. They would put out an APB for the boyfriend for theft, knowing he would claim it was his stuff. But Candy was smart enough to have kept receipts, which her boyfriend had ignored because they weren't anything he could sell. She even had her warranty information for her computer and all of the identifying numbers for it. Luckily, her back-ups of all her information were tucked into a corner of the closet, so she hadn't lost all of her schoolwork, though she was going to need to get an extension on some projects in her current classes. The cops also said they would check at pawnshops, which is where most stuff like this was found when it was sold off in a hurry. They asked if she needed anything, knowing there wasn't much they could do for her. Trixie assured them she'd take care of her friend, and gave them her contact information just in case. While Candy was escorting them out, Trixie picked up the broken picture frame from the ground. The glass was broken, so she had to be careful handling it. The front of the picture was a slightly younger version of Candy and another girl. The girl was a strikingly beautiful blonde girl, and the two were giving each other the type of hug reserved for best friends. The back had the words "Love, Samantha" scrawled on it.