Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zora's Palace

The days turned into weeks and the weeks turned into another month.

Finally, the day came for us to load our things into the wagon one last time. We bid farewell to the residents of Journey's End. We made our way across the long, wide valley. A couple hours later, we came to Central City. The progress was slow - but they were, obviously, trying to make sure they had things laid out very well. Where Journey's End was more of a village, the planners for Central City had truly set their sights on it being the capital of the kingdom.

From there, we drove another two hours until we reached the briar-bush. Dera gasped when she saw it. Spying the depression where I'd excavated load after load of soil for Zora's projects, she hugged the two of us and squealed in glee.

"It's my vision!" she gasped.

"I told you I knew the valley," Zora said, laughing.

The queen pointed to the bush and said, "Here lies the man who set Zack and I upon the road where we found all of the members of our beautiful family."

Everybody piled together for a massive group hug. Though they had not, yet, shared gifts, Gort and Yirk were now considered to be part of our family group - at least as far as Bish was concerned - and the rest of us weren't about to tell the gentle giant 'no'.

Zora built a corral for the oxen and we took the yoke from their necks. They looked at us like we'd lost our minds. They lowed a few times, butted their heads together, and went on a personal journey for the best clumps of succulent, green grass.

For now the chickens were confined within a small corner of the oxen paddock. They were now free - but didn't have much range. They were much happier than they had been in months.

We took everyone up to the cave. When they saw the water-spigot they nodded, realizing where we'd gotten the idea for the water-stations that had now become a regular fixture in our lives.

Even with as large as the cave was - big enough to hold several trees and small gardens - it quickly became obvious that - if we were all going to live together in the cave - we were going to be infinitely familiar with every aspect of each other's' lives. This brought about a discussion on what Zora's palace - or castle - or whatever - should look like.

Zora liked her cave but, in some ways, it reminded her of her sister's castle - which now, after months of sleeping under the stars, felt so confining. Bish preferred a cave as well. Her lovers argued that a cavern was the easiest to defend - but Yirk admitted that he preferred his post at the wall - rather than being trapped within the castle.

Kia preferred the wilds - but no longer wanted to be alone - if she truly ever had. Dera didn't care as long as we were all together. Vira just didn't want to be far from me. Egla wanted a cottage. Reav wanted a treehouse. Imka wanted a feather bed but didn't care where it was located. Awka wanted a hammock and a breeze - preferably a warm one.

When Zora looked at me, I opened my mouth to voice my opinion but was drowned out by seven female voices spouting various versions of, "He doesn't care as long as he goes to sleep with one of us wrapped around his cock." When I noticed Egla speaking along with the others, I quirked an eyebrow at her, she blushed and fell silent.

Our queen looked out over the lot of us, sighed, and said, "With the gift that Zack's blood gave me, it would almost be a waste if I didn't use some of that ability to craft a home that fits who I've become."

In the end, we reserved the front part of our original cave to serve as our castle keep. Bish, Gort, and Yirk made rooms in the back of the cavern. There was also a storage area for things that needed to be kept cool and dry. Zora created pipes to channel the bitingly-cold waters from the mountain stream around a storage box where we could keep things that should remain cold. This also supplied the fresh-water we'd need if we took refuge from attackers (though Dera hadn't foreseen any, at least not so far).

From the ravine that held the cave, Zora built a bridge to the tree village for the rest of us to stay in. Water pipes led from the cave, serving as handrails for the bridge, and fed water to the network of pipes that delivered water to the various rooms in the trees.

Each of us picked a nut or seed-pod for Zora to grow our bedroom. Each tree contained a bedroom thirty feet above the floor of the valley, with a storage room above. Each bedroom had two doors - one on the valley side as well as one on the cave side - with a small balcony in front of each. It also had a small bathroom. The water and waste fell through pipes to feed the trees that made up our homes.

The balcony on the cave side of each tree connected to a ring of walkways that led to a huge oak in the center. Here, there was a kitchen, a pantry, a dining area, and a common area for everyone to gather.

From that space, a winding stair led to the floor, above. Here, there was a huge room with a wooden tub and a massive bed - each big enough for a dozen people. This space was surrounded by walls filled with windows that could be shuttered when needed. This room served as the roof for the spaces below. The kitchen and dining areas were enclosed with windowed-walls as well - but the common space was open to the air.

It took Zora another week to grow all of the rooms and get everything laid out the way she wanted it.

As we explored each other's private rooms, it became apparent that Zora had made them large enough that we could have a bed big enough for three people to frolic without difficulty. I laughed when I saw Awka's hammock hanging above her big bed.

"What?" she said, shyly, coming over to steal a kiss and rub my crotch.

"I didn't say anything," I replied.

"I want to ride you in the hammock first," she admitted. "Then maybe we'll invite one of the others to join us on the bed next time."

"I'd prefer it was just the two of us," I told her.

She giggled and said, "but I get so lathered watching you fuck one of the other girls first. I cum so hard when it's finally my turn."

I dropped to my knees, stuck my head under her skirt, pulled her wrap to the side, and plunged my tongue into her tangy slit.

"Gods below!" she shrieked, grabbing my head in her fists, using my hair as a grip to mash my face harder against her slippery slit.

Once she'd cum, she raised me to my feet and started peeling my clothes off. When I was naked, she shoved me into the hammock and undressed herself. She threw her leg over me, lined me up, and drove her pussy onto my stiff prick.

She reached for my hands and - lacing her fingers through mine - gripped me hard as she rode my body like it was an untamed stallion - determined to break me. She came twice more before I couldn't hold it any longer and cried out as my seed geysered up, inside of her.

We were both sweaty and I moaned as I enjoyed the afterglow, holding the former slave in my arms, loving how carefree she was. Her tight little pussy was pretty fucking awesome too.

We cuddled and shared lots of kisses before we disentangled ourselves from the hammock and I went to explore the other rooms Zora had built.

In Kia's room, she smirked and said, "You smell like Awka. Did you have fun?"

I laughed and asked, "And how, pray tell, do you know what Awka smells like?"

She smiled and said, "A woman has her secrets."

I scooped her into a hug and kissed her hard. "I don't kiss and tell but, yes, I had fun."

Kia bit my lower lip hard - her fiery eyes staring deeply into mine - and then kissed the bite to make it better.

At Egla's room, I peeked inside the open door - but I did not go in. She was putting a few of the things she'd collected on her shelves to liven up the room.

"Hi, hun," I said.

"Hi," she said, smiling shyly.

"You picked butternut?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I picked walnut. Your room is a lot brighter than mine. I like it."

"Thanks."

"See you," I said.

"See you."

Bish was in her half-troll form when I rapped my knuckles on her door-frame. She immediately started taking off her clothes, giggling. I assumed that meant I might as well peel mine off as well. She threw me onto her bed and sucked me until I was hard. Then she mounted me and - after cumming twice - used her special racial-trait to extract a withering load of spunk from my balls. I stopped, on the way out of the cave, to get a drink of ice-cold water to replenish all of the fluids I'd lost during my tour.

~~~

That night, as Zora helped Egla with dinner, there was a little more whispering - and raised eyebrows - going on than normal. Soon, Gort, Yirk, Reav, and I were ushered out to the common room. The kitchen and dining room were a blaze of snickers, whispers, and giggles.

"We're either in a lot of trouble," Gort murmured, glancing that direction, "or it's going to be a very good night."

I nodded.

Reav brought "Devourer of Worlds" - or "Dev" for short - and climbed onto my lap to snuggle. The damned cat was, somehow, now the size of a small wolf - and ate everything in sight - which was how he got his name.

Finally, we were invited back into the dining room and the food was spread out. It was, now, ominously quiet as dishes started getting passed around.

"Zack?" Zora asked.

"Yes, my queen?"

"Could you take the boys hunting tomorrow and see if you can find us a nice young buck?"

Kia had started to take a bite of food.

When Zora said, "young buck", she snorted and her food fell off of her fork.

More snorts followed - from all around the table - until Zora (face unchanged) cleared her throat and said, "We'd thought about having fresh venison steaks for dinner tomorrow night."

I glanced around the room. The girls were all looking at me, their momentary inability to eat food without snorting completely forgotten.

"Yes, my queen," I replied.

Dinner was quiet for several more minutes, and then requests for more of this or that filtered around the table and regular conversation took over.

~~~

Early the following morning, Gort, Yirk, and I got ready for our expedition. Reav, of course, insisted on coming as well. I was planning to order him to stay behind, to take care of the Devourer of Worlds, but Dera came over and said that she'd been hoping to spend a little time with the deviant feline.

I grabbed the old travois that I had used months ago and drug it along to carry the kill - assuming we actually managed to take one. We talked about using the wagon but that was more work than we wanted. Plus, the two oxen were already working on their breakfast, and it seemed rude to interrupt. I noticed the ox I had healed was gently bumping against the other one. I tried to remember if the other was a female as well.

We walked for a couple hours until we got to the edge of the closest wooded area. I made to head inside the forest until Gort reminded me that no one else was allowed to do that. We prowled around the perimeter instead. By lunchtime, I was certain that we were wasting our time.

As we sat, eating our meal, a family of deer dodged out of the woods and headed across the grassy plain. I threw down my rations and grabbed my bow, fumbling with the arrow and nearly shooting myself in the foot. By the time I sighted the 6-point buck, he was well beyond my range.

Seeing that I was not going to make an attempt, Reav disappeared. I thought about calling after him - as I saw him appear and disappear - headed towards the fleeing deer - but he was already too far away to even hear me.

I picked up my jerky and stood, gnawed another bite loose, watching for him to return.

After a couple minutes, I saw him teleporting back, holding his dagger aloft. The last time he jumped, I could see that it was bloodied.

"Bring the stretcher," he said, excitedly.

"You got it?" I asked, needlessly.

The goblin boy stared at me like I'd lost my mind. Honestly, I probably had. I don't know why I thought - for a minute - that this little warrior - who had stabbed bandits, thieves, trolls, wolves, and archers - would struggle for even a second to bring down a deer.

I grabbed up the travois and we gathered our things to follow after the proud little serial killer.

A half-hour later, we caught up to him, standing next to his prize. Gods know how long he'd been watching us butcher whatever we'd killed but he already had the thing field-dressed.

"Well done, squirt!" I said, tousling his hair.

"Thanks, da. Did I do it right?"

I spread the body open for Gort and Yirk to review his work. They both congratulated him on his kill and his field-skills as well. We put the deer on the frame, dug a hole, and buried the offal.

I tried dragging the frame for a while, but then we decided it was easier just to use it as a stretcher. We took turns having a rest while the other two carried. We followed along behind the high-stepping lad who was probably the most successful hunter in the valley.

It was past mid-afternoon by the time we got back to the tree village. Awka spotted us coming and called out to the others. The guards and I carted the goblin boy's prize up the mountainside until we got to the ravine - and the bridge - to carry it over to the kitchen.

Reav, the little cheater, had teleported up to the common room as soon as he was in range - leaving us to climb alone - and carry his kill. By the time we arrived, he was still jabbering about how he taken down the feral beast.

By the look of the preparations that were underway, I immediately understood two things. One, we weren't having venison steaks for dinner, and, two, the hunting trip had been a ruse.

~~~

As we sat down to the stew, I noticed that Egla was not at dinner. When I asked about her absence, I was told that she had already eaten and would be joining us a little later. At once, the nervous tittering was back. The guards and I looked at each other - with raised eyebrows - but none of us had a clue about what was going on.

When the meal was concluded and everything was cleared away, Gort, Yirk, and I were told to go to our rooms, dress in the clothes laid out on our beds, and return to the common area. Reav was sent to his room with a tasty treat for Dev. Zora told him she'd come check on him later.

On my bed was the nicest set of clothes I had ever been given. I tried them on, and they fit. I didn't have a looking-glass but I was sure my dirty face and hands didn't go with the outfit. I peeled the clothes off, scrubbed up, dried off, and dressed again.

When I came out of my room, every railing and banister - throughout the tree-village - was festooned with white and yellow flowers. The air was filled with a sweet-smelling fragrance.

I saw movement, out of the corner of my right eye, and looked over to see Egla coming out of her room. I froze. She was wearing a long white dress. Her hair and clothes were decorated in more of the fragrant blooms. She looked like a goddess. She glanced over, saw me looking at her, smiled, and blushed - before moving towards the common area. My feet carried me forward without my brain even noticing.

I arrived to find all of the women looking very pretty - and the guards dressed sharply as well - but Egla was, by far, the most gorgeous person there. I couldn't stop looking at her.

Kia, the sultry little devil-girl, brought her hand up to cover her mouth - no doubt snickering - over how obviously smitten I was with Egla's dazzling radiance.

"Come, my king," Zora ordered.

As I stepped up next to my queen, I saw that the guards were positioned to the left. Egla was standing, facing me, on the other side of the open space. The other women were flitting around her like butterflies, whispering in her ears. The girl's cheeks were crimson as she stared directly into my eyes. I found it harder and harder to breathe - and impossible to look anywhere other than straight into her glimmering green orbs.

"Girls," Zora called.

As one, every one of the women left Egla's side and came to surround Zora and me.

"Is she not beautiful, my king?" Zora whispered in my ear.

"She's a goddess, my queen," I said, aloud. "She is radiant."

"Do you desire her, my king?"

"I ... She ... I can't ..."

"She has come into her womanhood, my king," Zora announced. "She wants you to be her first."

Without looking, I knew my cock was as hard as a butcher's knife - trying to carve its way out of my trousers.

"My queen?!" I gasped.

"Do you desire her, my king?"

"More than the air I need to breathe, my queen," I stammered.

"For tonight - and for tomorrow - Egla will be your queen. Will you serve her, my king?"

"Gladly," I promised.

"Ladies," Zora said. "Tell Zack how lucky he is."

One by one, the women that I had spent weeks with - fighting, healing, walking, laughing, crying, and fucking - one by one, they leaned into my ears and told me how pretty Egla was, how she had asked for me to be her first, and how she longed to have me fill her - with my cock and with my seed. They told me to kiss her softly, pleasure her with every part of my body, and make sure she came so hard she passed out. They nibbled my ears, kissed the corners of my mouth, and palmed my aching cock - telling me to look at the lusty desire in Egla's eyes.

I was so horny! There was no way this was going to work. I was going to cum as soon as I touched her, or she touched me. Gods above! I was about to explode just from the girls fondling me.

I felt a cool breeze on my ass and legs - and realized my pants were around my ankles. This realization hit me just before I felt Bish's mouth take my genitals - cock, balls, and all - all the way into her mouth.

"Who do you want to fuck more than anything?" Zora asked in a whisper.

The women around me held my arms as my body convulsed, my jizz rocketing down Bish's throat. "Egla!" I cried out as my semen exploded from my body.

Bish licked me clean, buttoned me back up, and stepped out of the way.

"Go to her, Zack," Zora ordered. "She wants to ask you something."

The girls released me, and I found myself stumbling forward. Egla's eyes grew larger and larger as I got closer and closer. I dropped to my knees in front of her. I took her right hand and held it between mine.

"Beautiful Egla," I gushed. "My queen."

"Will you serve me, Zack? Will you be my king?" Egla whispered.

"Gladly, I will," I replied.

"Will you cherish me and honor me?" she asked.

"Above all others," I promised.

She grasped my hands in hers and said, "Come, my king. I need you."

I stood, scooping her up, into my arms. She squeaked.

"You are so beautiful, my queen," I told her.

She looked at my lips. "Kiss me," she ordered.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I leaned in and kissed her like I'd never kissed a woman before in my life. Lust fountained inside of me like a volcano erupting. We kissed for what felt like hours. I felt her palms on my face. I stared into her eyes as she gasped for air - sucking great gouts of the stuff into her lungs.

"Take me to my bed," she ordered.

I carried her across the walkway and through the door to her bedroom, kicking the door closed behind me as we passed through.

"Let me down," she instructed.

I set her on her feet.

"Kiss me and undress me," she commanded.

I kissed her to start - and again each time I removed another article of clothing. Her eyes became more and more hooded as she wore fewer and fewer clothes. Finally, she was naked. I gazed at her. Egla. A woman. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

She stepped forward, kissed my jaw and started undressing me.

"Tell me what you want, my king," she ordered.

"I want to hold you, to kiss you, to touch you, to taste you ..." I said.

"What else?"

"I want to hear you cry out as I help you find release ..."