"Give Me The Remote" Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ever..." Billy started again as their waitress walked away.

"Just eat your food, Billy," Darlene snapped. "Okay? Don't worry about whether I've done anything in the past. Just eat your food."

"Huh? You ever..." Billy asked, still chewing his mouthful of ravioli.

"And it is your weekend with Laci," Darlene said. "I'm working a double shift this Friday. Which means it's up to you to remember to remind her she needs to use the big girl potty and it'll be up to you to feed her."

"Aw, um, this weekend? Don't we have that thing to do?" Billy asked.

"I don't know what thing WE have to do; I've got a double shift at work," Darlene said.

"And how is everything? Ma'am, more iced tea?" their waitress asked, smiling pleasantly.

"Please," Darlene nodded her head.

"You ever..." Billy asked, looking at their waitress's bubble butt in her snug slacks.

Darlene did not answer, just stoically ate her sausage and peppers. The meal was truly delicious, but Darlene was beyond tasting anything.

Friday evening, Darlene was not a happy woman when she wearily dragged herself into the house. She'd worked that morning in the lingerie section, then finished her evening in the Bridal section. Many customers of the lingerie section are sweet, understanding women. In the Bridal section, very few of the women thought of anything or anyone other than themselves.

"Billy, Jesus, I told you," Darlene snapped. "You have to remind Laci to use the big girl potty. And why is she still in her jeans? When were you going to bathe her and put her into her jammies?"

"Miss D'leen, I'm hungry," Laci informed Darlene.

"Billy, what did she have for supper?" Darlene demanded.

"I uh, shit, we had, we had," Billy stammered.

"Come on, Laci, let's see," Darlene said, trying to sound cheerful for the child's sake.

It was not Laci's fault that her father was neglectful. It was not Laci's fault that her father was more interested in Halo, or Grand Theft Auto, or whatever stupid video game he was playing.

"Go, go get her bath ready," Darlene ordered Billy as she quickly scrambled some eggs for the girl.

"I'm about to..." Billy stated, game controller in hand.

"Billy, its ten o'clock," Darlene said, ready to scream. "This child needs to be fed, and bathed, and put into her pajamas. You can play that stupid game later."

Billy grumbled but did shut the game down. He then asked Darlene where his dinner was. Darlene's white hot glare did not clue Billy in to his wife's unhappiness.

"Aw, man, Laci, huh? You pooped your pants," Billy complained when he stripped the child for her bath.

Then Billy wanted sex. Darlene fought hard against screaming, fought hard against punching her husband.

"I worked a double, come home to a hungry kid with shitty pants, and you want to fuck?" Darlene snarled through gritted teeth. "And I have to be at the store at seven; we're doing inventory. You want to fuck? Go see if your Playstation will fuck you, God damned little boy."

"God damn, got to be a bitch about it?" Billy whined.

"Dear Jesus, please keep me from killing this little mother fucker," Darlene fervently prayed. "Please keep me from killing him."

Billy was in a surly mood when Darlene woke him the next morning. She firmly reminded him that he needed to make breakfast for Laci, and also needed to monitor Laci, needed to make sure she used the potty so that she would not soil herself again.

"You need to quit that job," Billy said. "I got plenty money; you don't need that job."

"No, you need to get a job," Darlene said. "Instead of just sitting around all day. You need to see what it is that other people do."

The inventory went smoothly and both the floor manager and Dan Bancroft, the owner of Babbage's praised Darlene, praised the manager of the shoe department, praised the manager of the electronics department. The managers that did not receive praise did exchange worried glances with one another.

Darlene was in a jubilant mood when she arrived home. Deanne Soileau, the floor manager had hinted at a sizable raise coming Darlene's way, possibly even a promotion to assistant floor manager.

"Not bad for a dumb blonde with big tits and no brains, huh?" Darlene crowed to herself as she drove.

The wreckage of that morning's breakfast was still on the table, the counters, and the stove. Laci was in her room, playing with her toys, still in her pajamas. The smell was apparent from the hallway; the child had soiled herself.

Billy was slumbering on the couch, five empty bottles of Michelob on the coffee table. A college football game played, unobserved on the television.

Darlene fed Laci, gave her a bath, and dressed her in clean clothes. Then she called Tiffany Gernaud, Laci's mother.

"Hi, Tiffany, this is Darlene," Darlene said. "Billy's wife?"

Tiffany agreed to take Laci a day early; the petite blonde admitted she hated Billy's weekends; missed her little girl terribly.

"I understand," Darlene smiled. "She's such a sweetheart."

Billy slept right through Darlene and Laci leaving. He was awake, drinking his seventh beer when Darlene returned from bringing Laci home to her mother's house.

"Hey, man! They worked you late, huh?" Billy asked. "Hey, listen, since you worked your butt off all day, how 'bout I order us some Chinese, huh?"

"Sure," Darlene shrugged, wondering when Billy would notice that Laci was not in the house.

Billy called in the order, then denied that he was too drunk to drive to Hop Kim's; it was only five minutes away. When he'd been gone for forty minutes, Darlene shrugged and made herself dinner. She was cleaning up the kitchen when Billy called to say he'd been picked up for DUI. Darlene called Billy's mother and let his mother know that Billy had been picked up for driving while drunk and was currently sitting in Kimble's police department.

"And, that's the day I decided I needed a divorce," Darlene said, finishing her tale. "By the way, what'd you put in those waffles? That was delicious."

"Instead of milk, I use heavy cream. And put vanilla and cinnamon in the batter," Hunter smiled.

"You finished interviewing her? Give me the remote," Soleil demanded.

"One more thing; when can you start?" Hunter asked, handing Soleil the remote control.

"Saturday's my last day at Babbage's," Darlene said, sadness crossing her face. "Get here, look for an apartment, how about Tuesday?"

"Welcome to Hunter's Cabin," Hunter said. "We look forward to working with you.

'Go All The Way' began to play. Hunter watched the large television.

"Oh, cool! Black light?" Darlene asked as she watched the spectacle.

"Uh huh," Soleil agreed, smiling as she watched herself perform.

"Conway Road's got two houses for rent," Swan said, looking at her cell phone. "Apartments, apartments, oh! Arkansas Suites. That's right there."

Darlene looked at the listings, got the addresses from Swan's phone, then turned as 'I Feel Love' began to pump out. She shook her head and watched the lewd action on the television.

"Baby, you coming?" Soleil nodded with her head toward their stairwell's door.

"Would love to," Hunter shook his head as he stirred the barbeque sauce. "But we're opening in thirty minutes.

"We'll make it quick," Soleil suggested, licking her lips.

"Uh, which one of you's working the morning shift?" Hunter asked, sorely tempted.

"Shit, never mind," Soleil stamped her foot. "Bye Darlene, great meeting you."

"You too," Darlene agreed, still watching the screen.

"I don't go on until six," Swan cooed to Hunter. "How about you and me go..."

"Oh no, no ma'am," Hunter laughed. "You know if she sees us doing it, she's going to want to join in. Then we'll all be late. Just go, okay?"

"Bye, Darlene, see you Tuesday," Swan giggled and skipped to the stairwell door.

"Uh huh," Darlene said, sliding off of the barstool as the video ended.

"Thanks for coming in," Hunter smiled as Darlene let herself out of the back door. "Looking forward to working with you."

THE END.

**Author's Notes: I write these stories for my pleasure, I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, and those that 'Favorite' my works.

Darlene Arneaux, now Darlene Richards is a character from 'Handful' in the NonConsent/Reluctance category.

Billy Richards, Darlene's husband and Laci's father is mentioned in '18 With The Wind Chill' in the Incest/Taboo category. He is the father of Tiffany Gernaud's baby, Laci Gernaud.

Club Landslide is featured in 'Let Myself Believe' in the Loving Wives category.

Leslie Bogdanovich, the manager of Myra's Boutique is a character introduced in 'Multiple Units #109' in the Loving Wives category.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.