Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But building this," Adora said, lifting his arms to indicate the building around them. "The church. A place for other femboys, and a place of good reputation for our services. This is something more than that."

"Oh," Cass said.

"I know, it seems like I'm experiencing delusions of grandeur over a glorified brothel."

"No, it's not... well maybe a little."

Adora took a seat on his bed and patted the spot next to him. Cass awkwardly pattered over and sat down, uncomfortably aware of still being bottomless and no longer in an overly sexual situation.

"I get to help people, Cass," Adora said. "Sometimes just in carnal ways, but sometimes new players. Sometimes people experiencing a brand new gender identity, like yourself. And... yes, I do make a lot of people cum, and enjoy it. But that's not what's about. Not really."

Cass fidgeted awkwardly. "I do appreciate it. I don't want it to seem like I don't. I have been a bit lost, and seeing you and what you do... it makes me less weirded out by some of the things that have happened, things that I've done." He bit his lip. "I think I might like playing with cocks sometimes, for instance. Depending on who they're attached to though."

Adora smiled and patted Cass on the head, which was slightly patronizing, but came off more comforting and soothing than anything. "Even being a bit of a slut like me doesn't mean you can't be choosy. I usually don't personally serve anyone I don't have a bit of a feel for already."

"Um... but when I came in the first time--"

"Yes, that was quick, wasn't it? But I know Ash, and they're cool. And you were cute, and so obviously out of your depth."

"... thanks? I think?" Cass paused. "So Ash told you about me?"

"A little, yes. Though from the sound of it, they didn't know you very well yet either."

"No, we'd just met, really." Cass brushed his hair back, catching himself off-guard again at how long and flowing it was. "I was out of my depth, and I do appreciate help. Speaking of which...."

"Ready for your magic item to be equipped?"

"I think so. You promise it won't hurt?"

"Promise. It'll be cozy, you'll see. Plus my spit is excellent lube. It's part of my character build."

"Of course that's a thing," Cass said. He rolled over on the bed and presented himself rather embarrassingly lewdly to Adora. Though after having his ass licked out already, maybe shame should have been kind of irrelevant between them now anyway. There was an awful gap sometimes between what he ought to be feeling and what he was actually experiencing.

Adora licked Cass a little more, and now that he knew about it, Cass definitely could feel the extra slickness of Adora's saliva coating his bumhole.

The butt plug pressed against Cass's slippery ass, nudging at his entrance. He tensed involuntarily, knowing it was the wrong thing to do even before Adora chided him.

"Stay relaxed," Adora said soothingly. "Just relax."

"Easier said than done," Cass said.

"Fair. But relax anyway."

Adora's hand set down gently on the small of Cass's back. A sudden sense of calm and well-being flooded through Cass, emanating from that one simple touch.

"What... what was that?" Cass asked.

"Just a small blessing of tranquility."

"Is every damn thing in this game used for sex somehow?"

"Haha, no." Adora paused. "Well... maybe."

Cass stuck his ass out more and let Adora push the butt plug in. Without the core of trepidation to hold him back, he was able to just experience the moment as it was. Which was, admittedly, kind of weird. He could feel his ass stretch around the magic item, feel it dilate to what should have been dangerous levels, given his lack of experience. Yet Adora was right, it didn't hurt.

The widest part of it passed Cass's outer ring, and the rest of it snugged itself easily inside his ass. He could definitely feel it in him, but not in an overwhelming kind of way. It was maybe kind of fun, in a sense, and definitely a comfier fit than it had any right to be, but more than anything, Cass felt kind of slutty. An emotional horniness more than a physical one.

"See, not so bad," Adora said, patting Cass's butt for a job well done.

"It's really not," Cass said. "I guess I didn't need to be worried."

"You'll know for next time."

"I guess I will."

Cass stood up and took a few steps without thinking about it. All it took was that little bit of movement for him to realize that the butt plug wasn't just inside him, with that constant, cozy pressure. It was now making itself felt with every step he took.

"Oh. Oh wow. That's gonna take some getting used to," Cass said.

Adora laughed happily. "Yes, it makes things interesting, doesn't it?"

"That's one word you could use."

"You'll adapt. It'll still be fun, but it won't demand all your attention once you're used to it."

Cass narrowed his gaze slightly. "This from experience?"

Adora, still smiling, stood and turned around. He lifted the back of his robes, revealing some cute, frilly panties underneath. Pulled down a little, the sparkly base of a butt plug was revealed to be nestled up his bum too.

Cass's eyes returned to Adora's face, catching Adora playfully sticking his tongue out before rearranging his robes for a return to his facade of modesty.

"I see," Cass said. "Is that what the robes are for? To hide what you're wearing underneath?"

"Partly, I suppose," Adora said. "They also lend me a certain elegance, and I've found people appreciate a bit of class and poise in someone who's sucking them off."

"You're a weird boy, Adora."

"Hm? So you don't want me to suck you then?"

"Well I didn't say that."

Cass found himself getting another blowjob from Adora. It was such a silky smooth experience, which Cass now understood was at least partly because Adora's spit was enhanced specifically for this kind of thing, and for that matter his lips and tongue were probably subtly modified as well.

Adora kept his hands demurely in his lap while using his mouth and throat to full effect. His face was so cute, even cuter than usual somehow. And there was a definite bonus to Cass having his cock worshipped by someone truly invested in it, someone who literally dedicated a significant chunk of their free time to blowjobs.

The plug in Cass's ass was very much making itself known now too. Cass didn't fully understand what was happening, but everything was just so much more intense. Whether that was the physical result of having something relatively large up his bum, or some facet of the magic at work, he really didn't know.

Despite having a very full mouth, Adora was still clearly grinning up at Cass. Those big, adorable eyes looking up were unfair anyway, let alone when there was a teasing element added as well. It was like Adora could read his mind.

Cass gasped as Adora sneaked a hand up between his legs and pressed against the butt plug inside him. If he'd thought it was more intense already, it was ever more so while having his plug pressed and wiggled around inside him.

Cass's eyes rolled back, his legs got shaky, and he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He would have liked to really bask in Adora's oral attention for longer, but he wasn't at all in control of that. Adora had him firmly in hand, so to speak, and could control him like a puppet at this point.

He came hard in Adora's mouth, turning to a spurting, spasming mess as his cum was dotingly drained from him. It was, admittedly, purest undiluted pleasure for a brief moment, and Cass sighed in contented fulfillment just before his legs threatened to give out on him. Something about the way Adora sucked him off left him happy and weak afterward.

"Hmm mmm," Adora said, guiding Cass to sit down on the bed.

"Thanks," Cass said.

"Umm hm mmph."

"What? Why are you mumbling like that? What--"

Adora rolled his eyes and pressed his lips to Cass's. Cass was rather taken aback by the forceful gesture of affection, but only for a second or two before his own cum was pressed into his mouth.

"Mmph!" Cass protested right back.

"Mmm unnm nhhu muh."

"Uh mmm!"

Cass gave in and swallowed, since it seemed the only way to clear his mouth. He had the incredibly strange sense almost immediately that could follow the cum headed down his throat and resting in his tummy. Like he knew it was there on some level other than recent memory.

"What was that for?" Cass asked. "Didn't think you'd have a problem swallowing."

"Oh I don't," Adora said. "But your magic item needs power. Cum, remember?"

"I... yes, I remember. Did it have to be my own?"

"No. But it was handy."

Cass frowned. "I maintain that you enjoy yourself far too much when you're being helpful."

"Probably true," Adora agreed cheerfully.

Cass fidgeted a bit. "I mean, I think I might have preferred swallowing yours instead, or something. Might have been a touch less weird."

"Perhaps. I don't know that we're well acquainted enough for that, though."

Cass blinked. "Not well acquainted enough? How acquainted do we need to be?"

Adora booped Cass on the nose. "My boundaries are my boundaries, even if they don't make sense to you."

"Um... fine then."

"I can arrange for more cum, though. I in fact have some supplicants waiting for me, if you'd like to be my lovely substitute instead, perhaps?"

"Like... like strangers?"

"Well not to me. But to you, yes."

Cass blushed a hot red. "I don't know if I can do that."

"Why don't you just come with me, and you can always decline after you've met, if you want."

"Uh...."

Cass barely had a chance to replace his skirt as Adora dragged him along. He didn't really want to meet anyone new without it. Having only one hand free and no chance to stop and slip it on, he did learn a neat new trick to get dressed, which was to pop his skirt in his inventory, then equip it directly from there.

His butt plug made itself very known as they walked. Every wiggle of his bum shifted it inside him, to larger or smaller degrees, and taking longer, quicker strides to keep up with Adora's pace only exacerbated that.

"Shit, I'm getting hard again," Cass said.

"Really enjoying having your butt stuffed, huh?" Adora said, clearly amused.

"No. Maybe." Cass sighed. "Alright, yes. You already knew the answer anyway, didn't you?"

"Strong suspicion, sure."

The bois met a woman waiting for them in the 'blessing room.' She cut a rather amazonian figure, fierce and beautiful at the same time. She wore a full suit of armour that clung to her curves more than real armour would have ever had a right to, but did provide full coverage unlike the traditional video game female armour cliches.

"Hey, Adora. You've got a friend today, huh?"

Adora greeted the woman with a smile and a kiss on the cheek, though the woman had to bend slightly so he could reach. "Hello, Ryla. Yes, this is Cass. He's learning some things. Would you mind terribly if he practiced his blessings on you?"

Ryla looked at Cass with clear approval. "Sounds good to me."

The bottom half of her armour and anything that might have been underneath disappeared all at once as she unequipped her bottoms. As should perhaps have been obvious if Cass had been thinking at all, she had a cock that was already rising to point at him.

"What do you think?" Adora asked.

"I could be ok with this," Cass answered faintly.

"Thought so. You're more into feminine types, huh?"

"Traditionally, yes. Then again, I used to be pretty sure I was into people who didn't have cocks, too."

"Well, we can see how that goes. We'll start out easy, hm?"

Easy, according to Adora, was apparently dropping to his knees and presenting his mouth for a total stranger to insert her cock. It slightly annoyed Cass that he did, in fact, find himself interested in doing so. He did want to try sucking this woman off, and even found himself rather wantonly eager for it.

After the ridiculously large cocks Cass had already encountered in this game, it was a pleasant change to find this futa had a much more regular sized erection for him to try. He could pretend it was only for the sake of experimentation that he wanted it in his mouth, but already Cass felt like he had to admit that hot women with cocks might be something he was interested in.

Ryla was gentle, despite giving the appearance that she could get very rough indeed if she wanted to. She slipped her erection between Cass's lips, basically just the tip, then let him take more as he felt comfortable.

"So cute," she said, giving Cass a few head pats as he experimented with sucking on her.

Cass blushed and took her shaft even deeper, really feeling like the praise and affection worked for him, though it could potentially have been taken as patronizing. It was still so new to him to be treated like a smol cutie, and there was a good chance he liked it even more than any sexual gratification from these encounters.

"He's a very promising new member of the church," Adora said conversationally.

"Unf, definitely," Ryla said.

"It's nice of you to help him out like this," Adora said.

"Of course," Ryla said, patting Cass's head again. "Any time."

Cass found himself really getting into this blowjob. The way Adora and Ryla talked could have made him feel bad, potentially, but it really only made him feel comfortable like this wasn't a big deal at all. It was, too, just a transaction where everyone was getting what they wanted.

He was getting so horny sucking on Ryla's dick. Despite her manageable size, he couldn't actually take her whole cock without gagging, but he tried his best and found a good rhythm with what he could handle. She seemed to really enjoy herself, which encouraged him so much more than he expected. Like he was getting off on getting her off.

She groaned and flooded his mouth with cum. Cass was prepared for it rushing over his tongue this time, and greedily swallowed it down. Partly because he needed it for other purposes, but also just falling into the hotness of making a girl cum in his mouth like that.

Cass missed a little, dribbling some cum down his chin, but got most of it. He sat back on his heels, panting softly, mouth open, looking up at Ryla for approval without really being consciously aware of it. She patted his head again, gave him a smile, then was getting dressed. She promised to leave the usual donation to the church on the way out, then was gone.

Adora knelt down and licked up the little bits of spilled cum from Cass's chin, transferring them to his mouth via casual kisses.

"I like this better than my own cum," Cass murmured.

"Noted," Adora said. "It's fair. Other's people's cum is more fun. You have to earn it."

"Is that what I did?"

"I think so."

"And... did Ryla just pay for this?"

"Hehe, no. People may leave donations if they wish, and many do, but it's not for our services. This isn't prostitution. It's just, you know, fun and mutually beneficial."

"Oh."

Cass, having been made somewhat presentable again, was offered to another futa seeking blessings. He was even more eager and less cautious this time, happily sucking her off and preening in the attention she afforded him. He honestly wasn't sure which part of the experience he liked most. It was all still quite a novelty to him.

He felt cuter and sluttier with every new encounter, and every new load of cum he greedily swallowed down. He wasn't sure he liked his own, but stealing the cum off these girls after pleasuring them was a very different beast. There was also the odd sensation of their cum pulsing with warm, comforting energy in his tummy afterward, which he was pretty sure was only an in-game thing.

Cass passed on offering a blessing to the next supplicant, who was definitely a man, and too masculine for Cass's taste. Adora had absolutely no problem taking over, and this time Cass just got to watch.

Adora had such a way about him, managing to look cute, smol, helpless, sexy, predatory, and in control all at the same time. It was really quite fascinating, and Cass wondered what exactly he looked like while sucking cock on his knees.

Adora apparently saved the load at the end in his mouth, and turned to Cass with bulging cheeks and a raised eyebrow. Cass hesitated, but found himself yearning for another long, sloppy kiss with Adora, regardless of the source of the cum.

They met on their knees, two boys looking very much like cute girls making out and swapping cum between their tongues. It was very surreal for Cass, and perhaps part of why he could get into it so much was it didn't feel like he was himself. Like he could enjoy someone else's life for a time, doing something he would never experience in real life and not have to worry about what it meant. Another part of him reveled in being able to be so cute and slutty all at once, and the delicate body of his new friend pressed warmly up against him as they kissed.

"I can feel you poking me," Adora murmured teasingly.

"Yeah," Cass said. "Sorry."

Adora slipped a hand under Cass's short skirt, giving his cock a brief caress. "Maybe we should deal with that when we're done our holy work here."

"Unf. Ok," Cass said faintly.

More cocks started to pass in a bit of a blur, as Cass's mind was more and more on the promise of Adora helping him out later. It turned out the hornier Cass got, the more he focused on his own needs instead of the cocks in his mouth, which he thought was only fair really.

Cass and Adora swapped off, sharing the blessing duties between them. Cass was kind of astounded that there would regularly be so many blessings to deliver, and that Adora would usually deal with them all alone.

"When I feel like it, sure," Adora said in response. "I will admit, most days I delegate more, either to my minions or occasionally to another member of the church here to help out."

"Oh, that makes sense," Cass said. "This... this just seems like a lot every day."

"Hehe, well you've done well for your first time at it."

"Thanks." Cass got to his feet a bit shakily. "Surprised my knees aren't killing me. I'm not used to kneeling so long."

"Femboys get naturally good knees in this game," Adora said. "Plus the church is built with subtle enchantments to help out too."

"Ah. Of course."

"Anyway, how much cum do you have stored up there?"

Cass looked down at himself and patted his exposed tummy, which unless he was imagining things was bulging out some from being so full.

It was still odd to him to wear an outfit that bared as much skin as his clothes currently did, but he really liked the feeling of it. Especially in a body that could pull it off so cutely. The fact that it showed off how much cum he'd swallowed was either a blessing or a curse, and he wasn't totally sure which.

"I mean, it feels like a lot," Cass said. "But I don't have much basis for comparison."

"Shall we go take a test run?" Adora suggested.

Cass's eyes lit up. He was temporarily more excited about this than about cumming again, even though he was still tenting his skirt somewhat obviously. At least the pleating helped hide his erection a bit.

"Test how?" Cass asked eagerly.

"Come with me."

Adora took Cass to an outdoor area, a garden of sorts with plentiful trees and shrubbery, and an abundance of prettily blooming flowers. A few areas seemed to be private areas for sitting or meeting, with comfortable looking benches half-hidden by foliage, and other areas were cleared enough for some use. Adora took him to one of the latter that had some targets set up at one end. Fairly standard bullseyes, as though it was an archery range of sorts.

"So... what do I do?" Cass asked.

"Do you have any attacks spells or anything?" Adora asked.

"Um... not really."

"Oh. Can you buy some?"

Cass took a moment to remember how to navigate his character menu, feeling slightly embarrassed that he must just be standing there like a lump in front of Adora while he did so. It was just part of the game though, so he shouldn't worry about it.