Gaming vs. Femboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I leveled up again," Cass murmured as a distraction.

"Oh nice," Vanya said.

"Yeah. I might wait a bit until I decide what to do with it. Not sure what I want to focus on."

"That's probably a good idea," Scar said. "Think about it. Maybe wait until a situation comes up. It can be a good idea to have a trick or two waiting for the right moment."

"I can link you to some beginner builds, if you want," Ash said. "They might give you ideas."

Cass nodded, which rubbed his cheek against Vanya's soft breast. "That would be nice, thanks. If I get a chance I may have to delve into the mechanics of the game some. I feel like I keep getting caught by surprise at how this game works."

"Hehe, that's half the fun," Vanya said. "I think it's really neat discovering new things you can do and get away with."

"Speaking of which, I think it's time I exercised some of those options." Scar stood up and climbed out of the bath.

Cass opened his eyes wide, drinking in the view as she exited. Her large, naked body dripping with water running down her frame. Every part of her was wet and shiny, highlighting her nudity in an exciting and eye catching way.

Scar roughly wrung out her dark hair and tossed it over her shoulder. She grabbed a large, fluffy robe from a side of the room, covering herself with it. Except, as Cass noted, her cock dangled out from underneath it and she didn't belt it tight enough to cover her whole cleavage, so it wasn't overly modest. She seemed to be fine wandering out of the room like that.

"She probably means sex, in case that wasn't clear," Vanya said.

Cass blinked and returned to reality, having been briefly daydreaming about Scar and what lay under her robe.

"Oh? Oh. Right," he said.

"When she gets in the right kind of mood, she's probably the horniest person I know," Vanya added casually. "But, you know, depending on how she's feeling."

"She's... not excessively that way in real life," Cass said.

Vanya stretched out in the extra space that Scar had vacated in the bath, taking her somewhat away from Cass, to his disappointment. Watching her body move under the partial cover of the water kind of made up for it though.

"Well, you know, people aren't always the same in the game as they are in life," Vanya said. "That's the fun of it."

"Sure," Cass nodded. "I can see people wanting to, uh, be different."

"And how are you finding your experience?" Vanya asked. "Is it what you wanted from the game?"

"Well... I don't think I know how to answer that."

"Hehe, yeah. It's been a wild time for you, huh? I promise it's not always like that. Like with that demon chick and all. Unless... you want it to be."

Cass blushed. "It... I didn't hate it. I don't know that I want to be doing too much of that." He sighed. "She was fucking hot though."

Echoing sighs came back from both Vanya and Ash.

"Yeah she was," Vanya said wistfully. "Her cock was kinda too big for my tastes, and my body, but it kinda makes ya want to spend some points on stretchiness, huh? I mighta let her wreck me just for a chance to suffocate in her cleavage."

"Pff, now who's the horny one?" Cass asked. "But... her boobs were maybe worth risking death over."

"That's what I'm talking about. Maybe I should get some bigger tits." Vanya cupped her breasts and examined them thoughtfully, just above the water line.

"I like them the way they are," Cass said without thinking.

Vanya smiled impishly at him, and he sank his face lower to hide in the water. Ash rolled their eyes and climbed out. They dried off and robed much the same as Scar had.

"Don't look at us like that," Vanya called. "We're just talking."

Cass got another quick look at Ash's graceful elven body before it was swaddled in a fluffy robe. He couldn't tell if it looked more masculine or feminine, to him, which was the whole point, he supposed. Either way, that perfectly shaped and toned butt remained in Cass's head for a few minutes after it was out of sight again.

There was a moment of quiet, then Vanya began scooting back closer to Cass in the water. The closer she got, the more aware he became that they were alone and naked together, and that he at least was quite hard, though she hopefully couldn't tell.

"You like my boobies?" Vanya asked, slipping right up next to him again.

"Well... yeah."

"That's cool. I don't think I'd want to change them anyway. I like them too. Just feels hard to compete with some of these stacked bitches sometimes, you know?"

"Um...."

"But I'm super cute the way I am, so what am I worried about."

Cass nodded. "Mmhm."

"You know what I'm talking about. I'm glad you're super cute too. Makes things more fun."

"So you think I should stay like this?"

"Of course," Vanya said like it was obvious. "Don't you?"

"I hadn't stopped to think about it, really. Everything's been happening so fast. But like... I have to say I've gotten more attention in one afternoon being a femboy--"

"A super cute femboy."

"Right. Well more attention in a handful of hours than I usually do in, like, months in the real world. Maybe years. It's... nice?"

"Hehe, yeah it is. I know what you mean. Basically the same for me. I don't make boys blush nearly so much in real life." Her finger lightly traced Cass's red cheek.

"M'not blushing," Cass mumbled.

"Yeah you are. It's ok. I like it. I've noticed you get cuter and shyer in sexual situations."

"Is that what this is?"

Vanya shrugged. "Yes and no. I don't think we're gonna do anything. But we could if we wanted, is the point. Sometimes that's the exciting part."

"Oh."

"Anyway, it's one of the best things about this game, in my opinion. That you can be who you want to be, and in many cases be the total hottie you always dreamed of being. It's quite liberating. And, as you say, get way more attention than you ever could have hoped for." Vanya smiled. "I'm glad you went the cute boi route instead of like a big muscle boy. I feel like they're a little overdone in this game."

"I haven't seen many of them."

"You run with a good crowd."

"Sure." Cass bit his lip. "You know it was kind of an accident, right? That I chose to be a femboy, I mean."

"Uh huh. But you did pick it."

"Well... just 'cause I was rushed and I looked cute this way."

"Yeah, Cass," Vanya said. "So it is what you wanted."

"Um...."

"You just didn't have a chance to think about why you wanted it, and maybe talk yourself out of it."

"... you might have something there."

Vanya nodded firmly. "Give it some thought. In the meantime...."

She hauled herself out of the water, and Cass had another chance to perv on one of his new group mates while they were fresh out of the bath. Vanya was, if anything, the most like some of his traditional fantasies. Non-human status aside, she had a smooth, slender, nimble body, with breasts and ass that fit beautifully on her frame. Small by some standards, perhaps, but that was probably only because of the recent outliers Cass had seen.

Her inhuman features didn't mar the effect as far as Cass was concerned. Her pink skin, shimmering hair, tail, horns, and the rest gave her an exotic look, sure, but still incredibly sexy. If anything, they probably enhanced her appeal.

"You stare an awful lot when you think no one's looking," Vanya said.

Cass submerged himself up to his eyeballs, briefly debating the merits of strategically drowning himself.

"I mean I don't mind," she continued. "We've all had the chance to check you out quite a bit today too. Among other things."

Cass resurfaced. "Yes, I remember. I... enjoyed those things."

"I assumed as much." Vanya, wrapped in a fluffy robe, sat down facing Cass. She elegantly crossed her legs in a manner that very briefly flashed her pussy at him before covering it again. Presumably on purpose, given her smirk. "You staying in until you're a prune or what?"

"Can you... turn around?"

"Haha, oh you're funny."

Despite her teasing, Vanya did turn her back to him while he got out. She only waited until he was fully out of the water before turning back to face him though.

"I should have seen that coming," Cass said.

"Probably," Vanya agreed cheerfully, raking him up and down with her eyes.

He was kind of embarrassingly hard, which she seemed delighted with. He patted himself dry with a provided towel while trying to ignore getting stared at. It was only fair, really, but that didn't mean he knew how to emotionally handle it.

"Do you really like looking at me?" Cass asked.

"Um... yeah. Duh."

"Like, I know I'm way cuter than I usually am like this. But I'm not very... traditionally manly... or anything."

"Pff, so?"

"I don't know," Cass said. "I'm just... not used to any of this. I like it. But I'm not used to it."

"That'll come with time. Enjoy it while it's new. It's kind of a rush being suddenly hot as fuck, I think."

Cass glanced at Vanya. "I wouldn't say I'm 'hot as fuck'."

"That's ok. I'll say it for you."

He blushed fiercely as he turned fully toward her and just let her look. "You mean that?"

"Of course," Vanya said. "You're fucking adorable."

"Adorable and hot aren't the same thing."

"Technically true."

Vanya stood and approached him. Cass's breath caught in his throat as she took his hand. Slowly, gently, she guided him under her robe and place his fingers against her pussy. She was absolutely soaked.

"Oh," Cass said. "Oh wow."

"Believe me now?" Vanya asked.

"I think I probably have to."

She nodded. "Good boy. Now let's get out of here before this gets weird."

"Ok," Cass said absently, still touching her pussy. "Um... I don't see my clothes anywhere. What's left of them."

"They're being cleaned. Why do you think the rest of us are wearing robes?"

"Oh. I see."

Cass pulled away, well aware his fingers had lingered longer than appropriate on Vanya, and that she was smirking again as a result. He slipped into the one remaining robe, feeling more covered by it than in any other outfit he'd worn in game. His smaller stature meant that he wasn't left partly exposed like Scar had been.

"I think I'm gonna grab a massage," Vanya said, just as casually as if Cass hadn't been fondling her pussy a moment ago. "Want to join?"

"Like... like a massage? Or a 'massage'?"

"Hehe, you can have a happy ending if you want one. No problems there."

"I didn't mean that I wanted--"

"This way, Cassie," Vanya said, flouncing away.

"I... yeah, ok."

Cass followed Vanya to another area of the building they were in. He was a little overawed at suddenly being surrounded by a plethora of attractive people in skimpy outfits, of all various shapes and species. Even more so when Vanya indicated that he could pick whoever he wanted to be his masseuse.

Vanya selected a cute boy to take care of her. Cass went a little crazier and decided to pay for three of the hottest girls, since he was newly wealthy and just couldn't make up his mind. Vanya seemed amused, but that didn't stop him.

"Ok, this is nice," Cass moaned shortly after as he and Vanya lay face down on massage tables.

"Mmhm," Vanya said. "Sometimes I know what I'm talking about."

They were both naked as they got worked on, which Cass didn't even really care about one way or another at that point. He was more focused on three sets of sensuous but firm hands rubbing and kneading his muscles all over.

There was a certain eroticism to it, sure, but a lot more of it was just enjoying the massage for its own sake. Cass had never experienced anything like it, and not just because there were three barely clothed women tending to him, which was a delight unto itself.

"So... we could just be doing this full time in this game, huh?" Cass said.

"We could, provided we've got the funds. Some people do, basically. Use it to satisfy pleasures of the flesh rather than, you know, playing the game."

"Doesn't seem like a bad deal."

"Mmm, yeah. I had a spree for a while mostly doing that. You'd be surprised how you crave actual human interaction after a while. NPCs are fine and all, but they... how do I put this? They have limitations. They can't change or learn."

Cass sighed as skillful fingers cause muscles to untense, and skirted around some intimate areas. "It's kind of nice to not have to feel weird about this, though. Like being naked in front of strangers and... I don't know, using them, kinda. Even if we're paying for the privilege."

Vanya propped her head up on her hand. "I honestly can't tell sometimes whether you're shy or not."

"Honestly? Same."

Cass rolled onto his back. The hands on his body adjusted, including one of the smiling girls going for his cock. The things she could do to his shaft and balls made Cass severely question how much he cared if NPCs could learn new things. Maybe some of them knew enough already.

Lending weight to his suspicion, the girl jerking him off added her lips to his cock, giving him perfectly timed kisses. The two other women started kissing his body in a few different places as well. Cass closed his eyes and luxuriated in the sexual attention.

"I think I freaking love this game," he said.

"Such a hornyboi," Vanya teased.

However, when Cass sneaked a peak at her again, she had her boy between her legs nomming on her pussy, so it wasn't like he was alone in his desires.

Cass thoroughly enjoyed this part of the 'massage', and eventually came in the girl's mouth, leaving no mess afterward.

He waited for Vanya to have her cum too, then stood up and stretched. To his bemusement, his masseuse's were quick to bring his clothes over to him and start dressing him. Big, pouting eyes looking up at him as his thigh highs were rolled up his legs was a sight he hadn't known he'd needed in his life.

"I might just live here," Cass said.

"Mmhm. Well don't forget you have a real life to tend to," Vanya said as her boy helped her on with her underwear.

"I mean... technically."

Other than his panties, which remained in Vanya's pervy possession, Cass was soon outfitted again. He felt ready to head back into public, already sliding into the fallacy that his halter top and short skirt were modest apparel. They probably only seemed that way because of how often he'd somehow been wearing even less than that.

Plus... he just felt really cute in the femboy uniform.

Once Vanya was ready too, looking beautiful and elegant with a different dress on than before and her hair done up, they headed for the exit. Cass paused at one point, however, as he heard what sounded like a familiar voice. He moved toward a closed door.

"Not really supposed to interrupt anyone else," Vanya said, not sounding like she cared overly much.

"But that's... that's Scar's voice, isn't it?"

"Hm? Oh, maybe."

Cass cautiously pushed open the door enough to get a peek inside. He was right. It was Scar. What he very much hadn't expected was the level of depravity she was up to.

In the room, from what Cass could see, she had at least a half dozen cuties in there with her, most of whom didn't even have their skimpy outfits still on. One of the boys was currently on his knees with Scar's cock jammed down his throat as she face fucked him fairly roughly. The boy choked and gagged and had tears running down his face, but also had his hands gripping Scar's ass like he wanted to make sure she didn't pull away.

There were at least two boys and a girl panting in recovery on the floor as well, and appeared to be messy with spilled cum. Cass wasn't quite sure why all three of them had rounded tummies that didn't quite fit with the rest of their appearance, though he did note that the boy with Scar's cock down his throat was sporting a noticeable bulge all down his front.

"I did mention she could be really quite horny when she was in the mood," Vanya said.

"You did," Cass said. "How... how does she fit in them?"

"Magic?"

"I'm serious."

"Me too," Vanya assured him. "I literally throw fire from my hand on a whim. This is... I mean it just doesn't have to obey real world rules."

Cass put a hand to his throat. "Still, though."

He closed the door again softly. He needed to stop looking before he got too many ideas in his head. He was already starting to wonder what he'd look like switching places with the boy getting his throat destroyed.

"Hey Vanya?" he said as they resumed walking.

"Yeah?"

"Is there any chance I've been gay this whole time?"

She considered. "I can't say for sure, but I don't suspect so."

"Why do I keep thinking about sucking cock then?"

"'Cause you're a hornyboi and you've played with more cocks today than in your entire life before now?"

"Good point," Cass admitted.

"Also, just saying, liking cock doesn't have to change who you are, and it doesn't have to mean gay by any means."

"Ok."

"And I do seem to recall you enjoying eating my pussy."

Cass blushed faintly, but also smiled. "Think I'll get to do that again?"

Vanya waved her hand airily. "Well, you know, I may be in need of a blessing from time to time."

Cass felt happy butterflies in his tummy. "I think I picked a good profession."

"Hehe, hornyboi."