Futa Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way. That's what this place is for, right?"

"I guess. Are you, uh, gonna take your pants off?"

It was Damian's turn to blush. "I don't know. It's different, me being a boy and all. Isn't it?"

"You seem pretty hard already."

"I... might be."

Tori shrugged. "Jax always has his pants off. He's a boy. I think it's fine. I mean I don't really know all the rules, but I can't see why not."

"He's also usually getting...."

"Getting his butt stuffed? Yeah." Tori giggled nervously. "By his sister, even. Isn't that crazy?"

"It's pretty crazy."

"But I guess that's kinda just what some of them do. Like, it's normal or something. I don't know."

"So you don't, uh...."

"With my family?" Tori shook her head quickly. "No way. I mean, I get it. Having someone always there you can just have a go with or whatever. I see the appeal. I just can't see ever wanting to do more than, like, jerk off with my sister sometimes."

"Uh, I guess."

"Sorry. That was weird to say, wasn't it? "

"Nah, it's cool. Nothing weirder than everything else around here. And I kinda like that I'm not the only one who needs to adjust a little. Misty and Emma, they don't seem bothered by much of anything. Well, except I guess Emma didn't like me at first. Or didn't like me walking in on them. I dunno."

Tori grinned. "You walked in on them doing stuff? That's how you got into this?"

Damian nodded. "How we met, even."

"Ooh, interesting. You wanna tell me about it while we wait?" Tori flushed again, but more lightly this time. "I mean, if you want."

"Yeah, sure."

Tori sat down. She had nearly a full erection by now, and since they'd broken the ice somewhat, Damian's thoughts and attention were drawn more and more to it.

Mentally shrugging, Damian decided to ditch his pants too. If nothing else, he was going to need to jerk off or something. He couldn't go through any more classes as horny as he was. The morning had been bad enough.

While he was at it, Damian got rid of his hoodie as well. Tori's eyes flashed with interest at the mess on his shirt beneath, making him question his decision, but only briefly. He got a noseful of the scent of Emma's dried cum, which drove him slightly crazy. Or crazier. Whatever.

"So first time I ever meet them, right?" Damian said. "I just wanted to go to the bathroom. Only I walk in and the two of them are, like, mid-blowjob."

"Oh wow. Guys' bathroom?"

"Yep."

"Huh."

"I mean, maybe just 'cause it was empty. I dunno. But yeah, Misty's just down there sucking Emma off like nobody's business."

Tori wrapped her fingers around her cock and started stroking herself. "What'd they say?"

"Well... Emma I think was annoyed. Or embarrassed maybe, though that seems weird when you see her now. Misty... I don't know. I think she kinda liked me watching. Or something." Damian blushed. "I think she thinks I'm cute or something."

Tori grinned shyly and stroked a little faster. "You kinda are," she said softly.

Damian blushed harder. "Oh." He watched Tori play with herself for a moment. "You, uh, want any help with that?"

"Do you wanna help me?"

"Maybe. Kinda."

Tori's eyes flared and her grip tightened on herself, but then she relaxed some and leaned back, opening up her lap. "Well... if you want to...."

Damian slowly slipped down to his knees. He was surprised at himself actually offering to help Tori out, and perhaps more surprised that she'd agreed. Though perhaps neither of those things should really have shocked him, given how hard she was and how drooly and fluttery sucking girls off made him. These were just things he needed to accept.

Damian only went slowly at first, tentatively feeling things out. He gave Tori some little licks and ran his fingers up her shaft, making sure she was going to be ok with him sucking on her. She certainly didn't seem to have any problems with it.

"Oh wow," Tori breathed.

"What?"

"Nothing. Just... that's so hot seeing you down there like that."

Damian felt his cheeks redden again, after he'd only just gotten them under control. "You think?"

"Yeah. Like crazy hot." Tori squirmed in her seat. "I don't know. Something about a cute boy really wanting to suck my cock."

"You don't think that's weird?"

"Are you kidding? Hell no! It's awesome is what it is."

Damian smiled while still blushing. He stuck out his tongue and dragged it up the whole length of Tori's cock several times in broad strokes, covering as much of her shaft as he could manage.

"It's kind of a whole thing," Tori continued, stumbling slightly over her words as Damian lavished affection on her cock. "Like, until this club, I kinda thought I was the weirdo, I guess. But then I'm not. And then, like, a cute boy wants to go down on me? That's crazy!"

"I kinda feel like I'm weird for wanting to do it though," Damian said.

"Why? You think anyone here thinks that?"

"Well... not really. But--"

"For real, if you like sucking girls' cocks, I think you kinda got it made."

Damian looked at Tori's tantalizing cock, then up at her face, then back to her cock. "I think you might be right."

Tori moaned happily as Damian took her in his mouth and started working his way down her shaft. He enjoyed her little gasps of pleasure, but even more than that just the sensation of her filling his mouth, pulsing hornily inside him. It was all the more visceral when he got her down his throat.

Others started filtering into the room as Damian bobbed his head up and down. He didn't even feel the need to be all embarrassed at getting caught stuffing his face full of Tori's cock. Certainly no one else had a problem with it.

From catching snippets of conversation, it appeared there'd been an incident of some kind in the hall that had held everyone up. Something about Misty and Emma, which didn't much surprise him. He got a little more context when the two of them settled within eavesdropping distance.

"What'd you even think was gonna happen if you went without panties?" Emma chastised lightly. "You know how that goes."

"Woulda been fine if I hadn't soaked through my pants," Misty said.

"You could have covered that just fine. It was changing into a skirt that was the problem. You can't cover that tent hardly at all."

"I was managing! You're the one dropping things and bending over all slow and deliberate just to torment me."

"A torment was it?"

"A very lovely torment, yes. I appreciated it. But...."

Emma's giggle was loud enough to carry to Damian's ears. "Almost thought you were gonna try and fuck me right there. Or at least grind on me."

"I might have. How was I s'posed to know the principal was going to be walking by? And those teachers?"

"Still can't believe we didn't get in trouble."

"Yeah. Thankfully it was getting crowded by then. Sierra almost gave it away. She couldn't stop laughing when I was trying to hide behind you."

"Probably 'cause you were trying to hide right up my butt. Without even getting my pants off first. Look at all this precum you messed me with."

"Sorry babe. Anything I can do to make it up to you?"

"Maybe a few things."

Damian arched his eyebrows and slowed down on sucking Tori while he peeked up at her. She grinned back, having been listening to the girls just as closely as him.

"We mighta missed something kinda fun out there," she said quietly.

Damian shrugged and buried Tori in his throat again. There might have been something interesting out there with Misty almost showing herself off a little too much, but he couldn't say he was disappointed to be right where he was.

Another girl came and sat next to Tori. Without even thinking about it, Damian reached out and grabbed her cock. She seemed happy enough to let him stroke her while he sucked Tori off.

Damian eventually made Tori cum in his mouth, much to their mutual delight. He did better at swallowing her load than he had with Emma that morning. He still added to the drooled mess on his shirt, but not as much.

Once he'd finished Tori and cleaned her up a little with some last licks, he scooted over a bit. He looked up and found he'd been jerking Jasmine off. She was biting her lip rather cutely as she looked down at him, and didn't seem at all inclined to protest when he worked on swallowing her cock in turn.

The sounds of Misty and Emma enthusiastically fucking nearby were quite conspicuous. If anything, though, they kind of got Damian even hornier and more eager to suck Jasmine off.

Damian eventually took another cum load in his mouth, again missing some and messing his front even further. He was horny beyond belief by that point, and getting cummed on more only turned him on rather than bothering him at all.

"You want us to help you now?" Tori asked.

Damian, slightly dazed, just blinked confusedly at her. "Huh?"

"You're super hard and kinda dripping," Jasmine giggled. "You want to deal with that?"

"Oh. Wait, you mean...."

The girls had to help Damian get up and sit on the couch since he was in a cum-fueled daze and wasn't moving very fast. Both Tori and Jasmine took positions to get at his lap easily, then cooed over him and how hard his cock was, and how easily they could make it twitch.

"You feel like you're about to blow already," Tori said.

"He does, doesn't he?" Jasmine agreed.

"Do we dare suck him some?"

"Could take turns. See who gets him off."

"I've never... never actually had anyone cum in my mouth," Tori admitted.

"I've just had me."

"What? You did not."

"Well, like, you know when you have to cum really bad, and it kinda shoots pretty far?"

"Oh wow, really?"

"Yeah. Most of it just made a mess still, but I got a mouthful a few times."

"Not really the same though."

"No, I know. Boys supposedly cum less, though. So it shouldn't be too bad."

Tori and Jasmine continued to consider Damian for a moment, each with a hand teasing his cock or balls. They moved in together and started licking and sucking him from both sides, giggling as they got in each other's way a bit. Their tongues and lips met pretty frequently until they started taking turns, one sucking him in their mouth, then the other.

Damian didn't last long at all. He wouldn't have anyway, let alone with such sexy attention from two girls.

He came while Jasmine was working him deep in her mouth, giving her his whole load. She let a little trickle out, but either swallowed the rest or kept it contained.

Tori pouted a bit. "Aw, I kinda wanted to see what it was like."

Jasmine grinned, lips pressed tightly together. She leaned in toward Tori, who rather surprisedly accepted a kiss, finding out just afterward that a bunch of cum was still in Jasmine's mouth, and was now being transferred to hers.

"Don't worry, I can share," Jasmine said with definite notes of amusement.

Tori swallowed, clearing her mouth again. "Well you didn't have to. I mean, I've tasted my own cum. I know what that's like. It's having it cummed directly in my mouth that I kinda wanted to try."

"Oh. Oops. Well, now you've tasted a boy, anyway."

Tori nodded. "Yeah, that's true." She grinned shyly up at Damian. "You taste pretty good. I'd probably do that again sometime, if you wanted."

Damian wasn't quite as dazed anymore, but was super relaxed from getting sucked off and cumming the way he'd so badly needed to. He smiled goofily. "I'd really like that."

****

Damian became as much a regular as anyone over the next little while. He even started to see some new faces show up, so that he didn't even feel like the newbie. He got a bit of a rep as being willing to suck any of the girls off who asked.

Usually someone would help him out in return too, though he didn't think he would have minded that much if they didn't. He still would have been happy to suck them off. It lost the initial novelty after a while, of course, but it was still the most thrilling thing he'd ever experienced, sexually speaking, just to be able to play with these beautiful girlcocks whenever he wanted. He definitely had a thing for doing it.

Damian sometimes worried what it said about him that he had such a fixation for blowing futas the way he did, but those were only occasional petty anxieties. All it took was a cock in his face and he was as happy as a boy could be.

One day after school, Damian was hanging out in the club room, as had become fairly common for him. He was spending more and more time there, even once school was done for the day. His parents were happy enough that he was involved in 'extracurricular's,' and hadn't made the connection to him doing all his own laundry. There was no particular reason for them to ever suspect that he was spending all that times sucking girls off and getting to be a cummy boy, inside and out.

The room tended not to be as crowded after school as it was during lunch. Lunch time was when everyone was around and horny and without a place to get off otherwise. Before and after school and during the shorter breaks there was usually a smaller crowd.

Damian had been swallowing Carla's cock, a relatively new club member who still had that delightful shyness newbies sometimes had, in particular when they'd never had playmates of this kind before. Tori had stuck around too, and had apparently grown a bit impatient waiting her turn. She could have played with someone else, but she seemed rather fond of Damian.

With Damian on the bed sucking Carla, bottomless as usual, his ass was just kind of laid out, visible to anyone nearby. Tori got on the bed with them, straddled Damian, and lowered herself so her cock was right along his ass crack. Even as Damian's eyebrows raised and he pulled off the cock he was sucking, Tori started grinding on his bum.

"I'll be done in a minute," Damian said.

"Sorry. I'm really horny," Tori said. "You don't mind, do you?"

Damian was a bit nervous of any of the futas having their cock so close to his ass, since he knew what that meant. He may have had quite an intense oral fixation when it came to the girls of the club, but that didn't mean he was interested in butt stuff.

Still, as he hesitated and Tori kept grinding, Damian had to admit it felt really nice. She wasn't in him at all. Just rubbing against his ass. Letting him feel the smooth, warm, hefty length of her hard shaft. It made him think of swallowing her, or of nuzzling her cock as she teased it around his face. In fact, it evoked quite a few things in him, various tantalizing wisps of ideas and potentials.

"It's fine," Damian said, his voice cracking just slightly.

He turned around and quickly deep throated Carla again to try and hide his expression. He was sure it would give away the sorts of things he'd just started thinking. His cock was hidden against the mattress, so at least it wouldn't give him away with any twitching or additional precum.

Tori kept grinding, her strokes becoming a bit smoother as precum leaked out of her and lubed Damian up a bit. He kind of liked feeling her directly on his skin, though. That pureness of contact. There was something about the feeling of that beautiful cock of hers running back and forth so visceral and suggestive that was driving him absolutely crazy.

Carla came in Damian's mouth, catching him uncharacteristically off guard, since his mind had been elsewhere. He swallowed much of it just out of reflex, but also dribbled quite a mess too. Admittedly, despite his increasing skills, he sometimes made a bit of a cummy mess on purpose, depending on his mood at the time.

Then it was just Damian and Tori together. Tori kept grinding Damian a moment longer, then lifted herself with a reluctant sigh. A little empty pit formed in Damian's tummy as she pulled away, a longing that he didn't quite accept, but couldn't by any means ignore.

"You can keep doing that, if you want," Damian said.

Tori paused. "Oh?"

"I mean, if you want to. Or whatever."

Tori lowered herself again, letting the weight of her erection settle back between Damian's ass cheeks. "Are you telling me you're enjoying this?" she asked with a slyly suspicious tone.

"Maybe a little."

Tori thrust her hips gently forward, then back. "It is rather nice. Not as nice as being inside would be, I think. But nice."

A nervous thrill ran through Damian. For a second he actually thought that did sound pretty amazing, but then he remembered himself and tried to shake the thought away. "I don't do butt stuff."

"Why not?"

"Just... I'm not that kind of boy. That's all."

Tori kept grinding, driving her cock firmly against Damian's asshole, running her thick shaft all along it. "I don't know what that means."

"I don't do it. I just... I just do mouth stuff," Damian explained weakly.

"Do you think the stuff you do is bad?" Tori asked, audible surprise in her voice.

"No. Maybe. No, probably not. But... but boys don't take cocks in their butts."

"Um... dude. First of all, Jax is constantly taking cock in his butt."

"Only Maddy's."

"So?"

Damian squirmed. "Stop logicking me! It makes sense in my head."

Tori was still grinding. The longer Damian felt her cock on his ass, the warmer he felt inside, the squirmier he wanted to get, the harder he was, and the more he tempted himself with the idea of just trying it. Trying out having Tori inside him. Of any of the girls, she'd probably be his first choice. But he still didn't do that, right?

"I know a lot of girls who think girls don't take cocks in their butts too," Tori said. "Doesn't seem to stop anyone here, does it?"

"Well, no. Not so much."

Emma and Misty often stayed late for more clubroom fun. The two of them were visible to Damian when he turned his head. As usual, they were taking turns pounding each other's bums, or sometimes cleaning each other with licks and kisses. Or, really, whatever they wanted. Those two in particular had no shame about enjoying each other, or indeed anyone else.

They weren't the only ones still there and fucking around to some degree, but they were the obvious examples.

"So why do I think it's wrong?" Damian asked quietly.

"I dunno. Society?"

"Oh."

"But for real, fuck society. They wouldn't let us have this club at all, lots of 'em. They don't get a say."

Damian giggled softly, partly just as a way to relieve some tension. Tori wouldn't stop moving her cock. He knew how it felt in his throat, and though his butt was much different, he was feeling quite a yearning to have her fill him up some. Or all the way. As long as he was considering it, might as well just imagine the whole thing.

"Maybe... maybe we could just try it," Damian said. "Just a little."

"Just a little?"

"Yeah. Not, like, really fucking. Just to try it. And then I can suck you off."

Tori giggled. "You wouldn't want to suck me after I've been in your ass. If I'm gonna be in there, might as well just cum."

Damian flushed. "No way. I'm not ready for that. Let's just try it a bit. Then I'll suck you. I don't mind."

"Hm, ok then. I have to admit, I'm dying to try this sweet ass of yours."

Damian was altogether too excited. He thought he'd be disgusted with himself, or at least nervous about letting a girl in his butt, but he wasn't. He had enough experience with girl-cocks by now that it didn't seem scary at all to have one in his ass. It seemed fun more than anything.

Instead of going straight for lube, of which there were copious stashes in the room, Tori surprised Damian by diving in and licking him out instead. Maybe it shouldn't have caught him off-guard, he'd seen plenty of similar occurrences in the club, he just hadn't anticipated it, was all.

It was nice, though. Damian was fully prepared to admit that. Tori's tongue was all warm and soft and wet on his somewhat nervous butthole. Having her tongue-bathe him helped him relax and enjoy himself before she actually penetrated him.